CJ's Lawn & Tree Service

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2013

4.3

Another Phone Number 937-926-6531...

J.P.D. Tree Service

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of general contractor services that are customized to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

Maplewood Tree Service

We offer 5% discount for All Angie's List Member's, active and retired Military. We proudly won the Super Service Award from2007'-2020! Maplewood Tree Service has been in business for over a decade, the owner, Shane Shirk has over 29 years experience in tree care. Our company has established an exceptional reputation and we strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction, that is a guarantee! We specialize in complete and comprehensive tree care. We also work closely with our clients to understand their individual needs and exceed their expectations!!!! We are here for 24 hours and 5 days a week and 24HR emergency service , We are also Licensed, Bonded, and Insured through Nationwide Insurance. If you want the best, just call (937)631-5952 and speak with our office manager, Tracy to schedule a free estimate!

Offers by Maplewood Tree Service on Angi
Thomas and Sons Tree and Mulch

Thomas and Sons has been in buisiness for 10 years I have guys that have been doing this work for 20 plus years we are a family owned business and we love what we do our philosophy is there are no jobs to big or to small we carry an A rating with the BBB as well as with Angie's list and Home advisor we are articulate when it comes to our work and we care about what we do at Thomas and Sons our goal is 100% satisfaction and we will not settle for less we are the company you can count on

10/31/2020

When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are ...

Description of Work
Tree removal and pruning of large trees.

10/24/2020

CJs has very high standards for quality of work and for customer services. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Pruning of bushes and trees. Removal of one tree. Stump grinding.

Category firewood,tree service

06/04/2020

Fantastic, a very hardworking crew. There wasn’t a leaf or stick in my yard when they were done. One of the guys was using a brush and a dustpan to cleanup in my driveway. I told him to blow the debris in my yard and he told me that would be unprofessional. Johnny’s crew is the best!

Description of Work
Tree removal and three trees trimmed

Category firewood,lawn service,tree service

12/12/2019

Johnny and his team did a wonderful job! They took down a linden tree that was splitting at the trunk. They cleaned up the job site well and even cut and stacked the wood for us to use in our fireplace! Because of their professionalism and the quality of their work, I would definitely hire CJ's Lawn & Tree Service again.

Description of Work
Tree Removal

11/24/2019

There were some scheduling mishaps on the first day, but they went over and above to get the job done entirely on day 2. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Tearing down a very large old tree

Category tree service

Lawn & Yard Work, Tree Service, Leaf Cleanup, Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Landscaping

Ask for details.