A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Springfield, OH
There are 61 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Springfield
- Plumb Tite PlumbingTom from Plumb Tite always does a great job! I have a home that had a 40 gal gas water heater in the attic, with not much space to operate in. He was able to find a 40 gal shortboy that gave him more height to put the piping to the flu in correctly. Tim did a great job explaining my options, performed the work quickly and cleaned up the area afterwards. I appreciate the effort and the professionalism. Thank you Tim and Plumb Tite read less
- Plumb Tite PlumbingPlumb Tite was easy to schedule. Tim arrived and reviwed the toilets we were looking at replacing, including installation of a bidet in one of the bathrooms. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. He was able to give us a quote within 15 minutes of the visit. Although we chose to go another route, I highly recommend Plumb Tite read less
- Plumb Tite PlumbingI used Plumb Tite to install a tankless water heater. The pricing was straight forward and fair. The service technician was professional and courteous. He showed up on time and cleaned up the workspace afterwards. I would definitely recommend Plumb Tite.
- SOUL UTIONS PLUMBING INCOur home warranty company referred us to Soul-utions for a kitchen sink drain stoppage. Cole was at my house in less than 24 hours, and within the timeframe I was given. He was very professional and resolved the stoppage within an hour. I am very impressed and definitely recommend this company.
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceWent good, because of the type of shower faucet I bought neither I or Aaron had the correct parts to finish the job at one time. Had to come back after he brought the parts needed. He did a very good job. Will call him again.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsInformed me that the issue was likely structural below the foundation, and that snaking the toilet wouldn’t help. Saved me hundreds of dollars instead of doing work he knew wouldn’t solve the issue.
- ALL AMERICAN PLUMBING, LLCBrian and his crew worked diligently and were able to complete the job in about 1.5 days. Would hire them again. They made sure the line was hooked up the first day so I could run water down the line.
- Korrect Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning IncI installed this faucet 15 years ago. It took my about 3 hours. I bought a new one to replace it from Lowe's would install in for $90. I really don't trust Lowe's install services. I called Korrect because I knew I would get quality work. They cost a bit more but, were well worth the money. The person had to overcome a small problem with a rusty bolt. But, had the faucet install in 30 minutes. Noah was professional polite and very much knew what he was doing. I'm glad I call Korrect. And definitely will use them again!! read less
- United PlumbingThe work was completed in a timely manner. I had a new tub face installed and a new faucet in the bathroom. The finished product was what I wanted. Looks great! Would use again!
- Narrow Path PlumbingExcellent! Josh and Levi deserve 10 stars!! No mess, professional, on time. They did a fantastic job!!
Plumbers in Springfield
- Business Description:Have a mess on your hands? Our well-trained and certified technicians are available to fix all of your plumbing and drain issues, plus we do a whole lot more. We install sump pumps and water heaters, repair and install downspouts and main sewer lines plus we have heating and cooling division, The Comfortworks. All available 24/7. We offer guarantees on our work do that you know the work was completed right the first time! We belong to the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau and are a Consumer.. read lessRecent Review:Someone from The Waterworks promptly contacted me after I submitted a request through Angi. Bradley showed up right on time and walked me through what he was doing, was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and made sure the toilet was re-installed better than it was originally. Thanks read lessZack G.
- Business Description:We are a family business with over 22 years of experience located near Dayton in Xenia, Ohio. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and we proudly provide a full range of services and repairs for all your plumbing needs. Narrow Path Plumbing offers free estimates with our fully licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing services. We also offer a special Military and senior citizen discount. We have eleven employees. We accept cash ,major credit cards and checks for payment read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Josh and Levi deserve 10 stars!! No mess, professional, on time. They did a fantastic job!!Patricia M.
- Business Description:My name is Greg and I have been in the plumbing industry for 24 years. I have always specialized in service but have much experience in all aspects of plumbing. I do commercial and residential new installation and repair as well as gas work and underground service (water, sewer, gas) repair or replace. I also do kitchen & bath remodeling. There are currently 3 employees. I am state licensed in plumbing, hydronics, and HVAC. ***Currently our website is under construction** read lessRecent Review:Greg called this morning to see if I still needed the work done and I was so glad he called because I turned away the first company that showed up after telling me their pricing was more than I was quoted. Greg got in touch with Jeremy to see if he could come out today to the work. Greg called me back within 10 minutes to let me know Jeremy was on his way. Jeremy got here, took a look at everything and got right to work. He was done with everything in no time and the price was exactly what I was quoted from Greg. Jeremy was professional and the work looks great! Greg was awesome to speak with on the phone and explained everything and the things that may make the cost go up. This company is GREAT! i would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thank you fordoing such a great job read lessDawn B.
- Business Description:At HDP plumbing we specialize in drain cleaning and sewer repair as well as but not limited to other plumbing services such as high pressure water jetting, water heaters, water softeners and gas lines. At HDP plumbing it is our mission to have the most competitive prices but also give our customers the best in quality. Our knowledgable team members have over 25 years in the industry to help serve you and our community read lessRecent Review:The first thing the plumber, Chad, said was “it’s too warm under here for that pipe to freeze.” It was found that the lever on the toilet that over flowed was wearing out and you have to hold it down until the toilet flushed. Chad was friendly and knowledgeable. He even gave me his card, with his personal cell phone number on it, and said to call him direct if I had anymore problems with it. I am very pleased read lessTondalayo O.
- Business Description:Plumbing, downspout cleaning & repairs, garbage disposals, main water line, water heaters, sump pumps, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom, sewers, gas line installation, drain cleaning, trenchless pipelining, HALO water treatment & filtration systems, Streamlabs water monitoring system. Commercial services include: hydrojetting & excavation,hydro vac, backflow testing and certification read lessRecent Review:Great. They did the job I hired them to do, efficiently. Price was reasonable.Bobbi S.
- Business Description:United Plumbing is a local business that caters to all customers regardless of job size. We service the Miami Valley and surrounding areas. Some of the services we offer are: Plumbing, drywall, home remodeling, and landscaping. We offer fair and honest pricing and we are looking forward to doing business with you. Please give us a call or click for an estimate on your job today! read lessRecent Review:Quick, professional, and tidy. Would hire again in a second. Definitely 5 star service.John D.
- Business Description:Ask about our financing options and 18 months 0% interest. Family owned and Operated with over 35 years in the service plumbing field. We Strive to be the best we can be and give you affordable high quality repairs! We offer Emergency service after hours and can do same day service if needed read lessRecent Review:Very well. Upfront on pricing. Plumber made me aware of situations that will need to be taken care of in the near future and also gave me advice on taking care of some small issues myself.Pat S.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:It was very good. They arrived exactly on time, did what what they said charge me the same what was on the quotation.Alex C.
- Business Description:To protect your home in Cincinnati, basement waterproofing from Sohan & Sons can provide you with the long-term solutions your home needs to prevent damage. Our services can also improve the overall quality of the space by providing the preparation necessary for remodeling. Our qualified professionals have been providing solutions to the communities of Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky for over 30 years. Trust our contracting team to provide permanent solutions to your full satisfaction read lessRecent Review:One of the best contractor experience I have had. Came out immediately vs not being able to get a hold of any other contractors. Sunjeet the owner was extremely professional and his work was second to none. Highly Highly recommend! Steve Carnevale-Remax Victory 513-777-SOL read lessSteve C.
- Business Description:"We are so confident in our service and quality that we often offer three (3) year labor and material warranties on all full-blown chimney repairs/restoration and certain masonry restoration projects" 15 employees. We are possibly the only exterior renovation company in Central Ohio that restores the full exterior of homes in house so you can hire one reputable contractor to do it all, avoid scheduling multiple trades and contractors, eliminate finger-pointing, and rest assured we will take c.. read lessRecent Review:The folks at Utmost Restorations are some of the nicest and most professional contractors we have ever worked with. They do exactly what they said they would, when they would do the work and their craftsmanship with masonry work was top notch.. Mark Huffler and his sons were all courteous and with the "utomost" of professionalism. Their prices are compeitiive and you cannot go wrong if you use them for any of your masonry or other concrete contracting work. 5 Stars for "ALL" of the people at Utmost Restorations .............Tim M. from Hilliard, O read lessTim M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The toilet is one area of the house that everyone notices when it stops working. Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should replace or repair your toilet, based on several key signs such as age, leaks, and frequent repairs.
PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- Yellow Springs
- South Charleston
- New Carlisle
- South Vienna
- Saint Paris
- Huber Heights
- Tipp City
- West Liberty
Plumbers in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & S Heating & Plumbing2136 Belvo Rd
- A Dependable Plumbing8724 N Dixie Dr Suite 1
- A E Fickert2908 Springboro Rd W
- A J MECHANICAL SERVICES INC6250 WEBSTER ST
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A&L PLUMBINGP O BOX 204
New Carlisle, Ohio
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
- AA Holmes Heating Cooling & Plumbing LLC527 Snider Rd
New Carlisle, Ohio
- ABSOLUTE PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING4490 PINEHILL DR
- AC SERVICE CO116 DAYTON ST
Yellow Springs, Ohio
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist3090 Meadow Park Dr
- AGEAN BATH & SPA9756 PRINCETON GLENDALE RD
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- All American Home Remodeling Inc102 South Main St
- ALL AMERICAN PLUMBING, LLC1428 E. SOCIAL ROW ROAD
- All Aspects1049 S Central Ave
- All Drain2600 Needmore
- All Service Handyman LLC3252 Drew Rd
- ALL SKILL SERVICES5335 Springboro Pike Ste D
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Anderson Construction294 Redbank Dr.
- Andy's Master License PlumbingPO Box 201
- Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler1524 E. 2nd Street
- ANRO BUILDERS INC.1571 N. CENTRAL DRIVE
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- ARK Plumbing and Piping LLCPO Box 292885
- Armada Air Care2601 Circle View Dr
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A & S Heating & Plumbing
- B & J Plumbing1001 Skinner Ln
- Bath Creations7255 Poe Ave
- Bath Fitter85 Westpark Rd
- Bear Plumbing Service LLC792 Space Dr
- Bear's Home Improvements LLC2011 Blake Ave
- Beavercreek Landscape & Nursery4382 Kemp Rd
- Belair Plumbing3068 Shrine Rd
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing8600 N Main St
- Bill Ahrens Plbg & Htg8751 Burns Rd
- Bill Campbell Waterproofing9763 Bellbrook Rd
- Bishops Remodeling11322 US-50
- Bond & Sons Construction Services, LLC859 S. Detroit St
- Braden Lance Construction LLC4502 Game Farm Rd
- Brain Lumber Co409 E St
- Browning Plumbing213 S Short St
- Buckeye Home Improvements LLC725 Mound St
- Buckeye Plumbing and Property Solutions93 Fiord Dr
- Builders Group Construction15119 School House Rd
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- B & J Plumbing
- C. Burns Sewer and Drain696 stonyridge ave
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.5095 Waynesville Jamestown Rd
- CGC LLC707 E Canal St
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Choice Comfort Services150 N Dixie Dr
- Chuck's Handyman & Insulation Services LLCPO Box 242
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Claggett's Fix It All LLC4449 Harbison St
- Clark Discount Drain Care125 S 1st St
- Collins Plumbing201 S Heincke Rd
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- CON-STRUCT RITE CONSTRUCTION INC2656 Addison-New Carlisle Rd
New Carlisle, Ohio
- COUNTER ADVICE INC7002 St. Rt. 123
- Craftsmen Home Improvements2663 S Dixie Dr
- C. Burns Sewer and Drain
- D & A Handyman Service LLCPO Box 60564
- D & B Plumbing Service LLC221 E Krepps Rd
- D & L Construction and Restoration LLC4817 Bofield Dr
- Daniels Maintenance & Construction LLCP.O Box 3137
- Delaney Plumbing4420 Cherry Grove Road
- DeLong Air Inc1650 Commerce Rd
- Dependable Construction & Remodeling LLC513 W. Funderburg Rd.
- Doctor Flue, inc.1610 Dinius Rd
- Doctor Steam Carpet Cleaning9280 Miamisburg Springboro Rd
- Dooley Septic-Pro & Rooter-Pro Plumbing627 E High St
- Douglas Construction6312 Rosecrest Drive
- Drywall Wizard130 West 2nd St. Suite 632
- Duncan Well Pump8768 State Rte 503 N
- D & A Handyman Service LLC
- Eagle Home Services Inc.787 Harmon Ave.
- EAGLE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE LLC2810 WAYNE AVE
- Earth scapes property maintenance1929 Lower Bellbrook Rd
- East Company1240 Stanley Ave
- Ed Rike Plumbing, Heating & AirPO Box 519
- Ed's Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric4025 Gibson Dr
Tipp City, Ohio
- Environmental Doctor438 Windsor Park Dr
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Ervin & Sons Handyman Services LLC429 Pandora Dr
- Everdry Waterproofing of Cincinnati9814 Harwood Ct
- Everything & Company1214 harvard blvd
- Extraordinary services llc6737 Charlesgate Rd
- Eagle Home Services Inc.