Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Springfield, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Springfield
- Sprinkler SolutionsSteve was great to work with. He and his crew were professional and efficient and had my irrigation system installed in 4 days. They did a superb job minimizing damage to my established lawn and it's hard to tell that they were even here, Steve answered all my questions and provided an in-depth system demonstration upon completion of the installation. Overall, I'm very pleased with the results and would definitely recommend Steve and his crew at Sprinkler Solutions read less
- Aqualon, Inc.I bought a house that already had a sprinkler system installed, but soon found out that it was winterized over five years ago and not used ever since. So i am keeping my fingers crossed and called Aqualon and spoke to Dan and he came walked me through everything and explained how the system works. when it came to to turn the water on everything worked to perfection. It is a testement to this company that after lying dormant for 5 years, that this system worked ,but worked to perfection. I was so impressed with the knowledge and service I even cancelled my tru green and went with the Aqualon lawn service as well....Aqualon sends a true technician to the job and also is cheaper than Tru Green.... read less
- Aqualon, Inc.We are so pleased with the work this company did. They did exactly what they said they were going to do, and did it when they said they would do it. Their proposal itemized every cost and we understood exactly what the work and cost would be. This company has integrity, honesty and dependability. We would gladly recommend them to anyone needing this type of service. They were a pleasure to work with read less
- Aqualon, Inc.It went very well - I got my irrigation system at a reasonable price. All my questions were answered, and they returned several times to make sure everything worked well.
- GreenTech Lawn & IrrigationEvery thing was great, they were very efficient, solved the problems by adding drainage (approx. 100 ft long), drains, and performed it extremely good. Had several problems with tree roots blocking the line. They came out and resolved the problem by replacing it with a different type pipe. They were very thorough, cleaned up after themselves and did a professional job. Would I hire them again? You bet they serviced my irrigation for the past 25 years and have done several landscaping jobs. I have had a very good experiences with the read less
- Green Acres Irrigation & LightingFantastic service! Showed up when they said they would and provided quality service at a fair price. Professional all the way!
- Paramount Lawn + Landscape ServicesThey were always professional and performed quality work that's why I am a returning customer as I have used him for several years at multiple property locations
- CENTERVILLE LANDSCAPING INCI have been using them for about 10 years. The last time they were here was to turn the sprinkler system on. They put in a very good product 10 years ago works fine. I have only had to replace a couple heads, one due to me hitting it with a lawn mower. They come out twice a year to turn the system on and off read less
- Aqualon, Inc.The representative arrived promptly and fixed the problem with the zone sprinklers not working. It was caused by wiring in the zone controller that had somehow become loose over time. They also repaired another zone wiring that was about to fail. It was initially thought by the representative that the leak in the backflow valve could be repaired by rebuilding it - a cost of about $150. Upon further inspection by John Sink, the owner, a fix was found for a nominal cost that did not require a complete rebuild of the valve. We selected Aqualon to install our irrigation system in 2011 over two others, one quoting a much higher cost and one quoting a somewhat lower cost. We became convinced during the quoting process that we would get a good quality system at a fair price. We have been very pleased with that decision. Our interactions with their office and field staff have been professional and courteous. They arrive on time, are professional in their approach and charge a fair price for the work they do. They come, get the job done. Their work ethic is beyond reproach. The quality of the product they install is excellent. I wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone wanting a quality irrigation system at a fair price read less
- My Lawn Irrigation & LightingWe had gotten new sod put in and when they did the sod, they busted the line so that company paid for it because they messed it up. The guy was very nice and did a great job.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Springfield
- Business Description:*We Are Currently On a Hold for New Clients - If this is a specialized project such as native or edible plantings, ongoing maintenance, vegetable gardens, forest management and sanctuary development, We are selecting these on a per project basis for Summer or Fall start dates. Please include thorough details for consideration. Since 1999, organic, ecological, safe and effective practices are the heart of our family business. We offer Design, Build and Maintenance services for landscaping, ha.. read lessRecent Review:Wes is an excellent salesperson. Once you commit to his services, its very odd that he really does treat you like a petulant child that needs to be put in place. He is remarkably rude. His office staff is pretty incompetent and takes weeks to book you on their schedule after they have received your check. . . btw they may or may not have cashed it. What landscaper takes vacations during landscaping season? Everyone at Marvin's Organic Gardens! Our project was supposed to start in February to build stone stairs. Overall the total project was WELL over $50,000. I explained to him that there were so many phases, and I didn't know his work, that I wasn't comfortable putting up a 50% deposit up front. He said he understood, and we came to an agreement that he would keep the project going and that I would pay 50% for one phase, and then when that phase finished, he would be paid the remaining 50% plus 50% for next phase. When stairs were finished, I paid him as we agreed. But he very rudely told me that he would never have agreed to this, that now our project would not START UNTIL MAY! oh, by the way, that 50% deposit we for the next phases? NONREFUNDABLE. This was such a difficult project to get permission to proceed with due to unfriendly neighbors and HOA clearance issues, we just decided to suck it up and not fight for our money back. We figured we would let them finish because well, the stairs turned out great! Well, Wes and his team showed up AT THE END OF JUNE. When I tried to find out about the delay, he pointed out that I hadnt' put a deposit down in DECEMBER OF 2019. By the way, his team WENT ON VACATION FOR DAYS THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY. then they did all these plantings in 100 degree weather, and they wouldn't do the yard because they said that had to be done at the end, so the irrigation people could not put the sprinkler heads in to water the flower beds because of course who wants all the sprinkler heads run over with a bobcat. So I would have to mull down there every night in hot weather with my post surgical hip to water 100 plants. no joke. Because after their vacation, they then said they couldn't show up because rain was on the forecast. this went on for at least 2 weeks of them not showing up and me watering the plants myself. BTW it never rained in those 2 weeks. I wanted them to finish. so every day i would ask his team if they wanted lemonade.. you know because they are human, and when you are nice to people it keeps morale up and also this is a kind thing to do. At the end of the project, the yard had some major erosion. I contacted him about it. He rudely told me he would only come and fix it once. he hung up the phone on me several times. Finally my husband called and said we would sue them because *** at the price we paid, isnt' there warranty on the work? He proceeded tell my husband that I HARRASSED THE TEAM EVERY DAY!uhhh I ASKED FOR WATERING INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING ON VACATION OR WERENT' SHOWING UP BECAUSE RAIN WAS ON THE FORECAST AND OFFERED THEM LEMONADE. Anyway he finally came to collect his check, buttered us all up about how we were great customers. He then came back to check on the erosion as promsed and overseed. He offered to come back and prune the flower beds and handle all the weeds in the yard. I figured, stupidly...you know maybe he was stressed out with the pandemic. .he has been pretty reasonable priced. Also there are a ton of weeds, and his specialty is organic gardening, maybe he knows how to fix this **** without roundup because I have 4 little kids ...So I mailed the deposit check 2 weeks ago. It is October, we are getting close to frost. . uhhhh. when are they showing up? So I politely called on Friday to ask when we could be put on the books. .had they received our check yet? of course no one knows, his wife diantha is in the field.. can she call me back? of course no call back. I called back yesterday (monday) morning.. was put on hold for 5 minutes.. was told again that she was in the field. So finally i was like, look, the weather is getting cold.. I'm just not sure why she is the only one who can put me on the calendar. . I really need to know today because I'm worried this won't get done. So they take a message. A few hours later I get a rude email from Wes, basically asking me not to call the office anymore. and by the way, HE AND HIS WIFE ARE ON VACATION!!!! WHY ON EARTH WAS I PUT ON HOLD AND TOLD SHE WAS IN THE FIELD????? So I just replied back . .uh yeah you haven't cashed the check, so lets just cancel this maintenance deal, (because who needs to be treated this way. ) also, why didnt your office tell me you were on vacation? I wouldn't have left 2 messages (that is stalking in his world).... oh by the way, 5 hydrangeas you planted are totally dead (burnt to a crisp. .two were planted in 100 degree weather and oh yeah then the team was on vacation) . .can you please check on them .. .his response .. .'you must not be maintaining them. .. i alone decide if your plants need to be replaced' all in all , this guy has some sort of personality disorder or inferiority complex. At this price point we should not be treated this way or spoken to this way. I've never been hung up on in my adult life. Or belittled this way. Please Please PLEASE don't hire him. You will only regret the customer service you receive. He keeps saying he is delivering you superior service. .but honestly, he seems to think superior service is completing the work he was hired to do. Superior service is 1. talking nicely to people 2. not hanging up 3. getting customers on the schedule ASAP 4. not making customers who are not poor feel they are too poor for your services, and dont' deserve timely service. 5. LETTING CUSTOMERS KNOW WHEN THEY ARE ON THE SCHEDULE. ASKING WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ASKING FOR PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OR WANT TO GET AHEAD OF OTHER CUSTOMERS. IT MEANS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE SO YOU CAN PLAN YOUR LIFE. 5. not taking vacations during landscaping season. 6. supervising your workers. maybe if he had shown up for more than 10 minutes every day, I wouldn't have had to run down there every day to check on the team and see how my plants/ plantings were doing. oh last caveat about the stairs.. remember I have 4 kids? and have a post surgical hip .. it was repaired in August 2019. We really discussed that the stairs need to be safe for me. Well, he doesn't supervise his team. He says they are sufficient without him. Well. then initially built the steps so that the run (the tread where you put your foot) was so small only a toddler's foot could fit. When it was first finished, I limped down there and was like. .listen I can't get down or up these steps. .his answer THERE IS NO CODE FOR BUILDING STAIRS OUTSIDE. ..so I was like, look , maybe there is no code, but you need to fix this because you know we are a multigenerational family and you know I had hip surgery. he was like oh yeah... we will fix it and charge your for the additional cost. finally they fixed it, and they didn't charge.. but then his pitch over the past few months has been look we didn't charge to fix the stairs... .. LIKE. . SERIOUSLY.. why wouldn't you fix it at your own cost.??? you messed up! not me! I don't know how to build stairs. .you do!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THEM. Maybe the work will turn out okay in the end, but you will regret having ever dealt with him and his office read lessAlmas K.
- Business Description:Creech's Lawn & Landscape is a full-service locally owned and operated retail Garden Center offering landscape, irrigation, hardscape, and lawn care services. Since 1988 we have been designing, installing, and maintaining beautiful outdoor environments for families and businesses in the greater Cincinnati and Dayton areas. All of our services are customizable and we will design a solution to meet both your budget and needs. From design and installation, to care and maintenance, Creech’s is th.. read lessRecent Review:We needed to connect our patio to our deck stairs and lower concrete patio. We also had a steep slope we needed a stair-type solution to. Jake came out and went over the details with us. We decided to replace the current square concrete block patio under the pergola with a round paver patio that connected everything. Jake also recommended a large natural stone block stair to deal with the slope. After getting the estimate we were pleased and went ahead and paid the half up-front to get it on the books. They were able to start only a couple months later and spent a good week working on the project. The old patio was torn down and the blocks carefully stacked. Yard damage was minimized and a very nice patio and path was built. The initial stairs connecting to the concrete patio wasn't exactly what we wanted, and Jake had it rebuilt with no complaints and no additional cost. We are extremely pleased with how everything turned-out, and would definitely recommend them read lessGreg W.
- Business Description:While our business has grown in the many years, we still keep to the same core principles: be reliable, trustworthy and deliver the best irrigation services in the area. All of our employees maintain the utmost professionalism in every job, from irrigation services to landscape maintenance read lessRecent Review:Yard was in very bad shape. Has not been treated in several years. Going with GreenTech has made a huge difference in my lawn's appearance.Paula W.
- Business Description:Buckeye Elite is pleased to work with the Hancock County Heartland Board of Realtors to service your radon needs. Buying or selling a house? We want radon testing and mitigation to be hassle free for you and the realtor read lessRecent Review:great! i already completed this survey. why are you asking me to do it again?patrick p.
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfying read lessNeil H.
- Business Description:Protecting your health and home appliances for over 30 years in the Greater Cincinnati area, Tri-State Waterworks is your resource for PURE WATER. Tri-State Waterworks sets the standard for quality of water and service in every neighborhood and business in the Tri-State area. Our customers have remained loyal for 30 years as we continue to improve our business with experienced technicians. Whether you are receiving a custom installed water softener or simply receiving a routine salt delive.. read lessRecent Review:It went great! You owe it to yourself to call these folks. They are professional, nice. Honest trustworthy and reasonable priced. Highly recommendLe Ette H.
- Business Description:At Sprinkler Solutions, Irrigation is our specialty! We specialize in water-efficient lawn irrigation system design, installation, and maintenance. Sprinkler Solutions is a 100% Select Contractor of Rain Bird Professional Series Products, Certified Irrigation Technician, Ohio Certified Backflow Tester, Rain Bird® Factory Trained ESP-LX (Series) Operator, Rain Bird® Factory Trained Residential Controller Technician, Rain Bird® Factory Trained Landscape Valve Technician, and Rain Bird® Factory .. read lessRecent Review:Steve was great to work with. He and his crew were professional and efficient and had my irrigation system installed in 4 days. They did a superb job minimizing damage to my established lawn and it's hard to tell that they were even here, Steve answered all my questions and provided an in-depth system demonstration upon completion of the installation. Overall, I'm very pleased with the results and would definitely recommend Steve and his crew at Sprinkler Solutions read lessCHRISTOPHER K.
- Business Description:7 Employees. Irrigation installation - call for appointment. Irrigation service and maintenance - trip charge by zone, then hourly fee charged in quarter hour increments plus material. Discounts and specials may be available. Serving Greater Dayton area. Certified Irrigation Designer, Contractor and Auditor(s) on staff. (CID, CIC, CLIA read lessRecent Review:The job was performed in a timely and professional manner. My only disappointment was the topsoil.I paid over $392 for topsoil to be put down and graded away from the home. It barely made a dent. I ended up putting down 4 cubic yards of top soil down myself for $190, which actually made a drastic difference read lessCory C.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. Additional contact names - Cathleen Murphy, Tom Kiener & Jim Martineau. Additional faxes - (614) 431-0155, (614) 836-0821. Additional address - 461 Enterprise Dr Lewis Center, OH 43035, 4045 Lakeview Xing Groveport, OH 43125, 860 Ridge Lake Blvd # A1-1569 Memphis, TN 38120. Additional emails - tomkiener@tru.. read lessRecent Review:fertilization and weed control programDEANNA S.
- Business Description:We offer free consultations and estimates.Recent Review:Scheduled the work back in December. Had to chase them down to start come spring. The job never got completed, chased them around for two more months, and got several excuses why they couldn't come back out to complete work. The wrong size shrubs were planted and planted in wrong spot, 3 beds never got proper work done. Weeds came back in beds three weeks later. Verbally talking with Tim the ideas seem great but the execution was poor. I expected better service for the price read lessNathan P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Nothing can ruin your day more than excessive water pooling in your yard. Poor drainage, heavy rain, excessive watering, and lawn thatching can all cause stagnant water. Here are some tips to help diagnose and solve the problem of water pooling.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Yellow Springs
- South Charleston
- New Carlisle
- South Vienna
- Saint Paris
- Huber Heights
- Tipp City
- West Liberty
lawn irrigation services in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Fellows784 Segal Ct
- 5 Fellows
- Beavercreek Landscape & Nursery4382 Kemp Rd
- Beavercreek Landscape & Nursery
- CENTERVILLE LANDSCAPING INC1082 W SPRING VALLEY RD
- Christmas Decor by Patriot Illuminations621 S. Union St.
- CJ's Lawn & Tree Service144 Willis Avenue
- Creech's Lawn & Landscaping818 S US Route 42
- Custom Landscape Contractors2411 US Hwy 22 SW
Washington Court House, Ohio
- CENTERVILLE LANDSCAPING INC
- Dayton Patios7231 Springboro Pike
- Dayton Patios
- Howard's lawn care and snow removal925 Chelsea ave
- Howard's lawn care and snow removal
- Nickels Lawn & Landscaping Inc.PO Box 632
- Nickels Lawn & Landscaping Inc.
- RAINBOW LAWN AND IRRIGATION SVC2949 SUN VALLEY DR
- RAINBOW LAWN AND IRRIGATION SVC
- Universal ConstructionPO Box 785
- Universal Construction
- WHISPERING CREEK7114 East US Route 40
New Carlisle, Ohio
- WHISPERING CREEK