If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Springfield, OH
There are 12 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Springfield
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCEvery step of the way, from requesting a site visit and quote, to scheduling and to the work being done today, went very smoothly. Seldom have we dealt with more professional owners and crew. They were very timely, skilled, equipped to do the job right, and respectful of property. It is clear that this fourth generation family business is founded on a commitment to offering quality service
- VANDALIA BLACKTOP & SEALCOATING INCI was very pleased with my experience with Vandalia Blacktop & Sealcoating! Each one of the people working on the job were very professional, respectful and kind. Every time I walked by any of them, they took the time to acknowledge me. You should be proud of each one of them. (drivers included) The work was done quickly and thoroughly. I am very pleased with the end product. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Thank you for a job well done
- Asphalt Maintenance SpecialistRonnie and his crew did a fantastic job on our driveway resurfacing project. Ronnie was very professional, provided our quote in a timely manner and the job was scheduled and completed. The driveway looks fantastic and we recommend Asphalt Maintenance Specialists!!
- CJS Asphalt & SealcoatingCraig contacted me immediately and was able to do the job the next week. He gave an estimate via text, came (almost) on time (he got lost but got in contact with me), and finished the job quickly and cleanly. I was surprised how easy this was and how professional he and his crew were. I'd definitely recommend his services
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCExcellent prompt response to my inquiry requesting a quote. All work was done in a timely manner and I appreciated being sent before and after photos. Many complements from neighbors.
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCEverything went great. Very professional.. called right away, came out same day to give estimate. Not the cheapest estimate but felt they were the best. Just done today but very happy so far. It looks great!!
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCUpon receiving estimate for the work, they also have us am estimated start time. Kept us up to date and showed up at the stated time. The crew were a well organized polite and respectful, not only to us but our property. They took the time to give us tips to keep it in we’ll repair. A side gate needed lifted and they did it without asking and filled a hole with the dirt they had on hand. All at no extra charge to us. I would definitely recommend them again and can’t say enough good things not only about their work and professionalism. In fact, we are having them come back and do another job!
- Houser Asphalt & ConcreteOn June 14th a job was started by houser at 1001 st. Adalbert Ave. Dayton Ohio. The contract states they put down 2 inches of asphalt and measurements were taken that clearly show 2 inches of asphalt were not put down. There was also a verbal statement that they took 60 tons of material off of the parking lot. We have video evidence that nowhere near that amount was removed. We have video evidence of the poor workmanship performed. The parking lot has multiple spots where water can form and multiple spots where it is not level. There was damage done to the parking drain cover which is on video and they have pictures. The seam is not level. Certain spots on the parking lot appear to be a quick patch job. On the hill it is appears to be cracking. Instead of staying on the fence line the asphalt goes onto a neighboring property and is crooked. There is gravel showing through the asphalt where it was not rolled properly. Again the entire job performed is on video. Since then they have tried to reroll the asphalt and used another machine that melted the siding on the building
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCThe team was so very courteous and worked at a great pace, got to my home when promised with an entire fleet of trucks and personnel to complete my job! Cleaned up after themselves and everything. I appreciated their business and Nick and his dad Tony are good people!
- CJS Asphalt & SealcoatingCJS did a great job. I had work done 2 years ago by a different company and was very disappointed in how their work held up. CJS repaired cracks with hot pour crack filler which is far superior to cold pour used by previous company. Worth the extra money. Will use again.
Driveway Pavers in Springfield
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, in business since 1990. Asphalt driveways, parking lots, patchwork, and seal coating. Residential and commercial services. Give us a call today!Recent Review:Caddo Boswell was amazing, courteous, responsive, competitive and 100 percent professional. I will be doing my sealing work with him in 1 year as follow up. He and his son performed 1st class service!Marty A.
- Business Description:Ameripave Blacktopping LLC provides asphalt paving, New installs, resurfacing, sealcoating and other paving services. We offer free estimates.Recent Review:Every step of the way, from requesting a site visit and quote, to scheduling and to the work being done today, went very smoothly. Seldom have we dealt with more professional owners and crew. They were very timely, skilled, equipped to do the job right, and respectful of property. It is clear that this fourth generation family business is founded on a commitment to offering quality serviceJanis M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your asphalt needs. Family owned and operated. From sealcoating, to crack filling, patching, and paint stripping, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer our services for residential and commercial. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:In brief: do not hire them: they do not fill the cracks well, they do not fill the holes at all. This is our experience: They provided a quote over the phone, not in writing, and it was higher than another company, but we chose them because they were able to schedule earlier than others. The day before the scheduled day, they called to say that the driveway is rough and that the result will not be perfect. It got me a bit concerned, but I said that I do not expect it to be new but that it would be repaired and seal coated. When they did job, they left a hole at the beginning of the driveway untouched, and they did not fill any holes in the rest of it. Even the cracks filling was not well done at all. It is like a thin layer that was put on top, not really filling. I called them right away, before their guys even left, and they said that they never agreed to filling the holes or repairing, they only agreed to filling the cracks! What good is a driveway / parking lot if the holes are not filled to protect it from water damage! I am not in this business, I do not know the technical words. We wanted it repaired and coated to protect it from the weather. Now we paid $895, and it is like a black paint job, which will do nothing to protect it from the weahter. Lesson: Do not hire this company. Always ask for a written quote with detailsHasnaa A.
- Business Description:CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating offers professional, comprehensive asphalt services for commercial and residential needs. Our professionals expertise can be trusted in all aspects of installing, repairing, and maintaining asphalt pavement. We use materials that meet and exceed industry standards in order to offer the fines and highest quality of services at the fairest - most reasonable price. CJS is the asphalt contractor to trust when you want to receive the absolute best value, quality and servi..Recent Review:He keep saying he was coming for 4 months, never showed, now he doesn't answer phone Im stuck in mud all winter. Very unreliable and should not be trusted at all ! ! ! !pete p.
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:We are a full service asphalt sealcoating and striping business. We handle all residential and commercial projects. We also handle repair work and line and symbol striping. We do not sub contract our work and have over 30 years experience in this fieldRecent Review:Ronnie and his crew did a fantastic job on our driveway resurfacing project. Ronnie was very professional, provided our quote in a timely manner and the job was scheduled and completed. The driveway looks fantastic and we recommend Asphalt Maintenance Specialists!Theodora R.
- Business Description:DBA: D B PAVING.Recent Review:I was very pleased with my experience with Vandalia Blacktop & Sealcoating! Each one of the people working on the job were very professional, respectful and kind. Every time I walked by any of them, they took the time to acknowledge me. You should be proud of each one of them. (drivers included) The work was done quickly and thoroughly. I am very pleased with the end product. I would use them again in a heartbeat. Thank you for a job well doneJanet B.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1993 and by being a family-owned business this allows us to be able to keep our prices lower than other painting contractors without sacrificing quality. We are proud to say that we have had many happy customers throughout the years in the Miami Valley area. We have had excellent ratings on Angie's List and, as always, a good standing with the Springboro Chamber of Commerce-Lebanon area Chamber of Commerce.. We are Insured and Bonded. We accept all major credit ..Recent Review:I used Spivey's Premier Painting years ago for exterior painting and did not hesitate to call them again. As expected, he provided a very reasonable estimate. He power washed the exterior, then came back two weeks later and painted the trim of my two-story home. The work as done very professionally. There were no areas where they dripped paint on any other surfaces, even when they painted the shutters adjacent to the brick. He even repaired a loose soffit and caulked an area around a bay window before painting these. The finished product looks greatDavid G.
- Business Description:Family owned businessRecent Review:McAaron and his team were very professional and got the job done quickly. Our old stone wall in our backyard was in shambles and needed significant repair. McAaron's estimate was lower than other bids and his team's workmanship was fantastic. The wall looks great now! So glad we called himMegan J.
- Business Description:Local Business for over 35 Years. The best in the area.Recent Review:Rileys team did a very nice job on my residential driveway.Affordable price,very professional,and will recommend them to anyone needing asphalt work done.Very pleased.david s.
Deals in Springfield for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Yellow Springs
- South Charleston
- New Carlisle
- South Vienna
- Saint Paris
- Huber Heights
- Tipp City
- West Liberty
driveway paving contractors in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 360King's Contracting Services LLC229 West Aberdeen Drive
- 360King's Contracting Services LLC
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- ALL-ASPHALT sealcoating/striping2027 Webster St
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- Ameripave Blacktopping LLCP.O. Box 244
South Vienna, Ohio
- Asphalt Maintenance Specialist4091 S Union Rd
- Asphalt Sealcoaters of Dayton3016 Lodge Ave
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- Across Town Foundation Solutions
- Next Level Home SolutionsPO Box 752214
- Next Level Home Solutions
- RILEY'S ASPHALT PAVING SVC6708 DETRICK JORDAN PIKE
- RILEY'S ASPHALT PAVING SVC
- Universal ConstructionPO Box 785
- Universal Construction
- VANDALIA BLACKTOP & SEALCOATING INC6740 WEBSTER ST
- VANDALIA BLACKTOP & SEALCOATING INC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100