If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Springfield, OH
There are 26 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Springfield
- Superior Lawn Care & Home ImprovementsIt was great. The owner, Donnie, and his team (Donald and Christine) were all very professional and polite and worked hard. They worked diligently for over 5 hours with a short lunch break. They finished the whole house and then, at the direction of the owner, his team went back over areas that he didn't think turned out as well as I would want. I thought the cost was reasonable. They all asked if I was satisfied with the outcome. I told them that I was very pleased and would definitely contact them for future projects. Thank you, guys! - Janin
- Restoration UnlimitedExcellent service, very professional, great communication and thorough explanation of the process. Definitely recommend Restoration Unlimited.
- Superior Lawn Care & Home ImprovementsI had a long list of to do’s to get our house ready to get on the market. Donnie and crew were awesome and ready to take on everything I asked for. They did gutter tightening, cleaning and landscape cleanup outside. Inside they painted a room, installed a vanity, installed 2 sinks, installed some can lighting, outlets and finished lining my basement ceiling. they had a great attitude and were willing to help with any and everything around the house. They got the work done in just a few days for very reasonable pricing and left the place clean. I will be keeping their number for any follow ups when when we get the inspection back for the buyers. Thanks guys! You helped us get the house ready quick
- Superior Lawn Care & Home ImprovementsI contacted Superior Lawn Care & Home Improvements to power wash my patio and re-sand it. From the three “pros” I contacted, only Donnie responded, within a few minutes. I sent him photos, he offered a quote and we agreed on the price. He and his crew came the next day. Not only did they complete the work to my satisfaction, they also power washed the gutters. I asked Donnie for a quote on another project, pouring a concrete pad for my garbage cans, and once again his quote was reasonable. They started work on it the same day and completed it the following day, and the crew did an excellent job. I also asked him to cut down a small tree while they were there, which they did for a very reasonable price. After the first rain, some of the sand between the patio’s pavers got washed away (as expected). Donnie and his crew came back and filled out all the gaps. All in all, a very positive experience. I will call them again when I have another project
- Colter Realty LLCHe was the most polite man I have ever hired , he did everything I showed him and then some . Recommend 100%%
- Superior Lawn Care & Home ImprovementsGreat! Donnie was very responsive and friendly. His prices are very reasonable. I will definitely hire him again if I need any other work done
- All Pro Select Painting LLCTop class! Kenny did an awesome job painting our home. We are so pleased with outcome. We chose All-Pro Painting from work we saw them do on neighbors house. Kenny cares like he's painting his own house! Meticulous. Will always call Kenny for our future paint needs
- lewis all purpose servicesThey work very fast and they have excellent customer service. All my neighbors could not stop admiring our yard.
- CertaPro Painters® of DaytonSupervisor was professional as well as the crew. They cleaned up each day. Very happy with the results. Would definitely hire them again!
- CertaPro Painters® of DaytonWe had a wonderful experience with the crew at our property. Carlos was the best! Everyone we encountered was courteous and professional. They were punctual and communicated with us throughout the whole process, making sure we were satisfied. I think the painters were as excited about how great it turned out as we were! It was fun to see a team so proud of their work. Would definitely recommend these guys
Pressure Washing Services in Springfield
- Business Description:ARCO has been serving the greater Cincinnati & Dayton Area since 1999. All of our technicians are certified sweeps and inspectors with the CSIA. ( Chimney Safety Institute of America ) Also, ARCO is a member of the Chimney Sweeping Guild and stay up to date with all new fire codes and county regulations. Here at ARCO we take pride in being an honest, straight forward family business looking for steady work at a fair profit. Our owner, Patrick Archer, spent 4 years in the military before being..Recent Review:very good ..impressed with the servicedan b.
- Business Description:tree trimming and pruning mulching stump removal storm damage dead wood removal tree removal emergency service retainer walls small concrete jobsRecent Review:Chris and his team were very professional and quick. They did a fanatic job and definitely will hire againkayla f.
- Business Description:Free Estimates,members of The Troy Chamber Of Commerce,The Building Trades Of America and the PDCA.We have a Full-time crew of 3 and part-time crew of 3. We are Fully Insured/Bonded and clean throughout the entire work process.No trip fees chargedRecent Review:Amazing. Extreme attention to detail! Very knowledgeable, reliable, and so easy to work with.Judy B.
- Business Description:*We Are Currently On a Hold for New Clients - If this is a specialized project such as native or edible plantings, ongoing maintenance, vegetable gardens, forest management and sanctuary development, We are selecting these on a per project basis for Summer or Fall start dates. Please include thorough details for consideration. Since 1999, organic, ecological, safe and effective practices are the heart of our family business. We offer Design, Build and Maintenance services for landscaping, ha..Recent Review:Wes is an excellent salesperson. Once you commit to his services, its very odd that he really does treat you like a petulant child that needs to be put in place. He is remarkably rude. His office staff is pretty incompetent and takes weeks to book you on their schedule after they have received your check. . . btw they may or may not have cashed it. What landscaper takes vacations during landscaping season? Everyone at Marvin's Organic Gardens! Our project was supposed to start in February to build stone stairs. Overall the total project was WELL over $50,000. I explained to him that there were so many phases, and I didn't know his work, that I wasn't comfortable putting up a 50% deposit up front. He said he understood, and we came to an agreement that he would keep the project going and that I would pay 50% for one phase, and then when that phase finished, he would be paid the remaining 50% plus 50% for next phase. When stairs were finished, I paid him as we agreed. But he very rudely told me that he would never have agreed to this, that now our project would not START UNTIL MAY! oh, by the way, that 50% deposit we for the next phases? NONREFUNDABLE. This was such a difficult project to get permission to proceed with due to unfriendly neighbors and HOA clearance issues, we just decided to suck it up and not fight for our money back. We figured we would let them finish because well, the stairs turned out great! Well, Wes and his team showed up AT THE END OF JUNE. When I tried to find out about the delay, he pointed out that I hadnt' put a deposit down in DECEMBER OF 2019. By the way, his team WENT ON VACATION FOR DAYS THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY. then they did all these plantings in 100 degree weather, and they wouldn't do the yard because they said that had to be done at the end, so the irrigation people could not put the sprinkler heads in to water the flower beds because of course who wants all the sprinkler heads run over with a bobcat. So I would have to mull down there every night in hot weather with my post surgical hip to water 100 plants. no joke. Because after their vacation, they then said they couldn't show up because rain was on the forecast. this went on for at least 2 weeks of them not showing up and me watering the plants myself. BTW it never rained in those 2 weeks. I wanted them to finish. so every day i would ask his team if they wanted lemonade.. you know because they are human, and when you are nice to people it keeps morale up and also this is a kind thing to do. At the end of the project, the yard had some major erosion. I contacted him about it. He rudely told me he would only come and fix it once. he hung up the phone on me several times. Finally my husband called and said we would sue them because *** at the price we paid, isnt' there warranty on the work? He proceeded tell my husband that I HARRASSED THE TEAM EVERY DAY!uhhh I ASKED FOR WATERING INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE YOUR TEAM TOLD ME THEY WERE GOING ON VACATION OR WERENT' SHOWING UP BECAUSE RAIN WAS ON THE FORECAST AND OFFERED THEM LEMONADE. Anyway he finally came to collect his check, buttered us all up about how we were great customers. He then came back to check on the erosion as promsed and overseed. He offered to come back and prune the flower beds and handle all the weeds in the yard. I figured, stupidly...you know maybe he was stressed out with the pandemic. .he has been pretty reasonable priced. Also there are a ton of weeds, and his specialty is organic gardening, maybe he knows how to fix this **** without roundup because I have 4 little kids ...So I mailed the deposit check 2 weeks ago. It is October, we are getting close to frost. . uhhhh. when are they showing up? So I politely called on Friday to ask when we could be put on the books. .had they received our check yet? of course no one knows, his wife diantha is in the field.. can she call me back? of course no call back. I called back yesterday (monday) morning.. was put on hold for 5 minutes.. was told again that she was in the field. So finally i was like, look, the weather is getting cold.. I'm just not sure why she is the only one who can put me on the calendar. . I really need to know today because I'm worried this won't get done. So they take a message. A few hours later I get a rude email from Wes, basically asking me not to call the office anymore. and by the way, HE AND HIS WIFE ARE ON VACATION!!!! WHY ON EARTH WAS I PUT ON HOLD AND TOLD SHE WAS IN THE FIELD????? So I just replied back . .uh yeah you haven't cashed the check, so lets just cancel this maintenance deal, (because who needs to be treated this way. ) also, why didnt your office tell me you were on vacation? I wouldn't have left 2 messages (that is stalking in his world).... oh by the way, 5 hydrangeas you planted are totally dead (burnt to a crisp. .two were planted in 100 degree weather and oh yeah then the team was on vacation) . .can you please check on them .. .his response .. .'you must not be maintaining them. .. i alone decide if your plants need to be replaced' all in all , this guy has some sort of personality disorder or inferiority complex. At this price point we should not be treated this way or spoken to this way. I've never been hung up on in my adult life. Or belittled this way. Please Please PLEASE don't hire him. You will only regret the customer service you receive. He keeps saying he is delivering you superior service. .but honestly, he seems to think superior service is completing the work he was hired to do. Superior service is 1. talking nicely to people 2. not hanging up 3. getting customers on the schedule ASAP 4. not making customers who are not poor feel they are too poor for your services, and dont' deserve timely service. 5. LETTING CUSTOMERS KNOW WHEN THEY ARE ON THE SCHEDULE. ASKING WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ASKING FOR PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OR WANT TO GET AHEAD OF OTHER CUSTOMERS. IT MEANS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE ON THE SCHEDULE SO YOU CAN PLAN YOUR LIFE. 5. not taking vacations during landscaping season. 6. supervising your workers. maybe if he had shown up for more than 10 minutes every day, I wouldn't have had to run down there every day to check on the team and see how my plants/ plantings were doing. oh last caveat about the stairs.. remember I have 4 kids? and have a post surgical hip .. it was repaired in August 2019. We really discussed that the stairs need to be safe for me. Well, he doesn't supervise his team. He says they are sufficient without him. Well. then initially built the steps so that the run (the tread where you put your foot) was so small only a toddler's foot could fit. When it was first finished, I limped down there and was like. .listen I can't get down or up these steps. .his answer THERE IS NO CODE FOR BUILDING STAIRS OUTSIDE. ..so I was like, look , maybe there is no code, but you need to fix this because you know we are a multigenerational family and you know I had hip surgery. he was like oh yeah... we will fix it and charge your for the additional cost. finally they fixed it, and they didn't charge.. but then his pitch over the past few months has been look we didn't charge to fix the stairs... .. LIKE. . SERIOUSLY.. why wouldn't you fix it at your own cost.??? you messed up! not me! I don't know how to build stairs. .you do!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT HIRE THEM. Maybe the work will turn out okay in the end, but you will regret having ever dealt with him and his officeAlmas K.
- Business Description:Have a mess on your hands? Our well-trained and certified technicians are available to fix all of your plumbing and drain issues, plus we do a whole lot more. We install sump pumps and water heaters, repair and install downspouts and main sewer lines plus we have heating and cooling division, The Comfortworks. All available 24/7. We offer guarantees on our work do that you know the work was completed right the first time! We belong to the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau and are a Consumer..Recent Review:Someone from The Waterworks promptly contacted me after I submitted a request through Angi. Bradley showed up right on time and walked me through what he was doing, was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and made sure the toilet was re-installed better than it was originally. ThanksZack G.
- Business Description:FULL SERVICE PAINTING COMPANY
- Business Description:15 Professional Painters. Cost is determined by each individual job. No service charges and we offer free written estimates. Feel free to contact University Painters through email.Recent Review:We are very pleased with University Painters here in Dayton. Chris Reck arrived on-time, walked around with us and listened intently, then did an excellent job giving us an estimate. There was also good communication to schedule a time for the painters to arrive. The painter Brandon did an outstanding job! Not only was he punctual, but very professional in both conduct and workmanship. He took some requested changes in the work in stride and corrected the very few mistakes in workmanship without question. We would definitely hire University Painters again and by-name request Brandon to do the workAlan P.
- Business Description:Additional e-mail - email@example.com; Additional contact - Kristen Ober, firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:He was recommended by the fire department in my area. Tom arrived promptly. He gave me different options for installing the box. He described how it was used and worked with me on the best placement. He did an excellent job. He seems like he enjoys his work and was pleasant to work with. I would recommend him and hire him again. We are going to discuss some other general work he can do for me going forwardDR M.
- Business Description:Perfection Painting is a small company (2-4) that specializes in providing MORE than just a good paint job. We provide FREE estimates, do not use subcontractors and pride ourselves in doing top quality work at competitive prices. We consider it "part of the job" to clean out gutters, wash hard to reach interior windows and light fixtures, replace hard to reach light bulbs, vacuum carpet in the work areas, let the dog out as needed, and much more!! Our goal is to not only provide a top quali..Recent Review:Absolutely wonderful. Painter was very professional, efficient, thorough and courteous. He was helpful in advising a better product than we thought about using (a solid stain instead of a transparent stain). We are very pleased with his workWilbur S.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated roofing experts with over 24 years of experience. We specialize in roof replacements, siding installation and repairs. Call us for your gutter needs too. We provide FREE estimates!Recent Review:The process was great from beginning to end. Angie’s list recommended; next they called back in less than an hour; then came out to survey same week; Gary diagnosed the issue instantly with all his experience. Finally, the crew that came out was awesome, They were informed at what the job was, explained what they were doing, and got to work and finished very quickly- very professional. Price was 'spot on' for services rendered. Would highly recommend to anyone in Tri-state areaGary P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
A pressure washer is a fun and satisfying way to clean stubborn buildup around your home, but pressure washing is not without its risks. We’ve broken down the pros and cons of DIY pressure washing vs. hiring professional services here.
Pressure washing your home can be a quick way to get the exterior of your house clean. But, not every part of your home can hold up to the intense pressure of power washing. This guide breaks down what can (and can’t) be safely pressure washed.
Find pressure washers in
- Yellow Springs
- South Charleston
- New Carlisle
- South Vienna
- Saint Paris
- Huber Heights
- Tipp City
- West Liberty
pressure washers in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Restoration8873 Clyo Rd
- A Plus Professional Maintenance8151 Inwood Ave
- A Superior Sandblast9084 Link Rd
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A-1 Artistic Cleaning Service inc.10 Orchard St
- A1 Properties2905 Aerial Ave
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- Absolute Assurance Restorations LLC120 Sturges Ave
- Across Town Foundation Solutions2445 E Galbraith Rd
- Adams Window CleaningP.O. Box 135
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- All American Painting & Restoration119 Big Pine Rd
- All In One Wertz Painting LLC966 Cherokee Dr
- All Ohio Pressure Wash2735 Scranton Rd
- All Phase Development LLC5744 Burkhardt Rd
- ALL SKILL SERVICES5335 Springboro Pike Ste D
- All Star Power Washing1116 Lagonda Ave
- All-Ways Painting910 Weinland St.
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Alliance Reconstruction and Remodeling, LLC6355 Palmer Rd.
New Carlisle, Ohio
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- ANTHONY JAMES PAINTING33 S. St. Clair Street
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Austins Pressure Washing500 Western Ave
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- Aztec Lawn and Landscaping345 Armand dr
- A & C Restoration
- BAM Cleaned Up Services5825 Gallia St
- BC Roofing Solution's51 Mary Place
- Before & After Tree and Construction Co.518 Homeview Ave.
- Blakely Home Improvements
- Blue Ribbon Roof Cleaning2149 Arcadia Ave
- Britton Paint & Interior2341 Mundale Ave
- Buckeye Pond Cleaning2228 Titus Ave
- BAM Cleaned Up Services
- C.I.D. (Consider It Done) Painting, LLCPO Box 37074
Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- CertaPro Painters® of Dayton4419 Linden Ave
- Champion Wash LLC691 Ault Rd
- Christmas Decor by Patriot Illuminations621 S. Union St.
- Chuck's Handyman & Insulation Services LLCPO Box 242
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cleaning & Restoration Service106 Sun Hollow Place
- Clemon's Carpentry and Design9672 Centervillecreek Ln.
- Complete Detail Cleaning and Restoration113 N Mulberry St Suite A
- Crawl Dads LLC1408 Darwin Ave
- Creative Colors Painting6051 2nd Ave.
- Curtis Painting & Home Repair814 N Market St
- CUSTOM FX PAINTING5640 Stonelick Williams Corner Rd Suite 2
- C.I.D. (Consider It Done) Painting, LLC
- D&D Painting7 Watts st
- Dayton Home Sales Solutions LLC9026 W National Rd
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Deck & Fence Renewal Systems2369 Promenade Way
- Deck Doctor516 Christopher Dr
- Deck Rescue LLC8494 Norwalk Rd
- Deck Rescue, LLC103 W Sandusky St
- DeeCee's Mobile Power Washing LLC2502 E St Rte 29
- Denlinger Landscaping13832 Upper Lewisburg Salem Rd.
- Digital home solutions3674 E National Rd suite 10
- Dixons Mobile Power Washing LLC4110 Phoenix Dr
- Dream Clean Services LLC405 Harrison St
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- Duckie Exterior Solutions2099 Hamilton Eaton Rd
- D&D Painting
- G & G Painting5327 Old Columbus Rd
- Garage Floor Coating of South West Ohio7678 McEwen Rd
- GODDARD'S PAINTING & Decorating2220 Brookpark
- Grateful Window Cleaning117 floral ave.
- Graves Yard Barber llc
- Great Maintenance Company4373 Fair Oaks Rd #D
- Greater Dayton Construction Group4197 Research Blvd
- Gutterglove of Cincinnati885 Watch Creek Dr
- G & G Painting
- J and B Custom Painting10993 North Shore Dr
- Jacobs Custom Drywall and Painting4532 E National Rd
- JB Property Maintenance2725 Delmonte Ave
- JD Power WashingPO Box 315
South Vienna, Ohio
- JKA Roofing & Contracting5432 Montgomery Square Dr.
- JT Schwartz Property Services60 Wright Ct
- Just IN Tyme621 Eastmoor Dr
- J and B Custom Painting