Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Springfield, OH
There are 37 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Springfield
- Faith BuiltRob and his crew (Ken and Logan) were wonderful. As they did work each day they informed me of the progress and made sure I was satisfied with the worm being done. Excellent quality and craftsmanship! Very friendly, trustworthy, and dependable people. Would highly recommend.
- Triple C ContractorsThe job went well, Craig Stoll and help were courteous, worked dilligently and completed the job on the second day. They put everything back, the ceiling looks real nice. Happy with their work!
- RA Cooks Roofing and RestorationRA Cooks Renovations was a pleasure to work with. They have completed all of my major home Renovations. The renovated 3 bathrooms, my home salon, enclosed my sun room and redid a wall in my living room that was infested with termites. I'm completely satisfied with all work performed. I will soon be hiring them again to remodel my kitchen read less
- BELFOR USAAnne - Just wanted to say thank you to your and your crew for the amazing job they did with very little notice! Please pass this along to the folks at Belfor. It was a wonderful experience to work with a contractor who actually shows up and does the job like they promised. I was sincerely overwhelmed with the professionalism, timeliness and follow up that I received from your entire organization read less
- 1st In Home ImprovementsExcellent work! I had a utility room that was really outdated and was a remnant of the house's kitchen from a bygone era. I got four quotes, but chose Joe because of his reviews here on Angie's List and his personality and professionalism. Joe installed a wall, creating a pantry which was desperately needed. He and Stacy also installed a new floor, painted and installed trim, shelving, transitions, wiring/switches/outlets, everything that was needed to totally remodel the utility room and create an awesome walk-in pantry. I highly recommend Joe. Note his rates are labor only, so be sure to estimate cost of materials as well. His rates were higher than other contractors, but when comparing apples to apples, and knowing sometimes you get what you pay for, I chose to spend the extra $ with Joe, and don't regret it a bit read less
- McKelvy's PaintingMcKelvy's Painting did a wonderful job painting the room and ceiling that needed work after a bathroom remodel caused some water damage. They took extra care to make the water damage to the ceiling disappear. They showed up on time, and cleaned up after they were finished. Would definitely hire again, highly recommend read less
- Chopps Painting LLCTim’s crew did a great job painting my two bedrooms, kitchen ceiling and repairing drywall. They are great communicators always let me know when they were going to late. They are a very busy crew and had to schedule way ahead.
- Chuck's Handyman & Insulation Services LLCIt went well. Working with Chuck's Handyman was the best idea I had. I'm grateful to them for there services. I would recommend them to anyone that's in need of home repairs at a fair price.
- The Patch Boys of Montgomery CountyWe had the Patch Boys do a large job - mudding and taping a lot of walls and ceilings in a whole-house renovation. They also put new wallboard up in one room. It was almost a two-week job. We didn't rate them on price because we didn't receive any other quotes. We think that their price was pretty fair, given the duration and size of the job. The good: - Cory came by every day to check on his team. He was responsive to problems, like replacing lost mounting hardware. - Their team members are pretty much friendly and personable. They were a nice group of folks to have working on our home. - We had mounted most of the new wallboard. They fixed our errors. - Seams and edges are generally undetectable. Skim coats are smooth. The result was mostly ready to paint. - They tried to re-mount items that they had removed (like bathroom mirrors). - They held to their quoted price. The not-so-good: - We had several different crew members on different days, and they would ask us to explain what their counterparts had and hadn't done. We didn't have their detailed work plan. - Even with our paper on the floors and surfaces, they managed to get globs of mud everywhere (like, inside a toilet). If we didn't protect the area, they didn't either. Fortunately, mud cleans up with soap and water. Unfortunately, we are the people who are finding that stuff and cleaning it up. - For remounting items, they would do well to bring some hand tools along with drill-drivers, to avoid stripping out the drywall anchors. And baggies for collecting screws, screw caps, and the like. - Weeks later, we are still finding the occasional glob or bump that should have been removed and sanded. - They tried to clean up floors with a wet Swiffer. It was a nice try, but that doesn't really do the trick on spots of drywall mud. And then we recently found where a screw had pierced a sink drain pipe -- that was in the room where they had mounted new wallboard. Fortunately, we were able to repair that from an adjoining (non-renovated) space. That bit of carelessness is the reason that I'd look elsewhere if I needed this kind of work again. So, the work that the Patch Boys did for us was mostly good with a few annoying issues read less
- Superior Lawn Care & Home ImprovementsFantastic! Donnie and his crew did a fabulous job cleaning up my landscape and remodelling the laundry. I have received numerous comments about how nice my landscaping looks. I have used high dollar, high profile landscaping services around Cincinnati before and I must say that Donnie and crew did a much better and more thorough job than any of them. Rick did a beautiful job on my laundry room. Exactly what we asked for. They cleaned up their construction debris and did not leave anything for me to have to haul to the curb! I cannot express my gratitude for what they have done for me enough. I had given up hope on using handymen as they never do a good job or just take your money and leave. Donnie is the real deal read less
Drywall Contractors in Springfield
- Business Description:We are a locally-owned, family-operated business. We strive to be the best around regarding all types of services; Roofing, Concrete, Drywall, Remodeling, Flooring, Painting, Siding, etc. We have been in business for over a decade, and love what we do. Take a moment to give us a call... you’ll see the difference. We are a legitimate company, focusing on quality workmanship, and following through on our word. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you read lessRecent Review:Very well. Very professional , and the guys were super polite. Hard workers and you can tell that Jason (the owner) cares about his people “Family” he calls them. Nice job guys! WILL HIRE AGAIN NEXT YEAR !Brittany B.
- Business Description:Eagle Home Services, Inc was established in 1997 as “Odds ‘N’ Ends” in Columbus, Ohio. Due to name conflicts Odds ‘N’ Ends changed its name to Eagle Home Services and became incorporated in 2001. Before changing our name we joined the Better Business Bureau. Eagle Home Services won it’s first Super Service Award from Angie’s List in 2001. We won another super service award in 2003. Here at Eagle Home Services we take great pride in the work that we do. We go into every job, no matter the .. read lessRecent Review:It was great. I would highly recommend them. They got the work done in a timely manner with a good price.TJ M.
- Business Description:A & T Plastering has been in business since 1969. Steve Shannon has been running the business for the past 17 years. Steve has 32 years experience in the plastering, drywall and remodel business.
- Business Description:At Faith Built, our name says it all. We are a company built on faith. We know that every gift and blessing comes from the Lord. We take those gifts and talents he has given us and use them to be a blessing to others. Our ultimate goal is to be a blessing to everyone involved. We strive to one day fully fund mission trips and outreaches. We provide a large variety of services from small remodeling to new construction, and are members of the BBB. Blessing people in Dayton and surrounding areas.. read lessRecent Review:Rob and his crew (Ken and Logan) were wonderful. As they did work each day they informed me of the progress and made sure I was satisfied with the worm being done. Excellent quality and craftsmanship! Very friendly, trustworthy, and dependable people. Would highly recommend read lessLindsay W.
- Business Description:We are owner operated, and have been doing vinyl, laminate, and tile floor installations, as well as bathroom, and kitchen tile backsplashes for 2 years together. Taylor is an 8 year Marine Corps Veteran, dedicated to service and producing a quality finished product. Joe has been working in floor installations for 8 years. Joe started his career with CFI ( Certified Flooring Instillation), and joined up with Taylor once he left the Marines. We ensure each piece of flooring is installed to the.. read lessRecent Review:Professional, clean, prompt. Did exactly what we wanted. Would hire again.Wanda A.
- Business Description:ARCO has been serving the greater Cincinnati & Dayton Area since 1999. All of our technicians are certified sweeps and inspectors with the CSIA. ( Chimney Safety Institute of America ) Also, ARCO is a member of the Chimney Sweeping Guild and stay up to date with all new fire codes and county regulations. Here at ARCO we take pride in being an honest, straight forward family business looking for steady work at a fair profit. Our owner, Patrick Archer, spent 4 years in the military before being.. read lessRecent Review:very good ..impressed with the servicedan b.
- Business Description:Interior Painting, Wallpaper Removing, Kitchen Planning & Remodeling Service, Home Improvements
- Business Description:The Stomoff Painting Co. is a family owned business with 4 employees. Mention the Angie's list coupon to get 10% off of your free estimate.Recent Review:John Stomoff does a great job. He has painted various rooms inside and trim and shutters outside over the past four years. He also white washed two interior brick walls which turned out great. He has also painted for other family members. We are very satisfied and would definitely recommend Stomoff Painting read lessSue B.
- Business Description:Miami Valley Roofing & Restoration LLC specializes in all restoration work including roofing, siding, and gutters. We focus primarily on working with your insurance company to get your home back to pre-storm condition. Often times this can lead to little to no out of cost expense for the homeowner. Give us a call and we will send one of our insurance specialist out to assess your property and damages and get your home looking better than ever read lessRecent Review:The customer service was excellent. They were fast in that they were able to get materials and crew out there fast enough so I could sell the house. They were very knowledgeable about working with the insurance company. The roof quality was excellent as well. I would recommend them read lessPhilip L.
- Business Description:We are a full service mold abatement company that provides service calls in & around the CINCINNATI, DAYTON, INDIANAPOLIS, LOUISVILLE & LEXINGTON markets. BBB A+ rating - Winners of 10 previous "Angie's List Super Service Awards". Because of our high level of expertise we pride ourselves in the testing, dry-out, treatment, elimination and future prevention of all type of mold. We are certified, bonded and insured, and can provide many great references upon request. Owner operated small compan.. read lessRecent Review:Great.He provided next day service and I received the results the following day.He was also cheaper than others.vickie h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Find drywall contractors in
- Yellow Springs
- South Charleston
- New Carlisle
- South Vienna
- Saint Paris
- Huber Heights
- Tipp City
- West Liberty
drywall contractors in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A E Fickert2908 Springboro Rd W
- A to Z Home Improvements & Handyman Services126 Mound Street
- A to Z Remodeling LLC7313 S Range Line Rd
- A&D Quality Remodeling Company308 Maple Avenue
- A&L PLUMBINGP O BOX 204
New Carlisle, Ohio
- A&T Plastering3296 Maplewood Dr.
- A1 Properties2905 Aerial Ave
- AAA EMERGENCY SERVICES, INC.7752 Bridgetown Rd
- AB General Contractor3021 Arthur Rd
- Able Custom Painting3300 cozy camp rd
- ABSOLUTE PROFESSIONAL PAINTING1922 Amelia Court
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- Ad Kistler & Son Bathroom Specialist3090 Meadow Park Dr
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Airway Construction Co3602 Valley St
- All Aspects1049 S Central Ave
- All Good Renovations2301 Equestrian Dr
- All In One Wertz Painting LLC966 Cherokee Dr
- ALL SEASON REMODELING4761 OLD SALEM RD
- All Service Handyman LLC3252 Drew Rd
- ALL SKILL SERVICES5335 Springboro Pike Ste D
- All-Ways Painting910 Weinland St.
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Alliance Reconstruction and Remodeling, LLC6355 Palmer Rd.
New Carlisle, Ohio
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- Anderson Construction294 Redbank Dr.
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Angler Construction/ServiceMaster Restor By Angler1524 E. 2nd Street
- ANRO BUILDERS INC.1571 N. CENTRAL DRIVE
- ARCO - Affordable Roofing & Chimney Options6202 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- Atlas Restoration & Remodeling1714 Findlay Rd
- AUBURN ROSE drywall finishing110 Colonial Circle
- Avery's Remodeling Co.336 n Dixie dr, apt 3
- A E Fickert
- B & B Miller Home Improvement7425 E SR 40
New Carlisle, Ohio
- B & T Construction2989 W. Lwr. Springboro Rd
- Bear's Home Improvements LLC2011 Blake Ave
- Before & After Tree and Construction Co.518 Homeview Ave.
- Bell's Preferred Restoration Care534 E Dixie Dr
- BHI - Brandenburg Home Improvement1325 Dequincy Dr
- Bolin's Home Improvements827 Caldwell St
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Cincinnati9940 Cincinnati Dayton Rd
West Chester, Ohio
- Boomer Repairs LLC1347 Bartley Rd
- Braden Lance Construction LLC4502 Game Farm Rd
- Brentwood Builders100 Parkview Ln
- BREWER'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS2592 old springfield rd
- BROWN & BILLS GROUP55 HILLSIDE CT
- Buckeye Home Improvements LLC725 Mound St
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- BW Painting & Drywall Repair1702 Meadow Ave
- B & B Miller Home Improvement
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.5095 Waynesville Jamestown Rd
- C.I.D. (Consider It Done) Painting, LLCPO Box 37074
Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Caldwell Custom Finishes5924 Hithergreen Dr.
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- Cavanaugh Painting65 Crockett Dr
- Centerville Restoration & Remodeling LLC120 S Village Dr
- CertaPro Painters® of Dayton4419 Linden Ave
- Chopps Painting LLC2824 Comanche Dr
- Chuck's Handyman & Insulation Services LLCPO Box 242
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Claggett's Fix It All LLC4449 Harbison St
- ConTech4244 Fulton Ave
- Cooperative Services Group, LTD / CCM1240 Stanley Avenue
- Cornett Custom Concrete and Home Rejuvenation1021 howard ct
West Alexandria, Ohio
- Crossroads Construction2142 Needmore Rd
- Curtis Painting & Home Repair814 N Market St
- Custom Contractor Services6507 walnut ridge rd
- c.a.l.l. construction l.l.c.
- D & A Handyman Service LLCPO Box 60564
- D & L Construction and Restoration LLC4817 Bofield Dr
- D&D Painting7 Watts st
- D&J HOME IMPROVEMENT503 EAST ST CLAIR ST.
- Daniels Maintenance & Construction LLCP.O Box 3137
- Day 1 Construction LLC5848 deerfield st
- Dayton Home Remodeling1701 Delco Park Dr Suite 5
- Dayton Home Sales Solutions LLC9026 W National Rd
New Carlisle, Ohio
- Demir Carpentry300 N Fountain Ave
- Deters Construction Services3228 Spillway Ct
- Double Tilt Sash & Door Co.7142 Salem Rd
- Douglas Construction6312 Rosecrest Drive
- Dragon RestorationPO Box 832
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- drywall by jerry56 e. mumma ave.
- Drywall Wizard130 West 2nd St. Suite 632
- DRYWALL WIZARD7211 Taylorsville Rd.
- D & A Handyman Service LLC
- Eads Fence Co Inc131 Broadway
- Eagle Home Services Inc.787 Harmon Ave.
- EAGLE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE LLC2810 WAYNE AVE
- Earth scapes property maintenance1929 Lower Bellbrook Rd
- Eccentrix Home Improvement208 Galewood Dr
New Carlisle, Ohio
- EDT Handyman Sevices1521 Neil Ave
- Ervin & Sons Handyman Services LLC429 Pandora Dr
- Everything & Company1214 harvard blvd
- Express Interiors1926 Springmont Av
- EXTRA HANDS405 N Oak St
- Eads Fence Co Inc
- Finishing Touch Custom Painting & Remodeling703 West Martindale Rd.
- Five stars hs llc1127 wyoming st
- Flawless Finish Construction LLC250 Oak Street
- Fogle's Plastering & Beyond LLC.6741 Hubbard Drive
Huber Heights, Ohio
- FRANKLYN WOODWORKS & HOME REPAIR LLC4660 GATEWAY CIR
- Frenesi Restoration70 Birch Alley Building B 240
- Finishing Touch Custom Painting & Remodeling