A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Pickerington, OH
There are 23 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Pickerington
- Top Line Home Inspections, LLCFantastic! Top Line was early for the appointment and very knowledgeable and took time to explain everything they had found during the home inspection. The report included clearly defined issues and what they recommended to remedy the same. The report also included many pictures to help explain the issue. I would gladly use Top Line again
- Utility and Septic SolutionsI was recommended by another plumber to have Ty come out and camera scope our cleanout pipe due to it backing up. He came after 5 p.m. to camera scope it and was super honest and courteous. He then came back on a Sunday to clean out the pipe with his hydrojetting tools. We're super grateful for his expertise, know-how using his tools, and honest nature. We'll be sure to go with him again in the future
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairVery well - very professional. Bruce Wells is great - remembers everything about our issues with leach beds etc ...
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairIt went very well. Bruce was knowledgeable and professional. Very friendly. Did the job well. Would highly recommend!
- Hansel's Septic Tank ServiceAllen and Chuck came out and arrived a little early and were able to be booked in a very timely manner when making the date of service. They were very thorough and professional in the manner in which they went about their cleaning of the tank, splitter box and examining the vent area of the leach field. They hosed down the tank and splitter box during and at the conclusion of vaccuuming both. They had me flush all the comodes in the house to assure all were flushing properly. I was very impressed. The previously used company was no way as thorough as these two gentlemen were. I will definitely use them again to address clean out of my 1,500 gallon tank
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairThe driver worked quickly in pumping the septic tank. He also provided useful information about maintaining the septic tank and drain field. I will use Wells Septic for future septic and plumbing work.
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVCColt’s crew and the office staff at Ace Septic receive my highest rating. We have used Ace historically for septic tank pumping. When I called for a blocked septic line Ace scheduled repairs promptly. The repair team showed up exactly on schedule for both the evaluation and repair. The repair team was impressive in experience and specialized equipment to do the repairs. Ace prepared a fair cost estimate and worked with me throughout the process to find reasonable solutions. The lawn looks better after the repair than it did before Ace started; they were careful to restore back to raked level and ready for grass re-seeding. I will continue to use this friendly and efficient company
- Ericson Environmental ServicesAbsolutely great! Ericson was understanding about the urgency of our request since there were fumes present. They were on time, very knowledgeable, and performed the work as needed/proposed. We will call again for yearly maintenance for many years to come.
- Ericson Environmental ServicesThey diagnosed some complicated problems we are having. They gave us an estimate for repairs which have been scheduled. Explained the problems very well. They are more than a tank cleanout company which is what we needed.
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVCAce Septic in Obetz came out (James) He had great communication and let me know exactly when he would be here. He was professional and work hard. I was completely satisfied with his work and pricing. I would absolutely use them again.
Septic Tank Companies in Pickerington
- Business Description:With over 10 years of experience we can take care of all your excavation/outdoor plumbing needs! Call us today for a free quote!! We will guarantee customer satisfaction and worry free warranties.Recent Review:Very professional, gave options. Fair priced.Taylor i.
- Business Description:Z&K Excavating specializes in down spouts, waterline drainage, new septic systems and septic repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I can't recommend them highly enough. Very efficiently and prices beyond believable.John M.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or sm..Recent Review:Aaron came on time and replaced my toilet and water valve, which I found was leaking before he got here. He went and got a new valve and had everything done and working in a little over an hour. I would definitely use again and recommendDENNIS M.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call todayRecent Review:It went very well. Apex plumbing was very good. They had the job done in an efficient amount of time within my price range and the technicians were very nice and professionalkarla j.
- Business Description:Whether your project is an intricate drainage design and installation, home remodel or repair, or a custom build, SOS Construction & Drainage, LLC will provide you with an end product that we will be proud to put our name on. Besides being the best at downspout and underground drainage/sewer services, we are also experts in Home Remodeling, Basement Finishing, Foundation repairs, Floor Installations, Granite and Tile, & many more. Our mission is to guarentee for our customers the highest lev..Recent Review:Small company with lots of experience laying drain pipe. Skilled and efficient, respectful of property and neighbors. Exceptional job.Marti A.
- Business Description:Stressed due to a plumbing problem? Let Plumbing & Drain Professionals ease all your plumbing worries. The locally owned company offers a full range of high-quality plumbing services in the greater Columbus Metropolitan Area. From clogged drains and leaky faucets to new construction plumbing, sewer line excavation, hydro jetting, and more, the professional plumbers have the necessary licenses, certification, and decades’ worth of experience to get the job done right. Additionally, the plumbin..Recent Review:We had our garbage disposal re-installed and facets re-connected after putting in new kitchen counter tops. The company was prompt and professional. They cleaned lines out and put new gaskets on. Ran the dishwasher and made sure no leaks. Highly recommendLoretta K.
- Business Description:A & B Sanitation is a small, female owned corporation that has been in business 40 + years serving Columbus and surrounding areas, providing domestic septic services and commercial gas and oil spill recovery.Recent Review:Excellent service. The Estimated cost was $380.00 for drainage of the 2000 gallon unit and a $25.00 charge for traveling over 25 miles - total: $405.00 Jason and Ed arrived on time and drained the Septic Tank, took about an Hour. They took the time to explain their work and provided me with a great deal of information; my cabin and the septic system -- built in 1978. I will definitely use them in the future -- I will be replacing my Septic tank built in 1978 with one of their current/modern Septic tank systems next summerMary M.
- Business Description:My name is Josh Branham and I am the Owner and Lead Inspector of By-Lions Home Inspections, LLC. I completed my course work at Hondros College of Business for Home Inspections. I have extensive training in home inspection services, as I completed several hundreds of hours with Forrest Lines. I am an active member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors), as well as a local member of the Ohio Chapter. Home inspection is my passion and I enjoy educating the buyer on safety, maintenance and..Recent Review:Very well! Josh was very informative and professional. I was a little nervous about using a company based solely off of other people’s opinions but I was more than impressed! I would certainly recommend By-LyonsConnie W.
- Business Description:Your plumbing is far too important to leave to amateurs. There are great risks associated with improperly serviced septic tanks and sewer systems, and even a clogged drain can quickly create a situation your average home owner is helpless to deal with. Possessing specialized equipment is a start, but even that won’t help without sufficient know-how and expertise. That’s where Chuck's Septic Tank, Sewer & Drain Cleaning Inc comes in. With over 30 years of experience, our expertise is never ..Recent Review:They did good work. They arrived on time.Michael M.
- Business Description:The RC Team is a full-service general contracting company to cover all your needs. From the excavation of a new house, remodeling an existing kitchen, to the installation of a new deck, we do it all.Recent Review:The job went perfectly, very professional crew and very good at what they do! They did a great job at a great price! Highly recommend!Virgil R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Canal Winchester
- New Albany
- Buckeye Lake
septic tank services in Pickerington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Sanitation Inc5329 Cherry Bottom Rd
- A-Ace Septic Tank Sewer & Drain Cleaning4210 Groveport Rd
- A.B. Robertson Excavating LLC225 Nashoba Avenue
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVC1876 Mink St SW
- AFFORDABLE SEPTICPO Box 39
- ALEXANDERS EXCAVATING8463 BENNER RD
- ALLSTATE SEPTIC TANK SVCPO BOX 2118
- Apex Plumbing Pros6700 Schrock Court
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- A & B Sanitation Inc
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Drain Busters275 Old County Line Rd Suite Q
- Drain Kings LLCPO Box 795
- Drain MasterP.O. Box 28798
- Drain Specialists1366 Sheridan Drive Apt 54
- Drains&ExcavationServices 14941 Regal Rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- E&B Wooley Inc4699 Carroll Cemetery Rd
- E. C. BABBERT INC7415 DILEY RD
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- EGER TRENCHING SERVICE5545 BRAND RD
- ELITE SEWER & SEPTIC1497 AUTUMN DR
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICE6970 Lane Rd
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICES INC5959 HAUGHN RD
Grove City, Ohio
- E&B Wooley Inc
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE2341 kilbourne ave
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Smock Construction LLCPO Box 1357
- SOS Construction & Drainage, LLC1540 Porter Ln
- STRAWSER REEDER EXCAVATING9155 MCCORD RD
- SUBURBAN SANITATION3734 MONTCLAIR DR
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE
- Top Line Home Inspections, LLC895 S. Roosevelt Ave
- Top Line Home Inspections, LLC
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO
- Z&K Excavating 13704 US Highway 23
- Z&K Excavating