A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lockbourne, OH
There are 23 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lockbourne
- Top Line Home Inspections, LLCFantastic! Top Line was early for the appointment and very knowledgeable and took time to explain everything they had found during the home inspection. The report included clearly defined issues and what they recommended to remedy the same. The report also included many pictures to help explain the issue. I would gladly use Top Line again
- Utility and Septic SolutionsI was recommended by another plumber to have Ty come out and camera scope our cleanout pipe due to it backing up. He came after 5 p.m. to camera scope it and was super honest and courteous. He then came back on a Sunday to clean out the pipe with his hydrojetting tools. We're super grateful for his expertise, know-how using his tools, and honest nature. We'll be sure to go with him again in the future
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairVery well - very professional. Bruce Wells is great - remembers everything about our issues with leach beds etc ...
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairIt went very well. Bruce was knowledgeable and professional. Very friendly. Did the job well. Would highly recommend!
- Hansel's Septic Tank ServiceAllen and Chuck came out and arrived a little early and were able to be booked in a very timely manner when making the date of service. They were very thorough and professional in the manner in which they went about their cleaning of the tank, splitter box and examining the vent area of the leach field. They hosed down the tank and splitter box during and at the conclusion of vaccuuming both. They had me flush all the comodes in the house to assure all were flushing properly. I was very impressed. The previously used company was no way as thorough as these two gentlemen were. I will definitely use them again to address clean out of my 1,500 gallon tank
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairThe driver worked quickly in pumping the septic tank. He also provided useful information about maintaining the septic tank and drain field. I will use Wells Septic for future septic and plumbing work.
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVCColt’s crew and the office staff at Ace Septic receive my highest rating. We have used Ace historically for septic tank pumping. When I called for a blocked septic line Ace scheduled repairs promptly. The repair team showed up exactly on schedule for both the evaluation and repair. The repair team was impressive in experience and specialized equipment to do the repairs. Ace prepared a fair cost estimate and worked with me throughout the process to find reasonable solutions. The lawn looks better after the repair than it did before Ace started; they were careful to restore back to raked level and ready for grass re-seeding. I will continue to use this friendly and efficient company
- Ericson Environmental ServicesAbsolutely great! Ericson was understanding about the urgency of our request since there were fumes present. They were on time, very knowledgeable, and performed the work as needed/proposed. We will call again for yearly maintenance for many years to come.
- Ericson Environmental ServicesThey diagnosed some complicated problems we are having. They gave us an estimate for repairs which have been scheduled. Explained the problems very well. They are more than a tank cleanout company which is what we needed.
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVCAce Septic in Obetz came out (James) He had great communication and let me know exactly when he would be here. He was professional and work hard. I was completely satisfied with his work and pricing. I would absolutely use them again.
Septic Tank Companies in Lockbourne
- Business Description:We are a family-owned and operated company that has served the local residents for over 30 years. Our company is EPA Certified, with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. That is the result of our high standards of professionalism and impressive levels of customer satisfaction. When you call us, you’ll get to speak to a friendly professional and work directly with our family business staff. Safety is our number one priority on every job, and we will show up on time, every time. Addit..Recent Review:Absolutely great! Ericson was understanding about the urgency of our request since there were fumes present. They were on time, very knowledgeable, and performed the work as needed/proposed. We will call again for yearly maintenance for many years to comeRobert K.
- Business Description:Z&K Excavating specializes in down spouts, waterline drainage, new septic systems and septic repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I can't recommend them highly enough. Very efficiently and prices beyond believable.John M.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or sm..Recent Review:Aaron came on time and replaced my toilet and water valve, which I found was leaking before he got here. He went and got a new valve and had everything done and working in a little over an hour. I would definitely use again and recommendDENNIS M.
- Business Description:3 EMPLOYEES.NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. $70 SERVICE FEE AS OF 03/05/08.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs day or night with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and ..Recent Review:They were great and trustworthy. They sent email and tell you who is coming.Karen H.
- Business Description:We are a trenchless sewer and water contractor specializing in Pipe Bursting and Pipe Relining. We also do high pressure sewer cleaning, sewer snaking, and camera inspection. We offer a free mainline camera inspection with every estimate, at no cost and no obligationRecent Review:It was great. I have used them for several jobs. The team at Underground connections is always very responsive and informative when they are on the job. They have never tried to oversell me.Uriah M.
- Business Description:Your plumbing is far too important to leave to amateurs. There are great risks associated with improperly serviced septic tanks and sewer systems, and even a clogged drain can quickly create a situation your average home owner is helpless to deal with. Possessing specialized equipment is a start, but even that won’t help without sufficient know-how and expertise. That’s where Chuck's Septic Tank, Sewer & Drain Cleaning Inc comes in. With over 30 years of experience, our expertise is never ..Recent Review:They did good work. They arrived on time.Michael M.
- Business Description:Providing complete Home Inspection Service. Home Inspection Services of Lancaster, LLC is member of the American Association of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and follows or exceeds the standards set by the organization. Lead inspector, Merwyn Bowdish, has earned the ASHI CRI designation. Foundation, structure, exterior, electrical, plumbing, heating/air conditioning, windows, roof, porches, decks, grading, garage, insulation, appliances, and more are inspected. Complete written report with photos is..Recent Review:We had a really good experience working with Merwyn at Home Inspection Services. He was quick to respond and did a very thorough inspection. He walked us through everything he found and answered a lot of questions for me. The written report was thorough, easy to follow, and included a lot of photos to document and illustrate the condition of the house. ThanksClinton D.
- Business Description:The RC Team is a full-service general contracting company to cover all your needs. From the excavation of a new house, remodeling an existing kitchen, to the installation of a new deck, we do it all.Recent Review:The job went perfectly, very professional crew and very good at what they do! They did a great job at a great price! Highly recommend!Virgil R.
- Business Description:Mission Statement “Quality Plumbing & Backflow at a Fair Price” is both our motto and mission statement. Here at McDermott Plumbing & Backflow we strive to achieve this goal each and every day by providing both our repeat and new customers superior plumbing and backflow services at a price they can afford. Our mission statement was developed by our company founder and owner Michael McDermott when he founded the company in early 2009. Michael is the 5th generation master plumber as well a..Recent Review:Very well. Mike McDermott analyzed the unusual drain design and was able to clear it quickly. Two other plumbers had been unsuccessful over a period of more than a year.Jeremy H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Commercial Point
- South Bloomfield
- Grove City
- Canal Winchester
- Upper Arlington
septic tank services in Lockbourne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Sanitation Inc5329 Cherry Bottom Rd
- A-Ace Septic Tank Sewer & Drain Cleaning4210 Groveport Rd
- A.B. Robertson Excavating LLC225 Nashoba Avenue
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVC1876 Mink St SW
- ALLSTATE SEPTIC TANK SVCPO BOX 2118
- Amanda Plumbing Sewer & Drain4425 Columbus Pike
- Apex Plumbing Pros6700 Schrock Court
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- A & B Sanitation Inc
- E&B Wooley Inc4699 Carroll Cemetery Rd
- E. C. BABBERT INC7415 DILEY RD
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- EGER TRENCHING SERVICE5545 BRAND RD
- ELITE SEWER & SEPTIC1497 AUTUMN DR
- Ericson Environmental ServicesPO Box 266
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICE6970 Lane Rd
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICES INC5959 HAUGHN RD
Grove City, Ohio
- E&B Wooley Inc
- Jack L Woods Plumbing Co Inc130 E Home St
- Jack L Woods Plumbing Co Inc
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- OYO Sealcoating LLC4061 Forest Edge Dr
- OYO Sealcoating LLC
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE2341 kilbourne ave
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Smock Construction LLCPO Box 1357
- SOS Construction & Drainage, LLC1540 Porter Ln
- STRAWSER REEDER EXCAVATING9155 MCCORD RD
- SUBURBAN SANITATION3734 MONTCLAIR DR
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE
- Top Line Home Inspections, LLC895 S. Roosevelt Ave
- Top Line Home Inspections, LLC
- Z&K Excavating 13704 US Highway 23
- Z&K Excavating