Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Pickerington, OH
There are 67 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Pickerington
- Ohio Basement AuthorityI contacted Ohio Basement Authority to look at my foundation. Caleb Watkins was nothing but professional and courteous. He answered all my questions and put my mind at ease.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityMitchell Spurlock, a Service Technician, came to service/check the sump pump battery backup and system and provided an excellent service. He was very knowledgeable and thorough. He was concise in determining what was needed (a new battery). He promptly replaced the battery and tested and retested the system. He took the time to keep me informed, while making me familiar to the process. Great job
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThere were several delays due to bad weather (storms and lots of rain), but the team did a great job and were very pleasant and easy to work with. They also pointed out some things I was not aware of that I'll need to take care of in the future.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThe quality of the work was outstanding and the work quite difficult but they did not stop until the job was completed, which was difficult in this heat and done very well. Thomas Ludwig and his team, Casey, Peyton and Caleb were very professional and efficient. I would hire them again anytime! None better in Ohi
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThomas Ludwig and Casey Fleeman did my sump pump installation and were wonderful! They were on time, answered all of my questions and got everything done wonderfully.
- Reilly's Handyman ServicesNorm's middle name is "flexible/reasonable." I have had the honor of working with him, his son, and the various crews he employs for four years. During that time they hung siding, repaired other siding, painted, plastered interior/exterior surfaces, laid stone/grouted it, repaired water damaged ceilings, and I have only begun to name the various services he has performed. He and his crews were ALWAYS PUNCTUAL, and extremely flexible with our scheduling needs. His final services to us were to prepare our house for market, and he and his crew did a remarkable job!! He is as honest a person as he can be, his advice is always sound, and he won't quote a job that doesn't need to be done. In my experience, he is one of the most trustworthy, honest, and forthright professionals I have ever met or worked with!! Richard Wunderli
- CT Concrete LLCI am so ecstatic that I choose CT Concrete from the companies I asked to provide estimates in Feb 2021. I interviewed 3 companies, and I chose CT Concrete for 3 primary reasons: Quality from other projects, reputation on Angi and the BBB and price. Additionally the representative, Jim, and I had an instant comfortable interactions throughout the entire process. I told Jim it would be late Summer 2021 before I would be ready to do the work. I contacted him in early August, and needed to get another estimate since lumber prices had increased. The increased costs were very reasonable for my project. Jim involved me in recording the area to be upgraded ( I took lots of pictures and sent them to him via Google Photo link.) He was clear about the requirements to begin work, the payment expected at the beginning (50% of the total at the start and the remainder at the end.) and what to expect about keeping the concrete "safe" from debris leaving unwanted imprints. The crew that came out for the tear down, framing, pour and clean up were outstanding. I voluntarily provided them cold water and homemade lemonade to cool them off on the hot day. They were very appreciative. The driveway, walkway and stoop look so beautiful. Now my neighbor is looking to have a concrete pad added to his driveway too. All of my neighbors surrounding me immediately came over to admire the craftsmanship. I feel like I have definitely picked the absolute best company to invest my money into to improve my home's curb appeal and usefulness. I can't wait to drive on it when it finally cures completely in about 7 days. I am one happy consumer! I'll be happy to have them use my house to show future customers the amazing job they've done
- Robert A Barrett ConcreteWe are very pleased. We didn't have to wait long before the project began, it was done promptly, the site was left clean, all work people were pleasant and communication was clear and professional. The price was fair (and somewhat lower than 2 other bids received) and the driveway looks good--altogether an excellent experience
- Robert A Barrett ConcreteThey kept on schedule despite difficulty obtaining materials. The completed job is everything we wanted. They even went the extra mile and leveled dirt around the perimeter because they knew we were having a group of people over the next day. They truly want their customers happy.
- SWFL Handyman Services PlusDrew was very good at communication and worked hard even in the hottest part of summer. I gave him instructions on what I wanted and he was able to run with them and make it happen and was very efficient and went above and beyond all my expectations. I would certainly have him do work for me anytime
Concrete Repair Contractors in Pickerington
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:PLEASE CALL OFFICE AT (614) 297-7320 to set up an appointment! Chris Ruh Cement Company has been proudly serving Central Ohio, OH since 1970 as a concrete contractor. We do all types of concrete and stone work for residential and commercial properties. We handle foundation and basement work, including structural repairs and waterproofing. If you need a professional to install your driveway, sidewalk, or patio... come to usRecent Review:I needed to replace my front brick steps from Brick to Concrete. We have been running into loose bricks, pretty much after each winter, to the extent that I was concerned about safety of visitors (my brother-in-law fell on a loose brick). Chris and crew showed up on time (like 1 min early!). And they did a great job taking all the bricks out and pouring concrete instead to give us a peace of mind and a good looking concrete steps. Throughout the process, Chris explained to me what is going on in detail and answered all my questions. I probably asked him the same question a few times and he patiently answered my questions. Chris is a master mason with specialty in concrete. He knows what he is doing and does it well. He is humorous, generous and a gentleman. Chris (personally) spent a lot of time power washing other areas of my pavers even though that was not part of the deal. I offered to pay him for it but he refused and said "I just want the place to look gorgeous when I leave. I highly recommend Chris and his team for any concrete / cement workTaymoor A.
- Business Description:Brazilian Concrete LLC prides itself on being the go-to choice for clients looking for Driveway Concrete, Stamped Concrete and Concrete Contractors services. Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Brazilian Concrete LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The ..Recent Review:Well first of all, I got this company number from a friend. Then I gave them a call and left a message, sent text as well with my info. However, the guy responded right away and asked for my address and info about the project. Looks like he was nice and easy going. He gave an app to take a look, never showed up. I gave him a call, after multiple tries he responded with "I'll take a look next week " and never happened. I called again to see if he is still interested, he said he will do the job on Mon. ,Imagine, he never looked up the project!! Then he did not show up on Mon. Then gave him a call on Mon. said he is coming on Thur. He did not and will never show up. Be ware as this guy is misleading and dealing with him is a waste of time . I contacted the person who gave me his number, and he agreed that he had an issue with him himself about a payment the this contractor denied to give it to him until after he threaten to sue him. I am happy after all that I did not have a chance to work with him. after ll it's up to youWali A.
- Business Description:You have two work options: Simple concrete and Stamp, so you can choose the best project that suits you. Below are some completed projects and in the construction process. Our company works in partnership with large and renowned companies in the concrete sector. Ernst Concrete is one of the leading concrete suppliers with a high level of quality in services and products. From there we use 4,000 PSI fiber concrete that is currently used by giants in the civil construction market, through the c..Recent Review:Amazing experience with a fair price, very strong sidewalk, I park my heavy tractor a few days and still so amazing and in perfect condition, I told José what I need and he gave me something better than he asked for, a wonderful surprise, thank you Jose, my wife loves your art in my back yard, another perfect job!! I really recommend this, professional and friendly peopleYghor S.
- Business Description:PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL Five full time employees. We do all the work without any subcontractors. We are licensed by the city of Columbus and many of the surrounding suburbs, Having taken and passed the home improvement test by the state of Ohio as a General Contractor. Estimates are free. Coupon for 5% off to Angie's List members. Larger concrete repair and replacement jobs, $2,150 minimum. Additional services: Snow removal and de-icers on commercial lotsRecent Review:Above all, Dan is a craftsman, not just a contractor, which is a rarity these days. He personally, as company owner, provided the in-person evaluation and estimate of the project. Dan arrived for the estimate on a Saturday, as scheduled (he works with his crew during the week) and was very thorough in his assessment of our project. He explained everything he would do, made suggestions to reduce costs and simplify the job, and sent his quote within a reasonable time frame. We were under a time crunch, and Dan understood and worked with us. He and his delightful crew arrived at the scheduled time on a Monday morning and worked throughout the day. Within four hot, humid, hard-working days, they delivered a masterpiece. Every member of the crew was thoughtful, fun, and respectful, and a true pleasure to deal with. Dan is a task master with his crew, directing every aspect of the work, teaching each person how to improve their craft and the product. Not one detail was forgotten or ignored. Dan was the first to arrive each day, and guided each step of the project. The final outcome was a work of art. Dan and his men went beyond our expectations, providing finishing touches that we didn't even expect.. The project has just finished and our neighbors are already coming by to rave about the results. I can't imagine a better outcome than what we received from Dan's company. I rarely recommend a product or a company, but I have no hesitation in recommending Dan Few's Concrete Company to friends and familyCYNTHIA R.
- Business Description:I've been operating for 18 years Services Land and brush removal Ponds Landscape Driveway installation Fence Pools Land repair Concrete septic systemsRecent Review:Jeremi of PNR Excavation provided excellent service! They removed my stone planter and retaining wall hauling away debris. I was greatly impressed. They were to start project Sunday morning and couldn't make it... but he surprised me when his brother came Saturday afternoon to complete task. Wow! I've had several contractors fail to keep appointments. Jeremi is an honest man who kept his word! That speaks volumes of his character and being a man of his word. I highly recommend PNR Excavation, and will contact them to install front concrete sidewalk from porch to street. You cannot go wrong with PNR Excavation. Very friendly family business worthy of your business! Thanks and congratulations Jeremi and PNR Excavation for a fantastic job! I'm definitely keeping your number for future projects and recommendations! Respectfully. George Cunningham �George C.
- Business Description:Christopher Brown Cement LLC is a family owned and operated business since 1963. We are all about flexibility, honesty, quality craftsmanship and above all, results. My team of experienced workers will focus on your precise wishes to deliver cost-effective solutions to any project. Christopher Brown Cement LLC continues to use only the best quality of materials and supplies in the industry. We offer a variety of types of concrete projects; including driveways, color stamping, patios and side..Recent Review:Mr. Brown was wonderful to work with. Very responsive via phone and text. While my concrete was setting my neighbor asked me for a recommendation to demo a patch of concrete in her yard and Mr. Brown and his crew was able to demo it while waiting for my concrete to setChristie R.
- Business Description:Maxima Concrete is a professional Concrete Contractor serving Central Ohio and specializing in Concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, and flooring. Our front of the house projects start at $3500 and our behind the house projects start at $4500. We offer Concrete and related services, including concrete coloring, aggregate stone, and concrete flatwork. We do not do brick or pavers. We do not do resealing. Give us a call today for an estimate, and to see what we can do for your next proj..Recent Review:We hired Maxima Concrete after getting 3 estimates, they were competitively priced, and we saw the patio and walkway project they did for my sister last year and that turned out great. Tom the estimator had great input on what we had in mind. Jacquie in the office was friendly and very helpful answering questions as needed. Tear out and form setup was on July 16th a Friday. There was an issue with the forms for the new siting area off the porch. I called on Saturday morning at 8 AM leaving a voice message with Jacquie and not really expecting a response till Monday morning. Within 3 hours Flavio, the owner, came out and he saw what I was talking about and promised a crew would be out early Monday to correct it. At 7:45 Monday morning the crew came out and corrected the issue to our complete satisfaction. The following day the concrete was poured as scheduled. The whole project turned out great and looks FANTASTIC, exceeding our expectations!! We have had numerous compliments by neighbors. Both crews; the tear out & form placement crew and the concrete pouring crew, showed up as scheduled, were professional, performed outstanding workmanship and left the work area clean upon work completionMATTHEW W.
- Business Description:With over 18 years of experience, A.P. Marchi, Inc. has been a leading provider of concrete removal and replacement services. As an owner-operated company, we specialize in concrete driveways and quality service at affordable prices. We use the latest tools and equipment to ensure your concrete job is completed correctly and on time. In addition, our employees have extensive experience in the concrete trade to ensure the craftsmanship of the project is second to none. We value our customers a..Recent Review:Very punctual and on time. Tony was very helpful in helping us too decide on how far to extend. What would look good, and what wouldn’t. The was first time ever replacing our driveway...we had gotten many estimates, and recommendations for this company, and they did an awesome job! We were very pleased with the outcome and professionalism of how everything went...from tear out to finish! Would highly recommend this companyLonda B.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of professional concrete and handyman experience, I am here to address all your fix up, needs you may have. At Frank T Commercial Cleaning we guarantee to provide a cleaning experience that will leave you happy and as a proud as the results, as you are of your business. We understand what it takes to build a business you can be proud of; and the importance of maintaining your equipment and buildings. Using industry elite cleaning equipment, we offer a superior clean at com..Recent Review:Perfect! The result was beautiful, the price was reasonable and the service was excellent!Sabrina A.
Deals in Pickerington for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Pickerington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A P MARCHI INCP.O. Box 307747
- A PLUS CONCRETE LIFTING14455 STATE RD
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A1 Concrete356 National Dr
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AARON & AARONS ROOFING COMPANY INC.279 BURNS DR N
- ABC Masonry Construction Ltd279 Kramer st
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Able Roofing4777 Westerville Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Ace Blacktop Co7150 Stahl Rd
- ACE CONCRETE INC2940 Creek Rd
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- ALL ABOUT ROOFING LLC536 Washington Ave
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Home Roofs & Siding LLC3051 Lamb Ave
- ALL PURPOSE CONCRETE INCPO Box 1101
- All Site Construction6663 Huntley Rd Ste O
- Alvito Landscape Co. 1740 Ross Rd
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Contracting LLCP.O. Box 727
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- Archetype Restoration, ltd.735 North James Rd.
- ARCHITECTURAL CONCRETE SYSTEMS INCPO BOX 476
Grove City, Ohio
- ARMANDO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION/TEMPESTA BUILDERS83 W CAMPUS VIEW BLVD
- Armor Paving & Sealing6900 Americana Pkwy
- Artisan Design Build6735 Sportsman Club Rd
- ARTISTIC SCAPES LLC6193 BILLINGTON DR
- ASPHALT SERVICES OF OHIO, INC4579 Poth Rd
- Atlantis Concrete & Construction LLC792 Carteret Dr.
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- A P MARCHI INC
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- B&C Blacktop7530 Worthington Galena Rd
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- BACKUS CONCRETE824 CARRYBACK DR
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- BENCHMARK CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT3045 E. 5th Ave.
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- Big B Concrete322 Harrison St.
- BKM Construction LLC237 Curtis Street
- Bobcat And Backhoe Service - Gil Goodheil2777 Liebs Island Rd.
- BONDED ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION3483 E FULTON ST
- Boyden Renovations LLC3310 Cabin Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Brandon's Premier Drone Services,LLC3729 Georgia Ave
- Brazilian Concrete LLC5900 Roche Dr Suite LL9
- Bricklin LLC4895 Olentangy Blvd
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brooks Concrete4 Ravine Ridge
- Brown-Bell PavingP O Box 29041
- Buck & Sons Landscape Service Inc7147 Hayden Run Rd
- Buckeye Asphalt Maintenance & Sealcoating, LLC488 Yeoman Ave
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Concrete Coatings11222 Big Bear Path
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- B & L CONTRACTING
- C & W Concrete Services Ltd5360 Ponderosa Dr
- C Roy Homes7565 E Liberty Rd N
- C. K. Enterprises830 Franklin Ave
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- CAPITAL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 307231
- Capoccia Concrete, LLC8631 Olde Worthington Rd.
- CAPSTONE FLOORING LLC309 S CHILLICOTHE ST
Plain City, Ohio
- CAREY PRECAST CONCRETE COMPANY3436 TWP RD 98
- Carter's Concrete contracting1024 Lancaster ave
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- Caseys Handyman & Construction Experts
1423 Chambers Road, Ohio
- CD Concrete LLC4885 Sheets Rd NW
- CDK Structures Inc4600 Mitchell Ln
- Central Ohio Concrete1726 Pompey Rd
- CENTRAL OHIO CONCRETE CUTTING6450 W BROAD ST
- Chase Brick Paving2728 N County Line Rd
- Chisel Works LLC5725 Firwood Pl
- Chris Ruh Cement Co41 S Grant Ave
- Christopher Brown Cement LLC833 Bowman Ave.
- Christopher Construction Home ImprovementP.O. Box 1377
Grove City, Ohio
- CHRISTOPHER CONSTRUCTION/MICHAEL CHRISTOPHER CONST1000 LAKE TREE CT
- Citizen Construction Group7593 Lake Dr
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- Claggett & Sons Inc3396 Sharon Valley Rd NE
- Classic Cement Contractors12185 Milnor Road
- CLASSIC HANDYMAN SERVICES620 TAYLOR STATION RD STE I
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- Columbus Concrete Construction1255 N Hamilton Rd # 101
- Columbus Garage Floor Coating1003 Concord Ave
- Concrete Contracting Solutions Inc10690 Allen Rd NW
Washington Court House, Ohio
- CONCRETE DESIGN & COATINGS9511 BASIL RD
- C & W Concrete Services Ltd