From grab bars to wheelchair ramps, you don’t have to reconfigure your entire home to add handicap accessibility, enabling loved ones to maneuver independently
Get matched with top handyman services in Pickerington, OH
There are 94 highly-rated local handyman services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Handyman Reviews in Pickerington
- Superior Home Maintenanceexcellent. ceiling drywall was falling in garage which was not installed properly, went in thru attic to tack it to a brace he installed and re-taped and finished. installed peephole in steel door and deadbolts. bathroom fan not installed properly, replace fan and vented thru roof
- Reilly's Handyman ServicesNorm's middle name is "flexible/reasonable." I have had the honor of working with him, his son, and the various crews he employs for four years. During that time they hung siding, repaired other siding, painted, plastered interior/exterior surfaces, laid stone/grouted it, repaired water damaged ceilings, and I have only begun to name the various services he has performed. He and his crews were ALWAYS PUNCTUAL, and extremely flexible with our scheduling needs. His final services to us were to prepare our house for market, and he and his crew did a remarkable job!! He is as honest a person as he can be, his advice is always sound, and he won't quote a job that doesn't need to be done. In my experience, he is one of the most trustworthy, honest, and forthright professionals I have ever met or worked with!! Richard Wunderli
- Just BlindsBrent, was easy to work with from start to finish. He was very professional & personable which made the process go even smoother. I love my new shades & am looking forward to getting nine more windows covered.
- Ohio Dreamland LLCI hired them for some problems. They are very professional, issue got fix in a good time frame and prices very reasonable. I would call them again for future house issues.
- Ohio Dreamland LLCVery well and fine-cut install to my kitchen Vinyl floors. Project took only 3 days . Good handyman and will re hire.
- Ohio Dreamland LLCExcellent company, friendly dude, affordable price and finally amazing work result. I would definitely recommend it.
- SWFL Handyman Services PlusDrew was very good at communication and worked hard even in the hottest part of summer. I gave him instructions on what I wanted and he was able to run with them and make it happen and was very efficient and went above and beyond all my expectations. I would certainly have him do work for me anytime
- MJH Construction LLCGreat! Myron was professional, responsive, efficient, detail-oriented, and performed excellent craftsmanship. He went above and beyond to ensure wood staining on the top of our half wall matched other trim, once the wooden spindles were removed. We would highly recommend him, and we are already interested in quoting for additional work with Myron. Excellent craftsmanship
- Just BlindsBrent and his team are top-notch. They are professional, courteous, honest and responsive throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond to make sure our blinds were perfect, and we could not be happier with the end result. He is a "good guy" in a world where such people are increasingly rare. The service we received was better than from the other providers we received bids from, and the price offered by Just Blinds was significantly better than the others for the same product. As new homeowners we have had plenty of headaches related to our house, but getting blinds from Just Blinds was by far the easiest and most satisfying of our projects
- Ohio Dreamland LLCvery well. I was impressed with his skill and attention to details. He offered advice on additional steps and waited for me to procure the materials for him to install. Extremely helpful
Handymen in Pickerington
- Business Description:Superior Home Maintenance Co is a fully licensed, bonded and insured business and has been in operation for over ninety years in central Ohio and the Columbus area. Our company takes great pride in the quality and care of the work that we provide to our customers. Our technicians are experienced in every area of home maintenance that a homeowner may need. Job minimum is $250Recent Review:excellent. ceiling drywall was falling in garage which was not installed properly, went in thru attic to tack it to a brace he installed and re-taped and finished. installed peephole in steel door and deadbolts. bathroom fan not installed properly, replace fan and vented thru rooKathy K.
- Business Description:General Handyman repair from furniture assembly to cabinets repair and installation. Full bath and kitchen remodels and basement finishing. Power washing and gutter cleaning, deck repair and patios I have 28 years in facility maintenance and repairs with a strong electrical and mechanical background. I am a 1 man operation with help when needed for larger projects. I offer free estimates and a 1 year labor warranty on all of my work. I am licensed, bonded and insured, with a completed work p..Recent Review:Doug did a great job building a new 12' x 20' shed in my back yard. He designed it after I told him a general idea of what I wanted. He was prompt every day and kept me informed on the status of the work each day. The shed is wonderfully constructed and will likely last 40 years. I would definitely hire him againJeff L.
- Business Description:Somebody to call when you need help with projects around your home or business.Recent Review:Best experience EVER! Bernie got here right on time, brought all necessary tools, even brought his own padded blanket to lay on the floor while working on fan. He was here about 45 minutes and found it was a vibration caused by not having the blower motor physically "fixed" to the metal base. Sliding the motor forward under the fire box and adding a couple pieces of two-sided velcro fixed everything! We also talked about possibly adding a second switch to control the fan instead of it being regulated by the fireplace. But after thinking about it we decided it wasn't a good idea to bypass the regulator. Anyway, after all his time, he gathered up his tools and was ready to leave. I asked how much I owed him and he said. "Nothing, because I learned a little today." He literally wouldn't let me give him anything! What a great guy! We got the fireplace fixed, everyone will be happy, and it didn't cast me a thing. We have a new handyman for all our future needs. And we'll refer him to all othersSCOTT W.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, ceiling fan installation, lighting & more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today (614) 367-9970Recent Review:Very good quality of work. The value was very good and they were very courteous.Brian W.
- Business Description:House Doctors Handyman of Columbus North is your local and trusted handyman service for all of your home repair and home improvement needs. Our Columbus North – based handyman technicians possess years of experience and are highly skilled in a wide range of trades. When you hire House Doctors, you’ll have peace of mind that our employees are fully insured and every job that we perform is backed with a one-year labor guarantee. Tony and Justin Dickman are a father and son team and the owners o..Recent Review:It was good. He did it quickly, cleaned up very well, and the communication was fine.Mark G.
- Business Description:Family owned. Award winning. Additional DBA - Powell Painting Company Ltd.Recent Review:These guys are the best! This is not the first time I have hired them and I will continue to hire them when I need help.Joe L.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:After receiving multiple quotes and consultations, we were very impressed with Sky Contracting’s response to our inquiry. We received the quote quickly and despite needing a new infrastructure and unanticipated repairs of rotting wood, the quote remained extremely competitive. Even when I requested unconventional deck changes, Mechele really “heard” my concerns and desires. We had purchased a complicated metal gazebo which, despite being unfamiliar with, they put up after the deck was finished. Mechele personally checked in on a daily basis to make sure that I was satisfied and understood what was going on, which really meant a lot to me. The supervising manager, Tony, and his team were professional and reliable, arriving and leaving at the same time each day. I really appreciated that once they started my project, they continued until it was complete despite the unforeseen but necessary extensions—this speaks highly to their integrity and made me feel just as important as clients with larger jobs. For a “simple” deck replacement this turned into a complicated process requiring extensive professional building expertise, which Sky Contracting provided each step of the way. With every unexpected hiccup in the building process, Mechele, Tony, and the team remained unfazed and solution-oriented. Overall, besides the finished product being above my expectations, I was most impressed by the communication and ongoing customer service provided by Mechele and Tony. I will certainly be using them for future projects, large and smallKathy P.
- Business Description:Please call us today for an estimate at (614) 736-0924! Honey Do Home Improvements is a small family owned handyman business. We pride ourselves on quality work and building lasting relationships with our customers. Here we provide free estimates and referral bonuses. No job is too small when we're making your house a homeRecent Review:Fred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.Patrick D.
- Business Description:So many projects, so little time? Welcome to MCA Home Maintenance and Remodeling - we can help. We are a professional home maintenance and lawn service business based in Heath, Ohio. We specialize in tile, flooring, doors, drywall, painting, lawn services, general repairs and maintenance, and much more. We offer free estimates and weekend appointments. We are insured and guarantee our work. Call to schedule your free estimate todaRecent Review:He was knowledgeable but item would cost too much to repair. Did offer to pick up a new one and set it up. I have decided not to replace at this time.Barb P.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of carpentry experience, I am here to address all of your carpentry needs, plus I can also handle most minor plumbing and electrical issues. so you won't have to deal with several different contractorRecent Review:It was excellent. He came in and did a great job.Timothy M.
Deals in Pickerington for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Show your appreciation to those in service industries, like contractors and house cleaners, this holiday season. This tipping guide can help you decide who and how much to tip.
Choosing a home improvement contractor is an important first step when you’re planning a major home project. Keep these tips in mind when you go to hire a pro.
Find handyman services in
handyman services in Pickerington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A. U. Handyman6447 Brookedge Ct
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Aark Carpentry9220 Carroll Northern Rd
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Absolute Assurance Restorations LLC120 Sturges Ave
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Construction LLC141 Oak Canyon Dr
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Accupro Painters256 Union Ave
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
- Accurate Heating & Cooling3001 River Rd
- Ace Home Servicing1255 N Hamilton Rd
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- ADD -GENERAL HANDYMAN421 S Hague Ave
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable fix3901 Hendron Rd
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- AIM Moving Services2179 E Livingston Ave
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- All Star Electric2181 S James Rd
- Allied Cleaning SolutionsPO Box 16832
- Alpha Omega7345 Havens Rd
- American Bathtub Refinishers5189 Broadview Road
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AMERICAN HOMES867 DELAWARE AVE
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- APEX CUSTOM PAINTING940 PORTLOCK DR
- Apex Property Pros LLC1246 Hubbard Rd.
- Arick & Sons Insulation & Roofing3084 Escott St
Grove City, Ohio
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- AUGUSTINE CONSTRUCTION8585 OLENBROOK DR
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR117 Shay St.
- B&D Residential Services218 College St
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- BandMWoodcraft6475 Firethorn Ave
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BB&M GROUP LTDP.O. Box 1423
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- BERRY & BERRY1410 E DESHLER AVE
- BEST HOME REMODELING1730 Eastwood Ct
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Best Ohio Remodeling7239 Sawmill Rd 205
- BETTER MAINTENANCE & REMODELINGPO BOX 1884
- Beyond Brilliance 114 N Buena Vista St
- Big Boi General Contractors4910 Grimm Dr
- Bill Bolton Handyman Service492 Garfield Ave
- BILL NAIR4742 WATKINS RD
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- Blue Crew Realty Property Maintenance and Repair177 Fox Glen Dr East
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Bradford Xteriors4510 Kenny Rd Ste 212
- Brent Williams Masonry & Construction417 Oak St
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Brill Construction217 Shull Avenue
- Brookewood Construction Co Inc120 N High St
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Bubs Handy Services5266 Williamsburg Cir
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Consulting, LLC8151 Storrow Dr.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Power Wash Services1670 Glenn Ave
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- BUCKEYE THIRD SERVICES5738 WESTBOURNE AVE
- Buddies Odd Jobs1286 Pauline Ave
- Builder Bear Carpentry Solutions413 Maple Ave
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burgett Painting & Home Improvement1480 Ellsworth Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- BURWELL BUILDERS433 W. Main St.
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR