For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Pickerington, OH
There are 99 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Pickerington
- Superior Home Maintenanceexcellent. ceiling drywall was falling in garage which was not installed properly, went in thru attic to tack it to a brace he installed and re-taped and finished. installed peephole in steel door and deadbolts. bathroom fan not installed properly, replace fan and vented thru roof
- Reilly's Handyman ServicesNorm's middle name is "flexible/reasonable." I have had the honor of working with him, his son, and the various crews he employs for four years. During that time they hung siding, repaired other siding, painted, plastered interior/exterior surfaces, laid stone/grouted it, repaired water damaged ceilings, and I have only begun to name the various services he has performed. He and his crews were ALWAYS PUNCTUAL, and extremely flexible with our scheduling needs. His final services to us were to prepare our house for market, and he and his crew did a remarkable job!! He is as honest a person as he can be, his advice is always sound, and he won't quote a job that doesn't need to be done. In my experience, he is one of the most trustworthy, honest, and forthright professionals I have ever met or worked with!! Richard Wunderli
- Just BlindsBrent and his team are top-notch. They are professional, courteous, honest and responsive throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond to make sure our blinds were perfect, and we could not be happier with the end result. He is a "good guy" in a world where such people are increasingly rare. The service we received was better than from the other providers we received bids from, and the price offered by Just Blinds was significantly better than the others for the same product. As new homeowners we have had plenty of headaches related to our house, but getting blinds from Just Blinds was by far the easiest and most satisfying of our projects
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- Spees Handyman Services, LLCit was great. Quality of work was excellent and price was very competitive. Would definitely hire again.
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe was very friendly and always on time. Very easy to work with and always delivered to my satisfaction. I’d definitely recommend him for any home related contracts.
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe is the finest craftsperson I've worked with in my eleven years in Columbus and there have been many. He is respectful, kind, responsible and we will not only hire him again and again but we are recommending him to ALL our friends. It's nearly impossible to find someone who doesn't take a job and disappear or do 75% and then do inferior work just to finish and move on. We love his work and he is an even better person. Hire him while you still can
- Handyman Van 4 UExcellent. Keith texted his ETA, was on time, and completed the installation of the bathroom towel bar quickly and efficiently.
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCI am so happy I found this company! Fred was phenomenal! He and Chris took care of all my requested items and a few more. They were on time, courteous and made sure I was happy with their work. I'm already scheduling my next set of repairs. I highly recommend them!
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe has completed several projects for us this summer. We are very blessed to have found a professional handyman. We have been beyond pleased with the excellent work he has done. The prices are reasonable for services performed. He responds quickly to request and schedules work in a timely manner. Today we had a patio screen door installed. Another quality job done. We will be scheduling again in fall to complete some projects before winter. Outstanding work
Handymen in Pickerington
- Business Description:Please call us today for an estimate at (614) 736-0924! Honey Do Home Improvements is a small family owned handyman business. We pride ourselves on quality work and building lasting relationships with our customers. Here we provide free estimates and referral bonuses. No job is too small when we're making your house a homeRecent Review:Fred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.Patrick D.
- Business Description:- 24/7 live operator. - Our scheduling team will call you back within one business day. - Quality work at a reasonable hourly rate. Call Handyman Express at: 614-585-3491 HANDYMAN EXPRESS specializes in the small jobs - hanging a ceiling fan, fixing a step, small drywall patches, leaky faucets, door/window replacement, and just about everything else under (or on) the roof.Recent Review:Bobby did a great job hooking up my dryer to the exhaust vent. He was very efficient, thorough and pleasant. Would definitely recommend and hire again for more projects around my house.Lynn P.
- Business Description:So many projects, so little time? Welcome to MCA Home Maintenance and Remodeling - we can help. We are a professional home maintenance and lawn service business based in Heath, Ohio. We specialize in tile, flooring, doors, drywall, painting, lawn services, general repairs and maintenance, and much more. We offer free estimates and weekend appointments. We are insured and guarantee our work. Call to schedule your free estimate todaRecent Review:He was knowledgeable but item would cost too much to repair. Did offer to pick up a new one and set it up. I have decided not to replace at this time.Barb P.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:After receiving multiple quotes and consultations, we were very impressed with Sky Contracting’s response to our inquiry. We received the quote quickly and despite needing a new infrastructure and unanticipated repairs of rotting wood, the quote remained extremely competitive. Even when I requested unconventional deck changes, Mechele really “heard” my concerns and desires. We had purchased a complicated metal gazebo which, despite being unfamiliar with, they put up after the deck was finished. Mechele personally checked in on a daily basis to make sure that I was satisfied and understood what was going on, which really meant a lot to me. The supervising manager, Tony, and his team were professional and reliable, arriving and leaving at the same time each day. I really appreciated that once they started my project, they continued until it was complete despite the unforeseen but necessary extensions—this speaks highly to their integrity and made me feel just as important as clients with larger jobs. For a “simple” deck replacement this turned into a complicated process requiring extensive professional building expertise, which Sky Contracting provided each step of the way. With every unexpected hiccup in the building process, Mechele, Tony, and the team remained unfazed and solution-oriented. Overall, besides the finished product being above my expectations, I was most impressed by the communication and ongoing customer service provided by Mechele and Tony. I will certainly be using them for future projects, large and smallKathy P.
- Business Description:Family owned. Award winning. Additional DBA - Powell Painting Company Ltd.Recent Review:These guys are the best! This is not the first time I have hired them and I will continue to hire them when I need help.Joe L.
- Business Description:My Handyman has more than 25 years experience in all phases of construction, remodeling and repairs. For your peace of mind, all of our staff have background checks and arrive in our clearly marked trucks. Our service is built around your schedule.Your project will be completed using our skilled and highly trained professionals. You can have those tasks accomplished that you may not have the time or expertise to complete. Here at My Handyman we are revolutionizing the industry bringing a high..Recent Review:Called the company and left message, they did not bother to return call.scott j.
- Business Description:With over 25 years of carpentry experience, I am here to address all of your carpentry needs, plus I can also handle most minor plumbing and electrical issues. so you won't have to deal with several different contractorRecent Review:It was excellent. He came in and did a great job.Timothy M.
- Business Description:General Handyman repair from furniture assembly to cabinets repair and installation. Full bath and kitchen remodels and basement finishing. Power washing and gutter cleaning, deck repair and patios I have 28 years in facility maintenance and repairs with a strong electrical and mechanical background. I am a 1 man operation with help when needed for larger projects. I offer free estimates and a 1 year labor warranty on all of my work. I am licensed, bonded and insured, with a completed work p..Recent Review:Doug did a great job building a new 12' x 20' shed in my back yard. He designed it after I told him a general idea of what I wanted. He was prompt every day and kept me informed on the status of the work each day. The shed is wonderfully constructed and will likely last 40 years. I would definitely hire him againJeff L.
- Business Description:Somebody to call when you need help with projects around your home or business.Recent Review:Best experience EVER! Bernie got here right on time, brought all necessary tools, even brought his own padded blanket to lay on the floor while working on fan. He was here about 45 minutes and found it was a vibration caused by not having the blower motor physically "fixed" to the metal base. Sliding the motor forward under the fire box and adding a couple pieces of two-sided velcro fixed everything! We also talked about possibly adding a second switch to control the fan instead of it being regulated by the fireplace. But after thinking about it we decided it wasn't a good idea to bypass the regulator. Anyway, after all his time, he gathered up his tools and was ready to leave. I asked how much I owed him and he said. "Nothing, because I learned a little today." He literally wouldn't let me give him anything! What a great guy! We got the fireplace fixed, everyone will be happy, and it didn't cast me a thing. We have a new handyman for all our future needs. And we'll refer him to all othersSCOTT W.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent as Frank Hughes was timely and explored the problem prior to beginning a repair. Provides explanation of what and why he was doing a particular step. Very professional and polite.robert s.
Deals in Pickerington for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- Canal Winchester
- New Albany
- Buckeye Lake
handyman services in Pickerington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A. U. Handyman6447 Brookedge Ct
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Aark Carpentry9220 Carroll Northern Rd
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Absolute Assurance Restorations LLC120 Sturges Ave
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Construction LLC141 Oak Canyon Dr
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Accupro Painters256 Union Ave
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
- Accurate Heating & Cooling3001 River Rd
- Ace Home Servicing1255 N Hamilton Rd
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- ADD -GENERAL HANDYMAN421 S Hague Ave
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable fix3901 Hendron Rd
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- AIM Moving Services2179 E Livingston Ave
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- All Star Electric2181 S James Rd
- Allied Cleaning SolutionsPO Box 16832
- Alpha Omega7345 Havens Rd
- American Bathtub Refinishers5189 Broadview Road
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AMERICAN HOMES867 DELAWARE AVE
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- APEX CUSTOM PAINTING940 PORTLOCK DR
- Apex Property Pros LLC1246 Hubbard Rd.
- Arick & Sons Insulation & Roofing3084 Escott St
Grove City, Ohio
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- AUGUSTINE CONSTRUCTION8585 OLENBROOK DR
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR117 Shay St.
- B&D Residential Services218 College St
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- BandMWoodcraft6475 Firethorn Ave
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BB&M GROUP LTDP.O. Box 1423
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- BERRY & BERRY1410 E DESHLER AVE
- BEST HOME REMODELING1730 Eastwood Ct
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Best Ohio Remodeling7239 Sawmill Rd 205
- BETTER MAINTENANCE & REMODELINGPO BOX 1884
- Beyond Brilliance 114 N Buena Vista St
- Big Boi General Contractors4910 Grimm Dr
- Bill Bolton Handyman Service492 Garfield Ave
- BILL NAIR4742 WATKINS RD
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- Blue Crew Realty Property Maintenance and Repair177 Fox Glen Dr East
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Bradford Xteriors4510 Kenny Rd Ste 212
- Brent Williams Masonry & Construction417 Oak St
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Brill Construction217 Shull Avenue
- Brookewood Construction Co Inc120 N High St
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Bubs Handy Services5266 Williamsburg Cir
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Home Consulting, LLC8151 Storrow Dr.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Power Wash Services1670 Glenn Ave
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- Buddies Odd Jobs1286 Pauline Ave
- Builder Bear Carpentry Solutions413 Maple Ave
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burgett Painting & Home Improvement1480 Ellsworth Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- BURWELL BUILDERS433 W. Main St.
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Pickerington, OH?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Pickerington, OH?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.