Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Canal Winchester, OH
There are 27 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Canal Winchester
- Top Line Home Inspections, LLCFantastic! Top Line was early for the appointment and very knowledgeable and took time to explain everything they had found during the home inspection. The report included clearly defined issues and what they recommended to remedy the same. The report also included many pictures to help explain the issue. I would gladly use Top Line again
- Utility and Septic SolutionsI was recommended by another plumber to have Ty come out and camera scope our cleanout pipe due to it backing up. He came after 5 p.m. to camera scope it and was super honest and courteous. He then came back on a Sunday to clean out the pipe with his hydrojetting tools. We're super grateful for his expertise, know-how using his tools, and honest nature. We'll be sure to go with him again in the future
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairVery well - very professional. Bruce Wells is great - remembers everything about our issues with leach beds etc ...
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairIt went very well. Bruce was knowledgeable and professional. Very friendly. Did the job well. Would highly recommend!
- Hansel's Septic Tank ServiceAllen and Chuck came out and arrived a little early and were able to be booked in a very timely manner when making the date of service. They were very thorough and professional in the manner in which they went about their cleaning of the tank, splitter box and examining the vent area of the leach field. They hosed down the tank and splitter box during and at the conclusion of vaccuuming both. They had me flush all the comodes in the house to assure all were flushing properly. I was very impressed. The previously used company was no way as thorough as these two gentlemen were. I will definitely use them again to address clean out of my 1,500 gallon tank
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairThe driver worked quickly in pumping the septic tank. He also provided useful information about maintaining the septic tank and drain field. I will use Wells Septic for future septic and plumbing work.
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVCColt’s crew and the office staff at Ace Septic receive my highest rating. We have used Ace historically for septic tank pumping. When I called for a blocked septic line Ace scheduled repairs promptly. The repair team showed up exactly on schedule for both the evaluation and repair. The repair team was impressive in experience and specialized equipment to do the repairs. Ace prepared a fair cost estimate and worked with me throughout the process to find reasonable solutions. The lawn looks better after the repair than it did before Ace started; they were careful to restore back to raked level and ready for grass re-seeding. I will continue to use this friendly and efficient company
- Ericson Environmental ServicesAbsolutely great! Ericson was understanding about the urgency of our request since there were fumes present. They were on time, very knowledgeable, and performed the work as needed/proposed. We will call again for yearly maintenance for many years to come.
- Ericson Environmental ServicesThey diagnosed some complicated problems we are having. They gave us an estimate for repairs which have been scheduled. Explained the problems very well. They are more than a tank cleanout company which is what we needed.
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVCAce Septic in Obetz came out (James) He had great communication and let me know exactly when he would be here. He was professional and work hard. I was completely satisfied with his work and pricing. I would absolutely use them again.
Septic Tank Companies in Canal Winchester
- Business Description:With over 10 years of experience we can take care of all your excavation/outdoor plumbing needs! Call us today for a free quote!! We will guarantee customer satisfaction and worry free warranties.Recent Review:Very professional, gave options. Fair priced.Taylor i.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned and operated company that has served the local residents for over 30 years. Our company is EPA Certified, with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. That is the result of our high standards of professionalism and impressive levels of customer satisfaction. When you call us, you’ll get to speak to a friendly professional and work directly with our family business staff. Safety is our number one priority on every job, and we will show up on time, every time. Addit..Recent Review:Absolutely great! Ericson was understanding about the urgency of our request since there were fumes present. They were on time, very knowledgeable, and performed the work as needed/proposed. We will call again for yearly maintenance for many years to comeRobert K.
- Business Description:Z&K Excavating specializes in down spouts, waterline drainage, new septic systems and septic repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I can't recommend them highly enough. Very efficiently and prices beyond believable.John M.
- Business Description:We are excited to announce that we have expanded to include Heating and Cooling Services. Emergency Plumbing Service is now officially Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air. Our name has changed, but our quality service has not. We continue to hold ourselves to the highest standards in the Plumbing and HVAC Industries. Since 1977, our family-owned and operated business has provided outstanding customer service by being reliable, prompt, and professional. We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded..Recent Review:Took his time checking all the components and explained what and why. Got it running again.ROBERT W.
- Business Description:Stressed due to a plumbing problem? Let Plumbing & Drain Professionals ease all your plumbing worries. The locally owned company offers a full range of high-quality plumbing services in the greater Columbus Metropolitan Area. From clogged drains and leaky faucets to new construction plumbing, sewer line excavation, hydro jetting, and more, the professional plumbers have the necessary licenses, certification, and decades’ worth of experience to get the job done right. Additionally, the plumbin..Recent Review:We had our garbage disposal re-installed and facets re-connected after putting in new kitchen counter tops. The company was prompt and professional. They cleaned lines out and put new gaskets on. Ran the dishwasher and made sure no leaks. Highly recommendLoretta K.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..Recent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projectsMARGE L.
- Business Description:Providing complete Home Inspection Service. Home Inspection Services of Lancaster, LLC is member of the American Association of Home Inspectors (ASHI) and follows or exceeds the standards set by the organization. Lead inspector, Merwyn Bowdish, has earned the ASHI CRI designation. Foundation, structure, exterior, electrical, plumbing, heating/air conditioning, windows, roof, porches, decks, grading, garage, insulation, appliances, and more are inspected. Complete written report with photos is..Recent Review:We had a really good experience working with Merwyn at Home Inspection Services. He was quick to respond and did a very thorough inspection. He walked us through everything he found and answered a lot of questions for me. The written report was thorough, easy to follow, and included a lot of photos to document and illustrate the condition of the house. ThanksClinton D.
- Business Description:We are a trenchless sewer and water contractor specializing in Pipe Bursting and Pipe Relining. We also do high pressure sewer cleaning, sewer snaking, and camera inspection. We offer a free mainline camera inspection with every estimate, at no cost and no obligationRecent Review:It was great. I have used them for several jobs. The team at Underground connections is always very responsive and informative when they are on the job. They have never tried to oversell me.Uriah M.
- Business Description:Owner Operated. 6-12 Employees. Charge by Hourly. No Traveling or Trip Charges. Additional Address: 4210 Old Groveport RdRecent Review:Colt’s crew and the office staff at Ace Septic receive my highest rating. We have used Ace historically for septic tank pumping. When I called for a blocked septic line Ace scheduled repairs promptly. The repair team showed up exactly on schedule for both the evaluation and repair. The repair team was impressive in experience and specialized equipment to do the repairs. Ace prepared a fair cost estimate and worked with me throughout the process to find reasonable solutions. The lawn looks better after the repair than it did before Ace started; they were careful to restore back to raked level and ready for grass re-seeding. I will continue to use this friendly and efficient companyterry m.
- Business Description:I've been operating for 18 years Services Land and brush removal Ponds Landscape Driveway installation Fence Pools Land repair Concrete septic systemsRecent Review:Jeremi of PNR Excavation provided excellent service! They removed my stone planter and retaining wall hauling away debris. I was greatly impressed. They were to start project Sunday morning and couldn't make it... but he surprised me when his brother came Saturday afternoon to complete task. Wow! I've had several contractors fail to keep appointments. Jeremi is an honest man who kept his word! That speaks volumes of his character and being a man of his word. I highly recommend PNR Excavation, and will contact them to install front concrete sidewalk from porch to street. You cannot go wrong with PNR Excavation. Very friendly family business worthy of your business! Thanks and congratulations Jeremi and PNR Excavation for a fantastic job! I'm definitely keeping your number for future projects and recommendations! Respectfully. George Cunningham �George C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- South Bloomfield
- Commercial Point
septic tank services in Canal Winchester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Sanitation Inc5329 Cherry Bottom Rd
- A-ACE SEPTIC TANK CLEANING6301 BIXBY RD
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- A-Ace Septic Tank Sewer & Drain Cleaning4210 Groveport Rd
- A.B. Robertson Excavating LLC225 Nashoba Avenue
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVC1876 Mink St SW
- Acr Drains220 S Burgess Ave
- ALEXANDERS EXCAVATING8463 BENNER RD
- ALLSTATE SEPTIC TANK SVCPO BOX 2118
- Apex Plumbing Pros6700 Schrock Court
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- A & B Sanitation Inc
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Drain Busters275 Old County Line Rd Suite Q
- Drain Kings LLCPO Box 795
- Drain MasterP.O. Box 28798
- Drain Specialists1366 Sheridan Drive Apt 54
- Drains&ExcavationServices 14941 Regal Rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- E&B Wooley Inc4699 Carroll Cemetery Rd
- E. C. BABBERT INC7415 DILEY RD
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- EGER TRENCHING SERVICE5545 BRAND RD
- ELITE SEWER & SEPTIC1497 AUTUMN DR
- Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air3354 US-23 N Suite A
- Ericson Environmental ServicesPO Box 266
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICE6970 Lane Rd
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICES INC5959 HAUGHN RD
Grove City, Ohio
- EXPRESS PLUMBING SYSTEMSPO BOX 1535
- E&B Wooley Inc
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE2341 kilbourne ave
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Smock Construction LLCPO Box 1357
- SOS Construction & Drainage, LLC1540 Porter Ln
- STRAWSER REEDER EXCAVATING9155 MCCORD RD
- SUBURBAN SANITATION3734 MONTCLAIR DR
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE
- Z&K Excavating 13704 US Highway 23
- Z&K Excavating