Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Lancaster, OH
There are 21 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Lancaster
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairVery well - very professional. Bruce Wells is great - remembers everything about our issues with leach beds etc ...
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairIt went very well. Bruce was knowledgeable and professional. Very friendly. Did the job well. Would highly recommend!
- Hansel's Septic Tank ServiceAllen and Chuck came out and arrived a little early and were able to be booked in a very timely manner when making the date of service. They were very thorough and professional in the manner in which they went about their cleaning of the tank, splitter box and examining the vent area of the leach field. They hosed down the tank and splitter box during and at the conclusion of vaccuuming both. They had me flush all the comodes in the house to assure all were flushing properly. I was very impressed. The previously used company was no way as thorough as these two gentlemen were. I will definitely use them again to address clean out of my 1,500 gallon tank
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairThe driver worked quickly in pumping the septic tank. He also provided useful information about maintaining the septic tank and drain field. I will use Wells Septic for future septic and plumbing work.
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVCColt’s crew and the office staff at Ace Septic receive my highest rating. We have used Ace historically for septic tank pumping. When I called for a blocked septic line Ace scheduled repairs promptly. The repair team showed up exactly on schedule for both the evaluation and repair. The repair team was impressive in experience and specialized equipment to do the repairs. Ace prepared a fair cost estimate and worked with me throughout the process to find reasonable solutions. The lawn looks better after the repair than it did before Ace started; they were careful to restore back to raked level and ready for grass re-seeding. I will continue to use this friendly and efficient company
- Ericson Environmental ServicesAbsolutely great! Ericson was understanding about the urgency of our request since there were fumes present. They were on time, very knowledgeable, and performed the work as needed/proposed. We will call again for yearly maintenance for many years to come.
- Ericson Environmental ServicesThey diagnosed some complicated problems we are having. They gave us an estimate for repairs which have been scheduled. Explained the problems very well. They are more than a tank cleanout company which is what we needed.
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVCAce Septic in Obetz came out (James) He had great communication and let me know exactly when he would be here. He was professional and work hard. I was completely satisfied with his work and pricing. I would absolutely use them again.
- Ericson Environmental ServicesI have been absolutely delighted with the results - we have not had an issue since the installation - I highly recommend this company!!
- Chuck's Septic Tank ServiceWe had neglected our septic system. It was full and then caused the main line from the house to clog. Since we missed any warning signs, the issue surfaced a few days before Thanksgiving - guests soon to arrive. Not only was Chuck's able to service our system the same day we called, they sent TWO techs out to first evacuate and then unclog our septic system. All for a very reasonable price. Thanksgiving indeed. Much appreciated!!
Septic Tank Companies in Lancaster
- Business Description:With over 10 years of experience we can take care of all your excavation/outdoor plumbing needs! Call us today for a free quote!! We will guarantee customer satisfaction and worry free warranties.Recent Review:Very professional, gave options. Fair priced.Taylor i.
- Business Description:Z&K Excavating specializes in down spouts, waterline drainage, new septic systems and septic repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I can't recommend them highly enough. Very efficiently and prices beyond believable.John M.
- Business Description:Your plumbing is far too important to leave to amateurs. There are great risks associated with improperly serviced septic tanks and sewer systems, and even a clogged drain can quickly create a situation your average home owner is helpless to deal with. Possessing specialized equipment is a start, but even that won’t help without sufficient know-how and expertise. That’s where Chuck's Septic Tank, Sewer & Drain Cleaning Inc comes in. With over 30 years of experience, our expertise is never ..Recent Review:They did good work. They arrived on time.Michael M.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business. Our goal is to help our clients through top notch service. We value integrity and honesty and treat our clients like family. We provide all types of draincleaning services. We also work on downspouts, sump pumps and other small plumbing issues. We provide hydro jet services. We are very excited to announce that we now descale cast iron lines tooRecent Review:Sam found the broken drain pipe when cleaning my exterior drains. He was great In explaining the problem and did an excellent job in cutting out the broken part and replacing in a very efficient way. He worked quickly and cleaned up the area so that there was no evidence that he did any digging. I am so pleased and want to say thank you for such expert work. Pleasure working with you,!!Arlene T.
- Business Description:The RC Team is a full-service general contracting company to cover all your needs. From the excavation of a new house, remodeling an existing kitchen, to the installation of a new deck, we do it all.Recent Review:The job went perfectly, very professional crew and very good at what they do! They did a great job at a great price! Highly recommend!Virgil R.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs day or night with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and ..Recent Review:They were great and trustworthy. They sent email and tell you who is coming.Karen H.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or sm..Recent Review:Aaron came on time and replaced my toilet and water valve, which I found was leaking before he got here. He went and got a new valve and had everything done and working in a little over an hour. I would definitely use again and recommendDENNIS M.
- Business Description:We deliver accurate, thorough, home inspections and total customer service to the Central Ohio area. We are members of the American Society of Home Inspectors, and adhere to their Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. Angie's List members get $50 off all home inspectionsRecent Review:Sherman was very thorough, organized, and detailed. He reviewed our new home with us from top to bottom, and was able to put his findings into context about what was minor and what would need attention. His personalized 46 page report was sent to us the same day as the inspection. He worked very well with our realtors, who went for us and video-chatted so we could attend virtuallyThomas M.
- Business Description:Owner Operated. 6-12 Employees. Charge by Hourly. No Traveling or Trip Charges. Additional Address: 4210 Old Groveport RdRecent Review:Colt’s crew and the office staff at Ace Septic receive my highest rating. We have used Ace historically for septic tank pumping. When I called for a blocked septic line Ace scheduled repairs promptly. The repair team showed up exactly on schedule for both the evaluation and repair. The repair team was impressive in experience and specialized equipment to do the repairs. Ace prepared a fair cost estimate and worked with me throughout the process to find reasonable solutions. The lawn looks better after the repair than it did before Ace started; they were careful to restore back to raked level and ready for grass re-seeding. I will continue to use this friendly and efficient companyterry m.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..Recent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projectsMARGE L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Sugar Grove
- Canal Winchester
- Junction City
- Buckeye Lake
septic tank services in Lancaster
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Sanitation Inc5329 Cherry Bottom Rd
- A-Ace Septic Tank Sewer & Drain Cleaning4210 Groveport Rd
- A.B. Robertson Excavating LLC225 Nashoba Avenue
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVC1876 Mink St SW
- ALEXANDERS EXCAVATING8463 BENNER RD
- ALLSTATE SEPTIC TANK SVCPO BOX 2118
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- A & B Sanitation Inc
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Drain Busters275 Old County Line Rd Suite Q
- Drain Kings LLCPO Box 795
- Drain MasterP.O. Box 28798
- Drain Specialists1366 Sheridan Drive Apt 54
- Drains&ExcavationServices 14941 Regal Rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- E&B Wooley Inc4699 Carroll Cemetery Rd
- E. C. BABBERT INC7415 DILEY RD
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- EGER TRENCHING SERVICE5545 BRAND RD
- ELITE SEWER & SEPTIC1497 AUTUMN DR
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICE6970 Lane Rd
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICES INC5959 HAUGHN RD
Grove City, Ohio
- E&B Wooley Inc
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- GREEN'S SEPTIC TANK SERV INC1236 8TH AVE
- GREEN'S SEPTIC TANK SERV INC
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- OYO Sealcoating LLC4061 Forest Edge Dr
- OYO Sealcoating LLC
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE2341 kilbourne ave
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Smock Construction LLCPO Box 1357
- SOS Construction & Drainage, LLC1540 Porter Ln
- STRAWSER REEDER EXCAVATING9155 MCCORD RD
- SUBURBAN SANITATION3734 MONTCLAIR DR
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE
- Top Line Home Inspections, LLC895 S. Roosevelt Ave
- Top Line Home Inspections, LLC
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO
- Z&K Excavating 13704 US Highway 23
- Z&K Excavating