If your circuit breaker trips every time you turn on your washer or dryer, you may need a dedicated circuit. If electrical systems jargon makes your head spin, read this. Here’s everything you need to know about dedicated circuits and where you might need
Get matched with top Electricians in Nova, OH
There are 16 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Nova
- D&H Electric ServicesThey were o time and very professional. I would say they are friendly and when they needed to reschedule they were fast to do so. They overall did an excellent job and they had even found a dangerous situation and had fixed it before things could get worse.
- Blind And Sons LLCIt went great! They always are professional and very friendly! They always bring booties to cover their shoes without being asked!
- Lamp Electric LTDThe work turned out okay. I thought I was getting copper wire and they put in aluminum. I talked with the city inspector and he said they it was perfectly okay. However, that is not what I paid for.They did a great job coordinating with the electric company, turning off the power, and getting the correct permits. They estimated the work to take about eight hours, but it only took five. They did provide me with a copy of their BWC certificate and their insurance. They did a great job
- Mr. Electric of Northeast OhioTom Lamp (owner) came to our house at the scheduled time. He went through our 110 year old home and listened to what we wanted to change and even gave us great ideas of improvements we didn't think of. He didn't pressure us into anything we weren't already thinking about doing. The quote that he gave us was about where we thought it should be. We are definitely going to use Mr. Electric with Tom Lamp for our rewiring/electrical needs
- DAN'S HOME MAINTENANCE LLCTwo men arrived on time. Marked the spot in the ceiling for the fixture to be mounted. Cut the hole at the spot and ran wires between the ceiling joists to the upper corner of the ceiling and wall, ( removed crown molding to cut a small hole to retrieve wires and feed down the wall to the switch box). From the basement below, an access to the switch box was created and a fish tape was used to pull circuit wire through the wall to the basement and the j-box. A customer-provided rheostat type lighting wall switch was utilized and wired for the run. The circuit was completed in at the existing j-box. I am very happy with the outcome of the project
- DAN'S HOME MAINTENANCE LLCDan returned my phone call and left a voicemail message. He showed up to do an estimate right on time. He did the work at the same time he gave the estimate, no waiting. He prepared a prompt estimate for additional electrical work. He's a good guy.
- Bo Lacey ConstructionThey did some really good work. In fact, we ran into some issues (not caused by them) and they came back and fixed it. I'm pleased with the results.
- Lamp Electric LTDHe was professional and personable. The pricing was fair and competitive. I would call them again and I think using someone again is the highest compliment I can give any professional. It is a great piece of mind to know the work done was reliable and trustworthy. He was kind and courteous.
- Jim's 7B ElectricHis service was great. He was punctual and had a good work ethic. I really like how meticulous he was and is not one to fudge on the building codes. He is very stringent and goes above and beyond the local building code to make it safer. He is reasonably priced and does a good job cleaning up after the work is done
- Lamp Electric LTDWe are very pleased with the service! We didn’t get any other estimates, but I think that their price was fair. They were very professional and very good in what they did.
Electricians in Nova
- Business Description:Owner operated, electric contractor. Please call 440-829-1757 to reach Berea Electric directly and schedule. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. All appointments must be scheduled by telephone.Recent Review:Tom was very professional. He responded to my call very quickly and visited the job site within a day to estimate the cost. He planned out the work that needed to be done to minimize the number of holes he would need to make in the walls for running the new circuit wires. He expertly wired the wall switch, breaker box and the exhaust fan. He did the job with a minimum about of mess or disruption. We are very pleased with the jobJudi & Jim S.
- Business Description:We at D&H Electric take pride in providing electrical services to communities around central Ohio, specializing in residential work, and always putting our communities first. We are able to provide any electrical task from changing out a ceiling fan to upgrading your electrical panel or even a full house rewire. We are a licensed and insured with a very knowledgeable group of electricians. Give us a call today to see what we can do for youRecent Review:Thy were amazing. We won't gonna go to anyone else. They were just knowledgeable. They did the job right. They were nice. They were fast. They were reliable.Michael V.
- Business Description:Black River Radon LLC We are a Radon Testing - Mitigation - Repair Company. locally owned and operated Nrpp certified, OARP member. We offer a variety of discounts including cash discounts, military discounts police and fire fighter discounts, senior discounts. We have the lowest pricing in Testing and Mitigation, we offer free over the phone estimates. We strive for perfection. We not only remove the radon from your home, but any workspace we literally leave it cleaner than it was before! we..Recent Review:He was in and out and did his job. Everything works well and it's beautiful. I had no issue with the service. I would definitely recommend them. They specialized radon, but they also offer other service like plumbing and it was for a reasonable priceIsiah A.
- Business Description:We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, bathrooms, kitchens, countertops, and more! We have experience since 2000 in the construction industry. Integrity is the most important important aspect of the job for us! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went great everything looks great we love itRaegan B.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free ..Recent Review:We were extremely impressed with our initial contact-Marissa, sales rep-Leanne, estimator/measurement, and finished carpenters-Derek and Jeff. Since I own two local services firms, I place tremendous value on employees, and AWR has outstanding employees throughout their organization, which is a major reason for their success. The communication was regular, and any minor issues/changes were quickly identified and resolved. The coordination for the quartz counter tops was smooth and seamless. The project was completed sooner due to the focused efforts of Derek and Jeff. They are very detailed oriented, responsive and are high quality professionals that are easy to work with, besides being very nice guys. The quality of the materials coupled with the added ease of use and functionality were even more important than just the modern look of the cabinets. The 3 rooms look great, and friends and family have all commented on the fantastic job done by AWR. My wife and I would highly recommend them for any cabinet related projectsGino M.
- Business Description:We are a full service heating and cooling installation and service company. We have 15 employees, we do not use sub-contractors in our normal everyday operation, we do however use a sub-contractor for drilling geothermal wells. We are fully licensed and insured. We give 1 or more options for repair or replacement of your heating and cooling products. For service we charge a diagnostic fee for the technician to properly diagnose the problem, we then offer an upfront price to repair the problem..Recent Review:Aire Serve is a great company with great employees. Our air conditioner went out at 7 pm, and they responded immediately the next day. They opened our unit and found chunks of ice in and around our condenser, fan motor, and such. They defrosted all the ice, and then damage to the lines, where a leak was at. Our furnace and ac unit were 18 years old, and beyond their expected life expectancy. They added freon to the unit, and explained that they could not determine how long it would last. A sales representative came the next day, and suggested several options. The idea was to replace the ac unit, but due to the age of the furnace, we requested a quote on it as well. We selected a great package that was much less than we expected, including discounts for being a retired US Navy veteran. They discounted the service fee for the original call from the cost of the furnace and ac unit. Aire Serve assisted us with financing at a great rate, and then within 3 days were able to return to our home, remove the old units and install the new units all in about 8 hours. Before the installers showed up to perform the installation, we received a phone call from Aire Serv to let us know that someone was on the way. Within 1 hour of the completion of the installation of the units we received a phone call from Aire Serv to inform us that a service rep was on their way to ensure proper installation and answer any questions. They set up a follow up visit to ensure that the unit was working properly. All in all, my wife and I would like to thank Aire Serv for their professionalism, concern for our specific needs, attention to detail, and follow up on a job well done. We have purchased a service package from them, and the first three visits are freeDonald M.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial Generator Installations New Construction Remodels & MoreRecent Review:The job went great from start to finish. The crew was polite, clean, efficient, and good at their craft. We had to run lines outside the house, through the eaves, and into multiple new locations. Tricky work but they got it done rightRyan D.
- Business Description:Yellowlite, is committed to excellence in the design and Installation of our renewable energy system and to educating our customers on ways to reduce their consumption and use energy more efficiently. We genuinely believe that Solar in an important energy source that will continue to grow in prominence and scale and we hope to continue being a part of the growing clean energy movementRecent Review:They did a good job and everything works fine. They stood behind their work and we would hire them again.Judie A.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:General Contractor, Builder, Remodeling,Recent Review:We searched for over a year for a contractor we could afford and one we felt comfortable with. Custom Touch Homes was recommended by a friend of a friend and we couldn't be happier with the results. Our original project was a complete remodel of our master bath. Steve (Hale) made suggestions on our design that we had not considered with fantastic results. We were so pleased we hired them to do our second bath with the same awesome results. Steve & Jason are easy to work with and take pride in their work. The other guys on the job were also very conscientious. I would not hesitate to use Custom Touch Homes againJames O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Are you ready if the power suddenly goes out? No matter how long an outage lasts, it nearly always feels stressful and inconvenient. Here are some ways to prepare in advance.
It’s a good idea to know what an electrical inspection covers and how the process works before the electrician arrives. This inspection checklist will help you know the property inside and out before signing on the dotted line.
Find Electricians in
- New London
- Bailey Lakes
- North Fairfield
- West Salem
- Westfield Center
Electricians in Nova
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Bro's Services603 Ohio St
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN SERVICES4569 ROME S RD
- Aire Serv of Wooster11191 E Lincoln Way
- AL FARNAM MAINTENANCE LLC1738 COTTAGE ST
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- American Wood Reface854 Medina Rd
- Avon Lake Electric LLC P.O. Box
Avon Lake, Ohio
- A Bro's Services
- Custom Touch Homes1621 Deer View Cir
- Custom Touch Homes
- EandS Electric LLCP.O Box 402
- EandS Electric LLC
- Generator One7487 Tyler Blvd
- Generator One
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Parks Home Improvement LLC564 County Road 800
- PATTERSON LANDSCAPE & CONSTRUCTION CO1264 COLUMBUS CIRCLE N
- PHNXPO BOX 628
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Premium7construction Llc 6001 County Road 22
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- Parks Home Improvement LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- YellowLite1925 St. Clair Ave NE Suite #250