Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Elyria, OH
There are 18 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Elyria
- WyattWorks PlumbingRicky did an outstanding job at our home! He performed a detailed root cause analysis and subsequently replaced the toilet as the best way to solve the clogging. Ricky was transparent along the process and explained each step in detail. He was also very respectful to our family environment and in line with COVID guidelines. Well done
- T K Home Inspection LLCFrom the start TK inspection made themselves a one stop shop for all my inspection needs with competitive pricing. Their website is very user friendly and staff is responsive. Nick, our inspector, was terrific- thorough, considerate, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. Turn around time for report is exceptionally fast and also comes in a user friendly format. I feel confident about our new home purchase. I’d recommend TK Inspection for ALL your inspection needs
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning CoI could not have been more pleasantly surprised to have this company come out and solve our septic issues. I talked to Carol in the morning and she had Don and Dave come out to diagnose and solve our septic tank issues in the afternoon. The septic tank needed to be cleaned but more importantly, the septic pump was broke and Don and Dave fixed it so the system works perfectly now. They explained to me how the entire system is working and that there is an alarm system that needs to be set correctly inside the house. We move to the Cleveland area from Chicago about 2 years ago and we had minimal knowledge on all these septic items. Again, Don and Dave did a great job with their work while Carol helped me isolate what might be the problem over the phone when I first talked to her. Hats off to all these folks and I could not be happier with this company
- T K Home Inspection LLCSaved my thousands that I would have had to pay if not for the inspections learned my lesson to always get an inspection
- Allen Drain Service IncI called and they had availability the next morning. Scott came out and was very professional, knowledgeable and took care of our needs. I would definitely call and ask for Scott again.
- Reliable ExcavatingThe job went well. The job required The investigation of odd sinkhole along septic system. Needed to rule out any septic system compromise. The job turned out to be bigger than originally thought. Luckily the system was not compromised. Jordan was very professional. The site was cleaned left in good condition
- Approved Plumbing CoSharon from their company was very professional, laid out the terms, and made arrangements for an appointment for a service call within a short period of contacting them. She quoted a price for the service call and indicated that additional costs would be quoted on a per job basis. Frankly, if it had not been for Sharon's involvement, I don't think I would use this company again in the future. While she was professional and helpful, the service technician was less so and I was very disappointed in how he handled the service call. He arrived timely, I explained what was needed, and he then told me that the charge would be at an hourly rate rather than a flat rate. I contacted Sharon and she indicated that they would ensure everything was handled consistently with what she had told me. He stated that this would save me money in the long run. I disagreed-especially when this job involved turning on the well and then running water at each faucet to make sure it was working. A good deal of his time was spent walking up and down the steps and around the house turning on faucets and checking toilets. I could have easily done this myself and saved money. I also expected him to have drained the lines that had antifreeze in them prior to running the water. This did not happen at all-he just turned the water on. A second issue was that he told me he needed fuses to start the well pump and he did not have them. I had to make a quick trip to a hardware store to buy what he needed. When I returned, he had opened up the septic tank covers and looked at the components and removed the sump pump from the pit. I didn't ask him to do this so I was surprised that he had done so. I suppose I should give him credit for making use of his time while I was getting the fuses. Lastly, I asked him to look at the hot water heater and he attempted to re-connect some wiring. I later found the wiring diagram for this model and found he had connected the bottom thermostat incorrectly which probably explains why the breaker kept flipping for it. Finally, he left his gloves and the box from the fuses on the floor and made no effort to clean up or replace the covers on the septic tank. Small matters, but I was surprised by this after reading what a great job other techs have done elsewhere. They did honor the Angie's List coupon discount. Overall, I believe that my experience would likely have been better with a different technician. If it hadn't been for Sharon's involvement, I think I would have ended up being very dissatisfied with my experience. This was a good learning experience for me and I'll know how to better prepare for a plumber's visit in the future. I've given an overall A rating because I believe my situation with this service tech may have been unusual given the circumstances, and Sharon did everything she could do as far as following up and making an effort to represent their company professionally
- ALL TOWN & COUNTRY SEPTIC SERVICEThe service person arrived within the scheduled time. He was professional, courteous, efficient, and took the time to answer all my questions. I've never owned a home with a septic system before, so i had a lot of questions. He took his time and walked me through everything. It could not have been any easier
- Supeck Septic Services LLCThe inspection showed the system to be in excellent condition and resulted in a renewable annual inspection and as needed maintenance service contract as required by Portage County at a very reasonable price of $155.00 per year.
- WyattWorks PlumbingWhatever would cause someone to hug their plumber after he'd been working on your sewer all day? Well, I just hugged mine! Wyatt Works was not a company that was known to me prior to having a completely blocked line that threatened to overflow from the basement drain whenever anyone flushed a toilet or emptied a sink. For over a year we had been experiencing sewer smell, drain flies, and other indicators of a plumbing nightmare. We had another company come out to unblock the line last year, which charged us a lot of money before telling us that the hydrojetting they did (with a massive machine brought in on a trailer that vibrated so much it cracked our garage floor) didn't work - then left. So we knew we had "issues." Wyatt Works was courteous, professional, committed to solving the problem, and considerate of our yard and our home. Ben is an amazing plumber but most of all, a really straightforward, kind, sincere person. These guys worked very hard, explained everything to me (and again to my husband when he came home), gave us 'bad' news in a highly sympathetic way, and best of all - fixed the problem. They cleaned up, left much less dust than I expected, and were careful to hang plastic to minimize exposure to jackhammer dust so as not to aggravate my asthma. They even noticed that a toilet was running off the hook and fixed it before leaving! I can't recommend them highly enough. Yes, it was expensive. We thought the price was very fair considering that a septic subcontractor was also involved and there was a lot of labor associated with the job. It's a real relief to know it was done right. Call these guys, seriously
Septic Tank Companies in Elyria
- Business Description:American Plumbing Inc. is owned by Donald H. Cowles and is a family run business. We have 6 employees. We have been in business for over 25 years. When you mention to us you are an Angie's list member you will receive $15.00 off your bill. We do accept credit cardsRecent Review:Awesome. The plumber did an outstanding job. The cost was very good too.rich f.
- Business Description:Speak with a real person 7/24 to schedule service or make an appointment for an estimate. Our certified professionals are prepared to help with engineering, service, or installation to create a heating and cooling system that provides the ideal climate for your home or business. Whether it's a new installation or scheduled service, our courteous staff will provide the expertise your comfort depends on. We service all major brands regardless of where they were purchased. All technicians are Ge..Recent Review:These guys are the absolute worst plumbing service! Maybe because I have Home Serve as a protection plan on my water line so I wouldn't be paying the bill, but my experience with this company was absolutely unacceptable! I had an appointment on a Friday morning for my shutoff valve (the main coming into my house) to be replaced. When scheduling the appointment I was told someone over the age of 18 needed to be present. I had arranged for my sister to be there, however she was running late so when the repair person came my niece who is not quite 18 was the only person home (that's my fault I couldn't be there and my plan to have my sister be there didn't go as planned) The technician came in my house, acted like he didn't know what he was there for ( I know that the problem I was having was noted by the secretary so they would know what to do since I wasn't going to be there) He shut my water valve off, then asked my niece how old she was and when she told him she wasn't 18 he said I have to leave I'm not allowed to be alone in the house with you. Left my main water valve turned off and left my house, so I had NO RUNNING WATER in my home. I received a call from dispatch and was informed the technician was unable to complete the work and was asked to reschedule, I explained what happened with my sister and let them know she was at my house so whenever someone could go back an adult was home. I was given an appointment time of 12pm-4pm that day, at 4pm no one had showed up, I called and was told "we didn't have you on our schedule." I called Home serve and was given a further run around. Saturday I called and eventually someone called me back asked me what had happened the day before, said he needed to talk to the manager because he didn't know what to do they didn't have any appointments available ( this is the company that offers emergency appointments and I haven't had running water for over 24hrs) several phone calls later a manager calls me and sets an appointment for 8am-12pm on Sunday. At 1145am I called him to say I haven't heard from anyone he says someone named Roger was coming, but that he would call and see how long he would be and call me back, NEVER CALLED BACK and NOBODY SHOWED UP. I paid for an emergency call with another company to get my water valve turned back on after over 48hrs with no running water. I will never do business with this company again and I wouldn't recommend anyone else use them eitherLisa Q.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated company, providing all types of plumbing services for residential and commercial customers. Serving the western and southern parts of Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs. Additional DBAs - Killeen Plumbers, Killeen Plumbing CompanyRecent Review:It was very well and did a very good job. They cleared the problem.Marlene C.
- Business Description:Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it doneRecent Review:Everything went incredibly smoothly. Ricky was incredibly professional and knowledgeable and very friendly. He was able to diagnose the problem quickly while also giving me all of the options in case the faucet needed to be replaced. We were able to repair and he took care of the repair quicklyLAURA F.
- Business Description:I do Not Charge for estimates. Doing sewer work for more than 30 years. I work alone. I don't use sub-contractors! Sewer Builders license in Cleveland and surrounding area. Discounts for seniors over 60. The Camera Technology is Great. It allows you to see small problems, before they becomes costly problemRecent Review:I was absolutely pleased with the work they did and they were quick and efficient about it. Their prices were reasonable and were well communicated before the work was started. My questions or concerns were listened to with attention and answers were understandable. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for sewer services and plan on contacting them again if I have any future issues in my home. Great jobStephen W.
- Business Description:Headquartered in Strongsville, Ohio, K & S Mechanical is a referral based plumbing, sewer, drain and excavation contractor. K & S Mechanical is a family and veteran owned business.
- Business Description:We offer totally free estimates, 24-hour emergency service and non-commission work. In addition to drain cleaning and basement waterproofing, we also specialize in plumbing, hot water heater repair, water & gas line repair, high pressure water jetting, frozen water lines, excavation and sewer video camera inspections. We’re proud to have polite, professional employees and the most modern equipment available. We are a family owned and operated business that treats all of our customers the way ..Recent Review:work was preformed by kelly and tim they were friendly professional courteous and knowledgeable they did a good job in a short amount of time and cleaned up after they were finished would hire reliable againRobert J.
- Business Description:Supeck Septic Services was founded in 1968 with one small truck and a full commitment to customer satisfaction. Although we have grown to be the largest septic service provider in northeast Ohio, we still pride ourselves on providing the same one on one personal service. ADDITIONAL PH#: (330)725-0209Recent Review:The inspection showed the system to be in excellent condition and resulted in a renewable annual inspection and as needed maintenance service contract as required by Portage County at a very reasonable price of $155.00 per yearJames W.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..
- Business Description:AK Septic Service & Repair LLC. is a septic service provider that is locally owned and operated. We are fully certified, trained, bonded and insured. We provide septic maintenance, repair & inspection to make sure your septic is up to date & in proper working order with state and your local health department regulations. We offer reasonable & competitive prices. Dedicated to go above & beyond your expectations! For additional information or questions, please feel free to call AK Septic S..Recent Review:I would highly recommend. My warranty company First American failed me by sending a different company to my house to fix my sump pump to start with. I battled them two weeks trying to get my sump pump fixed. But because the 1st company they sent out failed at their job I was left with standing water in my crawl space and they wouldn't send anyone out until I was gone. After 2 weeks they agreed to send me another company out(after I requested another company). This company was sent to my home and he was absolutely amazing did the job right the first time and I haven't had a problem since. Thank you so much! I promise you will not be disappointedSTEPHANIE P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- North Ridgeville
- South Amherst
- Sheffield Lake
- Columbia Station
- Olmsted Falls
- Avon Lake
- North Olmsted
- Bay Village
- Brook Park
- Fairview Park
- Rocky River
septic tank services in Elyria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC1708 Ardoyne Ave
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning7277 Bessemer Ave
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- AK Septic Service & Repair LLC.75 Norwood Ave
- All Town & Country Septic3500 S Hametown
- American Plumbing Inc1063 Bradley Rd
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning
- FELIX'S ELECTRIC SEWER CLEANING INC8548 COUNTRYVIEW DR
Broadview heights, Ohio
- FELIX'S ELECTRIC SEWER CLEANING INC
- JA Kilby Enterprises7791 Maddock Rd.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- JA Kilby Enterprises
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC201 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio
- MCCLELLAN SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGP O BOX 132
- MCI Specialists22170 McDaniel Road
- MIKE'S EXCAVATING6616 W SMITH RD
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cleveland8200 E Pleasant Valley Rd
- MUNN SEPTICPO Box 276
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC
- Neptune Plumbing23860 Miles Rd Suite G
- Neptune Plumbing
- R & S DRAIN2372 TRIPLETT BLVD
- Ram-Con LLC44270 Route 511 East
- RAY JOHNSON SEPTIC TANK SERVICE31915 BAGLEY RD
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Reliable Contractor Services214 E 34th St.
- Roto-Rooter6742 Wise Ave NW
North Canton, Ohio
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1720 Merriman Rd Ste B
- R & S DRAIN
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair1927 Christmas Run Blvd
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair