Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Middleburg Heights, OH
There are 24 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Middleburg Heights
- WyattWorks PlumbingRicky did an outstanding job at our home! He performed a detailed root cause analysis and subsequently replaced the toilet as the best way to solve the clogging. Ricky was transparent along the process and explained each step in detail. He was also very respectful to our family environment and in line with COVID guidelines. Well done
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning CoI could not have been more pleasantly surprised to have this company come out and solve our septic issues. I talked to Carol in the morning and she had Don and Dave come out to diagnose and solve our septic tank issues in the afternoon. The septic tank needed to be cleaned but more importantly, the septic pump was broke and Don and Dave fixed it so the system works perfectly now. They explained to me how the entire system is working and that there is an alarm system that needs to be set correctly inside the house. We move to the Cleveland area from Chicago about 2 years ago and we had minimal knowledge on all these septic items. Again, Don and Dave did a great job with their work while Carol helped me isolate what might be the problem over the phone when I first talked to her. Hats off to all these folks and I could not be happier with this company
- T K Home Inspection LLCSaved my thousands that I would have had to pay if not for the inspections learned my lesson to always get an inspection
- Allen Drain Service IncI called and they had availability the next morning. Scott came out and was very professional, knowledgeable and took care of our needs. I would definitely call and ask for Scott again.
- Reliable ExcavatingThe job went well. The job required The investigation of odd sinkhole along septic system. Needed to rule out any septic system compromise. The job turned out to be bigger than originally thought. Luckily the system was not compromised. Jordan was very professional. The site was cleaned left in good condition
- Approved Plumbing CoSharon from their company was very professional, laid out the terms, and made arrangements for an appointment for a service call within a short period of contacting them. She quoted a price for the service call and indicated that additional costs would be quoted on a per job basis. Frankly, if it had not been for Sharon's involvement, I don't think I would use this company again in the future. While she was professional and helpful, the service technician was less so and I was very disappointed in how he handled the service call. He arrived timely, I explained what was needed, and he then told me that the charge would be at an hourly rate rather than a flat rate. I contacted Sharon and she indicated that they would ensure everything was handled consistently with what she had told me. He stated that this would save me money in the long run. I disagreed-especially when this job involved turning on the well and then running water at each faucet to make sure it was working. A good deal of his time was spent walking up and down the steps and around the house turning on faucets and checking toilets. I could have easily done this myself and saved money. I also expected him to have drained the lines that had antifreeze in them prior to running the water. This did not happen at all-he just turned the water on. A second issue was that he told me he needed fuses to start the well pump and he did not have them. I had to make a quick trip to a hardware store to buy what he needed. When I returned, he had opened up the septic tank covers and looked at the components and removed the sump pump from the pit. I didn't ask him to do this so I was surprised that he had done so. I suppose I should give him credit for making use of his time while I was getting the fuses. Lastly, I asked him to look at the hot water heater and he attempted to re-connect some wiring. I later found the wiring diagram for this model and found he had connected the bottom thermostat incorrectly which probably explains why the breaker kept flipping for it. Finally, he left his gloves and the box from the fuses on the floor and made no effort to clean up or replace the covers on the septic tank. Small matters, but I was surprised by this after reading what a great job other techs have done elsewhere. They did honor the Angie's List coupon discount. Overall, I believe that my experience would likely have been better with a different technician. If it hadn't been for Sharon's involvement, I think I would have ended up being very dissatisfied with my experience. This was a good learning experience for me and I'll know how to better prepare for a plumber's visit in the future. I've given an overall A rating because I believe my situation with this service tech may have been unusual given the circumstances, and Sharon did everything she could do as far as following up and making an effort to represent their company professionally
- ALL TOWN & COUNTRY SEPTIC SERVICEThe service person arrived within the scheduled time. He was professional, courteous, efficient, and took the time to answer all my questions. I've never owned a home with a septic system before, so i had a lot of questions. He took his time and walked me through everything. It could not have been any easier
- Supeck Septic Services LLCThe inspection showed the system to be in excellent condition and resulted in a renewable annual inspection and as needed maintenance service contract as required by Portage County at a very reasonable price of $155.00 per year.
- WyattWorks PlumbingANDY WAS SENT OUT AS A SUB FROM ANOTHER COMPANY. HE ARRIVED ON TIME, WAS EXTREMELY FRIENDLY, FOUND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS, (WHICH HAPPENED TO BE A MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE JOB THAN WE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT), AND FIXED IT PROMPTLY. I THOUGHT HE WAS HONEST IN HIS ASSESSMENT AND FAIR IN HIS PRICING AND I WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE HIM AGAIN
- WyattWorks PlumbingWhatever would cause someone to hug their plumber after he'd been working on your sewer all day? Well, I just hugged mine! Wyatt Works was not a company that was known to me prior to having a completely blocked line that threatened to overflow from the basement drain whenever anyone flushed a toilet or emptied a sink. For over a year we had been experiencing sewer smell, drain flies, and other indicators of a plumbing nightmare. We had another company come out to unblock the line last year, which charged us a lot of money before telling us that the hydrojetting they did (with a massive machine brought in on a trailer that vibrated so much it cracked our garage floor) didn't work - then left. So we knew we had "issues." Wyatt Works was courteous, professional, committed to solving the problem, and considerate of our yard and our home. Ben is an amazing plumber but most of all, a really straightforward, kind, sincere person. These guys worked very hard, explained everything to me (and again to my husband when he came home), gave us 'bad' news in a highly sympathetic way, and best of all - fixed the problem. They cleaned up, left much less dust than I expected, and were careful to hang plastic to minimize exposure to jackhammer dust so as not to aggravate my asthma. They even noticed that a toilet was running off the hook and fixed it before leaving! I can't recommend them highly enough. Yes, it was expensive. We thought the price was very fair considering that a septic subcontractor was also involved and there was a lot of labor associated with the job. It's a real relief to know it was done right. Call these guys, seriously
Septic Tank Companies in Middleburg Heights
- Business Description:I do Not Charge for estimates. Doing sewer work for more than 30 years. I work alone. I don't use sub-contractors! Sewer Builders license in Cleveland and surrounding area. Discounts for seniors over 60. The Camera Technology is Great. It allows you to see small problems, before they becomes costly problemRecent Review:I was absolutely pleased with the work they did and they were quick and efficient about it. Their prices were reasonable and were well communicated before the work was started. My questions or concerns were listened to with attention and answers were understandable. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for sewer services and plan on contacting them again if I have any future issues in my home. Great jobStephen W.
- Business Description:6 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges apply for extreme outlying areas. Extra charge for 24 hour service.Recent Review:Excellent! On time friendly and knowledgeable group of guys! Had the job done exactly when I wanted it without waiting.Amy K.
- Business Description:"Treat your clients the same way you would expect to be treated. It's a simple concept that we have lived by since we first started doing business." Award winning. 0% Financing Available. All major credit cards accepted. 25+ years in businessRecent Review:Very well. They were successful in finding the clog and clearing it, then inspecting it to make sure it was clear. We should have a smooth flowing culvert again!Nancy G.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience with plumbing needs, we have the know how and equipment to solve any of your emergency or maintenance needs. We offer Drain repair, Sewer cleaning, Sewer jetting, and Sewer repair. Have a leaky basement? We can solve that with quick and effective service the bigger guys don't give. We don't cut corners and we give you results that you deserve, guaranteed. Our quote fee is rolled into our service when you hire us. We offer night and weekend emergency servic..Recent Review:Jimmy responded almost instantly to my contact, answered my call when I followed up, came to my home right away and completely cleared the tub drain in short order. Jim was friendly, knowledgeable and entirely competent. I have already arranged for him to do another plumbing repair in the near future and look forward to itDavid W.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated company, providing all types of plumbing services for residential and commercial customers. Serving the western and southern parts of Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs. Additional DBAs - Killeen Plumbers, Killeen Plumbing CompanyRecent Review:It was very well and did a very good job. They cleared the problem.Marlene C.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..Recent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projectsMARGE L.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing company that specializes in you. Whether you are a homeowner, a general contractor, or a project manager. We offer 24/7 service, we accept all major credit cards, we are plumber owned and locally operated. Yes we are a newer company with almost 30 years experience the last 13 were served running commercial and industrial crews. We employee 5 techs & 1 part time apprentice. We seldom use sub-contractors. We prefer to do everything in house. In-house, financing a..Recent Review:Jon came out today to unclog a stubborn bathroom sink drain with great success!! Snaked 30 feet down, found and repaired a broken tubular, installed a new male & trap adapter, he went above and beyond to make sure everything was in perfect working order. He ran the water for a good 15 minutes to make sure everything was running smoothly with no clogs. Yay! Jon was pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, courteous, efficient and I cannot rave enough about this company and the quality of their work, not to mention their expertise! Originally, I hired them based on reviews from Angie’s List. Good call on my part because I have never had to call them back twice for the same issue. Highly, highly recommend Calypso Plumbing! Their prices are reasonably justified for this quality of work! Thank you Jon and to Calypso Plumbing. Debi from BrooklynDebi B.
- Business Description:Mike's Excavating is a family owned and operated Plumbing and Sewer Company. Mike's Excavating has over 20 years experience and specialized in repair and replacement of underground utilities. We offer quality workmanship at a reasonable cost. Our professional staff will quickly resolve all of your plumbing/sewer problems. Visit our website at mikesexcavating.org for more informationRecent Review:They came out to snake and camera our sewer due to backing up and found that our exterior pipes were cracked due to tree roots. They told us they would be back out in a few week depending on weather but to replace the pipes and put in a back-flow pipe. As soon as they could they came out and did the work. They kept me updated on what was going . They are were friendly and professional. Would definitely use them againTrina M.
- Business Description:Supeck Septic Services was founded in 1968 with one small truck and a full commitment to customer satisfaction. Although we have grown to be the largest septic service provider in northeast Ohio, we still pride ourselves on providing the same one on one personal service. ADDITIONAL PH#: (330)725-0209Recent Review:The inspection showed the system to be in excellent condition and resulted in a renewable annual inspection and as needed maintenance service contract as required by Portage County at a very reasonable price of $155.00 per yearJames W.
- Business Description:Water Extraction Team (WET) is a family-owned and operated business, We provide emergency water removal, structural drying, fire damage, smoke damage, mold removal, and contents cleaning services. Owner Joe Keller and his wife Lisa have been in business for over 15 years. They saw an opportunity to help clients save money in tough situations, and set out to create a business that could assist them. Each technician, including the owners Joe & Lisa themselves, are IICRC certified. We work with ..Recent Review:Couldn’t have been better! Rhett, Jesse and the whole team were incredible. Highly pleased and most satisfied.Donald W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Parma Heights
- Brook Park
- North Royalton
- Fairview Park
- Brooklyn Heights
- Seven Hills
- Olmsted Falls
- Broadview Heights
- Rocky River
- North Olmsted
- Valley View
- Columbia Station
- Cuyahoga Heights
- Newburgh Heights
septic tank services in Middleburg Heights
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC1708 Ardoyne Ave
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning7277 Bessemer Ave
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- All Town & Country Septic3500 S Hametown
- Allen Drain Service Inc1008 Mogadore Rd
- American Plumbing Inc1063 Bradley Rd
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Another Chance Septic Company9195 Sand Run Circle
- Approved Plumbing Co770 Ken Mar Industrial Pkwy
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Ash Sewer & Drain Service451 E N St
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning
- Beavers Built Construction9604 north ridge rd. east
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing4005 Brookpark Rd
- Berea Plumbing & Sewer Company55 W. Bagley Road Suite # 902
- Broadview Heights Plumbing & Sewer2585 E. Wallings Road
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Brook Park Plumbing, Sewer & Drain23043 Cedar Point Road
Brook Park, Ohio
- BRUCE'S SEPTIC SERVICE16855 CATSDEN RD
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Burnett's Septic Svcs233 Commerce Dr Ste A
- Beavers Built Construction
- GARFIELD Heights ACE HARDWARE5680 TURNEY RD
- Geisel Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing633 Broad St
- GEOSEARCHES INC200 Industrial Parkway, Suite 6B
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Girard Construction Group Inc4005 East Smith Road
- Great Lakes Portable Toilet Rental8676 Norwalk Rd
- GARFIELD Heights ACE HARDWARE
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC201 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio
- McHugh's Plumbing Inc8018 Wilson Mills Rd
- MCI Specialists22170 McDaniel Road
- Metro Plumbing & Sewer LLC7111 Brookside Drive
- Mike's Excavating9372 West 130th
- MIKE'S EXCAVATING6616 W SMITH RD
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cleveland8200 E Pleasant Valley Rd
- MUNN SEPTICPO Box 276
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC
- R & S DRAIN2372 TRIPLETT BLVD
- Ram-Con LLC44270 Route 511 East
- Reliable Contractor Services214 E 34th St.
- Remarkable Plumbing and DrainP.O. Box 1138
- Right Choice Septic Installation994 Blossom Dr
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1720 Merriman Rd Ste B
- RUSHMORE BUILDERS & CONSTR8042 ALBION RD
North Royalton, Ohio
- R & S DRAIN
- Sewer Technology LLC463 E 142nd St
- Shaker Heights Plumbing & Sewer3119 Keswick Road Suite # 3
Shaker Heights, Ohio
- SHILOH TOOL & EXCAVATING COP.O. Box 39211
- Sitework Developing Inc17073 Munn Rd
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- STARK AERATION & SUPPLY1391 MOUNT PLEASANT ST NE
- Suburban Septic Service Inc4229 Beck Rd
- Supeck Septic Services LLC6407 Norwalk Rd.
- Sewer Technology LLC
- TANK PRO INC2099 WADSWORTH RD
- TANK PRO INC
- VJ Concrete & Excavating2925 Edgehill Rd.
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- VJ Concrete & Excavating