Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Elyria, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Elyria
- Kayak Pools MidwestWe understand there have been backlogs and delays, however, Kayak has gone above and beyond so as to leave us with a good taste in our mouth.
- Kayak Pools MidwestSalesman knowledge and timing estimate need a little help. Love our pool and the install team was very professional and knowledgeable. No complaints with the final product.
- Carolina Creations Pools & Landscapes IncVery happy with the final results. Carolina Creations built a beautiful pool our family has enjoyed.
- Pro Edge PoolsWe met with the owner at our home and he shared multiple options for us. He was very knowledgeable We decided to use them and signed a contract for a pool installed. It was shared that they were booked until mid July 2019 however if he could he would try to squeeze a Pool in this year. He followed up with me several weeks later and give a start date. They have the pole in the ground within two days and without getting into too many specifics we were able to get the gas and electric hooked up within a couple of weeks. Now please note That these are subcontracted per the homeowner however they are recommended by the owner of the pool store. Both of these contractors that did the cement electrical and gas lines were professional And I think reasonable. However if I had to do it again I might of priced some of these things out myself. I will say that the one thing that I wasn’t prepared for what’s the amount of mud and lawn destruction that occurred. He did indicate prior to the starting of a job that he was not a landscaper and that he would work with me to make the lawn look as good as possible when he was finished. After all the mechanicals were installed he came out on a very cold day and spent several hours Grading the lawn as best he could. I will tell you I was very impressed with this. He also has responded to texts and phone calls in a very quick manner. I would tell you how the pool works but we never opened it this year so I will follow up at the end of May and let you know how it works out. These guys seem to know what they’re doing very well And I believe that they are very proud of the work that they provide. I would use them agai
- Pro Edge PoolsPro Edge Pools is definitely the most professional company I've ever worked with. Brian was amazing to work with from start to finish. He was recommended by a friend who raved about the experience; I now can see why! Brian, Tom, and the rest of the crew were knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and hard-working. They clearly wanted us to be completely satisfied with our end result. And the service doesn't stop after the build was complete - Brian is always a phone call away when we have maintenance questions. I've already recommended Pro Edge Pools to others, and do so with full confidence. Don't go with a pool company that overcharges or undercharges and skimps on quality - go with the company with decades of experience who will do it right! (Note photos include hardscape work by Tab Property Enhancement, who I also highly recommend!
- Ohio Pools & SpasAll went very well - from the sales staff all the way to the delivery and install team. Great communication from all involved, which made the whole process stress free.
- Ohio Pools & SpasThe process was professional. on time and looks great. The best part about our experience was dealing with Charlie. He was knowledgeable, friendly and always available. We purchase all of our chemicals and patio furniture there also.
- Pro Pool & SpaHoward's team did a great job. They went above and beyond my expectations by working weekends and early mornings to complete the job. They were professional, polite and extremely helpful throughout the process of rehabing my pool. I continue to use their services for closing the pool and will use them to open the pool in the spring
- GREAT ESCAPEVery good experience, very happy and satisfied with them and their work. All of the work was great but the gentlemen who worked on the pool was the best and is clearly an expert.
- Deca Pools Services & Supply IncWe have used them off and on, but they put our pool in and they are fantastic! As a matter of fact, I plan to use them this coming Spring to put in some additional concrete for us as well. Always on top of everything, incredible good at communicating and informed me of what was going on. All of their staff act very professional, very efficient too. I mean they get in and they get it done. They really care about your yard and your landscape. They go out of their way to make sure very little is disturbed, except for what they are working on. Just a fantastic company all the way around
Swimming Pool Companies in Elyria
- Business Description:At Ohio Pools & Spas we believe that selecting and owning a hot tub or swimming pool should be fun and easy! Feel free to bring along a swimsuit to any of our showrooms for a test soak or let us come to you with a free consultation in the comfort of your home. We are Ohio's largest Hot Spring Spa Dealer and Certified Service Center and have been selling and servicing these hot tubs for over 32 years! Please give us a call or email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com and allow..Recent Review:This is a tricky review, on one hand everything this company sells (and all pool and spa companies) is heinously overpriced but I've learned you have to consider that that added price that you pay versus buying from say Amazon, get you access to actual professionals who can help you. Let's face it, unless you have a chemistry degree, a background in plumbing, an actual command of commercial electrical work, you cannot do this on your own. Sure you might be able to piecemeal together all the contractors and by one of these things from one of those companies that sells them online at suspiciously low prices but all you're buying is Chinese sprayed fiberglass junk. Trust me, it so happens that I know the owner of the largest company who sells that garbage. He once told me that if a product (hot tub) shows up off the container with damage they just throw the dumpster. That's how cheap they are, the company is able to literally discard them. Ohio pool and spa to the best of my knowledge, only sells Hot Springs. When I was there looking at various spies the factory rep happened to be there who has an encyclopedic knowledge of their product line. What truly sold me was a hot tub built in 1997! That's right, I was in their showroom in 2019 and they showed me a hot Springs tub that they got from a customer from 1997 and is still running. That is simply amazing. Now imagine all the technology that has been added to these in 22 years... Moto massagers, spinning jets, LED lights, more waterfalls than you need, audio options, kind of endless. So here's the deal, I was contemplating purchasing one of these from one of their competitors when the security manager of my building overheard me talking to somebody and asked if he could make a suggestion. Naturally I welcome anyone's input when making a large purchase and he told me about the wonderful experience that he had and continues to have by doing business with Ohio pools and spa. I walked into my office and called them, they happen to have a sale going on (I suspect they always happen to have a sale going on) and as soon as I got there the spa that I first saw happen to be the one that I ended up purchasing. Why was my experience so good that I would take the time to write a review for this company? Was my experience flawless? Not all… I had all kinds of issues. Broken jets, faulty motor, LEDs that needed replaced. The reason I'm leaving this review is because there was no bickering or "negotiating" these folks have customer service that would shame Amazon in the early days (remember when they were good). They got me up and running, never charge me a penny for at least four visits to adjust this or that.. They upgraded items where I paid for the part they provide the service free. You really just can't get better customer service than these guys and that's what sets them apart. Yes their product in my opinion is superior to the competitors. I saw a negative review here that talked about customer service being slow to get back to, hang up the phone call back. It's really easy, it zero and get a live person on the phone… They walk your call back to the right person. Problem solved. I could keep going but I hope by now my point has been made. Give Ohio Pool & Spa a call, you will be glad that you didDAN M.
- Business Description:Family owned since 1972. We offer all construction trades for residential, commercial, and industrial. Deal with one contractor and no subcontractors. Licensed bonded and insured.Recent Review:It goes perfect every time I hire themOrlando S.
- Business Description:5 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS EXCAVATING & CONCRETE WORK. CHARGES BY THE JOB, SERVICE WORK BY THE HOUR.Recent Review:Every part of this company is top notch. The lady that answers the phone is so helpful with scheduling. (We use them to open and close our pool every year) Our pump busted, and they were quick to get us a new one, and get it installed. While they were here, they gave us a few tips to help our pool equipment run more efficiently. Very professional. Would recommend to anyone looking for a knowledgeable pool company that actually returns calls on a timely mannerLisa L.
- Business Description:Kayak Pools Midwest is your one-stop-shop for home recreation! We will design, customize, and install the pool of your dreams. We offer a free virtual consultation process and special discounts to help you achieve a backyard vacation that you and your family can enjoy for years to come! Ask us about our Demo Homesite program to see if you qualify to save thousands on your new pool! Contact us directly today to schedule your free consultation by calling 800.31.KAYAK option 1 or visit our websi..Recent Review:Due to material shortages during the Covid-19 pandemic Kayak Pools has kept us up to date and have communicated all issues. The customer service manager has been wonderful to work with.Robert J.
- Business Description:For our family owned company, the small things count. That’s why you can count on us to be prompt and professional. A pool and spa pro will always be available for you.Recent Review:Opening brought out issues in closing. Did not pug promised chemicals in. Ruined my gasket in the filter causing it to leak. Stopped returning phone calls. The owner worked on my spa a few years ago and did good work. He was not present at the pool opening even though I asked him to be. The crew he sent were clearly untrained in opening pools. They broke a ladder fastener and the ladder dug right through the pool Liner. I partially paid him due to the damage. himJeffrey B.
- Business Description:Metropolitan Pool Service is a full-service pool management company. We were founded by Robert & Joan Matney as a family-owned and operated company. We are still working that way today. We are the original pool management company in Ohio and the largest commercial pool management company in the state. We have over 85 full management customers, 50+ additional customers for commercial service and maintenance, and employ over 500 lifeguards just in the Cleveland area. We know what we are doing ..Recent Review:Awful service. I will never use them again. All I needed was a vacuum and skim for my 18 ft above ground pool which was clear, running, and in decent condition. I just haven't had time to vacuum it myself. They came out and the tech spent most of the time on his phone (I have cameras all over my property) and then proceeded to backwash my sand filter (which I never asked for) and never put a hose on it to deflect the water!! It sprayed everywhere!! all over the electrical components and equipment - which then surged my pump! How they vacuumed, I have no idea. I was never told they fried my pump until I came home from work and found it that way and called them. I demanded a tech come out and fix it. My pool looked like crap and as if it was never vacuumed and skimmed. Attached are the AFTER pictures. and they still had the nerve to charge my credit card almost $200 for their "services". NEVER AGAIN - beware of this incompetent companyBianca S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.Recent Review:They should not be on Angie's list since they do NOT take any new customers. Only if you are a current customer will they help you. Why be on this list if you have more customers you can handle? Stupid company.Jeffrey B.
- Business Description:Aqua Pros, LLC is a residential and commercial pool/outdoor living builder in the greater Cleveland area. We have been in business since 1999, and a registered company with the state of Ohio since 2004.
- Business Description:Hastings Water Works specializes in seasonal pool openings, closings, repairs and weekly cleanings - as well as all equipment installation, repair and maintenance for spas and water features, including indoor and outdoor fountains and reflecting pools. Additional email- firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBA - Hastings Water WorksRecent Review:<p>Closing a pool isn't difficult, but it just takes a couple/few hours. Hastings completed the work on a Friday, which they first scheduled (a couple weeks in advance, no less) to be completed on a Wednesday. </p> <p>I will give their office/phone "person" an "A". He was tenacious in making sure I knew they'd be a day late, calling me a half dozen times until he confirmed I knew of their tardiness. And, I'm assuming he receives dozens of complaints a day, and because he cannot affect what happens in the field, he's doing the best he can with the tool he has (the phone).</p> <p>As best I can tell, they charged between $140 and $200 per man hour. My excellent plumber charges $76/hour, is pleasant, courteous, communicative and skilled. My painter charges about $30/hour to perform skilled, conscientious and sometimes precision work. However, Hastings charges 3 digits per hour whether they're digging a hole by hand, turning a valve nozzle, or just ignoring you, and in this visit they failed to communicate on site whatsoever, which is fine if they're getting the work done, but not in this case. I've had it with Hastings.</p> <p>The appointment was scheduled for Wednesday. On Tuesday they called to say they couldn't make it. OK, all's well so far. They arrived on Thursday and did half the work, leaving items scattered about our pool area and our pool cover 70% covering the pool. They didn't say they were leaving, they left no communication, and they set no expectation for return. I called their offices, and the person on the phone disregarded my concerns and complaint, saying they'd arrive to finish the next day. When they returned on Friday, it took them roughly 15 minutes to complete the work. We know this only because we saw the work when it was incomplete, and another outside visit witnessed the work completed -- like fairies or elves sneaking in and completing a task without notice. (Again, that's fine if you're providing nutrition to my lawn. But if you're doing half the work and then disappearing, let us know.)</p> <p>Surprise and disappointment are the results of expectations and communication, or lack thereof. In 2015, Hastings chose to disappoint at almost every level.</p> <br /MATTHEW S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Elyria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Bolt Construction
- Economy Construction Services LLC3517 Broadview Rd
- Economy Construction Services LLC
- JA Kilby Enterprises7791 Maddock Rd.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- JA Kilby Enterprises
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- Litehouse Pools30120 Lakeland Blvd.
- Litehouse Pools11052 Pearl Rd.
- Litehouse Pools5500 Milan Rd. Unit 274B
- Litehouse Pools25601 Lorain Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- Litehouse Pools7590 Broadview Rd
- Litehouse Pools5211 Cobblestone Rd
- Litehouse Pools3810 Whipple Ave
- Litehouse Pools7435 Marketplace Dr.
- Litehouse Pools1853 S. Arlington St
- Litehouse Pools3800 Stonegate Dr. Suite B
- Litehouse Pools887 Graham Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Litehouse Pools9428 Mentor Ave
- Litehouse Pools
- Norlyn LLC5655 Chatham Dr.
Seven Hills, Ohio
- Norlyn LLC
- Technology Horizonz441 West Grace
- Technology Horizonz
- Wileys wild and wild pools52107 Becker Rd
- Wileys wild and wild pools