Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Westlake, OH
There are 22 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Westlake
- WyattWorks PlumbingRicky did an outstanding job at our home! He performed a detailed root cause analysis and subsequently replaced the toilet as the best way to solve the clogging. Ricky was transparent along the process and explained each step in detail. He was also very respectful to our family environment and in line with COVID guidelines. Well done
- T K Home Inspection LLCFrom the start TK inspection made themselves a one stop shop for all my inspection needs with competitive pricing. Their website is very user friendly and staff is responsive. Nick, our inspector, was terrific- thorough, considerate, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. Turn around time for report is exceptionally fast and also comes in a user friendly format. I feel confident about our new home purchase. I’d recommend TK Inspection for ALL your inspection needs
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning CoI could not have been more pleasantly surprised to have this company come out and solve our septic issues. I talked to Carol in the morning and she had Don and Dave come out to diagnose and solve our septic tank issues in the afternoon. The septic tank needed to be cleaned but more importantly, the septic pump was broke and Don and Dave fixed it so the system works perfectly now. They explained to me how the entire system is working and that there is an alarm system that needs to be set correctly inside the house. We move to the Cleveland area from Chicago about 2 years ago and we had minimal knowledge on all these septic items. Again, Don and Dave did a great job with their work while Carol helped me isolate what might be the problem over the phone when I first talked to her. Hats off to all these folks and I could not be happier with this company
- T K Home Inspection LLCSaved my thousands that I would have had to pay if not for the inspections learned my lesson to always get an inspection
- Allen Drain Service IncI called and they had availability the next morning. Scott came out and was very professional, knowledgeable and took care of our needs. I would definitely call and ask for Scott again.
- Reliable ExcavatingThe job went well. The job required The investigation of odd sinkhole along septic system. Needed to rule out any septic system compromise. The job turned out to be bigger than originally thought. Luckily the system was not compromised. Jordan was very professional. The site was cleaned left in good condition
- Approved Plumbing CoSharon from their company was very professional, laid out the terms, and made arrangements for an appointment for a service call within a short period of contacting them. She quoted a price for the service call and indicated that additional costs would be quoted on a per job basis. Frankly, if it had not been for Sharon's involvement, I don't think I would use this company again in the future. While she was professional and helpful, the service technician was less so and I was very disappointed in how he handled the service call. He arrived timely, I explained what was needed, and he then told me that the charge would be at an hourly rate rather than a flat rate. I contacted Sharon and she indicated that they would ensure everything was handled consistently with what she had told me. He stated that this would save me money in the long run. I disagreed-especially when this job involved turning on the well and then running water at each faucet to make sure it was working. A good deal of his time was spent walking up and down the steps and around the house turning on faucets and checking toilets. I could have easily done this myself and saved money. I also expected him to have drained the lines that had antifreeze in them prior to running the water. This did not happen at all-he just turned the water on. A second issue was that he told me he needed fuses to start the well pump and he did not have them. I had to make a quick trip to a hardware store to buy what he needed. When I returned, he had opened up the septic tank covers and looked at the components and removed the sump pump from the pit. I didn't ask him to do this so I was surprised that he had done so. I suppose I should give him credit for making use of his time while I was getting the fuses. Lastly, I asked him to look at the hot water heater and he attempted to re-connect some wiring. I later found the wiring diagram for this model and found he had connected the bottom thermostat incorrectly which probably explains why the breaker kept flipping for it. Finally, he left his gloves and the box from the fuses on the floor and made no effort to clean up or replace the covers on the septic tank. Small matters, but I was surprised by this after reading what a great job other techs have done elsewhere. They did honor the Angie's List coupon discount. Overall, I believe that my experience would likely have been better with a different technician. If it hadn't been for Sharon's involvement, I think I would have ended up being very dissatisfied with my experience. This was a good learning experience for me and I'll know how to better prepare for a plumber's visit in the future. I've given an overall A rating because I believe my situation with this service tech may have been unusual given the circumstances, and Sharon did everything she could do as far as following up and making an effort to represent their company professionally
- ALL TOWN & COUNTRY SEPTIC SERVICEThe service person arrived within the scheduled time. He was professional, courteous, efficient, and took the time to answer all my questions. I've never owned a home with a septic system before, so i had a lot of questions. He took his time and walked me through everything. It could not have been any easier
- Supeck Septic Services LLCThe inspection showed the system to be in excellent condition and resulted in a renewable annual inspection and as needed maintenance service contract as required by Portage County at a very reasonable price of $155.00 per year.
- WyattWorks PlumbingDid a fine job! The price was well worth it. Very efficient, punctual, and just nice people. The two sons of the original owner came out to do the work and were very nice.
Septic Tank Companies in Westlake
- Business Description:6 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charges apply for extreme outlying areas. Extra charge for 24 hour service.Recent Review:Excellent! On time friendly and knowledgeable group of guys! Had the job done exactly when I wanted it without waiting.Amy K.
- Business Description:"Treat your clients the same way you would expect to be treated. It's a simple concept that we have lived by since we first started doing business." Award winning. 0% Financing Available. All major credit cards accepted. 25+ years in businessRecent Review:Very well. They were successful in finding the clog and clearing it, then inspecting it to make sure it was clear. We should have a smooth flowing culvert again!Nancy G.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..Recent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projectsMARGE L.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated company, providing all types of plumbing services for residential and commercial customers. Serving the western and southern parts of Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs. Additional DBAs - Killeen Plumbers, Killeen Plumbing CompanyRecent Review:It was very well and did a very good job. They cleared the problem.Marlene C.
- Business Description:We are a fully insured and bonded excavating, concrete and landscaping company. We offer a wide range of services, contact us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:We built a house less than 3 years ago and were devastated to find that the backyard was a swamp even after the yard had settled and the grass had grown in. I began a search online for yard excavation and drainage. I found Extreme Excavating and had Kyle come out for a quote. Immediately, I knew that Kyle and Extreme Excavating was the company for us. His knowledge and experience was evident from the first minute we met. I am someone who always gets multiple quotes on big projects, but I was so impressed by him knowledge and professionalism that I didn’t even bother to waste my time with another quote. I knew I wanted Extreme to do the project no matter the cost. Kyle and his team transformed our backyard and fixed all of the problems that our builder caused. His prices were very reasonable, and he and his team were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable at all times. If you are looking for any kind of yard excavation/drainage, LOOK NO FURTHER. We will definitely be using Extreme for all of our future needs. Thank you Kyle and crew!! You have made our backyard beautiful and usableHeather S.
- Business Description:American Plumbing Inc. is owned by Donald H. Cowles and is a family run business. We have 6 employees. We have been in business for over 25 years. When you mention to us you are an Angie's list member you will receive $15.00 off your bill. We do accept credit cardsRecent Review:Awesome. The plumber did an outstanding job. The cost was very good too.rich f.
- Business Description:Speak with a real person 7/24 to schedule service or make an appointment for an estimate. Our certified professionals are prepared to help with engineering, service, or installation to create a heating and cooling system that provides the ideal climate for your home or business. Whether it's a new installation or scheduled service, our courteous staff will provide the expertise your comfort depends on. We service all major brands regardless of where they were purchased. All technicians are Ge..Recent Review:These guys are the absolute worst plumbing service! Maybe because I have Home Serve as a protection plan on my water line so I wouldn't be paying the bill, but my experience with this company was absolutely unacceptable! I had an appointment on a Friday morning for my shutoff valve (the main coming into my house) to be replaced. When scheduling the appointment I was told someone over the age of 18 needed to be present. I had arranged for my sister to be there, however she was running late so when the repair person came my niece who is not quite 18 was the only person home (that's my fault I couldn't be there and my plan to have my sister be there didn't go as planned) The technician came in my house, acted like he didn't know what he was there for ( I know that the problem I was having was noted by the secretary so they would know what to do since I wasn't going to be there) He shut my water valve off, then asked my niece how old she was and when she told him she wasn't 18 he said I have to leave I'm not allowed to be alone in the house with you. Left my main water valve turned off and left my house, so I had NO RUNNING WATER in my home. I received a call from dispatch and was informed the technician was unable to complete the work and was asked to reschedule, I explained what happened with my sister and let them know she was at my house so whenever someone could go back an adult was home. I was given an appointment time of 12pm-4pm that day, at 4pm no one had showed up, I called and was told "we didn't have you on our schedule." I called Home serve and was given a further run around. Saturday I called and eventually someone called me back asked me what had happened the day before, said he needed to talk to the manager because he didn't know what to do they didn't have any appointments available ( this is the company that offers emergency appointments and I haven't had running water for over 24hrs) several phone calls later a manager calls me and sets an appointment for 8am-12pm on Sunday. At 1145am I called him to say I haven't heard from anyone he says someone named Roger was coming, but that he would call and see how long he would be and call me back, NEVER CALLED BACK and NOBODY SHOWED UP. I paid for an emergency call with another company to get my water valve turned back on after over 48hrs with no running water. I will never do business with this company again and I wouldn't recommend anyone else use them eitherLisa Q.
- Business Description:Formerly known as AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning Corp., Advanced Plumbing and Drain is expertly equipped to help you solve any water-related problem you face — from plumbing to sewer blockages to waterproofing. 50 Employees. 10% AL discount. Award winning. Additional DBAs - A A A Flexible Pipe Cleaning, Drain Doctor, Fieg Sewering Co, Nick Petta Plumbing & Heating. Additional phones - (216) 221-4444, (216) 221-6666, (216) 341-6800, (216) 341-8888, (216) 521-3333 & (440) 331-5555Recent Review:They were good and professional. They did an okay job.Sue S.
- Business Description:Mike's Excavating is a family owned and operated Plumbing and Sewer Company. Mike's Excavating has over 20 years experience and specialized in repair and replacement of underground utilities. We offer quality workmanship at a reasonable cost. Our professional staff will quickly resolve all of your plumbing/sewer problems. Visit our website at mikesexcavating.org for more informationRecent Review:They came out to snake and camera our sewer due to backing up and found that our exterior pipes were cracked due to tree roots. They told us they would be back out in a few week depending on weather but to replace the pipes and put in a back-flow pipe. As soon as they could they came out and did the work. They kept me updated on what was going . They are were friendly and professional. Would definitely use them againTrina M.
- Business Description:We are a trenchless sewer and water contractor specializing in Pipe Bursting and Pipe Relining. We also do high pressure sewer cleaning, sewer snaking, and camera inspection. We offer a free mainline camera inspection with every estimate, at no cost and no obligationRecent Review:It was great. I have used them for several jobs. The team at Underground connections is always very responsive and informative when they are on the job. They have never tried to oversell me.Uriah M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- North Olmsted
- Bay Village
- Fairview Park
- Rocky River
- Olmsted Falls
- Avon Lake
- Brook Park
- Parma Heights
- Middleburg Heights
- North Ridgeville
- Sheffield Lake
- Columbia Station
- North Royalton
- Valley View
septic tank services in Westlake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC1708 Ardoyne Ave
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning7277 Bessemer Ave
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- All Town & Country Septic3500 S Hametown
- Allen Drain Service Inc1008 Mogadore Rd
- American Plumbing Inc1063 Bradley Rd
- Angelo Salvatore Excavating9240 Noble Park Dr
- Approved Plumbing Co770 Ken Mar Industrial Pkwy
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- AAA Flexible Pipe Cleaning
- Beavers Built Construction9604 north ridge rd. east
- Berea Plumbing & Sewer Company55 W. Bagley Road Suite # 902
- Broadview Heights Plumbing & Sewer2585 E. Wallings Road
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Brook Park Plumbing, Sewer & Drain23043 Cedar Point Road
Brook Park, Ohio
- Burnett's Septic Svcs233 Commerce Dr Ste A
- Beavers Built Construction
- JA Kilby Enterprises7791 Maddock Rd.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- JA Kilby Enterprises
- Lakewood Plumbing, Drain & Sewer14701 Detroit Avenue Suite # 740
- Lakewood Plumbing, Drain & Sewer
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC201 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio
- MCCLELLAN SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGP O BOX 132
- McHugh's Plumbing Inc8018 Wilson Mills Rd
- MCI Specialists22170 McDaniel Road
- Metro Plumbing & Sewer LLC7111 Brookside Drive
- Mike's Excavating9372 West 130th
- MIKE'S EXCAVATING6616 W SMITH RD
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cleveland8200 E Pleasant Valley Rd
- MUNN SEPTICPO Box 276
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC
- R & S DRAIN2372 TRIPLETT BLVD
- Ram-Con LLC44270 Route 511 East
- Reliable Contractor Services214 E 34th St.
- Remarkable Plumbing and DrainP.O. Box 1138
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1720 Merriman Rd Ste B
- RUSHMORE BUILDERS & CONSTR8042 ALBION RD
North Royalton, Ohio
- R & S DRAIN
- TANK PRO INC2099 WADSWORTH RD
- TANK PRO INC
- VJ Concrete & Excavating2925 Edgehill Rd.
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- VJ Concrete & Excavating