Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Dalton, OH
There are 11 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Dalton
- Aspire Kitchen and BathroomsExcellent! The work was extremely well done. His design qualities are awesome. Michael definitely went above and beyond. We are extremely pleased with Michael as a person, and as a contractor. Without a doubt, we will use Michael again in the future. Not only did Michael provide extremely quality work, but his ideas were much appreciated
- PROTOCOL INTERIORSIt went great he came into work got right on the job he was very focused and concentrated on his work. He showed that he had a lot of experience and most definatly knew what he was doing it went soo smoothly it felt like it took no time at all. The owner told us that the job would take 4 days to complete and it was completed in 4 days time impressive. He was able to give me a fair and accurate estimate for the total of everything including materials and labor the owner is a man of his word and seems to be a true businessman he definatly shows professionalism and holds a high standards of ethics when it comes to the work he performs. And takes his work and the quality of his work seriously he did a wonderful job we will most definatly be bringing him back to do 3 more rooms for us in our basement that still need done. We would highly reccomend this company to anyone that is looking to have any kind of drywall work done trust me you will not be sorry this company is very impressive our ceiling looks excellent!!
- BRIAN WILLIAMS DRYWALLWe've had this company do work for us multiple times, we're always happy with the results. The prices are very reasonable as well.
- Bo Lacey ConstructionThey did some really good work. In fact, we ran into some issues (not caused by them) and they came back and fixed it. I'm pleased with the results.
- PROTOCOL INTERIORSThe owner of Protocol Drywall gave the estimate for the job and a time frame of three days to complete the job. The job was started on time in a very professional manor and finished as agreed. For the price that the job was done for and the work that needed to be done I feel that I received a very exceptional value with this company
- G & R DRYWALLFrom giving the estimate, to then hanging the drywall, then finishing the drywall, and then applying ceiling texture, it was perfection. Of all the Drywall hangers and finishers I have worked with over the years, these guys are the best!I cant begin to tell you how excellent this companies product turns out!!!!!. They seem to make that extra effort that I havent seen in many other drywallers. Hands down some of the best looking finished drywall I have ever seen. If you are looking for a good drywall contractor, these are your guys! Excellent finish work, prompt service, could not be happier
- Clazak Kitchen & BathWas Great!!! Started job on date they said and was done in 10 days like they told us they would they were very responsive to our wants and needs and added and changed some things that we requested with no problems they were very professional and their work was excellent we are extremely happen with how everything works and look
- SUPERIOR DRYWALL & TEXTURINGVictor was very professional and timely in showing up for estimates and starting and completing everything exactly when he said they would, which is unheard of for most contractors. He did a great job explaining what he would do and how he would complete the work. I also know that it is difficult to pick up where some one else left off, so I am thankful he was willing to take the job on. We had three other estimates ranging from $1,100 to $1,500 dollars so Victor was the highest, and after hearing his thorough explanations I expected an excellent job. The work was completed in three days as he said, and the quality was good but not excellent. The knock-down texture was somewhat smeared which doesn't match the other rest of the textures in the house, and to a trained eye the ceiling seams are still slightly visible, but I doubt anyone besides me would notice. There were also little things like screws being missed that are not quite covered by our trim, and globs of plaster at the bottoms of the walls that need to be flattened/removed before installing trim. But we are very satisfied with the skim coat they did in one bedroom to cover the cracks and imperfections in the old plaster walls. Over all it was a good job, but not quite what I had hoped for since we selected the highest priced estimate. I don't think I would have them back to texture any more ceilings, but I would consider using them again for other drywall finishing tasks because of their timely responses and prompt service
- K & C ConstructionAvoid K & C Construction out of Lorain OH & Wakeman Ohio at all costs if you value your home or your money! They agreed to tear off our old roof, replace any damaged wood, replace soil stacks and chimney flashing, install ridge vents, and install new lifetime shingles, as well as repair an area of damaged ceiling drywall in the living room where there had been a leak, and to then paint the entire room (ceiling and walls). They were also paid to replace a small area of damaged vinyl siding on one side of the house as well as re-shingle a shed, All of this was agreed to in late November 2019 Work did begin in November 219. However, he tore the shingles off our home the week of Thanksgiving 2019 and as of 5/18/20, my home is still only partially re-shingled, with 1/2 of it having no shingles installed at all. Because of the state of the roof being only partially completed for the whole of the winter and spring thus far, multiple NEW leaks and basement flooding that did not exist before have formed causing significant damage to our home. It has been constant promises to complete the work and countless excuses for no-shows to complete the work for 6 months now. It is one broken promise after another and one feeble excuse after another for why he cannot complete the work. He has also done the same to our neighbors home, who's shingles were removed in January 2020 and there is still not one single shingle installed as of 5/18/20, as well as removal of a toilet he was supposed to replace in Jan 202 that is yet to be re-installed.. And the same pattern of excuses for why it cannot get done and broken promises to be there to complete the work has been demonstrated. Do not pay this man or his company any money in advance, or until the work has been completed, or you will dread the day you enter into a business relationship with them
- DENNIS LAMBERT DRYWALLDO NOT USE THIS GUY! My brother and I were in need of prepping our parents' home to be rented. Time was of the essence. - so finding a contractor that would start and finish, as promised, was essential. Initially, we only wanted the ceilings of three bedrooms and a bath, plastered. This contractor was recommended to us by someone who had used him many years ago and had been pleased. Unfortunately, our outcome was far from ideal! We were told the project would be about two weeks and were asked to pay half of the estimate up front ($675). The original project quoted were ceilings only, three bedrooms and a bath. As they began "prepping" the ceilings I received a phone call telling me that it was urgent - all the wallpaper was falling down. Upon my arrival, indeed - the ancient wallpaper had mysteriously all started to fall - in every room but the bath! As you might guess, my brother and I did not have replacement wallpaper to match - so sure enough, we were now committed into dry-walling the walls. We up'd the estimate monies given, and reminded Dennis of his promised finish time. After three and one half months(!), MONTHS - we were left with all of their garbage, and uneven, badly hung dry-walled walls. No prime coat of paint as promised. The "crew" mistakenly also dry-walled our entire hallway and hallway ceiling. They slopped "mud" onto the only remaining wallpaper in the upstairs bath. The architectural baseboards throughout the bedrooms - ruined - as these clowns dropped the dry-wall to the edge of the CURVE at the top - covering the curve. They jaggedly cut that line, as well - leaving a very unsightly line in each room! After all of that, he had the audacity to ask if we would let them paint! We found out too late from another source that this guy has been bad new for a long time - hiring day labor that have no experience ----- and it shows! I was appalled by the sea of cigarette butts left all over the entrance walk and yard from their smoke breaks - and the garbage that they left all over. DO NOT USE THIS GUY
Drywall Contractors in Dalton
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro..Recent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold MenMargaret T.
- Business Description:Established in 2000 & a 6x Super Service Award winner, we specialize in residential & commercial interior/exterior painting & pressure washing, but also do many other home services. We are fully insured, carry workmans compensation coverage, and only hire professional painters that have at least 10 years of experience. Our quality, experience, and affordability is what sets our company apart from the competition. Not only can we provide painting and pressure washing services, we also can prov..Recent Review:Fabulous!!! Dave was great to work with and his crew did a phenomenal job. It was a pleasure having them in my home for the 2-3 weeks it took to get the job done. They were punctual, trustworthy, eager to please, provided input on paint colors and made excellent suggestions. I look forward to using their services again in the future for painting or pressure washingKrista M.
- Business Description:We are here to help you in your time of need. Whether it be Fire, Water or Storm damage. Or even if you need a quote on a repair, painting or drywall job let us know! We are also certified for Covid cleaning as well now.Recent Review:The 2 assigned workers Paulo and Joe were on time and were efficient in doing their work. These two men were professional contractors who did the assigned job in a timely manner. Highly recommended.Andrew R.
- Business Description:S.W.A.T. Roofing & Consulting is a family owned and operated business since 2013 and specializes in roofing, exterior remodeling and storm restoration. From roofing, to siding, to gutters, to windows, to doors and everything in between, S.W.A.T. provides quality, professional work that improves the value of your home and helps it retain its beauty and durability for years to come. Our team of home improvement and insurance claims professionals has earned certification and accreditation from a..Recent Review:Great team work...love my replacement roof...thanks so much S.W.A.T... For if you're in need of work to your home I say go with S.W.A.T roofing... My home was done in one day... Thanks again to your Team... Thanks Michelle Thanks Mr JonathanCathy D.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:Detail oriented full service painting and restoration company specializing in unsurpassed customer service .We carry 1M insurance policy + workman's compensation coverage ,A+ BBB accredited rating, Western Stark Chamber of commerce,DMA, as well as many other honors so give us a call we can help you complete your next project also all members of the list mention Angie for an additional discount of 11% off any service we perform for you
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:The project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.Mary Ellen & Doug S.
- Business Description:Alustrius Design is on the cutting edge of design, thinking outside of the box for your dream kitchen and bath. Delivering a "magazine" look to to all projects with the design, quality materials and craftsmanship that will stay looking fresh for many years. We take great pride in our work with focus on detail. We specialize in total kitchen and bath remodels along with major home renovations. We use a local custom cabinet maker so you will be in control of how your cabinets look will be. Find..Recent Review:I had hired Dan before to install backsplash in my kitchen, so it was a no-brainer to hire him again for this project. Dan is very conscientious about his work & goes the extra mile to make sure you get exactly what you ask for. He does all the leg work, even made the arrangements with the vendor to have the granite installed around the tub. He provided a written estimate & arrived on time every day. I would definitely recommend Alustrius Design for any remodeling you need donePatricia L.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Apple Creek
- Canal Fulton
- Beach City
- New Franklin
- Walnut Creek
- North Canton
drywall contractors in Dalton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Carter Construction & Contracting1856 S Freedom Ave
- CertaPro Painters® of Akron931 N Main St Ste 101
North Canton, Ohio
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENT622 Clark Ave.
- Clark Flooring&Remodeling1285 Central Ave
- Clazak Kitchen & Bath712 E Main St
Apple Creek, Ohio
- County Line Painting LLC
- Carter Construction & Contracting
- Eagles Cleaning & Flooring Services LLC4279 Glenmawr Avenue
- Eagles Cleaning & Flooring Services LLC
- F&J home remodeling llc3737 W 134th St
- F&J home remodeling llc
- Hammer Construction, LLCP.O. Box 121
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hanna and Sons Drywall, LLC
- Hansen Restoration Inc6050 Stone Rd
- Heritage Restoration Network, LLC224 Fair Ave, NW New Philadelphia OH, 44663
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Holland Remodeling & Building Llc840 Bath Country Dr
- Hammer Construction, LLC
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tri-County Renovation LLC12945 Easton Rd
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- Unified Restoration Systems1920 S MAIN ST
- Unified Restoration Systems