A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Dalton, OH
There are 11 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Dalton
- Silver Hammer Handyman Services LLCThere was a long list of things that needed to be taken care of at my property — clogged gutters, stairs were in disrepair, drywall needed replaced — but my landlord had put a lot of it on hold despite various requests to get them fixed. I found out about Silver Hammer and connected my landlord with this service, and they managed to get everything done in a timely and efficient manner! They’re very flexible with their schedule and incredibly cognizant of your time and expectations, and i couldn’t have asked for a better person to handle so many projects all at once. Honestly, a life saver and i feel much safer in my home now
- Window Nation IncWe have a large Bay style window in our living room that consists of a 5 separate panes. One of the panes developed a separation from the sealing frame 2 years after original installation. These folks were great, came out and diagnosed the issue, replaced the window with a brand new one, and were extremely friendly and courteous throughout the whole process. They definitely stand 100% behind their product. If we ever need windows in the future Window Nation will be our first call
- A-1 Home ImprovementI can count on A1 to give me a quick response and get the job done correctly and for a reasonable price.
- Universal Windows DirectTop notch. Universal Windows is the way to go. They are very acurate with everything from measuring, building and instalation. Also the sales staff is top of the line.
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENTEverything went very smoothly from the the first phone call to the completion of the installation and it was done in a decent amount of time. Will definitely use them again!
- Fredericksburg BuildersFrom the moment their salesperson/estimator stepped into my living room until I handed over the last payment following completion of the work, it was THE BEST contractor experience I have ever had! I got six estimates and Fredericksburg Builders (FB) was one of the two lowest. I checked them out with the BBB and on Angie's List (and there was a $250 coupon for FB on Angie's List!) so I asked FB for some references. I was given a list of 14 customers and I found I knew one of the references. I called and was invited out to her home to view FB's work. I was impressed and decided to add shakes to my siding contract because her's looked so good. (One of the better decisions of my life!!) I called the salesperson/estimator and asked him to bring a contract. During one of his earlier visits, he remarked about all of my outside bird feeders and related a story about birdfeeders that his family had as a boy. When he showed up at my door with the contract to be signed, he brought with him a bag of birdseed!! His thoughtfulness and personal touch absolutely blew me away! And when was the last time a contractor called to say the crew was coming EARLIER than promised?? The siding crew was able to start almost a whole week and a half earlier than was scheduled. I was thrilled! The crew leader was quiet, easy-gong, and had a great sense of humor. He and his crew worked long, steady hours (except for some rain!) and their work was impeccable. It exceeded my wildest expectations.....when you are choosing colors and textures from small samples, it is sometimes hard to imagine what the finished product is going to look like. I lucked out and couldn't be happier with my choices. The siding crew left my place in better shape than when they arrived, taking out some stray vegetation and sweeping out my large two-car garage....and there was not one hint of any of their siding materials anywhere to be seen! The final bill was EXACTLY what the quote had been. I plan on replacing my roof next summer, and I may not even get any other quotes, since FB also does roofs. I feel so blessed to have found such a super contractor
- SliderManWe had a heavy glass sliding patio door that was almost impossible to close and guests arriving within the week. They fit us in their schedule so that the work could be completed in time. They were on time, efficient and courteous. We were quite impressed with the job done and will definitely use them again when the need arises. When a company specializes in a specific area they usually become the best. It has certainly been true for Sliderman
- Joyce Factory DirectAfter getting a total of 5 estimates for our 17 windows, 2 entry doors and a patio door, we choose Oasis and we are SO GLAD we did! They showed up for the initial appointment on time, were very informative and Not pushy (like some of the other companies), listened to our needs and came up with great solutions for our home that was built in the 50's. The thing that really made Oasis stand out from the rest of the companies, is that they manufacturer their own windows and sun rooms right in Berea. My husband and I went to their showroom and actually were shown their factory, which was quite interesting. Our windows and doors were ready when Oasis said they would be, the installers were the best of any of the contractors we have used in our home over the years and the clean up was wonderful! Except for the beautiful new windows and doors, you would never know that we had major remodeling done on our home! Lastly, Oasis's price was not the lowest, but the quality is outstanding and it was the best value of any of our quotes! Great job Oasis and my husband and I will definitely refer you to others
- Fredericksburg BuildersOver the years we have undertaken many renovations to the homes in which we have lived. To do the renovation of our patio room into an all-season room, we spent a month interviewing six different builders and getting estimates. We liked how thorough Fredericksburg Builders were in discussing with us our ideas for our all-season room. We were also impressed with how they itemized and presented the contract to us. They offered ideas, and listened to our ideas and revisions throughout the planning period. When we finally decided upon the plans for the renovation their construction supervisor was very thorough in going over the contract to make sure that we were all on the same page. Their estimate of the cost was the most economical of all the contractors we interviewed. Once the construction started, the crews arrived on time to begin the demolition of the old patio enclosure. From that point forward, all materials for the construction were delivered on time and on site for the crews to promptly begin work. All of the crews that worked on our project had a good work ethic, were polite, and cleaned up the site after their workday. Crews were diligent about not damaging our rubberized surface around the pool area by having plywood covering the area throughout the project. The heating system was somewhat of a challenge. We had hot-water radiant heat in the floor of the existing family room. For the new addition, we wanted to extend the radiant heat to the new portion of the all-season room. The heating contractor, Alpine Heating, evaluated the existing system and devised a means of connecting the radiant floor heating to the existing water boiler. All the crews were knowledgeable and efficient. They did an outstanding job laying the new tile after they had ripped up the old. The siding, doors, and windows were installed skillfully. But, what was really impressive was that they retrieved some of our old exterior bricks to finish off the fireplace in a manner we never expected so that it is a feature of the new all season room. The gate to our fence around the pool which the new all season room faces when finished looked like the original. What was exceptional was how the construction supervisor was always on top of things, willing to listen, and was concerned with how the end result would meet our expectations! We can only say that the addition of the new all season room far exceeded our expectations
- Yoder Windows & SidingThey were great to work with, and we really like the finished product -- especially the doors. They have a waiting list, so we had to wait several months until the jobs were done (windows in September and doors in February), but they gave us an estimated date for both, and they held to those dates. We could trust them to be in our home while we were gone
Door Installers in Dalton
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free ..Recent Review:Very pleased with the kitchen renovation done by American Wood Reface. The process was smooth from the first meeting with Ron, the salesman, to the final measurements by Jason, the owner, to the final work day as Scott, the carpenter completed the installation. Such a plus to be able to deal with one company for the entire renovation. Selecting cabinet style and trim, hardware, Cambria quartz countertop, undercabinet lighting and sink style were all done in the convenience of our home. Because of Covid, it was so helpful not to have to go out from store to store selecting each of the components. Ron had samples of the cabinets, trim, quartz, and hardware so we could see what our choices would look like together. Scott proved to be an excellent carpenter and truly professional. He managed his time well [even completing the work earlier than predicted], and cleaned up the areas every day so the kitchen appliances could be used for dinner every evening. In addition to his outstanding carpentry skill, Scott accomplished the appliance installations with ease. The cabinet refacing is absolutely beautiful and very well crafted. We are pleased with all of our choices and very satisfied with the quality of the product. We were given a two-week time frame for the entire renovation and the work was completed in a week and a half. We are happy to recommend American Wood Reface and Jason Hicks, the ownerJo Ann M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!Recent Review:Super friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable! It honestly felt like I was getting help from a friend. I was super comfortable and confident with his work!Jasmine W.
- Business Description:Owned by James Scherer, Scherer Quality Construction LLC is a business based on integrity. We offer upfront pricing, honest service, and high-quality craftsmanship. Throughout the years, we have gained a reputation for going the extra mile for homeowners which is what our customers should expect with our family’s 50+ years of experience. From small repair projects to extensive renovations, we give every project our full attention. Contact us today for a Free Estimate!Recent Review:Supplies delivered and sat on my roof for 2weeks. Roof was completed in one day but the gutter covers were not done. It took a week and persistence on my behalf to finally get the gutters taken care of a week later. Someone dropped the ball and communications were weak until I got the ball rolling. The job seems to have been completed without complications but it's only been less than a week since completionJeff M.
- Business Description:S.W.A.T. Roofing & Consulting is a family owned and operated business since 2013 and specializes in roofing, exterior remodeling and storm restoration. From roofing, to siding, to gutters, to windows, to doors and everything in between, S.W.A.T. provides quality, professional work that improves the value of your home and helps it retain its beauty and durability for years to come. Our team of home improvement and insurance claims professionals has earned certification and accreditation from a..Recent Review:Great team work...love my replacement roof...thanks so much S.W.A.T... For if you're in need of work to your home I say go with S.W.A.T roofing... My home was done in one day... Thanks again to your Team... Thanks Michelle Thanks Mr JonathanCathy D.
- Business Description:over 25 years experience Free estimates 10% Senior Citizen Discount Fullly Bonded and Insured We do roof repairs Commercial Rubber We handle insurance claimsRecent Review:A-1 Superior Home Improvement, Travis Workman. We highly recommend this business. All work we required was completed. Our sister’s metal roof was painted ensuring a number of years of use without problems. Our gutters were cleaned and most important out siding was replaced that was damaged by a tree a number of years ago. We had sought out other service providers to repair the siding, but no one ever followed up. Most house siding is 4” but ours is 4 ½”, harder to find. Travis and his wife made calls and search to find siding that would work on our house. While it took a little time, they did not give up. After a number of years of tattered siding, thanks to their efforts, our house siding is renewedNancy B.
- Business Description:20+ year old company we manufacture, sell and install vinyl windows. We also sell and install steel entry doors and vinyl siding.
- Business Description:We are your choice for your new home exterior project! We have been in business for over 20 years and we pride ourselves on being "Your Home Exterior Expert, Focused on Service and Reliability". You can trust that when you choose us you are choosing quality Amish craftsmanship and a contractor that is honest and dependable. We are able to offer the best warranties in the business, and we have financing available to help meet your budgeting needs. We look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Outstanding company to work with! Could not have asked for better.Danielle W.
- Business Description:Bob and Bob Door Company, located in Mansfield, OH, began as a family owned and operated business and remains that way today. For over 44 years, we have provided expert sales, service and installation for your residential and commercial door and window needs. Our mission is to provide quality products and customer service to help choose the best match for your home. Our products and services include: • Garage doors • Genie garage door openers • Gates • Fire doors • Sunrise and atrium window..Recent Review:This was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all aroundBrittany G.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:Over 15 years experience install glass block windows for your basement, garage or bathroom. Bring added security and a weather tight seal to your old, damaged windows. Not to mention a timeless design and timeless beautyRecent Review:Tim originally came out looked over the job and wrote up an estimate. Came back a week later and completed the window install and had a new screen in the Door Wall. His pricing was lower than any other estimate. He also showed me the Glass Block window that he was installing. I would hire him again if I ever need Glass Block Windows againAlan C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Dalton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Home Improvement814 Township Road 1101
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Affordable Home Solutions, LLC4025 Ohio 323
Mount Sterling, Ohio
- Allpro remodeling llc3735 Reimer Rd
- AMERICAN SHUTTER19199 Temple Have a wonderful day !
- American Wood Reface854 Medina Rd
- Anthony Roofing2555 Easton Street NE
- ARCH HOME IMPROVEMENTS827 W 10th St
- Armstrong Home Solution1374 hillcrest dr
- A-1 Home Improvement
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENT622 Clark Ave.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Akron/Canton1163 Holiday Dr
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus209 Green Meadows Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Curry Lumber331 W Henry St
- Cutting Trim129 S Portage st
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Hallmark Home SolutionsPO Box 287
- HALLMRK HOME SOLUTIONS LTD4116 TROYER ROAD
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hansen Restoration Inc6050 Stone Rd
- Have Tools, Will travel5852 Cleveland Rd. #21
- Holistic Services - Cleaning & Concierge11797 Burbank Road
- Holmes Siding Contractors6777 County Rd 624
- Hallmark Home Solutions
- I.T.S. Construction3225 Middlebranch Ave NE
- I.T.S. Construction
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations8886 CR-186
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Rivcon Exteriors9260 Jamison Rd
- Rivcon Exteriors
- Vac Services2150 SR. 39 N.W.
- Vac Services
- Wade Construction319 N Pearl St
- Wallside Windows Inc27000 Trolley Industrial Dr
- Wayne Mobile Home ServicesPO Box 28
- Weaver Barns Ltd1696 State Rte 39
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Windows & More Inc5537 Whipple Avenue NW
North Canton, Ohio
- Wade Construction
- Yoder Windows & Siding7846 Harrison Rd
- Yoder Windows & Siding