When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Orrville, OH
There are 9 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Orrville
- Silver Hammer Handyman Services LLCThere was a long list of things that needed to be taken care of at my property — clogged gutters, stairs were in disrepair, drywall needed replaced — but my landlord had put a lot of it on hold despite various requests to get them fixed. I found out about Silver Hammer and connected my landlord with this service, and they managed to get everything done in a timely and efficient manner! They’re very flexible with their schedule and incredibly cognizant of your time and expectations, and i couldn’t have asked for a better person to handle so many projects all at once. Honestly, a life saver and i feel much safer in my home now
- Aspire Kitchen and BathroomsExcellent! The work was extremely well done. His design qualities are awesome. Michael definitely went above and beyond. We are extremely pleased with Michael as a person, and as a contractor. Without a doubt, we will use Michael again in the future. Not only did Michael provide extremely quality work, but his ideas were much appreciated
- PROTOCOL INTERIORSIt went great he came into work got right on the job he was very focused and concentrated on his work. He showed that he had a lot of experience and most definatly knew what he was doing it went soo smoothly it felt like it took no time at all. The owner told us that the job would take 4 days to complete and it was completed in 4 days time impressive. He was able to give me a fair and accurate estimate for the total of everything including materials and labor the owner is a man of his word and seems to be a true businessman he definatly shows professionalism and holds a high standards of ethics when it comes to the work he performs. And takes his work and the quality of his work seriously he did a wonderful job we will most definatly be bringing him back to do 3 more rooms for us in our basement that still need done. We would highly reccomend this company to anyone that is looking to have any kind of drywall work done trust me you will not be sorry this company is very impressive our ceiling looks excellent!!
- PROTOCOL INTERIORSThe owner of Protocol Drywall gave the estimate for the job and a time frame of three days to complete the job. The job was started on time in a very professional manor and finished as agreed. For the price that the job was done for and the work that needed to be done I feel that I received a very exceptional value with this company
- Bo Lacey ConstructionThey did some really good work. In fact, we ran into some issues (not caused by them) and they came back and fixed it. I'm pleased with the results.
- Clazak Kitchen & BathWas Great!!! Started job on date they said and was done in 10 days like they told us they would they were very responsive to our wants and needs and added and changed some things that we requested with no problems they were very professional and their work was excellent we are extremely happen with how everything works and look
- G & R DRYWALLFrom giving the estimate, to then hanging the drywall, then finishing the drywall, and then applying ceiling texture, it was perfection. Of all the Drywall hangers and finishers I have worked with over the years, these guys are the best!I cant begin to tell you how excellent this companies product turns out!!!!!. They seem to make that extra effort that I havent seen in many other drywallers. Hands down some of the best looking finished drywall I have ever seen. If you are looking for a good drywall contractor, these are your guys! Excellent finish work, prompt service, could not be happier
- BRIAN WILLIAMS DRYWALLWe've had this company do work for us multiple times, we're always happy with the results. The prices are very reasonable as well.
- SUPERIOR DRYWALL & TEXTURINGVictor was very professional and timely in showing up for estimates and starting and completing everything exactly when he said they would, which is unheard of for most contractors. He did a great job explaining what he would do and how he would complete the work. I also know that it is difficult to pick up where some one else left off, so I am thankful he was willing to take the job on. We had three other estimates ranging from $1,100 to $1,500 dollars so Victor was the highest, and after hearing his thorough explanations I expected an excellent job. The work was completed in three days as he said, and the quality was good but not excellent. The knock-down texture was somewhat smeared which doesn't match the other rest of the textures in the house, and to a trained eye the ceiling seams are still slightly visible, but I doubt anyone besides me would notice. There were also little things like screws being missed that are not quite covered by our trim, and globs of plaster at the bottoms of the walls that need to be flattened/removed before installing trim. But we are very satisfied with the skim coat they did in one bedroom to cover the cracks and imperfections in the old plaster walls. Over all it was a good job, but not quite what I had hoped for since we selected the highest priced estimate. I don't think I would have them back to texture any more ceilings, but I would consider using them again for other drywall finishing tasks because of their timely responses and prompt service
- K & C ConstructionAvoid K & C Construction out of Lorain OH & Wakeman Ohio at all costs if you value your home or your money! They agreed to tear off our old roof, replace any damaged wood, replace soil stacks and chimney flashing, install ridge vents, and install new lifetime shingles, as well as repair an area of damaged ceiling drywall in the living room where there had been a leak, and to then paint the entire room (ceiling and walls). They were also paid to replace a small area of damaged vinyl siding on one side of the house as well as re-shingle a shed, All of this was agreed to in late November 2019 Work did begin in November 219. However, he tore the shingles off our home the week of Thanksgiving 2019 and as of 5/18/20, my home is still only partially re-shingled, with 1/2 of it having no shingles installed at all. Because of the state of the roof being only partially completed for the whole of the winter and spring thus far, multiple NEW leaks and basement flooding that did not exist before have formed causing significant damage to our home. It has been constant promises to complete the work and countless excuses for no-shows to complete the work for 6 months now. It is one broken promise after another and one feeble excuse after another for why he cannot complete the work. He has also done the same to our neighbors home, who's shingles were removed in January 2020 and there is still not one single shingle installed as of 5/18/20, as well as removal of a toilet he was supposed to replace in Jan 202 that is yet to be re-installed.. And the same pattern of excuses for why it cannot get done and broken promises to be there to complete the work has been demonstrated. Do not pay this man or his company any money in advance, or until the work has been completed, or you will dread the day you enter into a business relationship with them
Drywall Contractors in Orrville
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:Fantastic! This project was stress free from start to finish, and I would highly recommend Pioneer. We felt comfortable when we had our consultation and the crew was courteous, friendly and very considerate of our home. Our basement looks and feels greatJoe & Monica T.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Revival contracting came out to my house and got my roof approved through my insurance after some storm damage that came through my neighborhood. They completed my roof in a timely manner and did a great job! Would recommend to anyoneAnthony S.
- Business Description:Alustrius Design is on the cutting edge of design, thinking outside of the box for your dream kitchen and bath. Delivering a "magazine" look to to all projects with the design, quality materials and craftsmanship that will stay looking fresh for many years. We take great pride in our work with focus on detail. We specialize in total kitchen and bath remodels along with major home renovations. We use a local custom cabinet maker so you will be in control of how your cabinets look will be. Find..Recent Review:We are absolutely thrilled with our kitchen and bathroom remodel. Dan Pritchard from Alustrius was able to give us our dream kitchen. All our friends and family members are so jealous and think it belongs in a magazine. The remodeled bathroom is fabulous. Not only do they do great work, but they are very helpful and the nicest and most honest people you’ll ever work with. Their work is meticulous and they always cleaned up before they left for the day. The other thing we love about Alustrius is they are a one stop shop. They do the work and offer you a list of different stores to consider when selecting your appliances, floors, countertops etc. They do all that they can to make the process easy. I recommend Alustrius to anyone and everyone. Dan also made us cherry wood shelves and a mantle for the family room. BeautifulJames L.
- Business Description:Detail oriented full service painting and restoration company specializing in unsurpassed customer service .We carry 1M insurance policy + workman's compensation coverage ,A+ BBB accredited rating, Western Stark Chamber of commerce,DMA, as well as many other honors so give us a call we can help you complete your next project also all members of the list mention Angie for an additional discount of 11% off any service we perform for youRecent Review:The workers were very professional and courteous. They arrived even early and were very organized. They protected the flooring and taped around woodwork and doorways. After they completed the painting, they replaced the switch plates and cleaned all the work area. They even vacuumed the carpet where the drop cloths covered. I would highly recommend this company and I will have them perform more workDianne H.
- Business Description:We are here to help you in your time of need. Whether it be Fire, Water or Storm damage. Or even if you need a quote on a repair, painting or drywall job let us know! We are also certified for Covid cleaning as well nowRecent Review:It was really great. I ended up calling them the night of the flood, they were there the next day and they removed the water out. They were professional, very good on their job, they were able to get things done and cleaned up as faster as they could and they were very efficientNick G.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Very well only minor complaint is that they could've been more tidy. The guys tracked mud all over my carpet and entryway, some cement specs were dropped randomly in the driveway. Otherwise it was a timely job and I appreciate the urgency.Natasha B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Handyman services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!Recent Review:I had a bedroom door that needed to be removed and replaced, the job was really done really quick and clean. No mess was left, and the new door works perfectly. Would definitely use this service againKris E.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:It took one months from estimate till the date They did the work. They came and did what they said they would. It has held up fine in all the recent rains. They cleaned up after themselves. There is a guarantee on the workAnn H.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:everything went well but the painter forgot to paint the other side of the living room door and kitchen door. they also messed up my microwave i had to buy a new one also i had to call electrician to have my outside light's reset again because one of the painters touch it so they can have lights onbob c.
- Business Description:Established in 2000 & a 6x Super Service Award winner, we specialize in residential & commercial interior/exterior painting & pressure washing, but also do many other home services. We are fully insured, carry workmans compensation coverage, and only hire professional painters that have at least 10 years of experience. Our quality, experience, and affordability is what sets our company apart from the competition. Not only can we provide painting and pressure washing services, we also can prov..Recent Review:David did a wonderful job! House is sparkling clean- winter grime and stains gone- and sidewalks and driveway so much brighter. Very very happy with his work. Will definitely be scheduling his service every yearNancy B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Orrville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Eagles Cleaning & Flooring Services LLC4279 Glenmawr Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43224
- Eagles Cleaning & Flooring Services LLC
- Heritage Restoration Network, LLC224 Fair Ave, NW New Philadelphia OH, 44663
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
- Heritage Restoration Network, LLC
- Mullins Construction Services, LLC2065 State Route 603
Ashland, Ohio 44805
- Mullins Construction Services, LLC
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
Twinsburg, Ohio 44087
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio 45656
- Quality Decks LLC
- Revival Contracting Co.7025 Berry Blossom Dr
Canfield, Ohio 44406
- Revival Contracting Co.
- SE.Johnson Painting, LLC222 Erie St N
Massillon, Ohio 44646
- SE.Johnson Painting, LLC
- Unified Restoration Systems869 W Maple St
Hartville, Ohio 44632
- Unified Restoration Systems