The cost to build a wheelchair ramp varies by the project. From materials and labor to location and more, learn how much it’ll cost to make your home accessible.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Dalton, OH
There are 18 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Dalton
- J R LUXURY BATH & PLumbing IncFrom sales through installation, J R Bath representatives were helpful, honest, and professional. The sales rep was sensitive to our needs and previous research and did not try to sell us goods and services we did not want. Due to the pandemic, the delivery of materials took longer than expected. Nevertheless, the job was completed in 2 days. We had hoped it would only take one day, but the quality of workmanship and attention to detail was worth the time spent. The installers were polite, conscientious and professional. The end product was just as we imagined and we're very happy with our new, safe walk-in shower
- Moore Home Remodeling and Handyman ServicesI highly recommend Moore Remolding, their communication was outstanding. I have dealt with contractors in the past but none of them communicated like Brent and Diana. As impressed as I am with their communication I am doubly impressed with the quality of workman ship! Any work I need done in the future I will contact Brent and Diana
- Aspire Kitchen and BathroomsExcellent! The work was extremely well done. His design qualities are awesome. Michael definitely went above and beyond. We are extremely pleased with Michael as a person, and as a contractor. Without a doubt, we will use Michael again in the future. Not only did Michael provide extremely quality work, but his ideas were much appreciated
- American Wood RefaceIt really couldn't have gone better. Our sales person, Mary Jo, was professional and very helpful through the design process with no pressure. Our carpenter, Roger, was professional, flexible, meticulous, and a master craftsman. His work is incredible. The granite and tile people were on time and did fabulous work. The people in the office were quick to answer my questions. The quality of the materials they use is unmatched
- American Wood RefaceMary Jo came out to our home to show us the product in Mid March. My husband is an engineer and VERY picky about details. We were both impressed with the process and decided this was the best option for us since we had no interest in ripping out our cabinets and risk damaging our existing granite. Mary Jo helped us to decide what we wanted to change about our existing lay out and helped us to choose our cabinet style and color (parchment). We were not expecting to be able to get the project started until June, which was okay because we had a big graduation party planned for May. To our surprise we got a call from the office saying they could start May 6 and that the project was expected to take a little over a week. Even though our party was late May, we decided to go ahead with the project. In early April, Jason came out to take measurements and gave me some advise on the direction of door swings and other details. On May 6 our carpenter Brandon arrived at around 10am and immediately started working. The first few days Brandon was only there for about 4-5 hours, and to be honest I was a little nervous about the project getting done. He worked the entire time he was there and was neat and polite. He was also meticulous and very detailed and when he left at night there was no mess. Actually there was practically no mess at all during the entire project, he cut pieces in our garage and that is the only dust he created. By Friday things were looking pretty good and I assumed I would see Brandon on Monday morning, but before he left he asked if he could work Saturday and Sunday(Mothers Day). Well I could think of no better Mothers Day gift than my kitchen being completed-and it was, by Sunday evening Brandon was finished! The next week I requested that one of the doors be restricted so it couldn't bump into our corner cabinet and Jason arrived the nest morning with a fix! We are so happy with the way our kitchen looks as well as the quality of the materials and craftsmanship. Our experience with American Wood Reface was positive from beginning to end and I would use them again in a minute! Our party was this past Sunday and everyone loved the kitchen, they truly did not believe we did not get completely new cabinets. Great experience, awesome kitchen
- Architectural JusticeWe upgraded our kitchen countertop from formica to granite along with a solid surface sink and new faucet and plumbing. The Architectural Justice showroom is over the top with displays of current trends and options that might overwhelm some customers but with the guidance of one of their consultants, Denise Rideout, we found it to be a simple process to weed down the largest selection of grante we saw on site of the suppliers visited to exactly what we were looking for. We found the process from the consultation to the installation to be handled with professionalism. The schedule initially mentioned and then set were as promised and met. The installers were on site the entire day and were professional and courteous. I would recommend Architectural Justice to my own clients as a place to shop for their construction or remodeling needs. The only improvement I would suggest would be a little more attention to the details in the area of options/additional charges and explanations. I have had homes built and am a Realtor so I work within the business and know I am anal about details because of this and an accounting background as it is what creates the issues in a real estate transaction or any other part of any transaction. People only know what they know and it is hard when you deal with something on a daily basis to remember or realize what the client understands. There was some confusion on my particular job as to the reinstallation of a new replacement cooktop as well as some pricing on who did what. It was all handled immediately but it would have been better addressed up front
- Russ ConstructionMark and Tom were always on time and finished the project according to schedule. There were no problems and it was a real pleasure to work with them. Russ Construction is first class. Mark sticks to his estimate and there are no surprises. They leave the place clean afterwards.
- Thiel's Home SolutionsThey were there each morning at 8am and worked for 3 days to complete the window replacement in that time period. The work was done very well and we got the top of the line replacement windows.
- Quality Woodworking & ConstructionWe did the demo ourselves. Then Mr. Litt started the whole process and was so good at working with our people as certain plumbing and electrical maters had to be taken care of. It just worked so smoothly. We are so pleased with the whole process that we have already asked him to get an estimate for the upstairs bath and a walk-in closet remodel. We have before and after photos that we would be happy to share
- Bo Lacey ConstructionThey did some really good work. In fact, we ran into some issues (not caused by them) and they came back and fixed it. I'm pleased with the results.
Home Remodeling Contractors in Dalton
- Business Description:Hansen Restoration, Inc. Is a full-service family owned and operated remodeling & restoration company that specializes in high quality home remodeling, as well as restoration. Our company stays at the forefront of not only quality craftsmanship, but design trends as well. As a family-owned and operated business located in Northeast, Ohio, we offer over 90 years of combined experience in the field. Whether you're looking to update your kitchen or bath, build a new addition, or restore your hom..Recent Review:I can’t praise this company enough! They transformed my family room from a dark dungeon to a light and airy room. They replaced old paneling with white bead board and whitewashed the fireplace, making the room look like new in an old houseKathleen M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The job was extremely well done. Doug and Junior did a very professional job, were very courteous and completed the job in a timely manner. They answered any questions we had, did a great job on cleanup after work was completed. ExcellentRon S.
- Business Description:Specializing in remodeling and handyman work! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was excellent. They did a very good job. They were hardworking. They were very conscientious people. They were great. They went over and beyond than what I expected. Every details was perfect.charles b.
- Business Description:Stars and Stripes Lawn Care, LLC, is a local military veteran owned and operated business. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Call us today for a quote! We offer military discountRecent Review:We built a new house and the yard was in poor condition due to the clearing that was done. Stars & Stripes contoured the yard, brought in topsoil for an almost acre and seeded it. They also moved stone and used it in some artistic landscaping and bedding. The yard looks great despite the dry hot summer. Eric followed up several times during the summer and came back in the fall to add topsoil in a few places and reseed. He went beyond what was expected. I would highly recommend Eric and Stars & StripesSandra W.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business. We value honesty , integrity on each & every job ! Our goal is to exceed your expectations on quality . Ervin has been in the roofing field for 30+ yrs . He is delighted his sons decided to join the family business ,upon reaching adulthood , the last few years .
- Business Description:Family-owned and operated since 1957, the Atherton family has been providing residents and businesses in Dayton and the surrounding areas with quality plumbing installation, repairs and servicing for generations.Recent Review:They stayed with it until it was fixed.Elbert T.
- Business Description:Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free ..Recent Review:Very pleased with the kitchen renovation done by American Wood Reface. The process was smooth from the first meeting with Ron, the salesman, to the final measurements by Jason, the owner, to the final work day as Scott, the carpenter completed the installation. Such a plus to be able to deal with one company for the entire renovation. Selecting cabinet style and trim, hardware, Cambria quartz countertop, undercabinet lighting and sink style were all done in the convenience of our home. Because of Covid, it was so helpful not to have to go out from store to store selecting each of the components. Ron had samples of the cabinets, trim, quartz, and hardware so we could see what our choices would look like together. Scott proved to be an excellent carpenter and truly professional. He managed his time well [even completing the work earlier than predicted], and cleaned up the areas every day so the kitchen appliances could be used for dinner every evening. In addition to his outstanding carpentry skill, Scott accomplished the appliance installations with ease. The cabinet refacing is absolutely beautiful and very well crafted. We are pleased with all of our choices and very satisfied with the quality of the product. We were given a two-week time frame for the entire renovation and the work was completed in a week and a half. We are happy to recommend American Wood Reface and Jason Hicks, the ownerJo Ann M.
- Business Description:Blind & Sons has been serving the Northern Ohio area since 1937 and we take your business seriously. Family owned for Three Generations. Over the years we’ve gained a reputation for superior skills and service in heating repair, air conditioning, plumbing services, indoor air quality and electrical work. We offer homeowners peace of mind, making sure all of your home systems operate safely, and we help you save money in lower fuel bills by keeping your equipment running efficiently and as eff..Recent Review:They charged me 100 and some dollars just to change the valve, but they did it wrong and did not fixed the job and I think they broke the valve, They did not gave an invoice and I'm very unhappy with the serviceDan A.
Deals in Dalton for Home Remodeling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
The cost to gut a house down to the studs depends on the size of the space being renovated. Rooms like kitchens and bathrooms are more expensive to gut because they have plumbing, electrical, and heavy fixtures.
There are bathroom vanities for bathrooms of all sizes, from floating units to custom cabinetry. Find out which bathroom vanities are the best for your home.
Find home remodeling contractors in
home remodeling contractors in Dalton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC6642 Manila Rd
- 1 Travis Beckler Painting & Contracting LLC
- A Atherton Plumbing2717 Wilmington Pike
- A Little Help Around the House Handyman142 Karch St.
- Aarons On Call1789 E Waterford Ct
- All Trades Home Remodeling
- ALL-PRO Plumbing& Home Improvements LLC
- Allpro remodeling llc3735 Reimer Rd
- ALUMINUM SUPPLY CO INC14359 MEYERS RD
- Alustrius Design & Remodeling205 55th St NW
North Canton, Ohio
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Wood Reface854 Medina Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ARCH HOME IMPROVEMENTS827 W 10th St
- Ashland Comfort Control805 E. Main Street
- A Atherton Plumbing
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Carter Construction & Contracting1856 S Freedom Ave
- CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENT622 Clark Ave.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbus209 Green Meadows Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Clark Flooring&Remodeling1285 Central Ave
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clazak Kitchen & Bath712 E Main St
Apple Creek, Ohio
- Cody's Wood Sales And Services1340 Lodge Ave NE
East Canton, Ohio
- Contractor Connection Inc400 Schroyer Av SW Gate 7
- Cornerstone Countertops
- Custom crafts2979 Sahara Ave NE
- Cutting Trim129 S Portage st
- Cabinet Door World
- DASO CUSTOM CABINETRY196 E W SALEM RD
- Divine Custom Homes and Construction IncP.O Box 115
- DLK Construction7571 RD 187
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- Dr Audio Video, LLCP.O. Box 247
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Dynamic Restoration LLC639 W Nimisila Rd
- DASO CUSTOM CABINETRY
- F&J home remodeling llc3737 W 134th St
- Family First corporate LLC3133 W 103rd St
- Fantastic Closet's & Shower Doors1031 Duke Ave
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Freedom Langscaping728 US Highway 42
- Fresh Coat Contracting LLC1036 Oak Ave
- F&J home remodeling llc
- Hammer Construction, LLCP.O. Box 121
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hansen Restoration Inc6050 Stone Rd
- Heritage Restoration Network, LLC224 Fair Ave, NW New Philadelphia OH, 44663
New Philadelphia, Ohio
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hammer Construction, LLC
- KB Remodel Inc210 S Canal St
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- KB Remodel Inc
- Marks Painting & Remodeling284 Milton
- Mid- Buckeye Marble And Granite LLC686 McKinley Ave
- Miller Custom Stone, Ltd.PO Box 352
- Mitco INC 2660 Barlow Rd
- MULLET CABINET6086 State Route 241
- Mullins Construction Services, LLC2065 State Route 603
- Marks Painting & Remodeling
- Scherer Quality Construction170 S River Rd
Munroe Falls, Ohio
- Secure Bathing
Middleburg Heights, Ohio
- Senior Safe Solutions3833 Wickham St NW
- Shamrock Home ImprovementPO Box 193
West Salem, Ohio
- Slinks Masonry Inc276 Murdocksvile Rd
- Stars and Stripes Lawn Service790B County Road 801
- Scherer Quality Construction
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- Thiel's Home Solutions419 E 8th St
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thompson Memorials & Countertops107 N Bridge St.
- TNT Remodeling1533 County Road 1575
- Tri-County Renovation LLC12945 Easton Rd
- Trujillo services
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- Yoder Cabinetry9044 Township Road 657
- Yoder Cabinetry