When you bought your dining room set, you probably didn’t consider how to ship it to your next home. Here are five tips to safely ship a dining room set.
Get matched with top moving companies in Dalton, OH
There are 20 highly-rated local moving companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Movers Reviews in Dalton
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Northeast OhioAn outstanding job! Prompt, arrived exactly when they said they would. Efficient, careful with the furniture. Polite. Reasonable pricing. Covid compliant. I would absolutely recommend this team and would contact them again should I need movers. How refreshing to receive such great customer service.
- ANSHUTZ MOVERSI have used Anshutz movers twice before and was completley satisfied. The movers were very courteous, reliable, and knowledgable. I am looking forward to my upcoming relocation. Thanks Anshutz
- Champion MovingI have never used movers before so this was my first experience, this was by far the most seamless service I have ever used. Every person that I came in contact with was so friendly and accommodating. James was the first person of contact and he was so professional and friendly. Customer service is definitely their first priority. Our move included, moving from our condo, storing everything in their on site storage units, stored our stuff for a couple months then Champion moved us to our new home. I have recommended Champion Moving several times and will definitely use them again if we decided to ever move. Thank you for making a stressful situation like moving not so stressful! Hands down five stars. Jenn and Jo
- Mitchell & Sons Moving & Storage IncSo very happy with Mitchell moving. They came on time, very efficient and careful of our belongings. They were pleasant, professional and very personable. Didn’t mind any requests to move or adjust placement and just overall a great company! Price was exactly as quoted. Would recommend to anyone moving. Would definitely hire again
- Krupp Moving ServicesMatt, Jon and Aaron were all very nice, polite and very professional. Even though they were moving our large household items just around the corner to our new home, they treated every item with respect and were very careful with all items. They worked efficiently and diligently. I would definitely hire Krupp Moving again
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Northeast OhioThey did an excellent job. They're polite, prompt, and do what they say they're going to do. I can't say enough good things about them.
- Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Northeast OhioVery courteous and respectful workers. Always asking questions about what we wanted specifically with items. Hard workers, we never felt like could have worked harder or faster.
- Moving Ahead Services LLCThey were quick, stayed on task, they were polite too. They were just good. I have recommended them to others and I would use them again.
- Move It Now - Akron Canton & MedinaPerfect. The movers are excellant. One of my glass furniture tops was broken. They replaced it the next day. Would use again in the future.
- Krupp Moving ServicesThe entire move went very smoothly. The movers arrived on time, were respectful to us and our belongings, and worked hard the entire time.
Movers in Dalton
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:We moved to a new house about a month ago, after living in the same place for 7 years. We had a lot of heavy furniture and other items. The movers Kelvin, Ty, and Jaylen did a great job arriving on time, moving everything carefully, and thoughtfully moving around the space to avoid damage. They were kind to our animals and young son, who was very excited and wanted to "help". Thank you Kelvin, Ty, and Jay for your professionalism and excellent serviceDANIELLE L.
- Business Description:Do you need help moving? Moving can be stressful... we can make it easy! At InstaMove we want to make your move as easy as possible. We offer state-wide and out-of-state moves for a great cost! We are a family owned and operated company located in Strasburg OhioRecent Review:InstaMove was reasonable, very professional and friendly. They arrived on time and were very pleasant to talk to! If I have any need in the future I will not hesitate to call them! I am very satisfied with the moving service! Thank you and keep up the great work guysLynn A.
- Business Description:From studio apartments to dream homes or commercial offices, Move It Now is your relocation expert. When you come to us, you can rely on our service and experience to meet your needs. Move It Now has what you need, a truck that's right for the job and professional movers who will make sure your move is trouble-free. All of our employees are trained, insured and bonded. We treat your belongings the way we treat you, with respectRecent Review:We booked them a month in advance and they were very responsive to all our inquiries. Thomas and Blake showed up day of and did a great job. We moved a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment an hour and a half away in about 5 hours. Would hire them again in a heartbeatWilliam M.
- Business Description:Blue Men Moving LLC is a locally owned and operated moving company. Our company goal is to provide the best possible moving experience for our customers.Recent Review:(23-JUL-2021) We've used Blue Man multiple times in the past (and you can read excellent reviews from me) and they've always done a great service for us...until now. I had them pack my trailer for a relocate to Florida and they didn't take into account what was in the boxes or how it was packed. They sent 2 men to pack the trailer. The "main packer" did not take instruction and packed the trailer as he saw fit. His name was Dylan. His helper, Jordan, was pleasant and accommodating. However, Dylan ignored the packing instructions. Power tools were packed on top of dishes, they packed propane tanks that weren't secure and caused major damage to my HD 2017 CVO motorcycle and they claimed that once the door was closed on my trailer, that they were no longer responsible at that point. They offered some reimbursement of the overall charge, but that doesn't even cover a fraction of what it's going to cost to fix my motorcycle. They packed my desk on top of my grill and caused damage to both my grill and my desk. The desk I also have to replace as it cannot be repaired. I have spoken with the owner, Seth Arnold, on multiple occasions and used this company for all of my moves. I need both hands and feet to count the times I have used them. I have referred them to family and friends as well. Today, I am ashamed of the treatment I received by Seth and Blue Men Moving!! After the way I have been treated as a longtime customer and referral source, I can tell you without any reservation that I will NEVER use them nor refer them to another soul EVER! You can see in the one picture how they packed things around my bike when they were finished and the damage it caused when I opened it back up at my final destination. We will have to repack the entire trailer in order to safely store it while looking for a permanent home. This damage is just the beginning of what we have found so far... **UPDATE** (28-JUL-2021) Since arriving at its final destination, the trailer packed by Blue Men Moving, (owner Seth Arnold) is a complete disaster. Not only did their pack job do major damage to the HD motorcycle, but because of their carelessness we had to unpack the entire trailer and then repack everything correctly, to ensure that the contents could be examined before going into storage while house hunting . What we found was astonishing and shameful. The boxes were packed with the fragile, lightweight boxes on the bottom and heavier power tools on top. EVERY box had a white label that demarcated what was in the box and arrows indicating how the box needed to be packed. Either the “Master Packer” as Dylan called himself could not read or they just did not care to pay attention to the labels/instructions. Boxes were crushed under the weight of the tools. The custom-made glass panels for the gun cabinet were shattered because they packed items on top of them. They did not secure anything, and the cargo shifted and came toppling out when the door opened almost hitting one us. Here’s the important part! When I called Seth and told him what had happened is response was “our responsibility ends when everything is loaded, the door shuts, and you drive away.” If that is the case, then why do they tell you that they are bonded and insured? Why do they offer a service that they do not stand behind? Clearly, they do not trust their employees to do a good job. Good enough to ensure that your belongings are going to be packed with the utmost care; and they can ensure everything will be in one piece by the time that it reaches its final destination. Is that not false advertisement? If you are providing a service that you cannot or will not stand behind 100% - THEN DO NOT OFFER THOSE SERVICES!! Seth did not remedy anything. He took some money off the initial packing bill and that was it. He did not care that he lost a longtime customer and referral source. He did not care that our possessions were damaged and were going to cost way more than the pittance he was offering to give back on the bill. So, my advice to you is BEWARE. I never expected this type of treatment after being a longtime customer, but that just goes to show you that you can’t trust anyone and the dollar is more powerful than customer relationsStacey W.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:They lie (in that they deliberately withhold relevant information), and manipulate. I needed my stuff immediately, and our original contract was for immediate delivery (picture posted) but at some point they just changed it. So now I am stuck in a completely empty house waiting until the last day legally allowed to deliver. They have this game they play where no person you can talk to can ever answer the question, but they will leave a message for the person who can answer it to call you back. They never call you back. My belongings were taken 5 weeks ago, still no word on when it will be delivered, and they don't care. They literally say that they aren't the moving company, they just represent you to the moving company. But they don't represent you! They take a fee from you, and DO NOTHING. One example of my interaction with them, where Carmen is the customer "service" and Tarik is the operation manager: Me: I would like to know where my belongings are. Carmen: Only operations knows that, I don't know. Me: Can I speak to them? Carmen: I will put a message in for them to call you. ONE WEEK LATER - I CALL BACK (as they never called me) Carmen: Your delivery will be there the 14th or 15th. I CALL ON THE 15TH AFTER HEARING NOTHING Me: Can I please speak to operations now? They've never called me back. Never do. Tarik: I just spoke to the moving company, your delivery will be there the 17th or 18th. Me: You told me it would be the 14th or 15th. Tarik: No, I just told you the 17th or 18th. Me: Do you keep a record of calls, and can see what Carmen told me last week? Tarik: Yes, I see you were told the 14th or 15th. Me: And today is the 15th.... Tarik: Oh. Yes, someone should have called you, I apologize. Me: Can you please tell me what you are obligated to do? What I am paying you for? Tarik: I don't have to do that. Goodbye. So they take your money, and then do literally nothing for you. Will only talk to you if you call 4-6 times over days and days, and then hang up on your when you point out they didn't do their job. DO. NOT. USE. It is literally pointless. Just find your own moving company. This place is a jokeChristopher S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:The move went great. Working with Christy on the initial quote and payment was quick and easy. The crew arrived on time and were very careful and efficient. Arrival and unloading were as promised. I highly recommend Movers Direct for their great service at a fair priceCarol M.
- Business Description:Get It Outta Here Hauling has proudly served the Northeastern Ohio area for the past 11 years. We specialize in residential interior and exterior debris removal of all sorts! Our mantra is...We haul ANYthing, from ANYwhere, on ANY day! Honest laborers, hard work, and affordable pricing is the sustaining strength of our business. Establishing long-term relationships with our customers is our most precious value! Our greatest ability is avail-ability! So look no further, we invite you t..Recent Review:Such a positive, productive hard worker and problem solver. Will recommend to everyone!Jay S.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company in business since early 2005, offering timely and hassle-free moving services to the residents of Summit,Wayne Holmes County, Richland-Ashland Counties, Medina County and surrounding areas. We are fully insured, bonded and licensed. Our moving staff members are each background checked and work exclusively for us, we do not use temp services. Moving? We Can Help From your home, business and rental moves to relocation for apartment and condo- we ca..
Deals in Dalton for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Moving can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be if you hire a professional organizer. Here’s what you need to know about hiring a moving organizer.
Real talk—most people aren't keen on packing or moving. But you can make the experience more manageable by opting for brand new boxes instead of used ones.
Find moving companies in
moving companies in Dalton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A2B Moving LLC2100 Hancock St
Moundsville, West Virginia
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- Anshutz Movers131 Main St
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A2B Moving LLC
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- GPS LLC2143 Colonial Pkwy NE
- GPS LLC
- Krupp Moving Services790 E Hutton RD
- Krupp Moving Services
- LT Handyman Services
- LT Handyman Services
- Malo Moving Company 1839 Schrock Rd
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Mercury Auto Transport (800) 553-18282240 SW 70th Ave H
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Mitchell & Sons Moving & Storage Inc1217 Twp Rd 1153
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Mohican Moving & Storage Inc1225 Township Road 593 # 1153
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Move It Now - Akron Canton & Medina1749 Main St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
- Moving Ahead Services LLC3883 Business Park Dr
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Malo Moving Company
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC
- Rell & Quality movers LLC13400 Crennell Ave
- Rell & Quality movers LLC
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- TNT Furniture Movers
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
- United States Logistics