When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Dalton, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Dalton
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLCWe had rough spots some was not his doing but our biggest problem is that he was to have placed land stakes or corner markers, if he did they are not there now. Our biggest problem is that he will not return phone calls or emails. All we would like for him to do is meet with us so we could get them placed so we could put the land up for sale. I really struggle with companies that will not at least answer an emai
Land Surveyors in Dalton
- Business Description:No job is to small. Mainly Residential, for fences, landscaping, and construction. Award winning.Recent Review:Mr. Ferris was very efficient and did a great job! He gets a high recommendation from me.James H.
- Business Description:Privately Owned and operated since 1994. One Employee (me) Fully Robotic and GPS enabled Equipment All Work performed by Licensed Professional Surveyor Member of The Professional Land Surveyors of OhioRecent Review:Instead of asking anything about my property, I was asked if I knew how to use a computer because I could go to the website and see that it was a minimum of $500. I tried to give more information on my property but was immediately cutoff. I tried to explain the urgency and he told me that he could get out to my property tomorrow but his price would go up to $9000. I would never hire someone who spoke to a potential customer the way I was spoken to. Very disrespectfulJennifer C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Dalton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC2700 Orchard Park St. NW
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC