When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Apple Creek, OH
There are 8 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Apple Creek
- Aspire Kitchen and BathroomsExcellent! The work was extremely well done. His design qualities are awesome. Michael definitely went above and beyond. We are extremely pleased with Michael as a person, and as a contractor. Without a doubt, we will use Michael again in the future. Not only did Michael provide extremely quality work, but his ideas were much appreciated
- PROTOCOL INTERIORSIt went great he came into work got right on the job he was very focused and concentrated on his work. He showed that he had a lot of experience and most definatly knew what he was doing it went soo smoothly it felt like it took no time at all. The owner told us that the job would take 4 days to complete and it was completed in 4 days time impressive. He was able to give me a fair and accurate estimate for the total of everything including materials and labor the owner is a man of his word and seems to be a true businessman he definatly shows professionalism and holds a high standards of ethics when it comes to the work he performs. And takes his work and the quality of his work seriously he did a wonderful job we will most definatly be bringing him back to do 3 more rooms for us in our basement that still need done. We would highly reccomend this company to anyone that is looking to have any kind of drywall work done trust me you will not be sorry this company is very impressive our ceiling looks excellent!!
- BRIAN WILLIAMS DRYWALLWe've had this company do work for us multiple times, we're always happy with the results. The prices are very reasonable as well.
- Bo Lacey ConstructionThey did some really good work. In fact, we ran into some issues (not caused by them) and they came back and fixed it. I'm pleased with the results.
- PROTOCOL INTERIORSThe owner of Protocol Drywall gave the estimate for the job and a time frame of three days to complete the job. The job was started on time in a very professional manor and finished as agreed. For the price that the job was done for and the work that needed to be done I feel that I received a very exceptional value with this company
- Clazak Kitchen & BathWas Great!!! Started job on date they said and was done in 10 days like they told us they would they were very responsive to our wants and needs and added and changed some things that we requested with no problems they were very professional and their work was excellent we are extremely happen with how everything works and look
- G & R DRYWALLFrom giving the estimate, to then hanging the drywall, then finishing the drywall, and then applying ceiling texture, it was perfection. Of all the Drywall hangers and finishers I have worked with over the years, these guys are the best!I cant begin to tell you how excellent this companies product turns out!!!!!. They seem to make that extra effort that I havent seen in many other drywallers. Hands down some of the best looking finished drywall I have ever seen. If you are looking for a good drywall contractor, these are your guys! Excellent finish work, prompt service, could not be happier
- SUPERIOR DRYWALL & TEXTURINGVictor was very professional and timely in showing up for estimates and starting and completing everything exactly when he said they would, which is unheard of for most contractors. He did a great job explaining what he would do and how he would complete the work. I also know that it is difficult to pick up where some one else left off, so I am thankful he was willing to take the job on. We had three other estimates ranging from $1,100 to $1,500 dollars so Victor was the highest, and after hearing his thorough explanations I expected an excellent job. The work was completed in three days as he said, and the quality was good but not excellent. The knock-down texture was somewhat smeared which doesn't match the other rest of the textures in the house, and to a trained eye the ceiling seams are still slightly visible, but I doubt anyone besides me would notice. There were also little things like screws being missed that are not quite covered by our trim, and globs of plaster at the bottoms of the walls that need to be flattened/removed before installing trim. But we are very satisfied with the skim coat they did in one bedroom to cover the cracks and imperfections in the old plaster walls. Over all it was a good job, but not quite what I had hoped for since we selected the highest priced estimate. I don't think I would have them back to texture any more ceilings, but I would consider using them again for other drywall finishing tasks because of their timely responses and prompt service
- K & C ConstructionAvoid K & C Construction out of Lorain OH & Wakeman Ohio at all costs if you value your home or your money! They agreed to tear off our old roof, replace any damaged wood, replace soil stacks and chimney flashing, install ridge vents, and install new lifetime shingles, as well as repair an area of damaged ceiling drywall in the living room where there had been a leak, and to then paint the entire room (ceiling and walls). They were also paid to replace a small area of damaged vinyl siding on one side of the house as well as re-shingle a shed, All of this was agreed to in late November 2019 Work did begin in November 219. However, he tore the shingles off our home the week of Thanksgiving 2019 and as of 5/18/20, my home is still only partially re-shingled, with 1/2 of it having no shingles installed at all. Because of the state of the roof being only partially completed for the whole of the winter and spring thus far, multiple NEW leaks and basement flooding that did not exist before have formed causing significant damage to our home. It has been constant promises to complete the work and countless excuses for no-shows to complete the work for 6 months now. It is one broken promise after another and one feeble excuse after another for why he cannot complete the work. He has also done the same to our neighbors home, who's shingles were removed in January 2020 and there is still not one single shingle installed as of 5/18/20, as well as removal of a toilet he was supposed to replace in Jan 202 that is yet to be re-installed.. And the same pattern of excuses for why it cannot get done and broken promises to be there to complete the work has been demonstrated. Do not pay this man or his company any money in advance, or until the work has been completed, or you will dread the day you enter into a business relationship with them
- DENNIS LAMBERT DRYWALLDO NOT USE THIS GUY! My brother and I were in need of prepping our parents' home to be rented. Time was of the essence. - so finding a contractor that would start and finish, as promised, was essential. Initially, we only wanted the ceilings of three bedrooms and a bath, plastered. This contractor was recommended to us by someone who had used him many years ago and had been pleased. Unfortunately, our outcome was far from ideal! We were told the project would be about two weeks and were asked to pay half of the estimate up front ($675). The original project quoted were ceilings only, three bedrooms and a bath. As they began "prepping" the ceilings I received a phone call telling me that it was urgent - all the wallpaper was falling down. Upon my arrival, indeed - the ancient wallpaper had mysteriously all started to fall - in every room but the bath! As you might guess, my brother and I did not have replacement wallpaper to match - so sure enough, we were now committed into dry-walling the walls. We up'd the estimate monies given, and reminded Dennis of his promised finish time. After three and one half months(!), MONTHS - we were left with all of their garbage, and uneven, badly hung dry-walled walls. No prime coat of paint as promised. The "crew" mistakenly also dry-walled our entire hallway and hallway ceiling. They slopped "mud" onto the only remaining wallpaper in the upstairs bath. The architectural baseboards throughout the bedrooms - ruined - as these clowns dropped the dry-wall to the edge of the CURVE at the top - covering the curve. They jaggedly cut that line, as well - leaving a very unsightly line in each room! After all of that, he had the audacity to ask if we would let them paint! We found out too late from another source that this guy has been bad new for a long time - hiring day labor that have no experience ----- and it shows! I was appalled by the sea of cigarette butts left all over the entrance walk and yard from their smoke breaks - and the garbage that they left all over. DO NOT USE THIS GUY
Drywall Contractors in Apple Creek
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Steven, Earl and Brian did our repair today. Great service. Efficient and professional. Thanks for a job well done!Wallace L.
- Business Description:We are here to help you in your time of need. Whether it be Fire, Water or Storm damage. Or even if you need a quote on a repair, painting or drywall job let us know! We are also certified for Covid cleaning as well now.Recent Review:The 2 assigned workers Paulo and Joe were on time and were efficient in doing their work. These two men were professional contractors who did the assigned job in a timely manner. Highly recommended.Andrew R.
- Business Description:Alustrius Design is on the cutting edge of design, thinking outside of the box for your dream kitchen and bath. Delivering a "magazine" look to to all projects with the design, quality materials and craftsmanship that will stay looking fresh for many years. We take great pride in our work with focus on detail. We specialize in total kitchen and bath remodels along with major home renovations. We use a local custom cabinet maker so you will be in control of how your cabinets look will be. Find..Recent Review:I had hired Dan before to install backsplash in my kitchen, so it was a no-brainer to hire him again for this project. Dan is very conscientious about his work & goes the extra mile to make sure you get exactly what you ask for. He does all the leg work, even made the arrangements with the vendor to have the granite installed around the tub. He provided a written estimate & arrived on time every day. I would definitely recommend Alustrius Design for any remodeling you need donePatricia L.
- Business Description:12 time Super Service Award Winner! Full service basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement finishing company. Locally owned & operated for 40 years. We are bonded and insured with employee labor fully covered under worker's compensation. We are not a franchise nor do we sell a "patented" system allowing us the freedom to take a diagnostic approach to our customers' foundation problems and custom fit solutions to their needs. Best reputation in the industry with Zero Better Busine..Recent Review:The project got a little more complicated than expected, but the team with Anthony in charge succeeded.Mary Ellen & Doug S.
- Business Description:Detail oriented full service painting and restoration company specializing in unsurpassed customer service .We carry 1M insurance policy + workman's compensation coverage ,A+ BBB accredited rating, Western Stark Chamber of commerce,DMA, as well as many other honors so give us a call we can help you complete your next project also all members of the list mention Angie for an additional discount of 11% off any service we perform for youRecent Review:Great!! This is the 2nd time I have used SEJohnson Painting. The first time they removed wallpaper, patched plaster walls and painted my living and dining room, ceilings and fireplace. This time they painted all the interior walls and the doors and ceilings. The entrance to my foyer is about 18 ft. high. They painted the spindle stairway. There was no splashing. Great taping job. They cleaned the area well. But most important is that Justin and his crew were courteous, respectful, approachable, on time. They were a well-oiled machine. I can't say enough about them. Jennifer, their secretary was always pleasant , courteous, and helpful. Now the house looks fresh, bright. It is just amazing what a coat of paint can do! THANK YOU!!Teresa A.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:NOBODY ever came to assess our area to give us a quote. I called Basement Doctor Thursday, July 30. This was my first contact with them. Around 5p Jesse, called. He inquired about location of egress, our address, & our availability to meet with him. He also said that he needs to check with the auditors office. That threw a red flag. Nobody requested that. We’re homeowners. At 5:05 I texted Jesse a few pictures of the interior & exterior of the interested egress location. 9:27 that evening, Jesse texted: You have plenty enough room for egress window sorry I just got out of the appointment about 30 minutes ago we will get you on the schedule and I can come take a look at it :) I texted back, “ no problem, thanks” (Jesse didn’t read my text until Mon, Aug 3...4 days later). Mon, Aug 3 @ 11:00a Jesse texted: I have not forgotten about you lol Well, it’s now Sun, Aug 30. One day shy of four weeks! POOR business representative. Maybe something happened but someone else should’ve followed up. We WILL NOT be using Basement Doctor. Really disappointedBecky S.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less PaintLinda R.
- Business Description:Patio Enclosures® brand sunrooms, solariums and screen rooms have been trusted by homeowners since 1966 and are renowned for their exceptional quality and craftsmanship. But what our customers rave about is the way a Patio Enclosures room makes them feel! Every Patio Enclosures room is custom designed and custom manufactured specifically for you and your home. You dream it and we bring it to life. Whether you are planning to enclose an existing porch or patio space, or add on a whole new spac..Recent Review:Called Patio Enclosures (Great Day Improvements, Stanek Windows) on 07-17-2020 and Mary set up an appointment for 2:00 PM on Tuesday, 08-04-2020. The appointment time passed and there was no communication from Patio Enclosures. I called and talked to Daniel, and he indicated that he was sorry, and when I tried to clarify what happened, he kept on talking over me, not letting me explain why I was calling. It was like his sales style, if you talk more and talk louder, you will make the sale. I am very disappointed with Patio Enclosures for missing the meeting, but even more disappointed in their response during my phone callDANIEL B.
- Business Description:Hansen Restoration, Inc. Is a full-service family owned and operated remodeling & restoration company that specializes in high quality home remodeling, as well as restoration. Our company stays at the forefront of not only quality craftsmanship, but design trends as well. As a family-owned and operated business located in Northeast, Ohio, we offer over 90 years of combined experience in the field. Whether you're looking to update your kitchen or bath, build a new addition, or restore your hom..Recent Review:I can’t praise this company enough! They transformed my family room from a dark dungeon to a light and airy room. They replaced old paneling with white bead board and whitewashed the fireplace, making the room look like new in an old houseKathleen M.
- Business Description:The Basement Guys has 48 employees. We offer free inspections and design sessions to homeowners. Most major credit cards are accepted. We have great financing options available as well.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Apple Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Eagles Cleaning & Flooring Services LLC4279 Glenmawr Avenue
- Eagles Cleaning & Flooring Services LLC
- F&J home remodeling llc3737 W 134th St
- F&J home remodeling llc
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&J Contracting
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- RG Carpentry
- RG Carpentry
- SE.Johnson Painting, LLC222 Erie St N
- SE.Johnson Painting, LLC
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tri-County Renovation LLC12945 Easton Rd
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC
- Unified Restoration Systems1920 S MAIN ST
- Unified Restoration Systems