Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Norton, OH
There are 76 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Norton
- Licaro Builders LLCExcellent. Jimmy LiPuma is a true professional. From quote to job management - Jimmy managed the aspects of the work. Everyone that he contracted with was friendly and respectful of our home - they also did great work! This project happened during the height of Covid - he was forthright and gave us an honest appraisal of material constraints. The project turned out better than we envisioned. He helped make our family living space a space that we want to live in. Thank you Jimmy read less
- Stone's Construction & Remodeling LLCWonderfully well. The end result looks beautiful. Everyone that came into my home were very polite, congenial and professional. I could not have asked for anything more.
- Desatnik DecoratingDesatnik decorating was hired to paint my entire first floor & garage. This included Baseboards, doors, Casings, ceilings and walls. He also completed drywall repair as needed. He is by far the best painter I have ever come across. His work is flawless. He’s honest, very friendly, reputable and very communicative. His prices are very reasonable. It is very difficult to find people that do great work. That’s why I would highly recommend Desatnik Decorating for your next project read less
- Stone's Construction & Remodeling LLCThis company has been great since the beginning. They where very upfront about their cost to start with and stayed on budget unless we asked for extras as the project has gone along. The workers show up and have been respectful and pleasant to be around. The timeline has taken a little longer than planned, but the pandemic had set some things back. overall we are very pleased with the work and excellent communication this company has read less
- Seli Drywall Service LLCMr. Seli did a great job! After some plumbing damage, a large hole was cut out of my ceiling and walls. Mr. Seli’s quote was reasonable and accurate. He arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently. I have a unique, handmade texture on these surfaces, and he was able to match them perfectly, to the point where it does not appear any work was done! Based on everything above, as well as Mr. Seli’s kind, personable and professional manner, I would strongly recommend this company for any repairs or installation you need read less
- Keslar DrywallWe moved into a newly built home but wanted to have smooth ceilings. The builder was not able to provide such an option so we had to hire out the work after we moved in. I contacted Keslar Drywall on Angie's after reading recommendations and reviews. Keslar Drywall has stellar reviews and now, I couldn't agree more! Bryan's crew did an amazing job with the ceilings. I’m quite a particular person and their finished work is more than satisfactory! The ceilings are now flat and smooth. We love this look as it brightens the room and makes the space more modern and clean. After paint, the ceilings look very uniform and can hardly tell that this was once a textured ceiling! Bryan's crew was very polite and worked effectively from room to room throughout the entire house. It was a big task but these guys made it seem easy! The workmanship is top notch. They paid great attention to edges and corners. They also left very little mess on the walls and flooring throughout the house despite scraping off the old textures and applying new mud to the ceilings. Although the job took longer than expected, I'm more than pleased with the end results. I'd be happy to hire Keslar Drywall again for future work read less
- BRAND DRYWALL CONSTRUCTIONJohn was the consumate professional and took what was a drywall disaster and turned every area he focused on into something which looked like it was just built. His attention to detail was impressive and he skills were second to none. He is passionate about his work and it shows in the results.
- Odd Job Bob Handyman Services, LLCBob did a great job on our bathroom remodel taking it from ugly to beautiful. His attention to our needs and desires made it easy for us to get the results we wanted. We recommend him highly and hope to work with him again.
- CP Home RemodelingExceptional!!! : ))) CP Home Remodeling did a phenomenal job on the insurance claim repairs for our master and lower-level bathrooms. They were prompt, knowledgeable and very meticulous with their work. As issues developed (they always do) they immediately notified us and make practical recommendations. They were hardworking, focused, and neat. They restored our flooded bathrooms to a beautiful, working condition for a very fair price. I would highly recommend them for any interior home improvement projects read less
- Skye PaintingGreat guy ,great work ethics, he did a fine job every detail handled, highly recommend, prices great, loved that he itemized every room.
Drywall Contractors in Norton
- Business Description:Specializing in interior/exterior painting and drywall! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:He said he needed $1700 to buy materials. I gave the check on the 5th of July. He said he would come on Monday and he did. He said he needed $800 to start the work. He was supposed to come in with 4 rolls of insulation but it was supposed to be 65. If it was small rolls it should be 65 but if it was big rolls it should be 45. Our ceiling was messed up. He said he would came back at 9' o'clock and he did not come. He texted me a nasty message. This is the message "Guys called off again. I am still looking for materials if you want. I spent $1,100 on materials, did the job at $500 a day so $1,100 plus $500 labor and an estimate cost is $1,625. I don't wish to do work for you! Find another contractor. I don't want your money. You broke the terms on the quote in 5 minutes, red flag." We didn't break anything. Our house was a mess. There was a mess on the wood floor. He ruined the floor. There were chips of the floor because of the mud. He drove his truck in the front yard with a thriller on it. He scraped the grass. I won't hire him again. He came by himself but he said he would have someone to paint the house. I wanted my $1,700 back so that I can hire someone to redo the job read lessPAM C.
- Business Description:Kodzev Contractor Services is a small business that is family owned and operated with 20+ years of experience. We provide high quality services and offer free estimates. We look forwarded to working with you! Due to the current situation we are experiencing a high volume of calls. We ask for your patience through this time. We are booked through December. Sorry for the inconvenience, we are still giving estimates. Thank you for considering us read lessRecent Review:⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ I was extremely impressed! Kris and his team were prompt and very professional! Will rehire in the future! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Torri P.
- Business Description:Established in 2000 & a 6x Super Service Award winner, we specialize in residential & commercial interior/exterior painting & pressure washing, but also do many other home services. We are fully insured, carry workmans compensation coverage, and only hire professional painters that have at least 10 years of experience. Our quality, experience, and affordability is what sets our company apart from the competition. Not only can we provide painting and pressure washing services, we also can prov.. read lessRecent Review:Fabulous!!! Dave was great to work with and his crew did a phenomenal job. It was a pleasure having them in my home for the 2-3 weeks it took to get the job done. They were punctual, trustworthy, eager to please, provided input on paint colors and made excellent suggestions. I look forward to using their services again in the future for painting or pressure washing read lessKrista M.
- Business Description:**Sal's Heating and Cooling is fully operational during this pandemic. We take extra precaution entering your home wearing masks and gloves at all times. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.** As a part of our emergency service, we have live representatives to take your call 24/7. We continue to be a leader in the industry by providing professional service and quality workmanship for customers. Whether residential, commercial, or industrial, Sal’s is the one to call for your Heating, C.. read lessRecent Review:My family and I have used Sal’s for the past 10 years. (You can read my previous reviews I’ve submitted – all 5 stars.) This was the complete opposite experience. My mom's A/C wasn’t working. Sal’s installed this furnace/ac unit 9 years ago, and it was still under warranty, which Sal’s confirmed since they did the installation. We called Sal’s and the technician inspected the unit and said the fan/blower was not working. They emailed me a repair estimate that stated the ECM motor needed replaced, and it would be more than $650. We questioned this as the unit was still under warranty. The reply was that this was the labor to install this part. We made several calls and spoke with Thaddeus. This didn’t make sense to us since the unit was still under warranty. They took a percentage off, but the price was still well over $500. (Not to mention we had already paid $99 for the service call, which would have gone towards the repair cost if we went with Sal’s.) We called another local heating & cooling company, and their technician inspected our unit and found that it was the module, not the ecm motor. They ordered the module and installed it, and the A/C is now working perfectly. The module was covered under warranty, and they charged $100 to install. This company was a pleasure to work with and very professional in all regards. I’m sure Sal’s will come back with an explanation to the charge and misdiagnosis, but I’ve only included the facts in this review. We were very happy with Sal's until this experience, which was very disappointing read lessDebbie B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and Bonde read lessRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:We have over 25 combined years of professional painting experience we are here to address any painting projects or dreams you may have.Recent Review:No problems the gentleman was very polite.Ellie Monk R.
- Business Description:Just The Right Touch Painting & Moore is a family owned and operated small business that specializes in painting. We also offer a variety of other services such as flooring, drywall, hanging cabinets, general household repairs, building/repair of outdoor patios and decks. Amongst many other things. We look forward to serving and satisfying our customers. Call us today to schedule a free estimate. We offer honest and fair pricing read lessRecent Review:Drywall, plaster, painting and repair work was excellent.David B.
- Business Description:We are Cleveland's largest garage builder, specializing in demolition and rebuilding of detached garages. Garage projects starting at $8,999, nobody can beat our pricing, quality, 5 year warranty and customer service read lessRecent Review:They show up on time. They were and they do a wonderful job.Rocco G.
- Business Description:We have been doing drywall for over 20 years; both residential and commercial. We have worked on kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, bedroom remodels, as well as basement remodels. Our skills include working on existing construction as well as new construction. Other than drywall installation and finishing, we also help clients with other finishing work such as choosing colors, painting, set-up and overall room organization. When choosing Professional Drywall Services: Consulting & Design, y.. read lessRecent Review:I never received a phone call, email or quote after six weeks even after complaining to Angie's List customer service department.Michael C.
- Business Description:We are part of a nationwide franchise company that SPECIALIZES in drywall and plaster repair. Unlike drywall installation companies, we actually enjoy doing repair work.Recent Review:Jim, Austin & crew did a great job. Jim was meticulous with his repair work & expertly took care of some hidden poor workmanship from when the house was built. Austin did a masterful job of matching ceiling texture, and the crew did a very good job of smoothing the walls. Highly recommend The Patch Boys of Cleveland read lessVivian P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- New Franklin
- Sharon Center
- Canal Fulton
- Cuyahoga Falls
- Munroe Falls
- Silver Lake
drywall contractors in Norton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Roofing1595 Highland Rd
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caspersen Company Inc.3473 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- A COLOR ABOVE4904 E 108TH
- A&D Propertry Maintenance9221 Darrow rd.
- A&R Home Improvements1926 Marks Ave
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- Aaron's Sheetrock repair and beyond908 Rebecca St
- ABC PROFESSIONAL SERVICES1699 BRITTAIN RD
- Abell Properties LLC435 E Crain Ave
- ABOVE & BEYOND CONSTRUCTION11049 HELMUT
- Absolute Roofing & Construction Inc12301 Sprecher Ave
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Ace Painting3952 E 55th St
- Ace Painting of Akron LLC 1145 Highbrook St 412
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adambuilt LLC33941 Lorain Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- ADORN LIMITED5543 DRESSLER RD NW
North Canton, Ohio
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS11530 ALBION RD
North Royalton, Ohio
- Aigner Painting & Wall Covering LLC18713 Ferncliffe Ave
- Alex's Pro Painting Service3325 Tyler Dr
- Alexander Coatings Ltd1498 Augusta Ave.
- ALL AMERICAN DRYWALLP.O. Box 67201
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- All City Roofing And Construction, Inc.7967 Tilby Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Pro Painting10239 Penniman Dr
- All Weather Builders & Remodeling LLC3181 West 139th
- ALL-IN MANAGEMENT1007 ridge rd nw
- All-Star Contracting LLCPo Box 35522
- ALLEN KEITH CONSTRUCTION CO2735 GREENSBURG RD
North Canton, Ohio
- Alliance Restoration & Construction LLC1617 W State St
- Allstar Property Management, IncPO Box 350
- Altek Restoration Services1022 Spangler Rd
- Alustrius Design & Remodeling205 55th St NW
North Canton, Ohio
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- American Family Restoration3570 Executive Dr
- Amerigreen Construction, LLc.727 Wooster Rd W
- AMG Trademark Properties, LLC24120 Laing Rd
Bedford Heights, Ohio
- Anstine Drywall Inc2215 E Waterloo Rd
- Anthony Slabaugh Remodeling & Design4724 Darrow Rd
- Anthony's Roofing3348 E. 49th Street
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- Artisan Building & Design, LLC by Michael A Hudak4076 Williamsburg Ct
- ATG Roofing & Remodeling889 10th St NE
- Atmosphere Living Spaces18919 Ravenna Rd
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Authentic Home Improvement5995 Miller Rd
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- A & B Roofing
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements6088 Pearl Road
Parma Hts, Ohio
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Bari Construction1432 Neptune Ave
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Behra Interior Finish1144 E Blvd
- BEI MAINTENANCE & REPAIRPO Box 4271
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- BEST BUY PAINTING1272 E 286TH ST
- Big Tom's Roofing LLC2180 Locust St
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Biltmore Exteriors2664 Cleveland Ave SW
- Blue Line Painting & Contracting19520 Nottingham Rd
- BMJ Construction Inc15913 Sylvan Dr
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Boda Home Improvement4419 Bruening Drive
- Boers Construction13275 Hathaway Rd
Garfield Hts, Ohio
- Bohannon Painting & Restoration, L.L.C.2215 East 33rd Street
- Boyd Construction & Hardwood Flooring1268 Woodsview Dr
- Bradford Electric & Remodeling218 19th St NE
- Bradley Stone Industries LTD30801 Carter St
- BRAND DRYWALL CONSTRUCTION12621 Webster Rd.
- Brian Lang
- BRIAN'S PAINTING1916 HILLSDALE DR
- Brighter Solutions6368 marchinn dr
- Bru Enterprises891 Delaware
- Buckstone Building and Restoration, LTDPO Box 396
- BUILDERS DIVERSIFIED INC1945 BRADY LAKE RD
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Butler Building & Development LLCPO Box 3653
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- B&K's Quality Home Improvements
- C & C Painting and Gutters5256 Lynd Ave
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- Cabrera's Home Improvements LLCPO BOX 347176
- Caraballo Custom Home Inc2998 Alden Dr
- Carano Environmental Service Inc1055 W Bath Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- Carrara Construction3774 Congress Pkwy
- Carter Construction & Contracting1856 S Freedom Ave
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- CertaPro Painters® of Akron931 N Main St Ste 101
North Canton, Ohio
- Chagrin Valley Construction Inc9321 Ravenna Rd Ste I
- Chapman Painting16700 Lakeshore Blvd
- Charles Micochero The Fix it Man932 Haynes Street
- Chateau Services Inc.248 Cole Ave.
- ChoreChaser1428 Edison St NW
- Chris construction
- C & C Painting and Gutters