In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Liverpool, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Liverpool
- Matchbox ExcavationsThe company first showed us the problem with the old concrete tank and the distribution box. The first day, the old tank was broken down and some of it dug out. A check for the deposit was given that day with complete assurances an invoice would be presented upon return. It was a few days before the new tank would arrive and the company resumed the project. The company worked all day and into the early evening. The balance of the “oral quote” was provided with promises of the whole invoice being emailed that night. Despite numerous texts, voicemails, even actual conversations of excuses and then promises nothing came to fruition. Needless to say, what prompted the original search for a solution to a problem has yet to be resolved. Many phone calls, some with promises again and now no answers or return phone calls have resulted at the time of this writing. We assume responsibility in part. We took the owner’s word because he was the nephew and grandson of a family from our church. We were in somewhat of an emergency situation because fumes were beginning to permeate the house from the basement. No matter who the company is or who they are related to, contracts are needed before any work begins. But this company may have taken advantage of our emergency situation and our relationship of his relatives
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCThey deserver their solid ratings (came highly recommended from another company), and they did their job well. We tried them out and they were reasonably priced, responsive, and had no issues thus far. Would use them again.
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLCRyan met me and went through the issues I was having with sewer which had backed up. We located the septic clean out. I left and he worked hard for 2 hrs approx cleaning out the lines. There was an issue with the needle value for the fridge water line but Ryan came back a few days later and corrected the problem. Thanks guys
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCAll is well. The leach field was overwhelmed with heavy ground water saturation. When the majority of the "Sludge" was removed from the septic tank the leach field began to empty into the tank. A good sign because it meant the leach field was not clogged. That being said, once the operator realized the leach field was back-flowing, he stopped pumping. The Truck was not full at this point. I could tell because the glass bubbles/lens/eye on the back end of the tank showed it was only half full. I really wish they would have filled the whole tank to help relieve some of the leach field. But, the operator was keen on getting back on the road. All and all it went well and my septic is back up and running now. Myself, I would use them again, but definitely shop around. After talking to many people I discovered there are many other companies much closer to me that charge far less. Some even a third of what I was charged for the service. But, that's my own fault for not doing my homework first. They did a good job, showed up when they said they would, and rendered the services they said they would for the price they quoted
- BRILLO EXCAVATING & WASTEDid have to call back a second time after leaving a message, but heard back quickly after the 2nd call. Once arranged, truck showed up when expected. Driver was very professional.
- T S Mathieson CompanyIt was plugged up and they came over within an hour and pumped it out. He came very fast. They were here within an hour. He did a good job, it didn't take too long, and it worked. He unplugged the tank. We've used him before. They come every three years to pump the tank.
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCGreat. Except for the minor miscommunication as to a time frame when I could expect them, everything else was great. Guys were polite and professional. I would highly recommend Hahn's to anybody in need of septic services.
- NORTHRUP SEPTIC SVCMr. Northrup was tireless in finding, diagnosing and fixing the problem. Explained everything he was looking for and did. Educated us on the whole system and how it works.
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCThey arrived on time and proceeded to excavate the area around the septic tank. They seemed very knowledgeable and offered several options on how to proceed based on their findings. I was pleased with the price and service provided and contacted them again a few months later regarding an unrelated plumbing problem. Again they responded in a timely manner and quickly took care of the problem. I would definitely recommend this company
- NORTHRUP SEPTIC SVCMy husband and I are new to having a septic tank (we've been in our home for a little over a year and aren't highly familiar with the systems yet). I called Northrup Septic to get an estimate/to schedule our tank to be pumped. After speaking with him for a few moments, he HONESTLY advised that we did not need to pump our tank yet (given the tanks history/last pump, amount of people living in our home, etc.). I am so happy to see that there are still honest, reputable service individuals out there! He could have easily taken my money and scheduled the unneeded service. We WILL be calling him when do need our tank serviced - I highly recommend. Honest, highly educated about septic systems, punctual and professional
Septic Tank Companies in Liverpool
- Business Description:Call us today for all your plumbing needs!
- Business Description:Count on our full-service septic contractor in Cicero, New York for the service you seek at a price you can afford. From sewage pumping to grease trap cleaning, Hahn's Septic Tank Service does it all for homeowners and business owners throughout the area. We never cut corners with our services. For your convenience and peace of mind, we employ knowledgeable, licensed plumbers to ensure that work is done right the first timeRecent Review:It was good. However, after he pumped out our septic tank, he then tried to sell me on a couple of thousand dollars worth of excavation saying that my septic system would plug up again in just a matter of weeks and it didn't. I was suspicious as soon as he started doing the sales pitch. I told him I would wait and see and he said, "Well, it will cost you more if you wait and see." I waited and the septic system is working fine, there was nothing wrong with it, it just needed to be pumped. He did the job very satisfactory. I would probably not use him in future because I think he was trying to get me to spend a lot more money than I was prepared to do and was necessaryPamela S.
- Business Description:Tom is an Accredited Home Inspector (ACI) and has over 20 years’ experience in the building construction field. A professionally trained home inspector certified by Building Inspection Training Associates, Inc., Tom is a Certified Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) where he has served his local chapter as the Education Coordinator, Seminar Committee chair, Editor of the newsletter, and Chapter President. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the NYS Associa..Recent Review:This was my very first home inspection. Tom was very thorough and took the time to explain everything to me. He was professional, courteous and very respectful. Not only did he thoroughly inspect the house, but Tom also educated me on proper maintenance for the house to protect my investment. Susan, the secretary, was also very helpful and friendly. The whole experience was very enjoyable! I was very pleased with their serviceJenna L.
- Business Description:We are a local plumbing company dedicated to quality craftsmanship and the highest level of customer service. Our Team is considered family and that's how we treat our Valued customers. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind and 100% satisfaction. We stand behind our work and ability to get the job done right the first time. Expect quality and value with integrity. Every customer. Every time. The company was established in 2011 by Zane Fonseca with the goal of going that extra mile an..Recent Review:We were very impressed with the service we received. I called around 8:00 AM because we had water flooding in our basement, and someone was at our home before 9:00 AM. The plumber who came was friendly and knowledgeable, and he quickly fixed the problem. Would definitely call them againThomas S.
- Business Description:Water in your basement? Cracks in your foundation? Leaky foundation walls? Call Woodford - we can help! Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, Barn Restoration, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford's original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's why Tom and Mike got the name "Basement Brothers." Honesty and hard work are at ..Recent Review:They took out a load bearing wall and installed a beam. I wanted to open up a room to open the kitchen. They were terrific, reliable, and I know it was done 100% right. I have not had any problems with it since and it has been 5 yearsSUSAN K.
- Business Description:Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow is a locally owned business that is dedicated to making our customers happy.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Bauer Plumbing - "Roto-Rooter", D.J. Bauer Plumbing, Inc.Recent Review:I called this provider and was told someone would be out within the hour. Unfortunately he did not show up when she said but did show up that day. That was really my only complaint. I was waiting and I did not receive a call to say he was running behind etc. I had to call to make sure he was still coming. But they did do the same day service. He worked at the problem for quite a while and eventually figured out what the problem was. He offered to go to the local hardware store to get some items if I didn't want to fix it myself but reminded me it would cost me more money. I think he was anxious to get to his next job so I told him I would take care of it myself. All in all the service was provided same day which I appreciated and the issue was resolvedLinda L.
- Business Description:additional email firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:He said they would be willing to come for a plumbing service, but they advised me to check & see if their is an air issue in my house, & check if the house is too air tight; i called them because i thought that the vents on top of the house was clogged; & though that the furnace was not working as well; They were very accommodating & very helpful in providing suggestions and advice. I appreciate their advice as I was not really sure of what was the problemNoreen D.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:It was a very positive experience! They gentleman was very professional and showed respect for the home. He explained the problem and gave a good idea of the cost up front. He worked efficiently and cleaned up before he left. I felt the price was well within the range expectedAudrey N.
- Business Description:Syracuse Septic Service is the leading provider of septic system pumping, cleaning, installation and repair in the Central New York region. We deliver affordable and trusted service options to both residential homes and commercial businesses. Our licesned and insured septic contractors and technicians are experienced and skilled to take on all jobs, big and small. Reliability, honesty, and fast service are all hallmarks of our company. While septic tank pumping is our most popular service f..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Liverpool
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Central New York5746 South Bay Road
Cicero, New York 13039
- 911 Restoration of Central New York
- Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow261 County Route 11
West Monroe, New York 13167
- Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow
- City View ConstructionPO Box 305
Camillus, New York 13031
- City View Construction
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Expert Home Inspections306 Wynthrop Rd
Syracuse, New York 13209
- Expert Home Inspections
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC7393 Taft Park Dr Suite 2
East Syracuse, New York 13057
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC
- Lindsley Excavating LLC92 Townline Rd
Fulton, New York 13069
- Lindsley Excavating LLC
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Greater Syracuse1770 Erie Blvd W
Syracuse, New York 13204
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Greater Syracuse
- NORTHRUP SEPTIC SVC4861 STATE ROUTE 80
Tully, New York 13159
- NORTHRUP SEPTIC SVC
- Roto Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service1911 S Salina St
Syracuse, New York 13205
- Roto Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
- Woodford Bros Inc6500 RT-80
Apulia Station, New York 13020
- Woodford Bros Inc