In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Central Square, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Central Square
- Matchbox ExcavationsThe company first showed us the problem with the old concrete tank and the distribution box. The first day, the old tank was broken down and some of it dug out. A check for the deposit was given that day with complete assurances an invoice would be presented upon return. It was a few days before the new tank would arrive and the company resumed the project. The company worked all day and into the early evening. The balance of the “oral quote” was provided with promises of the whole invoice being emailed that night. Despite numerous texts, voicemails, even actual conversations of excuses and then promises nothing came to fruition. Needless to say, what prompted the original search for a solution to a problem has yet to be resolved. Many phone calls, some with promises again and now no answers or return phone calls have resulted at the time of this writing. We assume responsibility in part. We took the owner’s word because he was the nephew and grandson of a family from our church. We were in somewhat of an emergency situation because fumes were beginning to permeate the house from the basement. No matter who the company is or who they are related to, contracts are needed before any work begins. But this company may have taken advantage of our emergency situation and our relationship of his relatives
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCThey deserver their solid ratings (came highly recommended from another company), and they did their job well. We tried them out and they were reasonably priced, responsive, and had no issues thus far. Would use them again.
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLCRyan met me and went through the issues I was having with sewer which had backed up. We located the septic clean out. I left and he worked hard for 2 hrs approx cleaning out the lines. There was an issue with the needle value for the fridge water line but Ryan came back a few days later and corrected the problem. Thanks guys
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCAll is well. The leach field was overwhelmed with heavy ground water saturation. When the majority of the "Sludge" was removed from the septic tank the leach field began to empty into the tank. A good sign because it meant the leach field was not clogged. That being said, once the operator realized the leach field was back-flowing, he stopped pumping. The Truck was not full at this point. I could tell because the glass bubbles/lens/eye on the back end of the tank showed it was only half full. I really wish they would have filled the whole tank to help relieve some of the leach field. But, the operator was keen on getting back on the road. All and all it went well and my septic is back up and running now. Myself, I would use them again, but definitely shop around. After talking to many people I discovered there are many other companies much closer to me that charge far less. Some even a third of what I was charged for the service. But, that's my own fault for not doing my homework first. They did a good job, showed up when they said they would, and rendered the services they said they would for the price they quoted
- BRILLO EXCAVATING & WASTEDid have to call back a second time after leaving a message, but heard back quickly after the 2nd call. Once arranged, truck showed up when expected. Driver was very professional.
- T S Mathieson CompanyIt was plugged up and they came over within an hour and pumped it out. He came very fast. They were here within an hour. He did a good job, it didn't take too long, and it worked. He unplugged the tank. We've used him before. They come every three years to pump the tank.
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCGreat. Except for the minor miscommunication as to a time frame when I could expect them, everything else was great. Guys were polite and professional. I would highly recommend Hahn's to anybody in need of septic services.
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCThey arrived on time and proceeded to excavate the area around the septic tank. They seemed very knowledgeable and offered several options on how to proceed based on their findings. I was pleased with the price and service provided and contacted them again a few months later regarding an unrelated plumbing problem. Again they responded in a timely manner and quickly took care of the problem. I would definitely recommend this company
- NORTHRUP SEPTIC SVCMr. Northrup was tireless in finding, diagnosing and fixing the problem. Explained everything he was looking for and did. Educated us on the whole system and how it works.
- Hullar EnterprisesHe arrived on time when he said he would and checked with me first about where best to park the truck and run the hose. He dug out the septic tank cover easily and will no damage to surrounding grass. As he pumped the tank he explained to me about how the system worked and what to look out for. When he was done pumping the tank, he replaced the sod back over the cover. The price was what we had been quoted
Septic Tank Companies in Central Square
- Business Description:Call us today for all your plumbing needs!
- Business Description:Tom is an Accredited Home Inspector (ACI) and has over 20 years’ experience in the building construction field. A professionally trained home inspector certified by Building Inspection Training Associates, Inc., Tom is a Certified Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) where he has served his local chapter as the Education Coordinator, Seminar Committee chair, Editor of the newsletter, and Chapter President. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the NYS Associa..Recent Review:This was my very first home inspection. Tom was very thorough and took the time to explain everything to me. He was professional, courteous and very respectful. Not only did he thoroughly inspect the house, but Tom also educated me on proper maintenance for the house to protect my investment. Susan, the secretary, was also very helpful and friendly. The whole experience was very enjoyable! I was very pleased with their serviceJenna L.
- Business Description:Count on our full-service septic contractor in Cicero, New York for the service you seek at a price you can afford. From sewage pumping to grease trap cleaning, Hahn's Septic Tank Service does it all for homeowners and business owners throughout the area. We never cut corners with our services. For your convenience and peace of mind, we employ knowledgeable, licensed plumbers to ensure that work is done right the first timeRecent Review:They arrived on time and proceeded to excavate the area around the septic tank. They seemed very knowledgeable and offered several options on how to proceed based on their findings. I was pleased with the price and service provided and contacted them again a few months later regarding an unrelated plumbing problem. Again they responded in a timely manner and quickly took care of the problem. I would definitely recommend this companyAnne B.
- Business Description:We are a local plumbing company dedicated to quality craftsmanship and the highest level of customer service. Our Team is considered family and that's how we treat our Valued customers. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind and 100% satisfaction. We stand behind our work and ability to get the job done right the first time. Expect quality and value with integrity. Every customer. Every time. The company was established in 2011 by Zane Fonseca with the goal of going that extra mile an..Recent Review:Great! Fonseca & Griffin were attentive to concerns and did a great job with no issues. Crew were friendly and polite. They cleaned up after themselves with little evidence remaining. I've recommended them to many neighbors, friends and familyKathy R.
- Business Description:Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow is a locally owned business that is dedicated to making our customers happy.
- Business Description:Water in your basement? Cracks in your foundation? Leaky foundation walls? Call Woodford - we can help! Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, Barn Restoration, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford's original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's why Tom and Mike got the name "Basement Brothers." Honesty and hard work are at ..Recent Review:They took out a load bearing wall and installed a beam. I wanted to open up a room to open the kitchen. They were terrific, reliable, and I know it was done 100% right. I have not had any problems with it since and it has been 5 yearsSUSAN K.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:Justin and his Team wicked web design were the fourth company we spoke with. Priced a little higher than the others, I really liked the look of their websites. So we chose them and they were very easy to work with. Entire project completed in two weeks. They don’t mess around :) The Website looks awesome, you guys Rock!Wesley W.
- Business Description:Steves Rooter offers 24 hour emergency service with 25 years experience. No job to small or to big. Our emergency rates are other companies regular rates. Commercial and residential. We pride ourselves on saving the customer money because we are in business to stay in business. We clean out your drain not your wallet. Call for rates today!!!!Recent Review:The job went very well and they did a good job. They were prompt and did a thorough job. This company was very responsive and got here quickly to take care of the problem. They follow up every year to make sure we don't need anything else and they have a feature where you can get a locked in price. I will use them again in the futureRoger F.
- Business Description:I am owner/operator & we treat your house like it's our own. While I work on it, you are not a number to us, you are a part of the Ace family. I do have sub-contractors work for me for things that Ace doesn't do but we are all one big family of good friends. I use the same sub-contractors all the time, most have been lifelong friends. I offer senior citizen discounts and this is determined by the job or time and materials. We won't tell you something needs fixing if it really doesn't. I start..
- Business Description:Family Owned servicing CNY since 1950 24/7 Plumbing Service & Repairs Free Estimates $50.00 off Hot Water heater installation $20.00 off Service call
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Central Square
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Central New York5746 South Bay Road
Cicero, New York 13039
- 911 Restoration of Central New York
- Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow261 County Route 11
West Monroe, New York 13167
- Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow
- Expert Home Inspections306 Wynthrop Rd
Syracuse, New York 13209
- Expert Home Inspections
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC7393 Taft Park Dr Suite 2
East Syracuse, New York 13057
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC
- Lindsley Excavating LLC92 Townline Rd
Fulton, New York 13069
- Lindsley Excavating LLC
- O'CONNOR-LANE MECHANICAL INC200 E TERMINAL RD
Liverpool, New York 13088
- O'CONNOR-LANE MECHANICAL INC
- Piedmont Equipment Inc695 Atlantic Ave
Rochester, New York 14609
- Piedmont Equipment Inc