Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Camillus, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Camillus
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCThey deserver their solid ratings (came highly recommended from another company), and they did their job well. We tried them out and they were reasonably priced, responsive, and had no issues thus far. Would use them again.
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLCRyan met me and went through the issues I was having with sewer which had backed up. We located the septic clean out. I left and he worked hard for 2 hrs approx cleaning out the lines. There was an issue with the needle value for the fridge water line but Ryan came back a few days later and corrected the problem. Thanks guys
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCAll is well. The leach field was overwhelmed with heavy ground water saturation. When the majority of the "Sludge" was removed from the septic tank the leach field began to empty into the tank. A good sign because it meant the leach field was not clogged. That being said, once the operator realized the leach field was back-flowing, he stopped pumping. The Truck was not full at this point. I could tell because the glass bubbles/lens/eye on the back end of the tank showed it was only half full. I really wish they would have filled the whole tank to help relieve some of the leach field. But, the operator was keen on getting back on the road. All and all it went well and my septic is back up and running now. Myself, I would use them again, but definitely shop around. After talking to many people I discovered there are many other companies much closer to me that charge far less. Some even a third of what I was charged for the service. But, that's my own fault for not doing my homework first. They did a good job, showed up when they said they would, and rendered the services they said they would for the price they quoted
- BRILLO EXCAVATING & WASTEDid have to call back a second time after leaving a message, but heard back quickly after the 2nd call. Once arranged, truck showed up when expected. Driver was very professional.
- T S Mathieson CompanyIt was plugged up and they came over within an hour and pumped it out. He came very fast. They were here within an hour. He did a good job, it didn't take too long, and it worked. He unplugged the tank. We've used him before. They come every three years to pump the tank.
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCGreat. Except for the minor miscommunication as to a time frame when I could expect them, everything else was great. Guys were polite and professional. I would highly recommend Hahn's to anybody in need of septic services.
- NORTHRUP SEPTIC SVCMr. Northrup was tireless in finding, diagnosing and fixing the problem. Explained everything he was looking for and did. Educated us on the whole system and how it works.
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCThey arrived on time and proceeded to excavate the area around the septic tank. They seemed very knowledgeable and offered several options on how to proceed based on their findings. I was pleased with the price and service provided and contacted them again a few months later regarding an unrelated plumbing problem. Again they responded in a timely manner and quickly took care of the problem. I would definitely recommend this company
- Hullar EnterprisesKen was very friendly and professional. He was very knowledgable and answered all of my many questions. He was very thorough and I am very pleased with the work done. I felt they were very honest and fair. I will use this company again in the future and recommend them to anyone who needs septic work
- Hullar EnterprisesOverall delighted with the service provided by Hullar Enterprises. Service desk was cordial and professional. Service Clerk was able to schedule my service for the very next morning. The Service Tech showed up about 09:30. He was pleasant, friendly and professional in appearance and behavior. Technician was honest and forthcoming with professional opinion on questions I had regarding my septic system. Casual conversation during the job revealed the Service Tech is an Army Veteran (another big + in my book!) :) Pricing is competitive and they accept credit cards too, which is convenient for me. Job was completed without a hitch. Technician cleaned everything up and was gone in about 30 minutes leaving the area as he found it. I will use Hullar Enterprises again and will recommend them to my friends
Septic Tank Companies in Camillus
- Business Description:Call us today for all your plumbing needs!
- Business Description:We are a local plumbing company dedicated to quality craftsmanship and the highest level of customer service. Our Team is considered family and that's how we treat our Valued customers. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind and 100% satisfaction. We stand behind our work and ability to get the job done right the first time. Expect quality and value with integrity. Every customer. Every time. The company was established in 2011 by Zane Fonseca with the goal of going that extra mile an..Recent Review:The service man they sent did excellent work. He was polite and worked cleanly. I would call this company again if I need further work.Judy H.
- Business Description:Count on our full-service septic contractor in Cicero, New York for the service you seek at a price you can afford. From sewage pumping to grease trap cleaning, Hahn's Septic Tank Service does it all for homeowners and business owners throughout the area. We never cut corners with our services. For your convenience and peace of mind, we employ knowledgeable, licensed plumbers to ensure that work is done right the first timeRecent Review:They deserver their solid ratings (came highly recommended from another company), and they did their job well. We tried them out and they were reasonably priced, responsive, and had no issues thus far. Would use them againMark G.
- Business Description:Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow is a locally owned business that is dedicated to making our customers happy.Recent Review:Great company to hire. Friendly owner and guys. On time, professional and very professional. Thank you.Fred C.
- Business Description:Tom is an Accredited Home Inspector (ACI) and has over 20 years’ experience in the building construction field. A professionally trained home inspector certified by Building Inspection Training Associates, Inc., Tom is a Certified Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) where he has served his local chapter as the Education Coordinator, Seminar Committee chair, Editor of the newsletter, and Chapter President. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the NYS Associa..Recent Review:Tom's great. This is the second home he inspected for me. The first home - he found maybe 50K worth of work, probably more. Some of it was obvious, a lot of it was not. That's why you get Tom. The first home eventually sold to a friend of a friend. That person is now in renovation ****. The person apparently didn't realize the extent of work that was needed. Small things too like vents not matching up where they should, wiring that needs to be replaced, tiny spots of asbestos. The realtor for the project screamed at me (literally) that Tom wasn't any good. I guess not for her, I bagged on the deal and another sucker bought the house through another realtor. The new house inspection went smoothly. Found some rot, some problem areas for moisture and a bump in the roof. Nothing that's close to being a show stopper though. Walking on the inspection with Tom is like going to school. Just watch and listen. If I close on the house, I have my punch list ready to go for what's needed immediately and what's on the wish list. I'm sure lots of home inspectors are great. I really like Tom and will continue to use himneil f.
- Business Description:Water in your basement? Cracks in your foundation? Leaky foundation walls? Call Woodford - we can help! Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, Barn Restoration, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford's original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's why Tom and Mike got the name "Basement Brothers." Honesty and hard work are at ..Recent Review:Still waiting for someone to contact meKENT R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Bauer Plumbing - "Roto-Rooter", D.J. Bauer Plumbing, Inc.Recent Review:This review was amended to include images. What an awful company with terrible customer service! Bauer Plumbing (now calling themselves Roto-Rooter of Syracuse) was called to my residence to clear a leaky/backed up toilet and help make the residence habitable. The problem ended up being more complicated than the technician expected and wasn't resolved. He stayed almost four hours and ended up bringing in very heavy commercial equipment (he needed my help moving it up and down the stairs). The technician damaged my walls before he ever asked for my help with the heavy machinery. After the technician left, I discovered that he had left several pairs of soiled, used latex gloves lying about (in different places) in my home---gloves that had been worn while treating my leaky/backed up toilet. Additionally, the technician neglected to reinstall the bolts to my toilet, leaving it completely unsecured to the bathroom floor. I would later discover that the water main for the toilet was also not turned back on. Additionally, there was a significant amount of refuse/mess left behind on my bathroom floors and walls....as well as soiled tire tracks leading down the stairs from the commercial machinery. I reached out to Bauer Plumbing, I mean Roto-Rooter's franchise owner, Mark Armstrong, who is completely unwilling to offer even a partial refund of the $1603.80 that was paid in cash, up front. Mr. Armstrong stated that the $1603.80 paid does not guarantee that the job would be completed, just attempted. When contacted by BBB, Mr. Armstrong told blatant lies: he claims that he spoke with me prior to the technician starting the job. Mr. Armstrong also claimed that the toilet bolts were not installed prior to his technician beginning the job. Sigh. Such unimaginative lies! I wonder if they sounded better in his head.... Where is it okay to not complete an expensive plumbing job, damage property, leave behind literal waste materials AND get to keep the entire amount paid up front. Bauer Plumbing, I mean Syracuse Roto-Rooter! I take issue with the the $1603.80 that was paid in advance for a job that 1) did not get completed 2) the damages to my property and 3) the dangerous/hazardous conditions the technician left behind (those different pairs of soiled gloves, the lack of proper re-installation of the toilet, etc. I was seeking a partial refund of $400 of the $1603.80 that was paid, upfront (in good faith) but Mark Armstrong is not open to any type of genuine conversationAlisa K.
- Business Description:Handyman Services & More
- Business Description:27 years experience, stick built homes/garage, complete basements, wells, septic, decks, sidewalks,concrete pads and much more
- Business Description:We build and or erect manufactured homes
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- North Syracuse
- East Syracuse
- La Fayette
septic tank services in Camillus
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Central New York5746 South Bay Road
Cicero, New York
- 911 Restoration of Central New York
- Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow261 County Route 11
West Monroe, New York
- Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow
- City View ConstructionPO Box 305
Camillus, New York
- City View Construction
- Expert Home Inspections306 Wynthrop Rd
Syracuse, New York
- Expert Home Inspections
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC7393 Taft Park Dr Suite 2
East Syracuse, New York
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC
- Lindsley Excavating LLC92 Townline Rd
Fulton, New York
- Lindsley Excavating LLC
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Greater Syracuse1770 Erie Blvd W
Syracuse, New York
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Greater Syracuse
- NORTHRUP SEPTIC SVC4861 STATE ROUTE 80
Tully, New York
- NORTHRUP SEPTIC SVC
- O'CONNOR-LANE MECHANICAL INC200 E TERMINAL RD
Liverpool, New York
- O'CONNOR-LANE MECHANICAL INC
- Piedmont Equipment Inc695 Atlantic Ave
Rochester, New York
- Piedmont Equipment Inc
- Roto Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service1911 S Salina St
Syracuse, New York
- Roto Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
- Simple Septic8 Canterbury Road
Baldwinsville, New York
- Speedy's Landscaping Lawn and Excavation Service2958 Sevier Rd
Marietta, New York
- Steve's Rooter2830 Rebel Ridge Rd
Conway, South Carolina
- SYRACUSE PLUMBING INC1012 BURNET AVE STE 2
Syracuse, New York
- Syracuse Septic Service4123 W Genesee St
Syracuse, New York
- Simple Septic