J Lindsley Roofing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2010

There are no jobs too big or small for us. Member of BBB, senior citizen discounts, only Certainteed shingle master company in Oswego County. Fully insured. Free estimates. We offer Roofing for Commercial properties or residential homes. We offer the BEST warranty in the business. Call the office today for a FREE, no obligation estimate....

CNY PowerWashing

CNY PowerWashing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We use only top of line equipment and products. Working with just about any surface no job it too big or too small for CNY PowerWashing!

A Plus Services

One Call Can Handle It All! Since 1998 A Plus Property Services LLC has been offering an array of professional home and property services. A Plus Property Services LLC is household name you can trust, we strive for costumer satisfaction, and we want to build lasting relationships.

JMT Construction of CNY LLC

We are a family owned and operated company, that values honesty and integrity and stands behind our work. We offer over 18 years of industry experience. We specialize in asphalt shingle roofing installation, replacement and repairs. Our services are customized to the individual project, paying close attention to details of each project that we are involved with. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

10/03/2021

J. Lindsley Roofers gave me an immediate estimate the day after I called. They then scheduled the job earlier than originally thought. Materials were delivered early on the day of the scheduled work. The crew arrived soon after. They took great care to cover and protect our landscaping and doors and windows. They were organized, efficient and satisfactorily completed the job in a few hours. After ...

Description of Work
Replace roof

09/13/2020

These are the nicest people to work with! We had recently moved into our home and the roof started leaking damaging two interior walls. J Lindsley Roofing sent their sales manager the next day, gave us the best estimate and sent the nicest crew of men who promptly repaired it. Would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Leaky roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/10/2020

All I got too say is that this crew is unbelievable! They are such professional an I didn't have my home worked on just looking at an days of crafting. So impressed buy equipment,an cleanliness,devoted working men on job site ethics! Wow! Best in business please give this crew an shot ! Remember I didn't get an job done i just watched those men get it done in one day Impressive!

Description of Work
I watched the roofers from across from my home in OSWEGO ny on east 6th st .Amazing one day teardown nextday worked finishing impressed clean workmanship!

Category gutter repair

05/28/2020

Excellent. Big crew. One day a trade mark. Cleaned all.Owner and help easy to get a along with. I will take inquiries. Carr @315-252-0813 E Mails. carrmagel@gmail.com

Description of Work
Tear off to studs. Remove Yankee gutters and replace all

Category gutter repair,roofing,roof cleaning

07/06/2018

very well did job quick and left clean

Description of Work
new around chimney flashing

12/04/2017

They did an excellent job and were able to complete before winter.

Description of Work
entire house and garage needed to be resided due to storm damage.

Category siding

11/09/2017

Great, respectful, timely, listened to all concerns regarding historic home Very detail orientated a contractor that actually is on site Any issue that came up he addressed creativity and cost effectively

Description of Work
Total roof replacement 4-5 layers of old roof removed 28 Sq ft installed new ply wood chimney caps, flashing gutter repair

07/05/2017

Showed up promptly, performed all the work in a timely fashion and cleaned up all the mess when they were done. We are pleased.

Description of Work
Roof repair around chimney & reprinting some brick on chimney

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with such great people. We are always here with any questions you have.

12/09/2016

The roofing went fine, everything is good. They didn't do it perfect the first time, but they went back and put the drip edge up. I wasn't real happy about the way they put the drip edge up because it's still leaking behind or below the drip edge. When I contacted them about the drip edge, they did come back and finish the work. The price was very reasonable. They came in, they got it done and the...

Description of Work
Lindsley did my roof.

07/19/2016

8 guys on roof, 1 worker on the ground cleaning up. Excellent teamwork. Well oiled machine. I was not planning on watching them work. But it was so impressive that I did occasionally sit on my porch and watch them. They know what they are doing and work together well. It was amazing how fast they work, they are paying attention and work hard. It took 3 hours from arrival to departure. They were co...

Description of Work
Put new roof on a detached 4 car garage.

Roofing is our number one specialty