J Lindsley Roofing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2010

There are no jobs too big or small for us. Member of BBB, senior citizen discounts, only Certainteed shingle master company in Oswego County. Fully insured. Free estimates. We offer Roofing for Commercial properties or residential homes. We offer the BEST warranty in the business. Call the office today for a FREE, no obligation estimate....

CNY PowerWashing

CNY PowerWashing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We use only top of line equipment and products. Working with just about any surface no job it too big or too small for CNY PowerWashing!

09/13/2020

These are the nicest people to work with! We had recently moved into our home and the roof started leaking damaging two interior walls. J Lindsley Roofing sent their sales manager the next day, gave us the best estimate and sent the nicest crew of men who promptly repaired it. Would highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaky roof

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

09/10/2020

All I got too say is that this crew is unbelievable! They are such professional an I didn't have my home worked on just looking at an days of crafting. So impressed buy equipment,an cleanliness,devoted working men on job site ethics! Wow! Best in business please give this crew an shot ! Remember I didn't get an job done i just watched those men get it done in one day Impressive!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I watched the roofers from across from my home in OSWEGO ny on east 6th st .Amazing one day teardown nextday worked finishing impressed clean workmanship!

CATEGORY gutter repair

05/28/2020

Excellent. Big crew. One day a trade mark. Cleaned all.Owner and help easy to get a along with. I will take inquiries. Carr @315-252-0813 E Mails. carrmagel@gmail.com

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off to studs. Remove Yankee gutters and replace all

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,roof cleaning

07/06/2018

very well did job quick and left clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new around chimney flashing

CATEGORY roofing

12/04/2017

They did an excellent job and were able to complete before winter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
entire house and garage needed to be resided due to storm damage.

CATEGORY siding

Roofing is our number one specialty