Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

7393 Taft Park Dr Suite 2

East Syracuse, NY 13057

24 Hour Emergency Service is available by calling (315) 456-9814

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We are a local plumbing company dedicated to quality craftsmanship and the highest level of customer service. Our Team is considered family and that's how we treat our Valued customers. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind and 100% satisfaction. We stand behind our work and ability to get the job done right the first time. Expect quality and value with integrity. Every customer. Every time. The company was established in 2011 by Zane Fonseca with the goal of going that extra mile and earning life customers through his high level service expectations. In 2019, Zane partnered with master plumber, Dustin Griffin, creating an opportunity to extend more services to our valued customers. We offer both Commercial and Residential services. Our services include, but are not limited to: sewer and drain cleaning, high velocity pressure jetting, camera inspections (drains and pool lines) as well as repairs and installations of toilets, tubs and showers, indoor/outdoor faucets, garbage disposers, sinks/vanities/laundry tubs, sump pumps, back up sump jets, water heaters, tankless heaters and descaling, gas lines, water filtration systems and new water service installation. Our techs are prepared with all necessary PPE (masks, gloves, sanitizer, etc.) and it has always been our company policy to wear booties in homes as well as to clean up the work area with our own cleaning supplies....

plumbers (86)drain cleaning (23)sewer cleaning (10)home remodeling (5)water heaters (4)septic tank service (4)tile installation (4)well & water pump repair (2)water softeners (2)

06/23/2021

The service man they sent did excellent work. He was polite and worked cleanly. I would call this company again if I need further work.

Description of Work
Replace outdoor silcock

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

Thank you for your kind review! We are proud to leave our work area clean for our Valued customers and treat their homes as if they were our own. We look forward to serving your future plumbing needs.

06/19/2021

We were very impressed with the service we received. I called around 8:00 AM because we had water flooding in our basement, and someone was at our home before 9:00 AM. The plumber who came was friendly and knowledgeable, and he quickly fixed the problem. Would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Unclog a septic drain

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you for 5 Star review! We're glad to hear you were happy with our service and look forward to serving your future plumbing needs.

11/16/2020

Called in the afternoon needing the job done the next day. Came out next day and got the job done.

Description of Work
Water lines installed in my crawl spaces.

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

Thank you for the A rating! We're glad we could accommodate your time frame and hope to work with you again.

11/12/2020

After a lengthy discussion on issues with some of the work we worked it out & the owner apologized. Issued a refund after some misunderstanding on my part.Went out of there way to make things right.

Description of Work
plumbing & vent work

Category ceramic tile,plumbing

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

We're sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations or reflect the quality service we provide our valued customers. We don't consider the job complete until the customer is satisfied and we are glad to have reached a resolution and understanding on both sides.

10/14/2020

Called on Monday and they were there the next day to do the job. I have used them before for other projects and couldn't be more pleased with the work that they did. Would highly recommend them to anyone needing plumbing work done.

Description of Work
Needed a new water line installed for my new fridge.

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Thank you for the recommendation! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to working with you again.

10/02/2020

Everything went well. The guy showed up a little over an hour late, but otherwise everything was very good.

Description of Work
replaced tub shoe and overflow

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Thank you for the A! We're happy to hear everything went well. Not all jobs can go as anticipated as we cannot predict unknowns until we can fully investigate. We appreciate your patience and hope you will call us for your future plumbing needs.

09/29/2020

I was very happy with the entire process. When I called I was able to to get an appointment within a couple of days which worked with my schedule. The plumber called 20 minutes before showing up to let me know he was on the way. After checking out the spigot he carefully explained the two options- fix or replace. I opted for the fix. He performed this quickly. I would highly recommend Fonseca and ...

Description of Work
repaired outdoor spigot

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

Thank you for the recommendation! We're glad to hear about your positive experience and hope you will continue to call us for plumbing service when needed.

09/29/2020

I was impressed with their attentiveness to finding the solution to my problem with water leaking on to my basement floor, around my laundry area. They were true professionals, friendly, and I felt safer with them wearing ppe inside my home.

Description of Work
repaired laundry discharge line

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

Thank you for the kind review! Having a plumbing issue is already an uncomfortable situation and our goal is to give our valued customers peace of mind. That starts with customer service, our mission and the safety of our customers and employees.

professional, dependable, knowledgable

Description of Work
replaced shower valve & shut off

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

Thank you for the A! We hope you will call us for any future plumbing projects.

09/18/2020

Very well. Jason was knowledgeable, personable, and efficient.

Description of Work
replaced garbage disposer

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

Thank you! We appreciate your kind words and hope to work with you again.

24 Hour Emergency Service. Sewer and Drain Cleaning, High Pressure Jetting, camera inspections of drainpipes/pool lines. Repairs and installation of main sewer systems, new water service, toilets, bathtubs/showers, dishwasher & washer/dryer installs, indoor/outdoor faucets, garbage disposals, gas lines, sinks/vanities& laundry tubs, sump pumps and backup sump jets, hot water heaters, tankless water heaters and descaling of tankless units. All other leaks and repairs.

If we need to cut an access in a wall or ceiling in order to repair a leak we do not repair sheet rock or drywall. You will need a contractor. We do not pump out septic tanks.