Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Phoenix, NY
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Phoenix
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCThey deserver their solid ratings (came highly recommended from another company), and they did their job well. We tried them out and they were reasonably priced, responsive, and had no issues thus far. Would use them again.
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLCRyan met me and went through the issues I was having with sewer which had backed up. We located the septic clean out. I left and he worked hard for 2 hrs approx cleaning out the lines. There was an issue with the needle value for the fridge water line but Ryan came back a few days later and corrected the problem. Thanks guys read less
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCAll is well. The leach field was overwhelmed with heavy ground water saturation. When the majority of the "Sludge" was removed from the septic tank the leach field began to empty into the tank. A good sign because it meant the leach field was not clogged. That being said, once the operator realized the leach field was back-flowing, he stopped pumping. The Truck was not full at this point. I could tell because the glass bubbles/lens/eye on the back end of the tank showed it was only half full. I really wish they would have filled the whole tank to help relieve some of the leach field. But, the operator was keen on getting back on the road. All and all it went well and my septic is back up and running now. Myself, I would use them again, but definitely shop around. After talking to many people I discovered there are many other companies much closer to me that charge far less. Some even a third of what I was charged for the service. But, that's my own fault for not doing my homework first. They did a good job, showed up when they said they would, and rendered the services they said they would for the price they quoted read less
- BRILLO EXCAVATING & WASTEDid have to call back a second time after leaving a message, but heard back quickly after the 2nd call. Once arranged, truck showed up when expected. Driver was very professional.
- T S Mathieson CompanyIt was plugged up and they came over within an hour and pumped it out. He came very fast. They were here within an hour. He did a good job, it didn't take too long, and it worked. He unplugged the tank. We've used him before. They come every three years to pump the tank.
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCGreat. Except for the minor miscommunication as to a time frame when I could expect them, everything else was great. Guys were polite and professional. I would highly recommend Hahn's to anybody in need of septic services.
- NORTHRUP SEPTIC SVCMr. Northrup was tireless in finding, diagnosing and fixing the problem. Explained everything he was looking for and did. Educated us on the whole system and how it works.
- Hahn's Septic Tank SVCThey arrived on time and proceeded to excavate the area around the septic tank. They seemed very knowledgeable and offered several options on how to proceed based on their findings. I was pleased with the price and service provided and contacted them again a few months later regarding an unrelated plumbing problem. Again they responded in a timely manner and quickly took care of the problem. I would definitely recommend this company read less
- Hullar EnterprisesThey were punctual. The gentleman found the tank entrance without any trouble, in his first attempt, he dug exactly in the right place. The pump-out was relatively fast, and he did a good job replacing the sod over the tank opening. No Complaints!
- Hullar EnterprisesThis company is superb. Prompt. Honest. Efficient. You couldn't even tell where they dug to pump our tank - he patched it back perfectly. Not only was the service tremendous - they were awesome about answering all of my husband's questions (we are new to septic tanks). Highly, highly, highly recommend read less
Septic Tank Companies in Phoenix
- Business Description:Call us today for all your plumbing needs!
- Business Description:Tom is an Accredited Home Inspector (ACI) and has over 20 years’ experience in the building construction field. A professionally trained home inspector certified by Building Inspection Training Associates, Inc., Tom is a Certified Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) where he has served his local chapter as the Education Coordinator, Seminar Committee chair, Editor of the newsletter, and Chapter President. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the NYS Associa.. read lessRecent Review:Tom's great. This is the second home he inspected for me. The first home - he found maybe 50K worth of work, probably more. Some of it was obvious, a lot of it was not. That's why you get Tom. The first home eventually sold to a friend of a friend. That person is now in renovation ****. The person apparently didn't realize the extent of work that was needed. Small things too like vents not matching up where they should, wiring that needs to be replaced, tiny spots of asbestos. The realtor for the project screamed at me (literally) that Tom wasn't any good. I guess not for her, I bagged on the deal and another sucker bought the house through another realtor. The new house inspection went smoothly. Found some rot, some problem areas for moisture and a bump in the roof. Nothing that's close to being a show stopper though. Walking on the inspection with Tom is like going to school. Just watch and listen. If I close on the house, I have my punch list ready to go for what's needed immediately and what's on the wish list. I'm sure lots of home inspectors are great. I really like Tom and will continue to use him read lessneil f.
- Business Description:Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow is a locally owned business that is dedicated to making our customers happy.Recent Review:Great company to hire. Friendly owner and guys. On time, professional and very professional. Thank you.Fred C.
- Business Description:We are a local plumbing company dedicated to quality craftsmanship and the highest level of customer service. Our Team is considered family and that's how we treat our Valued customers. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind and 100% satisfaction. We stand behind our work and ability to get the job done right the first time. Expect quality and value with integrity. Every customer. Every time. The company was established in 2011 by Zane Fonseca with the goal of going that extra mile an.. read lessRecent Review:The service man they sent did excellent work. He was polite and worked cleanly. I would call this company again if I need further work.Judy H.
- Business Description:Water in your basement? Cracks in your foundation? Leaky foundation walls? Call Woodford - we can help! Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, Barn Restoration, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford's original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's why Tom and Mike got the name "Basement Brothers." Honesty and hard work are at .. read lessRecent Review:Still waiting for someone to contact meKENT R.
- Business Description:Count on our full-service septic contractor in Cicero, New York for the service you seek at a price you can afford. From sewage pumping to grease trap cleaning, Hahn's Septic Tank Service does it all for homeowners and business owners throughout the area. We never cut corners with our services. For your convenience and peace of mind, we employ knowledgeable, licensed plumbers to ensure that work is done right the first time read lessRecent Review:They deserver their solid ratings (came highly recommended from another company), and they did their job well. We tried them out and they were reasonably priced, responsive, and had no issues thus far. Would use them again read lessMark G.
- Business Description:Serving Central New York Since 1978. Very reputable.Recent Review:Things went perfectly. The Lindsleys are honest, hardworking people who truly care about the work they do. They go about their business in a professional, workman-like manner. I will have them back out to put the concrete floor in once the pole barn construction is complete, and wouldn't hesitate to call them for any future projects. <br / read lessScott H.
- Business Description:JSK Outdoor Enterprises is a full service excavating company. We are large enough to handle your business' needs and small enough to be neighborhood friendly.
- Business Description:we have 4 clean, polite and respectful technicians who actually enjoy the work they perform and are always eager to assist. we offer senior discounts and will discount a percentage for each signed customer referral. we have extensive training in hydronic heating and infloor radiant is our specialty. we are also well trained in forced air and ductwork. all installs are sized and designed with precise computer programs read less
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Central Square
- West Monroe
- North Syracuse
septic tank services in Phoenix
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Central New York5746 South Bay Road
Cicero, New York
- 911 Restoration of Central New York
- Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow261 County Route 11
West Monroe, New York
- Bob Lightaul Lawn & Snow
- Expert Home Inspections306 Wynthrop Rd
Syracuse, New York
- Expert Home Inspections
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC7393 Taft Park Dr Suite 2
East Syracuse, New York
- Fonseca and Griffin Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC
- Lindsley Excavating LLC92 Townline Rd
Fulton, New York
- Lindsley Excavating LLC
- O'CONNOR-LANE MECHANICAL INC200 E TERMINAL RD
Liverpool, New York
- O'CONNOR-LANE MECHANICAL INC
- Piedmont Equipment Inc695 Atlantic Ave
Rochester, New York
- Piedmont Equipment Inc