Put It In Order

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2014

I am an Organizational Consultant and I enjoy de-cluttering people’s lives. I turned my passion into my own business, Put It In Order. I’m going on 8 years and love helping my clients determine what to keep, toss, sell and donate. Are you staying in your home? Let’s work together room by room on removing the excess items out that you no longer use, need or want. This in turn frees up space that you may or may not need along with giving you a sense of relief. Are you planning on moving? Whether it’s today or in the near future you don’t want to pack and pay for items to be moved if you’re not planning on using them. Put It In Order can remove those unused items and make the packing much easier, less stressful and less costly. Did you experience the loss of a loved one? Put It In Order can arrange to meet with the family to discuss the belongings in the home. We will devise a plan that everyone is a part of and your loved ones’ items will be handled with care and dignity. You can always expect extraordinary communication from Put It In Order. Put It In Order offers a 1 hour free consultation before any work begins. Please call today if Put It In Order can be of service to you, a friend or family member....

09/18/2017

I have nothing but praise for Sarah. She is very dedicated, prompt and efficient. She is also very pleasant to work with. She encourages you to make decisions about your stuff, but doesn't make you feel guilty about wanting to keep certain things. She is encouraging, insightful and not at all judgmental. If you've been thinking about hiring a professional organizer, call Sarah today. You won't be ...

Description of Work
I had accumulated clutter in certain areas of my house and was having trouble tackling it on my own. Hiring Sarah to help me with it was one of BEST decisions I have made. Sarah is extremely hard-working and efficient. We worked side-by-side for blocks of time and made so much more progress than I ever would have made on my own. Seeing the results has inspired me to want to do more!

09/01/2017

Sarah arrives promptly, really looks at things holistically and as an overall system, and helps you to identify easy, cheap ways of organizing better. I appreciate that she's willing to either do it all herself or have you join in so you're part of the solution.

Description of Work
I need various areas of my home organized and systems put in place that will be easy to maintain. Sarah has been very helpful in focusing me and the work effort, and helping me to see things in a way that I never was able to before. I very much appreciate her guidance and suggestions!

Category home & garage organization

Thank you - I love to organize and help clients improve their homes.

08/15/2017

She was thorough and organized. She knew what charitable organization would accept the contributed goods. She called for a pickup or dropped off contributed items herself. She always returned a receipt for the goods.

Description of Work
Need assistance in cleaning out and contributing items in the garage.

Category home & garage organization

I'm looking foward to you being in a small more manageable home. You have such a great heart. I loved all the items we were able to donate. Thank you

07/16/2017

Extremely well. A real life saver in getting it organized and coordinating charitable contributions

Description of Work
Decluttering and preparing for move.

Category home & garage organization

Enjoyed working with you both. Good luck with your move.

07/02/2017

Very well. We will continue this work monthly.

Description of Work
Sarah is helping me declutter my home, one room at a time, sorting out what to keep, toss, or donate, since I have mobility issues. She is professional but also kind, helpful, and understanding when I have difficulty making decisions.

Category home & garage organization

I enjoy working with you and helping you organize your home. Thank you

Are you staying in your home? Let's work together room by room on removing the excess items out that you no longer use, need or want. Are you planning on moving? Whether it's today or in the near future you don't want to pack and pay for items to be moved if you're not planning on using them. Did you experience the loss of a loved one? Put It In Order can arrange to meet with the family to discuss the personal belongings. We will devise a plan that everyone is comfortable with.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover