Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Reno, NV
There are 22 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Reno
- KVA ElectricKevin did an excellent job for us, helped us understand the process and all that the work entailed, and then did great work installing our new panel. We would definitely recommend him!
- K.R ElectricKeith installed an extremely clean outlet to be able to tie in our generator to the house in case of emergency. He also took time to relabel the breaker switches to clearly identify the locations in the house. This job was done well above and beyond. Finally, I found Keith to be very personable, a great communicator, and someone that I will do business with in the future read less
- Bridges Construction IncThe work was beautiful. All work performed was on time and went smoothly. The workers and subcontractors were helpful and on time. They did excellent work.
- CMJR Construction INCCMJR showed up on time, worked to keep the budget down, performed high end service through out the project. I will be working with them in the near future on another project.
- Top Notch Handyman Services LLCWe love how everything turned out! Jacob was very professional and always made sure that we got what we wanted. We even discussed future projects and definitely plan on using Top Notch again.
- Top Notch Handyman Services LLCAlan guided us through two back-to-back bathroom remodels, with Jon onsite to lead and execute the renovation project. We had two people working remotely from home alongside Jon who was remodeling indoors full time. I cannot express how calm it was to have him in our home (even for a major construction project during a pandemic) and how nice it was to have someone we could trust to get the job done right without constantly interrupting our workday. Jon helped us reconfigure three separate rooms into two full baths, including installing intricately patterned tile, shower pan, tub, fixed glass shower door, the plumbing reconfiguration, fixtures, windows, electrical, wall framing, drywall, etc.). Alan continued to check in to make sure we were happy along the way. The quality of the work is phenomenal but the people are even better. Jon calmly answered every question we asked, at any time, and was able to coach us through choices so we could make the best decision for our home. We even had a snafu with the windows we ordered (note: let Top Notch order your windows for you, not worth trying to do it yourself) and Jon not only jumped in to make sure we ultimately got what we needed, but he also went above and beyond to talk with the window supplier to stand up for us. Jon was never a minute late, and many times he showed up early. My husband and I couldn't be happier that Jon took our outdated, inefficient space and turned it into something practical and beautiful read less
- Select ElectricVery satisfied. Kolby and Nicholas arrived on time and did the work efficiently. I got 3 bids before hiring Select Electric. Do not regret the decision.
- Bradley Electrical Plumbing HeatingI have lived in Douglas County for 30+ years and hired many electrical and plumbing companies over the years. I have never been so appreciative and happy with the service I received from Bradley Electrical Plumbing and Heating. First and foremost, my call was answered, by a person, on the first call. I did not have to wait for an appointment, and they worked around my schedule. They had me send photos and they responded to my texts immediately. They continued contact, even calling me when they were on the way. Tim was so kind, very professional, extremely considerate and talked with me through every detail. He needed a part, so he called the owner, Dave Bradley, who within 15 minutes, delivered the part in person and stayed to make sure I was satisfied with the service. It turns out that I have to replace a microwave oven, so they are coming back to install it for me, and assisted me with dimensions and specs for safety and code compliance, so I don't purchase the wrong microwave. Mr. Bradley says "I am building relationships, not customers", and I for one, value the relationship created today with this company. You should consider doing the same read less
- D C Electrical IncThey did a fantastic job, plus they found that the fuse box needed to be fixed so it could safely handle any problems with the new oven. They fixed everything in a very professional manner, and cleaned up up all trash related to the job.
- Tahoe Clear Pool and SpaKyle is knowledgeable and friendly. He’s a pleasure to work with. He opened my pool for the season, maintained the water chemistry, and closed the pool for winter. He also made some modifications to my pool valves, made recommendations about my spa, and repaired a cracked skimmer. All in all, Kyle is your 1 stop shop for swimming pool maintenance and repair. I highly recommend him read less
Electricians in Reno
- Business Description:K.R Electric performs all facets of electrical work. Primarily focusing on remodel and repair work we strive to provide the best customer serice that exceeds your expectations. Keith has over 15 years of experience in the electrical industry. As the owner and electrician performing the work, you can rest assured that all of your needs will be met and your satisfaction is guaranteed. read lessRecent Review:Keith arrived on time even though we live a ways out of town. His work was very professional and at a reasonable rate. I plan to have him complete additional work.Curt R.
- Business Description:At D.C. Electrical, Inc. we always strive to be"Your Reno Electrician Of Choice". Clean, On Time & On Budget, great pride in our workmanship and 100% customer satisfaction on every job help insure you will have us back into your home again when the need arises and confidently refer us to friends and family knowing they will be well served. Reno Electrical Contractor providing all electrical services. No job to smal read lessRecent Review:They did a fantastic job, plus they found that the fuse box needed to be fixed so it could safely handle any problems with the new oven. They fixed everything in a very professional manner, and cleaned up up all trash related to the job read lessElizabeth W.
- Business Description:Action Electric, Inc. is Reno/Sparks and the greater Nevada area’s premier Electrical Contractor offering a wide range of quality service which includes Residential, Commercial, Systems and Industrial. Customer satisfaction and safety is always our top priorit read lessRecent Review:The project went as expected and I am happy with the results.Jeanette J.
- Business Description:Our specialties are kitchens, bathrooms and home additions. We have put together an array of pictures to give you a feel of the work we have accomplished during our 25 years of service.Recent Review:They responded in a timely manner, but are too busy to give me a bid.Dan R.
- Business Description:Here at CMJR we are a small family business designed to cover any and all of your building, remodel, or maintenance needs. Please feel free to give us a call regarding any projects, maintenance, or questions you may have read lessRecent Review:Fabulous! The whole team was friendly and professional. They did everything they could to accommodate issues with our house as they came up and stay on budget. I could not be more please with the work and would absolutely hire them again read lessMegan P.
- Business Description:Two employees, no trip charges for the Reno/Sparks areas, free estimates, all work is guaranteed, customer satisfaction is most important to me. As the owner /operator, I go on every service call, and always give a written estimate prior to starting work read lessRecent Review:Very satisfied. Kolby and Nicholas arrived on time and did the work efficiently. I got 3 bids before hiring Select Electric. Do not regret the decision.Douglas G.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Tahoe Clear Pool and Spa Service and MaintenanceRecent Review:Arrived early for his appointment , went right to work taking the entire pump apart, installed new gaskets and seals as needed to repair a leaking pump , completed the startup and even cleaned the filter, pool works great no read lessRon H.
- Business Description:Professional Quality Work At Affordable PricesRecent Review:We are very happy with how the project went. From answering our call right away to completion was less than a week. Preparing my house to sell Temo was helpful with colors and choosing some accessories for the bathroom we had missed. The ones he choose were perfect read lesssteven A.
- Business Description:Burnett Electric specializes in all phases of electrical work and our customer service is top notch. We pay special attention to every detail and never cut corners. No job is too small and we give senior and military discounts. "If electrons flow through it, we CAN do it read lessRecent Review:Burnett Electric is phenomenal. The employees are awesome. This is a professional group of people. They know their stuff, they are expedient and clean up when they are done, each and every day. I would definitely not only use them again, but I have already referred them to others. Thanks guys read lessJenifer L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Sun Valley
- Spanish Springs
- Vc Highlands
- Virginia City
- Washoe Valley
- Incline Village
- Kings Beach
- Mound House
- Tahoe Vista
- Silver Springs
- Carnelian Bay
- Carson City
- Tahoe City
- Olympic Valley
Electricians in Reno
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Level Abovep.o. box 1236
Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- A+ Home Repair890 craigmont dr
- A.M. Smith Electric, Inc.3370 Executive Pointe Way #43
Carson City, Nevada
- Action Electric Inc901 Meredith Way
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AJ Electric LLC3659 Crestridge
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All Out Companies LLC1920 Farm District Road
- All Things Electric Inc.2751 Fargo Way
- ALPINE ELECTRICPO Box 1213
Tahoe City, California
- AMERICAN EAGLE ELECTRIC INC1055 INDUSTRIAL WAY 6
- AMERICAN HOME INSPECTION SVC10570 GOLDEN PINE RD
- Anchorage Construction Management, Inc.3832 Sweetland Dr
Carson City, Nevada
- ANDERSON'S CONSTRUCTION & SNOW804 N SHORE BLVD
Kings Beach, California
- A Level Above
- Baldwin Electrical Installations260 Coney Island Dr suite B
- Bi State Electric CompanyPO Box 6296
- Biale Construction LLCPO Box 7278
- Bighorn Energy Services1885 S. Arlington St. Suite #105
- Blue Lake Sealcoat and Striping488 McFaul Way
Zephyr Cove, Nevada
- Bombard Electric6434 Arville St
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Bridges Construction Inc1121 University Ter
- Bulb Daddy1100 Terminal Way
- BURNETT ELECTRIC, INC.1215 Kleppe Ln Ste 10
- Buyten Electric5350 Capital Ct 109
- Baldwin Electrical Installations
- Capital Control Systems Inc2384 S Curry St Ste 1
Carson City, Nevada
- Central Heating & AirPO Box 62
Santa Clara, California
- CENTRAL SYSTEMS ELECTRIC1253 US HIGHWAY 395 N
- Chad Handyman
- charter electric
- Cheap For You1205 S Meadows Pkwy
- Chuck's Repair Service1429 Langley Dr
- Clean Energy CenterPO Box 7254
- CMJR Construction INC10190 Meadow Way
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- COMPLETE ELECTRIC3025 Mill St
- Craig's Home Repair4660 Saint Andrews Dr
- Capital Control Systems Inc
- Have Lights Will Travel2530 Wrondel Way
- HB Computers18080 Beach Blvd Ste 103
Huntington Beach, California
- Helix Electric Of Nevada, LLC961 Matley Ln
- Hernandez Electric, LLC340 Freeport Blvd
- High Sierra Recycled Forest Products16780 Dry Creek Road
- High Sierra Services15320 Pinion Dr
- Highlands Construction Home Remodel and Repair Inc14500 Geronimo Trl
- Home Depot5125 Summit Ridge Ct
- Have Lights Will Travel
- N-47 Preferred Service405 Western Rd
- Nelson Electric1410 Freeport Blvd
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nevada Trimpak Inc2675 Fury Ct
- Nornev home repair and maintenance services690 katherine st
- Northern Nevada Eagle Electric1055 Industrial Way Ste 6
- Northern Nevada Low Voltage (NNLV)5585 Wedekind Rd
- N-47 Preferred Service