Debell Home Improvement Center

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2008

3.9

DeBell * Home Improvement center is your premier Home Improvement Company in Northern Nevada and Northern California since 1990, with over thousands of jobs installed. Offering the Highest Quality of products such as; Bristol Replacement Windows and Doors; Forever Coat - a permanent maintenance solution to never paint again; Bath One - one day bath remodel; Cedar Ridge Composite Siding, and our newest product Green Energy Barrier - Attic insulation. All of our products are customized for existing homes....

Family owned and operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Additional phone number - (800)672-3777.

Professional Quality Work At Affordable Prices

04/11/2015

No complaints. Excellent window

Description of Work
Supplied and installed a Tinted, low E Window

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your wonderful review Ms. [Member Name Removed]!

07/07/2014

It was pretty good, it sounded like it was a little high price but they did good work. They were clean, professional and we have had no difficulty of any kind with the installation. It was $700 per window. It was a kitchen window, one on the west and one on east side and with neither window have we had any difficulties what so ever. They will try and get in touch with you to find out if there are ...

Description of Work
They installed two windows and took out the old ones. These were plastic certainly not aluminum and this was a double pane installation.

Category replacement windows

Thank you giving us an Overall A for the service we provided! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Thank you for writing a review!

06/28/2014

cont. from above: I reminded him that my house had vaulted ceilings. He told me that I was wrong…. When I convinced him that my house had vaulted ceilings, the insulation was off the table and the price immediately dropped $1,000.… BE AWARE: when one gets a quote AT YOUR HOME, you are protected by a law regarding that quote. In a store, the rules change. I said I'd think about it and left. When I ...

Description of Work
I called Debell to get an estimate for windows. The man came on time, but only to measure, not to offer a price. I had to make an appointment to go to the store for that. At the store, the wheeling & dealing started. I was shown a demo on insulation. Then the windows. The windows were good. Then, before giving me a quote, he asked me what other companies had bid & what their bids were. I gave him one # & then he gave me a verbal quote, which was just a bit less & with full ceiling insulation included…. cont. below

Category insulation,replacement windows

03/21/2014

We worked with this contractor about six years ago when we had them install six new windows in our old brick house in sw Reno. We wanted to complete the job and add the remaining eight windows. DeBell's bid was twice as much as the one we accepted and that contractor has an excellent window product and did an outstanding job of installation. Remember to get more than one bid!

Description of Work
Estimate for windows and installation

Category replacement windows

Thank you for taking the time to write a response for us.

09/27/2013

Products used for the shower remodeling were custom-made and of excellent quality. Workers were courteous clean and quiet. They arrived on time and completed their work skillfully. They went beyond the call of duty to be helpful. We are happy with our new shower area.

Description of Work
Remodeled shower in master bathroom, replacing floor and plumbing. Installing new covering for walls and ceiling. Installing new shower doors.

Category home remodeling

Thank you giving us an Grade A for the work we did overall! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Replacement windows, Patio Doors, Entry Doors, Vinyl Siding, Forever Coating, Bathroom Remodeling, Attic Insulation, Roofing.

Wood Siding, Window and Door Repairs without warranty, Screen Doors