Nebraska Home Appliance

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2006

Awards & Badges

830 S 75th St

Omaha, NE 68114

Nebraska Home Appliance is located in Omaha, Nebraska. Nebraska Home Appliance has been serving the Omaha Metro area since 1988. If you need appliance service now, we're on the way. If you've got questions about your appliances, call us to speak with a technician, our advice is completely free. Our services include Washer Repair, Dryer Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Range/Oven Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Microwave Repair Whether you have questions, need parts for a job you're doing yourself, or need emergency service our factory trained, courteous uniformed technicians will be there to help. You can also stop by our full-line parts store to get the parts for your do-it-yourself job. Call us today and put our 30 years of experience to work for you! Additional phone number - (402) 216-0151....

appliance repair (386)small appliance repair (19)

05/12/2021

Service was very professional and the technician was knowledgeable about my issue. He solved the problem in a matter of minutes and was very respectful of me and my home. I would recommend NE Home Appliance to others - prompt and reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator Door Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2021

04/15/2021

Absolutely phenomenal customer service from this company after subpar service from Samsung. Our repair tech Ali completed our repair quickly and was very friendly. Also provided suggestions and support for our other appliance which he didn't have to do. His demeanor and support will bring me back to NHA for future repairs, thanks Ali!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of damaged door on new refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2021

03/22/2021

NHA was extremely easy to work with and very competent. Jake showed up on time, about 10 minutes after I received an automated call that he completed his last job and was on his way. He wore a mask and socially distanced the whole time. Jake was professional, courteous, and thorough. He explained what happened, noted some other minor fixes, physically showing me on the dryer why they needed to be ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heater coil and temperature gauge in dryer stopped working

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

03/20/2021

NHA did a great job! Mark was our service technician. He arrived a little early, but was willing to wait outside for a few minutes. He followed all the COVID procedures mentioned on the website. He was very patient, respectful, and responsive. He explained the problem and answered the questions we we had. He was also very quick- took him about an hour to diagnose the problem and fix it. Our dryer ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2021

03/15/2021

LG refrigerator was no longer cooling. I went through LG customer service who opened a ticket with Nebraska Home Appliance. They were very courteous and professional from appointment scheduling, notification prior to the repair as well as the repair work itself. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again for other appliance repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

02/25/2021

I had them come out and check on my gas range today, and they did a fantastic job in checking everything out and giving me peace of mind. The technician was very communicative and professional. I will gladly continue to use Nebraska Home Appliance for my future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect gas range

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

02/23/2021

Service tech (Darrin) arrived on time and was very professional. He explained the repair process and even gave suggestions for preventing future problems. Very courteous & efficient....will definitely use them again if needing service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator water dispenser

02/23/2021

Fast and efficient, had everything up and running in no time. Technician was very polite and personable. Great experience, would recommend and use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Belt replacement on dryer

02/23/2021

Great, Vince Dussetschleger was very professional and very competent. He fixed our ignitor quickly and was very careful not to scratch our hardwood floors. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new ignitor.

COST $283.19

02/18/2021

The receptionist answering the phone (2/17/21) was warm and friendly. The certified appliance technician, Kyle, was professional, fast, courteous, and efficient (and wore a mask, as well as shoe covers, so no Covid concerns or dirty carpet tracks). Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2021

Refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, dryer, microwave, wine cooler, refrigeration, oven repair & dryer vent cleaning.

Coffee makers, blenders & food processors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express