Nebraska Home Appliance

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2006

830 S 75th St

Omaha, NE 68114

We accept remote payment

Nebraska Home Appliance is located in Omaha, Nebraska. Nebraska Home Appliance has been serving the Omaha Metro area since 1988. If you need appliance service now, we're on the way. If you've got questions about your appliances, call us to speak with a technician, our advice is completely free. Our services include Washer Repair, Dryer Repair, Refrigerator Repair, Range/Oven Repair, Dishwasher Repair, Microwave Repair Whether you have questions, need parts for a job you're doing yourself, or need emergency service our factory trained, courteous uniformed technicians will be there to help. You can also stop by our full-line parts store to get the parts for your do-it-yourself job. Call us today and put our 30 years of experience to work for you!...

appliance repair (398)small appliance repair (19)dryer vent cleaning (1)

05/23/2022

Garren B.

The repair techs were knowledgeable and friendly and seemed to be experts in their field. He answered every question I had like I was asking a friend. These are now my go-to appliance repair guys.

Description of Work
Warranty repair for LG refrigerator

Work Completed On 05/20/2022

04/13/2022

Dan G.

We have never seen such professionalism in any other service. Well done.

Description of Work
3 of 4 stove burners needed a lot of help. Mark K did an amazing job. He went over and above what we thought could be fixed on our 1960s era stove.

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

11/24/2021

Dustin K.

Diagnosed a broken drain pump and replaced it all on same day of initial call. Washer / dryer were stacked and in a difficult location, but they managed and were very professional.

Description of Work
Washing Machine drain pump replacement - $330

Work Completed On 11/24/2021

11/09/2021

Jeremy S.

Excellent customer service. I was very happy with Ali’s professionalism and friendliness. Glad to have my dishwasher repaired and I really appreciate the extra things he did to prevent another water leak.

Description of Work
Dishwasher water leak

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

10/25/2021

Warren C.

I have used this company in the past but never again! Thetech came out and diagnosed the problem. The $95 service call I was told would be deducted from the repair ended up being $101. The tech Then told me that the total repair would cost $295. On top of that the estimate I was told would be emailed to me never arrived. After waiting 5 days with no update I called to find the parts were never ordered. Again I asked for an estimate and was told they would email it to me but I have yet to see it. After all of that once the tech did arrive the total cost for the repair was not $295 but $365. I posted a review with these details on their website and was told by the "owner" that if I called the service line and asked for a supervisor they would try to resolve my issues. I did so 4 days ago and have yet to hear back. NOT EVEN IF THEY WERE THE LAST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!!

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

10/14/2021

Dianna W.

Tech Kevin was friendly and seemed very knowledgeable in what he was doing and answered all our questions fully. All around the service was great!

Description of Work
Warranty work on my range.

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

Review for Nebraska Home Appliance - 830 S 75th St, Omaha, NE - 39508520

08/19/2021

Mary T.

Our serviceman Mike did an excellent job and was very personable.

Description of Work
Our Samsung range needed a new control panel.

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

08/03/2021

martha B.

great, however in retrospect should have just replaced dishwasher, my bad

Description of Work
dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

08/03/2021

martha B.

great work ethic, replaced washer parts, clean

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Work Completed On 03/21/2019

06/19/2021

Pam R.

GREAT! I WAS TOLD BY ANOTHER SERVICE THAT IT NEEDED A NEW PUMP. APPliANCE ONLY 15 MONTHS OLD, 350.00. SAMSUNG HOOKED ME UP WITH NE APPLIANCE. FOUND PIECE OF GLASS IN HOSE. NO CHARGE!! HONESTY AND INTEGRITY!

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 06/18/2021

Refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, dryer, microwave, wine cooler, refrigeration, oven repair & dryer vent cleaning.

Coffee makers, blenders & food processors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express