In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Olive Branch, MS
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Olive Branch
- Banks SepticExcellent! The work was completed in just a couple of days. They did great job in regrading when they were done.
- MID SOUTH SEPTIC SERVICEI was having issues with terrible smells in my bathroom which I thought might be septic tank related - crew arrived and inspected and it was found that septic tank was fine so no charge. It was later determined that the problem was with my hvac pipes in attic and somehow had caused a vapor lock in pipes
- ABC Septic Tank SVCThey've been out before several years ago. We live in a neighborhood that everybody is on the sewer except for us. For some reason there is a creek that kind of ran through my yard and the city evidently 25 years ago wouldn't take them into the creek. So I am the only person with a septic tank. I recall the truck, you would think for septic...it's a pretty fancy truck. For what they do, they represent themselves very well. I thought I would have to schedule for weeks, they came out the next day
- ABC Septic Tank SVCJason arrived when expected and was professional and courteous. Very respectful of my home, when he needed to come in the house he took precautions not to track in any mud. He provided the Angie's List discount on both service and parts. System certification was delivered as promised. Service was required due to the sale of my home. Jason explained that the pump was under warranty and would be transferable to the new homeowner. Excellent service and customer service
- ABC Septic Tank SVCAt 6PM on a Wednesday night (with my husband out of town on business and a child sick with the flu) we discovered that the shower water wouldn't drain. Upon further inspection we noticed water in an addition bathtub that hadn't been used recently. The problem was due to the treatment plant being full and needing to be drained. Talk about BAD TIMING! I first tried calling another company that was listed in the phone book and advertised 24 hour service to see if they could come take care of the problem. They informed me it would be the next morning sometime before they would even come out. Having a sick child, that wasn't an option for us. I called ABC Septic, and they came to the rescue! They were currently on another job when I called, but I was informed they could be here around 7:30PM. They called shortly before they arrived to let me know they were on their way. They were EXTREMELY professional! They drained the treatment plant and had me to run water in all the bathrooms to make sure everything was draining properly. They checked the treatment plant and system for problems and found a broken part on the aerator. They were here for around an hour and a half. The total charge for draining the 1300 gallon tank was $325. They didn't even charge me any type of after hours fee. It's hard to find such an exceptional company like this one, and I'm so glad I did. I'll never use anyone else but them!!
- ABC Septic Tank SVCThings have always gone real well with this company in the past. They were clean and respected your home and floors. They were competitively priced. I had them out multiple times.
- MID SOUTH SEPTIC SERVICEMy tanks were overue for cleaning out, especially with all the rain we have had lately keeping them full. I originally called about 1 tank, but after they started pumping it out, I remembered to have them check the 2nd tank, which only has an apartment with 1 bath going to it. It was also close to being full, so they went ahead and pumped it out as well. Both tanks are about 1000 gallons each but their truck was able to handle it. I was impressed with the driving Tony did. He backed the truck up a driveway that is fairly steep to start out with, then curves and goes through a gate and then curves again. I admit to being a little nervous about the gate posts and a couple of trees while he was doing that, but he said it was easy with a good spotter, which he had in Matt. Both men were nice and quickly got the job done. Tony even offered advice (and a sample) on the enzyme product that could be beneficial for our field lines, since they are almost 30 years old. I would highly reccommend them and will definately be calling them again in a few years.The price was higher than it was the last time I had this done (by someone else), but it was a resonable increase considering the passage of time and the price of gas. They did do the 2nd tank for a discounted price even though it was not on the schedule and I would have understood if they told me they could not do it at that time. I appreciated that very much.I also appreciated how soon they were able to get to me considering the weather and other factors. They fit my schedule nicely. Again, I would highly reccomend them
- MID SOUTH SEPTIC SERVICECalled on a Wednesday afternoon and they showed up bright and early the next morning. They pumped the septic tank and were very courteous and knew what they were doing. I was impressed with the service and will definitely use them again for any septic tank work/pumping in the future.
- ABC Septic Tank SVCThe service provider was great. While he was professional, he was also friendly and approachable. I don't have a traditional septic system, I have a water treatment system with multiple tanks--which I did not know and the service provider explained. During the previous month I had had extremely high electrical bills and was concerned that the system was operating 24/7 causing part of the high bills. He inspected the system, particularly the aerator was operating properly and explained that even if the system ran all the time, the aerator draws about the same amount of power as a 40W light bulb, which could not be the cause of the hundreds of dollars in electric bills. Once that issue was addressed, he then moved on to checking the level of the tank, telling me there was no need to pump it at the time but perhaps a year or so from now. He then explained how the two tank system worked, and that it would be a good idea to add chlorine tablets through the maintenance access. He laughed when I said I had never been told this and said that most persons with this type of system are not aware, but that when the first tank drains into the second tank of the system, the chlorine purifies the water even further than the initial purification process. At my request so that I did not dig in an area where the system was located, he identified the location of the tanks and the lines for the system. All in all, he addressed my initial concerns with the system, then went even further and stayed until all my questions were answered, even those that were not part of the maintenance checkup he performed. One additional item--time of arrival. Most service providers can only provide a window of when they will arrive, which makes sense as they often run into things with their service calls that are more involved and take longer than expected. In this case, ABC let me know when the service person would arrive and he actually arrived within the window they said he would, without me having to call and check and say, "Ok, where is he?" This was a nice change
- MID SOUTH SEPTIC SERVICEFor the second time--once every five years--these guys have been there to get the job done and done right. From call-to-action was less than 3 hours. The price quoted was the price charged (same price for the same service five years apart!). Personnel professional, courteous and answered questions; gave me some suggestions on how to slow-down the need to have the system pumped. Given the potentially "smelly" nature of the work, these guys' performance was "coming up roses" and I'll call them again when the need arises
Septic Tank Companies in Olive Branch
- Business Description:911 Restoration of Memphis is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe b..Recent Review:Great Job. When Jim got on the scene we had approximately 4 inches of water thru out the entire house, running down the walls and ceilings. They removed all the water immediately and worked with our insurance company to get all the damaged material out of the house and back in the dry, so we could start the rebuild process. Thanks Jim and crewROB P.
- Business Description:At Traditional we are fully aware of what an inconvenience mishaps and unexpected plumbing issues can be. We will work with your schedule to make sure whatever the issue, we get you taken care of in a timely fashionRecent Review:The work was perfect, super friendly, eager to work, and goes above and beyond, from the office staffs to the guys that did the work.Cassie M.
- Business Description:We are a full service septic and plumbing company located in North Mississippi. We are highly skilled and trained with treatment plants, as we have been installing them since they came out. We offer the very best quality of workmanship. We offer a wide variety of services. If you truly want it done right the first time, choose us! Several payment options, please check us outRecent Review:Very well, they called and came a day earlier then expectedPeter G.
- Business Description:Locally owned National Franchise, Family Owned and Operated, since 1991Recent Review:They fixed it- after 4-5 days of work at 1600 per day. Day 1 they dug the hole in wrong place and could not reach leak they charged me 1600 for 2 plumbers for 1 day- one guy was a plumber and 1 guy was a helper. Day 2 the dug new a hole in the correct place my daughter's bedroom. Day 3 they showed up in the morning and then did not come back all-day, i complained about this because I was charger 1600 for this day - they said they would do a GPS track of the Van for the day and never got back to me. Day 4 the finished and Day 5 the cleaned up- the guys were nice- I was charged for 5 days for 2 days of work- i have called about 20 times and email about 20 no response- Do not use these guypat s.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Larry Yancey Septic Systems provides Eads, TN with quality septic tank cleaning, sewer line repair, and more. We cater to residential and commercial customers. Expect only quality results, professionalism, and dependability from us, because we consider your satisfaction our greatest company achievement. Some of our other specialties include sewer cleaning, grease trap cleaning, septic pumping and preventative maintenance to name a few. Call today for the area's bestRecent Review:Unlike Lawngevity, we actually saw Larry Yancey's crew do the work they promised. At the end of the day, you could hardly tell they had been 10 feet down into our driveway. The sod lines and the few pictures we took were the only evidence. They did a great job. <br /> Even though it has only been a month since they've performed the repairs, we are confident in his work. He also had a more realistic 1 year warranty. Lifetime warranties are often too good to be true. <br /Robert M.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Number of Employees: 8 Free Estimating Warranty
- Business Description:Backhoe work
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial Qualified Service Techs Service all Makes & Models Warranty on all Parts and Services Service Agreement Available
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Olive Branch
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Memphis2244 Wood Creek Dr
- 911 Restoration of Memphis
- ABC Septic Tank SVC741 Lee Creek Road
- ABC Septic Tank SVC
- Carrington Construction & Management Company115-D Eureka Street
- Carrington Construction & Management Company
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Gopher Grading9405 Stateline Rd.
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Gopher Grading
- HARDHAT CONSTRUCTION INC.3735 Cherry Rd
- HARDHAT CONSTRUCTION INC.
- Larry Yancey Septic Systems2345 Reid Hooker Road
- Larry Yancey Septic Systems
- Property Maintenance Services, Inc6412 Summer Gale Dr
- Property Maintenance Services, Inc
- ROOTER MAN PLUMBING5075 Macon Rd
- ROOTER MAN PLUMBING
- Shun's Plumbing508 Marlowe Ave
- Shun's Plumbing
- Traditional Plumbing Co, Inc.2039 Fletcher Creek Dr
- Traditional Plumbing Co, Inc.
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO