C & K Air & Heating Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2006

7160 Highway 178

Olive Branch, MS 38654

Since 1974, C&K Air and Heating Inc. has built a trustworthy reputation, by providing professional and courteous service at a great price. Our NATE certified technicians and TRANE comfort specialists will provide you with a solution that best fits your unique cooling and heating needs. We take great pride in building a relationship that provides you with knowledge and understanding of your air conditioning and heating equipment. We will guide you in developing an HVAC system that best fits your family to ensure maximum operating efficiency for your specific home environment. We also offer preventative maintenance plans that will extend the life of your system and save you money on your utility bill. **10% senior discount on service and repairs only, does not include installations **Free estimates are on Equipment Replacement Only **Credit card purchases may be subject to an additional charge...

06/19/2020

Craig L.

I had C&K replace a HVAC system and also add a new system for a bonus room over the garage. Chris and his staff took the time to answer my questions and give me all the options available to solve my problems. C&K came highly recommended and did not disappoint. Competitive pricing, especially for Trane systems, and quality work...no need to call anyone else. C&K is the best and I will continue to use them for all my HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Replace a HVAC system and added a new system, rearrange duct work, install new thermostats.

04/09/2020

Bobby L.

Awesome work, even better price! Great, friendly, and courteous office staff! I would recommend them to anybody. Great Service. JJ was very knowledgeable and friendly. He recommended getting my home zoned and this is something the wife and I are certainly interested in. Great overall!

Description of Work
Yearly Maintenance

03/18/2020

Norma M.

They were very clean, well dressed, and very polite. They were very responsive and even replaced a small part for free. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed a new HVAC system several years ago. They come out and service it annually each year.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We hope to do business with you again in the future.

07/03/2019

Robin S.

It went great but dut to moving my 4 ton unit to a new place in my attic, I had to contract with an electrician to install a dedicated line at my expense. I was not told of this until after installation and thought all cost and work was included in original estimate.

Description of Work
2 ac units installed

Category electrician

06/08/2018

Michael P.

Daniel did a wonderful job and explained everything included in the servicing of my AC units. He’s highly motivated and very customer friendly. I would recommend Daniel in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Two AC units were serviced

06/08/2018

Larry A.

Good. I recommend C&K. Their technician was very professional and expert at what he does.

Description of Work
Service AC and inspect for trouble.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

04/17/2018

Clay P.

C & K is a reliable and honest HVAC company. They installed a new Trane two years ago and so far the Trane is working flawless. C & K did the job quickly and professionally. I used them again to troubleshoot our other older bad compressor, Jeff diagnosed a bad capacitor, he replaced the capacitor and the compressor is working fine. Our house has three separate compressors, I asked if he would do a health check on the other two compressors while he was here. Without hesitation or protest he did what I asked. Jeff was very pleasant, friendly, honest, knowledgeable, and professional. The only gripe I have is, the bill was pretty steep for what he did. But he did add a little freon, and that stuff is ridiculously expensive. I I would highly recommend H & K.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot an inoperative HVAC compressor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are glad that you are pleased with our service and please let us know if we can help you in the future.

02/19/2018

Joy S.

The work was completed very professionally & the quality of work is excellent! Will Definitely use again!

Description of Work
Heating/Air repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are glad that you are satisfied with our work and thank you for the great review.

02/15/2018

Stephen T.

You literally do not need to look any further for heating & a/c service, this company is hands down the BEST! The technician, Jeff, was extremely kind and professional and explained exactly what was going on & why he made a few corrections. Honestly, the best part about his service was that he put booties over his boots so that he did not track dirt in the house! Even though that step had nothing to do with the work performed, it was just a little attention to detail step that made me feel good and felt confident he was doing his job with the same amount of detail. Will absolutely hire again!!

Description of Work
Routine maintenance check on heating & A/C units

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we were able to service your home. We will make sure that Jeff is aware that he did a good job and that you were pleased with him.

02/02/2018

David J.

If you're looking for prompt, courteous, experienced service that's fairly priced, you can stop your search. We had a furnace replaced and could not be more pleased with the entire process. Probably the most notable quality was their integrity (thank you Jeff!). No question, we would definitely use C&K again.

Description of Work
Replaced gas furnace.

Choate's Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing

Choate's Air Conditioning & Heating is a Christian, family owned and operated business, established in 1958. For over 60 years now, the Choate family has maintained its core values of being Honest, Fair and Trustworthy - to treat each job as if it were their own home. Three generations later, Choate's Air Conditioning & Heating is well known for being the best at what they do. You can count on our Trained & Certified professionals.

RW Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical Inc.

One of the most popular heating and cooling companies in Northern MS, RW Heating & Air has dedicated our business to high standards. OFFERING NEXT DAY A/C INSTALLS - we have the product on-hand and ready to install. We do everything we can to provide the best quality in all of our services whether we are doing installation, maintenance or repairs. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our skilled, licensed HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Technicians will provide you with efficient, professional service. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. We pride ourselves on value, by providing quick and cost-effective solutions from friendly technicians. You can rest assured that we won’t try to up-sell you on improvements you don’t need. If it doesn’t make sense for our customer, it doesn’t make sense to us. Doing business the way we’d like to be treated means being upfront, honest, and considerate of your home.

Offers by RW Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical Inc. on Angi
    Opach's A/C & Heating

With over 20 years of professional experience, we are your Heating & Air experts in the Memphis area. Contact us today for an estimate! Pre-cooling tune up for $54.99.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

Residential & Commercial New Equipment Installation, Repair, Retrofitting, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Gas Furnaces, Water Source Heat Pumps, Humidifier, Ventilators, Duct Work.

Floor Furnaces, Chillers, Window Units, Wall Heaters & Boilers.