C & K Air & Heating Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since June 2006

7160 Highway 178

Olive Branch, MS 38654

Since 1974, C&K Air and Heating Inc. has built a trustworthy reputation, by providing professional and courteous service at a great price. Our NATE certified technicians and TRANE comfort specialists will provide you with a solution that best fits your unique cooling and heating needs. We take great pride in building a relationship that provides you with knowledge and understanding of your air conditioning and heating equipment. We will guide you in developing an HVAC system that best fits your family to ensure maximum operating efficiency for your specific home environment. We also offer preventative maintenance plans that will extend the life of your system and save you money on your utility bill. **10% senior discount on service and repairs only, does not include installations **Free estimates are on Equipment Replacement Only **Credit card purchases may be subject to an additional charge...

06/19/2020

Craig L.

I had C&K replace a HVAC system and also add a new system for a bonus room over the garage. Chris and his staff took the time to answer my questions and give me all the options available to solve my problems. C&K came highly recommended and did not disappoint. Competitive pricing, especially for Trane systems, and quality work...no need to call anyone else. C&K is the best and I will continue to use them for all my HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Replace a HVAC system and added a new system, rearrange duct work, install new thermostats.

04/09/2020

Bobby L.

Awesome work, even better price! Great, friendly, and courteous office staff! I would recommend them to anybody. Great Service. JJ was very knowledgeable and friendly. He recommended getting my home zoned and this is something the wife and I are certainly interested in. Great overall!

Description of Work
Yearly Maintenance

03/18/2020

Norma M.

They were very clean, well dressed, and very polite. They were very responsive and even replaced a small part for free. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They installed a new HVAC system several years ago. They come out and service it annually each year.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We hope to do business with you again in the future.

07/03/2019

Robin S.

It went great but dut to moving my 4 ton unit to a new place in my attic, I had to contract with an electrician to install a dedicated line at my expense. I was not told of this until after installation and thought all cost and work was included in original estimate.

Description of Work
2 ac units installed

Category electrician

06/08/2018

Michael P.

Daniel did a wonderful job and explained everything included in the servicing of my AC units. He’s highly motivated and very customer friendly. I would recommend Daniel in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Two AC units were serviced

06/08/2018

Larry A.

Good. I recommend C&K. Their technician was very professional and expert at what he does.

Description of Work
Service AC and inspect for trouble.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

04/17/2018

Clay P.

C & K is a reliable and honest HVAC company. They installed a new Trane two years ago and so far the Trane is working flawless. C & K did the job quickly and professionally. I used them again to troubleshoot our other older bad compressor, Jeff diagnosed a bad capacitor, he replaced the capacitor and the compressor is working fine. Our house has three separate compressors, I asked if he would do a health check on the other two compressors while he was here. Without hesitation or protest he did what I asked. Jeff was very pleasant, friendly, honest, knowledgeable, and professional. The only gripe I have is, the bill was pretty steep for what he did. But he did add a little freon, and that stuff is ridiculously expensive. I I would highly recommend H & K.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot an inoperative HVAC compressor.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are glad that you are pleased with our service and please let us know if we can help you in the future.

02/19/2018

Joy S.

The work was completed very professionally & the quality of work is excellent! Will Definitely use again!

Description of Work
Heating/Air repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are glad that you are satisfied with our work and thank you for the great review.

02/15/2018

Stephen T.

You literally do not need to look any further for heating & a/c service, this company is hands down the BEST! The technician, Jeff, was extremely kind and professional and explained exactly what was going on & why he made a few corrections. Honestly, the best part about his service was that he put booties over his boots so that he did not track dirt in the house! Even though that step had nothing to do with the work performed, it was just a little attention to detail step that made me feel good and felt confident he was doing his job with the same amount of detail. Will absolutely hire again!!

Description of Work
Routine maintenance check on heating & A/C units

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we were able to service your home. We will make sure that Jeff is aware that he did a good job and that you were pleased with him.

02/02/2018

David J.

If you're looking for prompt, courteous, experienced service that's fairly priced, you can stop your search. We had a furnace replaced and could not be more pleased with the entire process. Probably the most notable quality was their integrity (thank you Jeff!). No question, we would definitely use C&K again.

Description of Work
Replaced gas furnace.

12/31/2017

Ernest G.

They got a man here within 24 hours despite it being a very busy time with a cold snap and the holidays. The technician had the part on his truck and the unit was back blowing warm air in less than an hour after he arrived. The technician was professional and friendly. I used my Angie's List coupon and got $25 off.

Description of Work
One of my furnaces quit working late last Thursday afternoon.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are glad that we could get your heating problem taken care of quickly.

12/22/2017

ANGELA B.

Good job. I only had to pay visit fee.

Description of Work
Install new AC Coil

12/16/2017

Bernd S.

We bought a 20-yr-old house with the original furnace in it. From Home Inspection we knew the furnace did not work. They came quickly, assessed the problem, ordered the parts and did the repair in the busy period before christmas and got it all to work without the need to constantly expedite. We also appreciated that and how they communicated and arranged appointments with the tenants directly.

Description of Work
Replacement of Inducer Fan

11/15/2017

Emily M.

We were very pleased with the whole replacement process. The owner of the company was attentive during the installation process and made sure that his site manager had all the things needed to complete the job well. We thought the installation would take two days, but were delighted when C&K was able to finish in one long day. We are very pleased with the results. The areas around the units both outside and inside were left clean and free of debris. Our home is already more comfortable.

Description of Work
Both of the HVAC systems in our home needed to be pre-emptively replaced. Most of the equipment was installed in 1987 when the house was built. Last spring after reading reviews on Angie's list, we chose C&K to service our air conditioning units before we turned them on. The service contract included checking the heating units this fall as well. The technicians discussed the issues that were present with us in a very professional and clear way during both calls. Necessary repairs were made and, as a result, the old units were working satisfactorily. Although we had confidence that C&K could keep them running, we decided to go ahead and get new systems that are more energy efficient and cost effective. We contacted another company with comparable ratings on Angie's list, in addition to C&K, and received bids from both. After receiving bids, we selected C&K to do the work because based on our experiences we believed we could trust them to do what they promised, provide us with high quality installation, and their price was competitive for similar Carrier equipment.

11/12/2017

Jeffrey S.

The heater had been checked by the largest Air & Heat company in Memphis. They had suggested $1000 of repairs (two parts), saying that if these repairs were not made the pilot light would need to be manually re-lit every time the system cut off (something we really wanted to avoid). They really pushed a $10,000 new AC/Heater that was a class larger than the current one. I then contacted C&K for a second opinion. Their service person inspected the heater thoroughly and installed a new pilot light part, all for less than $100.00. Since that service call the system has run for 3 weeks without problem. I appreciate the service man's knowledge and willingness to fix the problem economically and allow the heater to live a bit longer.

Description of Work
Heater was putting out cold air.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear of your experience with the other company. I am pleased to hear that we were able to fix your problem and you had a great experience with our company. We thank you for your business and look forward to serving you in the future. -chris kirk

10/13/2017

Mark H.

Everything went very well. I've been using C&K for maintenance on my 20+ year old dual York systems for the last 5 years. I maintain a service contract with them. The existing equipment was getting old and for various reasons we decided a full change-out was in order. One of the main drivers was the need to move away from R-22 refrigerant which is nearing complete phase-out and becoming expensive. Increased maintenance requirements was a strong second rationale. C&K has always been very professional, timely and responsive in their dealings with me. This transaction and related work went flawlessly. An eight man crew initiated work on day one. By end of the first day all demo work was completed and installation was 75 - 80% complete, with one system being fully operational. A two man crew completed the work by 1:00 PM the following day. Final walk-through was conducted around 4:00 that same afternoon with the installation lead person. No issues. Clean-up was reasonably thorough with some minor vacuuming needed afterwards; which is to be expected after that much traffic and demolition work. NOTE: I chose not to score on pricing as I did not obtain competitive quotes. I wanted to go with a known entity in terms of service provider as well as my prior good experiences with them.

Description of Work
Complete dual system replacement: 2 x 4 ton Trane XL16 i AC units, 2 x 100,000 BTU Trane XV80, two stage furnaces, 2 x 4 ton coils, 2 new thermostats in an older 3800 sq ft home. Transaction included special financing in conjunction with their annual "Fall Special" promotion.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time let us know how we are doing. We appreciate your business and know that if you need us we will be there to help. Thanks again.

10/11/2017

Sharon R.

Outstanding. Always responsive. Very professional. New system cut my utility bills as promised,

Description of Work
They did routine HVAC service for seven years and installed a whole new HVAC system two years ago.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and letting us know how we are doing. We appreciate your business.

09/13/2017

Martha H.

They are wonderful. They did all three of my properties. I have been using them for three years now. They worked a deal that charged me $75 for the first check, and if you have multiple apartments, they charge you $55 for the second check. So I have all three done at the same time. They are very reliable. They are very honest and will not take advantage of you. They did all three units in one day. They are very good at communicating. I give them the number of my tenants, and they coordinate when it's best for them to come.

Description of Work
They did the summer seasonal check.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. -Chris Kirk

09/13/2017

Martha H.

I had previously used another company that was recommended. I am an out of state landlord. They went to the house and did shotty work. The renter's sent me pictures of what was done. They had wiring on top of the units and stuff like that. I went and found C & K Air & Heating Inc. and called them. I told them I needed them. I had paid the other company $500 for that work and told me that was the only way to do repairs. They went there and said it was wrong. They charged me for new blades and they weren't even in there. They re-did, fixed it, it looks great, and was done correctly. They saved me from having to get a whole new unit. Their price is in line with everybody else.

Description of Work
Heating and A/C services.

09/11/2017

Janie C.

Very professional and courteous. Got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Air con broken.

09/07/2017

Janice W.

Great. Technician was on time and cleaned unit.

Description of Work
Routine cleaning of A/C unit.

08/23/2017

John H.

I've had them out to my house twice to do maintenance on my Air Conditioner.

Description of Work
Maintain the outside Air Conditioning Units. Clean them and add Freon.

07/26/2017

Jonathan M.

It went well. The R-22 was expensive, but that's par for the course. They were courteous, professional, punctual, and competent. I'd use them again.

Description of Work
Added R-22 refrigerant to system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are glad you were happy with our service. Thank you for taking the time to fill out your comments.

07/20/2017

Geoffrey B.

On the price, it's reasonable. They were very responsive, very quick.

Description of Work
They did a spring maintenance for my whole system and full maintenance as well.

07/18/2017

Ron D.

Excellent work. Cleaned and recharged system. Price was half of what I had been charged before using a different company.

Description of Work
A/C service.

AirTeK LLC

AIRTEK LLC specializes in residential Heating and Air repair and installations in the greater Memphis area. A/C repair and installations. Licensed, Bonded and Insured.

American HVAC & Plumbing

We have the professionalism of the big name companies without their prices. As experts in many skilled trades, American HVAC and Plumbing strives to exceed expectations. With nearly 14 years of experience, we take pride in the quality of our work, responsiveness, and competitive pricing. We look forward to serving you and building a lasting relationship. Call us today at (901) 221-1231 https://www.localhvaccontractormemphistn.com

RW Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical Inc.

One of the most popular heating and cooling companies in Northern MS, RW Heating & Air has dedicated our business to high standards. OFFERING NEXT DAY A/C INSTALLS - we have the product on-hand and ready to install. We do everything we can to provide the best quality in all of our services whether we are doing installation, maintenance or repairs. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our skilled, licensed HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Technicians will provide you with efficient, professional service. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. We pride ourselves on value, by providing quick and cost-effective solutions from friendly technicians. You can rest assured that we won’t try to up-sell you on improvements you don’t need. If it doesn’t make sense for our customer, it doesn’t make sense to us. Doing business the way we’d like to be treated means being upfront, honest, and considerate of your home.

Offers by RW Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical Inc. on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

Residential & Commercial New Equipment Installation, Repair, Retrofitting, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Gas Furnaces, Water Source Heat Pumps, Humidifier, Ventilators, Duct Work.

Floor Furnaces, Chillers, Window Units, Wall Heaters & Boilers.