In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Marion, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Marion
- Banks SepticExcellent! The work was completed in just a couple of days. They did great job in regrading when they were done.
- MID SOUTH SEPTIC SERVICEI was having issues with terrible smells in my bathroom which I thought might be septic tank related - crew arrived and inspected and it was found that septic tank was fine so no charge. It was later determined that the problem was with my hvac pipes in attic and somehow had caused a vapor lock in pipes
- ABC Septic Tank SVCThey've been out before several years ago. We live in a neighborhood that everybody is on the sewer except for us. For some reason there is a creek that kind of ran through my yard and the city evidently 25 years ago wouldn't take them into the creek. So I am the only person with a septic tank. I recall the truck, you would think for septic...it's a pretty fancy truck. For what they do, they represent themselves very well. I thought I would have to schedule for weeks, they came out the next day
- Kons Septic Service IncIt was making the interior of the house smell musty. I called plumbers, bought 2 different pumps at a home improvement store to try to pump it out myself, and nothing worked. I called Kons, and they came out, taking GREAT care and pumped it out. Mr. Kons jumped down inside the cistern. They protected the hardwood floors with rugs so their suction hoses wouldn't damage my floors. He also spent some time offering suggestions on how to prevent future occurences. I'm very grateful
- MID SOUTH SEPTIC SERVICECalled on a Wednesday afternoon and they showed up bright and early the next morning. They pumped the septic tank and were very courteous and knew what they were doing. I was impressed with the service and will definitely use them again for any septic tank work/pumping in the future.
- B & D GRAVELThey did a wonderful job and the customer service was excellent. He was one of the very few people who did what he said he would do when he said he would do it.
- MID SOUTH SEPTIC SERVICEFor the second time--once every five years--these guys have been there to get the job done and done right. From call-to-action was less than 3 hours. The price quoted was the price charged (same price for the same service five years apart!). Personnel professional, courteous and answered questions; gave me some suggestions on how to slow-down the need to have the system pumped. Given the potentially "smelly" nature of the work, these guys' performance was "coming up roses" and I'll call them again when the need arises
- ABC Septic Tank SVCAt 6PM on a Wednesday night (with my husband out of town on business and a child sick with the flu) we discovered that the shower water wouldn't drain. Upon further inspection we noticed water in an addition bathtub that hadn't been used recently. The problem was due to the treatment plant being full and needing to be drained. Talk about BAD TIMING! I first tried calling another company that was listed in the phone book and advertised 24 hour service to see if they could come take care of the problem. They informed me it would be the next morning sometime before they would even come out. Having a sick child, that wasn't an option for us. I called ABC Septic, and they came to the rescue! They were currently on another job when I called, but I was informed they could be here around 7:30PM. They called shortly before they arrived to let me know they were on their way. They were EXTREMELY professional! They drained the treatment plant and had me to run water in all the bathrooms to make sure everything was draining properly. They checked the treatment plant and system for problems and found a broken part on the aerator. They were here for around an hour and a half. The total charge for draining the 1300 gallon tank was $325. They didn't even charge me any type of after hours fee. It's hard to find such an exceptional company like this one, and I'm so glad I did. I'll never use anyone else but them!!
- MID SOUTH SEPTIC SERVICEThese guys were Johnny on the Spot. I had already just about killed myself trying to do something about my problem and for nothing. I gave up and called Mid-South Septic. My wife had to deal with the first visit but I was able to talk to them on the phone from work and had everything explained to me. I decided to take off work and be there for the field lines. You can imagine what it's like to dig 3 trenches totaling 200 feet and lay the half-moon plastic snap together pipe. But, when it was all over, my yard was back to semi-normal, just without any grass. I dealt with that later. Afterwards, I had them modify the top of my tank with a riser to accommodate future pump outs easier. All this took some time and a few visits but, we were flushing in no time. Everyone was polite, courteous, and helpful when I asked questions. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again. I just hope I don't have to....
- A-1 Septic Tank & Drain SvcThe price depends on what they do. My experience with them has always been excellent. Their response time and their service are good. They actually try to save me money if they can. I have priced it around; it's the same as everybody else. I would absolutely continue to use them in the future.
Septic Tank Companies in Marion
- Business Description:911 Restoration of Memphis is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe b..Recent Review:Great Job. When Jim got on the scene we had approximately 4 inches of water thru out the entire house, running down the walls and ceilings. They removed all the water immediately and worked with our insurance company to get all the damaged material out of the house and back in the dry, so we could start the rebuild process. Thanks Jim and crewROB P.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for 18 years. We are a small family owned business that not only offers a fair price, quality work, but also treats the customers like they're not "just another job."Recent Review:They were as nice as they could be. Their work was so great, that I didn't mind paying extra for their services.Darlene Z.
- Business Description:Number of Employees: 8 Free Estimating Warranty
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Larry Yancey Septic Systems provides Eads, TN with quality septic tank cleaning, sewer line repair, and more. We cater to residential and commercial customers. Expect only quality results, professionalism, and dependability from us, because we consider your satisfaction our greatest company achievement. Some of our other specialties include sewer cleaning, grease trap cleaning, septic pumping and preventative maintenance to name a few. Call today for the area's bestRecent Review:Unlike Lawngevity, we actually saw Larry Yancey's crew do the work they promised. At the end of the day, you could hardly tell they had been 10 feet down into our driveway. The sod lines and the few pictures we took were the only evidence. They did a great job. <br /> Even though it has only been a month since they've performed the repairs, we are confident in his work. He also had a more realistic 1 year warranty. Lifetime warranties are often too good to be true. <br /Robert M.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial Qualified Service Techs Service all Makes & Models Warranty on all Parts and Services Service Agreement Available
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Marion
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Memphis2244 Wood Creek Dr
- 911 Restoration of Memphis
- Carrington Construction & Management Company115-D Eureka Street
- Carrington Construction & Management Company
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Larry Yancey Septic Systems2345 Reid Hooker Road
- Larry Yancey Septic Systems
- Shun's Plumbing508 Marlowe Ave
- Shun's Plumbing
- Tacker PlumbingPO Box 414
- Tacker Plumbing
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO