In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Cordova, TN
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Cordova
- Banks SepticExcellent! The work was completed in just a couple of days. They did great job in regrading when they were done.
- MID SOUTH SEPTIC SERVICEI was having issues with terrible smells in my bathroom which I thought might be septic tank related - crew arrived and inspected and it was found that septic tank was fine so no charge. It was later determined that the problem was with my hvac pipes in attic and somehow had caused a vapor lock in pipes
- ABC Septic Tank SVCThey've been out before several years ago. We live in a neighborhood that everybody is on the sewer except for us. For some reason there is a creek that kind of ran through my yard and the city evidently 25 years ago wouldn't take them into the creek. So I am the only person with a septic tank. I recall the truck, you would think for septic...it's a pretty fancy truck. For what they do, they represent themselves very well. I thought I would have to schedule for weeks, they came out the next day
- MID SOUTH SEPTIC SERVICEEveryone we dealt with at Mid-South Septic was professional and courteous. They did excellent work, gave us the best quote we could find and I will definitely use them for any future issues we have with our septic system.
- B & D GRAVELThey did a wonderful job and the customer service was excellent. He was one of the very few people who did what he said he would do when he said he would do it.
- A-1 Septic Tank & Drain SvcThe price depends on what they do. My experience with them has always been excellent. Their response time and their service are good. They actually try to save me money if they can. I have priced it around; it's the same as everybody else. I would absolutely continue to use them in the future.
- Kons Septic Service IncIt was making the interior of the house smell musty. I called plumbers, bought 2 different pumps at a home improvement store to try to pump it out myself, and nothing worked. I called Kons, and they came out, taking GREAT care and pumped it out. Mr. Kons jumped down inside the cistern. They protected the hardwood floors with rugs so their suction hoses wouldn't damage my floors. He also spent some time offering suggestions on how to prevent future occurences. I'm very grateful
- MID SOUTH SEPTIC SERVICEThese guys were Johnny on the Spot. I had already just about killed myself trying to do something about my problem and for nothing. I gave up and called Mid-South Septic. My wife had to deal with the first visit but I was able to talk to them on the phone from work and had everything explained to me. I decided to take off work and be there for the field lines. You can imagine what it's like to dig 3 trenches totaling 200 feet and lay the half-moon plastic snap together pipe. But, when it was all over, my yard was back to semi-normal, just without any grass. I dealt with that later. Afterwards, I had them modify the top of my tank with a riser to accommodate future pump outs easier. All this took some time and a few visits but, we were flushing in no time. Everyone was polite, courteous, and helpful when I asked questions. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again. I just hope I don't have to....
- ABC Septic Tank SVCJason arrived when expected and was professional and courteous. Very respectful of my home, when he needed to come in the house he took precautions not to track in any mud. He provided the Angie's List discount on both service and parts. System certification was delivered as promised. Service was required due to the sale of my home. Jason explained that the pump was under warranty and would be transferable to the new homeowner. Excellent service and customer service
- ABC Septic Tank SVCThe service provider was great. While he was professional, he was also friendly and approachable. I don't have a traditional septic system, I have a water treatment system with multiple tanks--which I did not know and the service provider explained. During the previous month I had had extremely high electrical bills and was concerned that the system was operating 24/7 causing part of the high bills. He inspected the system, particularly the aerator was operating properly and explained that even if the system ran all the time, the aerator draws about the same amount of power as a 40W light bulb, which could not be the cause of the hundreds of dollars in electric bills. Once that issue was addressed, he then moved on to checking the level of the tank, telling me there was no need to pump it at the time but perhaps a year or so from now. He then explained how the two tank system worked, and that it would be a good idea to add chlorine tablets through the maintenance access. He laughed when I said I had never been told this and said that most persons with this type of system are not aware, but that when the first tank drains into the second tank of the system, the chlorine purifies the water even further than the initial purification process. At my request so that I did not dig in an area where the system was located, he identified the location of the tanks and the lines for the system. All in all, he addressed my initial concerns with the system, then went even further and stayed until all my questions were answered, even those that were not part of the maintenance checkup he performed. One additional item--time of arrival. Most service providers can only provide a window of when they will arrive, which makes sense as they often run into things with their service calls that are more involved and take longer than expected. In this case, ABC let me know when the service person would arrive and he actually arrived within the window they said he would, without me having to call and check and say, "Ok, where is he?" This was a nice change
Septic Tank Companies in Cordova
- Business Description:911 Restoration of Memphis is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pipe b..Recent Review:Great Job. When Jim got on the scene we had approximately 4 inches of water thru out the entire house, running down the walls and ceilings. They removed all the water immediately and worked with our insurance company to get all the damaged material out of the house and back in the dry, so we could start the rebuild process. Thanks Jim and crewROB P.
- Business Description:Tim Ferguson Plumbing, Air & Electric is West Tennessee’s premier provider of professional and quality plumbing, heating and air service. We have built our reputation on unparalleled service and exceptional work for our customers. Our goal is to provide you with quality plumbing, air & electrical service at an affordable price. We provide solutions for all areas of service and repair. Give us a call for your appointment today and see what separates us from our competitors! Additional DBA - Ti..Recent Review:Wouldn’t know never show they called n said they were short staffed reschedulingJennifer J.
- Business Description:At Traditional we are fully aware of what an inconvenience mishaps and unexpected plumbing issues can be. We will work with your schedule to make sure whatever the issue, we get you taken care of in a timely fashionRecent Review:The work was perfect, super friendly, eager to work, and goes above and beyond, from the office staffs to the guys that did the work.Cassie M.
- Business Description:.Recent Review:Critical: Punctuality, Quality Septic Tank Pumping cost me $309.00 for a half *** job at best or worse. Would never recommend this company again!! I was kind enough to dig both access holes for service call. Truck operators in past have cleaned both side thoroughly, then washed down sides. This driver left large amount in tank, said he cant get grease. Made no effort to open second hole at all. Did not wash down Tank. COST ME HIGHER DOLLARS. In general a half *** job at bestPhil T.
- Business Description:Locally owned National Franchise, Family Owned and Operated, since 1991Recent Review:They fixed it- after 4-5 days of work at 1600 per day. Day 1 they dug the hole in wrong place and could not reach leak they charged me 1600 for 2 plumbers for 1 day- one guy was a plumber and 1 guy was a helper. Day 2 the dug new a hole in the correct place my daughter's bedroom. Day 3 they showed up in the morning and then did not come back all-day, i complained about this because I was charger 1600 for this day - they said they would do a GPS track of the Van for the day and never got back to me. Day 4 the finished and Day 5 the cleaned up- the guys were nice- I was charged for 5 days for 2 days of work- i have called about 20 times and email about 20 no response- Do not use these guypat s.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:They never contacted us to do the job despite Angie’s List sending them a notice. Another Angie’s list provider gave the service we neededG M.
- Business Description:Number of Employees: 8 Free Estimating Warranty
- Business Description:Larry Yancey Septic Systems provides Eads, TN with quality septic tank cleaning, sewer line repair, and more. We cater to residential and commercial customers. Expect only quality results, professionalism, and dependability from us, because we consider your satisfaction our greatest company achievement. Some of our other specialties include sewer cleaning, grease trap cleaning, septic pumping and preventative maintenance to name a few. Call today for the area's bestRecent Review:Unlike Lawngevity, we actually saw Larry Yancey's crew do the work they promised. At the end of the day, you could hardly tell they had been 10 feet down into our driveway. The sod lines and the few pictures we took were the only evidence. They did a great job. <br /> Even though it has only been a month since they've performed the repairs, we are confident in his work. He also had a more realistic 1 year warranty. Lifetime warranties are often too good to be true. <br /Robert M.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial Qualified Service Techs Service all Makes & Models Warranty on all Parts and Services Service Agreement Available
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Cordova
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Memphis2244 Wood Creek Dr
- 911 Restoration of Memphis
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Gopher Grading9405 Stateline Rd.
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Gopher Grading
- HARDHAT CONSTRUCTION INC.3735 Cherry Rd
- HARDHAT CONSTRUCTION INC.
- Larry Yancey Septic Systems2345 Reid Hooker Road
- Larry Yancey Septic Systems
- Shun's Plumbing508 Marlowe Ave
- Shun's Plumbing
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO