Live green and save cash: Conserving water, composting and using fewer harsh household chemicals not only helps planet Earth – it’s good for your septic tank.
Get matched with top septic system services in Chesterfield, MO
There are 10 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Chesterfield
- Tampa Bay Plumbers LLCThe service was great. They were punctual and explained everything. They were knowledgeable and courteous.
- White's Sanitation IncWe strongly recommend White Sanitation for septic sewer system work. While selling a house recently, we were under time constraint to fix issues of the septic system of the house to meet the closing timeline. After a large effort of finding a suitable company for solving the septic problems, we went to White Sanitation and discussed our situation with Mr. Keith and Brian White. Although their company was very busy that time, they took on the work of our septic repair quickly: soon after pumping out the tank, checked and tested the septic system, developed a practical and effective solution, completed the work immediately with a very reasonable cost. We are very happy with their service and impressed with their professionalism, greatly appreciate their work
- Midwest Excavating Inc.Midwest did an exceptional job replacing our water line. I feared the entire yard would have to be dug up but he was able to complete the job with two small areas dug up. We had checked around and found that his pricing was more then fair especially when he was able to come out the same day. He is definitely the guy we will always call from now on
- ROSS EXCAVATINGWhat a wonderful person Bobby Ross was. Took time to explain to us everything he knew about our situation, talked to workers to follow up on projects and was an all around professional. Very highly recommend!
- Lakewide SepticLakeside Septic has been used exclusively for at least two decades. The septic system serves three cottages. The septic system was new when it was grandfathered in. Existing, old systems or failing septic systems were condemned to conform to current environmental and necessary restrictions. Were our current system to fail, a more expensive sewage treatment system would be required. Lakewide Septic is employed to maintain our system, keep it functioning within environmental regulations and maintain efficient service to three cottages. Lakewide Septic meets scheduled appointments. If a problem arises, one will be contacted to reschedule
- Veteran Environmental ServicesExcellent. They have provided service of my septic system for over 28 years. I wouldn’t have any one else.
- KING SEPTIC SERVICE INCFantastic company. Good people, Came when they said they would, correctly diagnosed the problem, did what they said they'd do, and charged what they said they'd charge. Very nice guys, polite and friendly. The owner came out twice. We had one question after they left, and they answered to our satisfaction. We would definitely use this company again
- AA Quick Sewer & SepticNot only did they get back to me within a half hour, the price was reasonable and the young man who came out to take care of our problem and pump out our septic tank was friendly, knowledgeable, and exceptionally courteous. We greatly appreciate such excellent service form everyone we dealt with.
- CJ CONCRETE PRODUCTSThey did a good job. They were prompt. They did a thorough job. They didn't leave a mess. They talked about some recommendations to make the system work better. We were satisfied.
- KING SEPTIC SERVICE INCThey did a very good job. Came out and gave an estimate first. The employee who pumped the tank was courteous and professional and informative. We are pleased an will uses them again.
Last update on July 18, 2020
Septic Service Contractors in Chesterfield, MO
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
The Indianapolis Department of Public Works launched the Septic Tank Elimination Program to convert Indianapolis homes with a septic tank to city sewer.
An septic tank expert gives Angie's List tips to keep yours operating smoothly.
Find septic tank services in
- Town And Country,
- Weldon Spring,
- Creve Coeur,
- Saint Peters,
- Des Peres,
- Valley Park,
- Maryland Heights,
- Saint Charles,
- Warson Woods,
- Saint Ann,
Septic Tank Contractors in Chesterfield, MO
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 7 Oaks Home Inspection LLC7827 Hwy N 104
O Fallon, Missouri 63368
- 7 Oaks Home Inspection LLC
- A.E.S. Inc. Septic Solutions1222 Springbluff Rd
Festus, Missouri 63028
- AA Quick Plumbing & Electric Sewer3012 N Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Ann, Missouri 63074
- AA Quick Sewer & Septic510 D St
Arnold, Missouri 63010
- About Plumbing Inc.3735 Plass Rd
Festus, Missouri 63028
- ABR Septic ServicePO Box 248
Dittmer, Missouri 63023
- ACME SERVICES INC9060 Watson C
Saint Louis, Missouri 63126
- All Purpose Sewer and DrainPO Box 270083
Saint Louis, Missouri 63126
- All Weather Sewer Service Inc5300 Lazy Acres
De Soto, Missouri 63020
- A.E.S. Inc. Septic Solutions
- Environmental Plumbing Services32 Front St
Valley Park, Missouri 63088
- Environmental Plumbing Services
- Flow King Rooter11025 Lin Valle Dr
Saint Louis, Missouri 63123
- Flow King Rooter
- Hawk's Septic ServicePO BOX 724
Crystal City, Missouri 63019
- Hawk's Septic Service
- KING SEPTIC SERVICE INC8739 BYRNESVILLE RD
Cedar Hill, Missouri 63016
- KING SEPTIC SERVICE INC
- Prodigal Son Remodeling1523 Golden Dr
Saint Louis, Missouri 63137
- Prodigal Son Remodeling
- RingCo Construction L.L.C.5224 Autumnwinds Dr
Saint Louis, Missouri 63129
- Roto-Rooter3528 Pratte Rd
Bonne Terre, Missouri 63628
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service3041 Elm Point Industrial Dr
St. Charles, Missouri 63301
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services129 E Gallatin St
Vandalia, Illinois 62471
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2671 Washington Ave
Saint Louis, Missouri 63103
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1234 Hanley Industrial Ct
Saint Louis, Missouri 63144
- RingCo Construction L.L.C.
- Veteran Environmental Services13010 Gist Rd
Bridgeton, Missouri 63044
- Veteran Environmental Services
Septic tank companies that service Chesterfield
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.