All Purpose Sewer and Drain

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2004

PO Box 270083

Saint Louis, MO 63126

WE SPECIALIZE IN WATER HEATER INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS, SEWER AND DRAIN CLEANING AND REPAIRS, AS WELL AS GENERAL PLUMBING REPAIRS (OLD OR NEW)

10/08/2021

tracy U.

The job included cutting a section of the wall to access the cracked PVC tee, removing the broken tee and installing a replacement tee. Daniel was prompt, efficient and cleaned up his work space. Didn't have other quotes to compare due to no return calls from other plumbing companies but price seemed reasonable. Would definitely use this company again!

Description of Work
Replacement of broken PVC tee

01/02/2020

T. K.

I've use them for 20 years. they are family owned business, they do outstanding job and their rates are always extremely reasonable.

Description of Work
They installed a bathroom faucet.

08/07/2019

Amie T.

The service itself was great. My technician was here when promised and he was friendly and got the work done quickly. He also did another line inside that had been backing up (for an additional fee of course). The only issue I had was that when he was outside, he removed a huge rope-like root that had caused the blockage and he did not remove it when he left. I came across it the next day when I went around the side of the house and there it was in my side yard. It might have partially been the confusion of doing the extra line, or partially because there was a huge thunderstorm brewing and he was trying to finish up the outside work quickly, but we had to deal with it and it was pretty gross. With other services I've used, they have taken things like that with them for disposal. I would 100% hire them again though--I'd just clarify or double-check before I signed off on the paperwork.

Description of Work
Emergency main line cleanout

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

09/13/2018

Mike K.

Roger ran a cable under the house and unplugged the stoppage. Luckily that is all it was.

Description of Work
Had a stopped up sewer line. Toilets were backing up.

08/15/2018

Brad W.

I have used All Purpose Sewer and Drain twice now in the past 2 weeks. The first trip was to diagnose a water leak in the laundry room. Daniel showed up on the same day slightly earlier than originally promised (1:30pm vs. 2:00pm) and determined that the hot water heater was leaking. He called me, explained the problem, and asked how I wanted to proceed. I told him to replace the hot water heater, which he did on the same day. The problem was fixed. The second trip occurred today. My tenant informed me that the hall bathroom shower had very little water pressure. I called All Purpose Sewer and Drain and they were out there to fix it. (Turns out, it was just a clogged shower head.) When I asked how much I owed, they told me that this trip was complimentary since they were already in the area and were only at my house for a few minutes. Overall, I am very happy with the work performed (this is a rental unit) and will definitely use them again in the future (both for my rental units and for my own home). I highly recommend both Roger and Daniel!

Description of Work
Diagnose water leak, replace hot water heater, clean shower head

Category plumbing, water heater repair

06/26/2018

Teresa B.

Excellent. The owners son work until he loosen the plug spot even climbing down into drain. Have given out his name to several friends. Very professional

Description of Work
Unplug sewer drain

Category sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

06/22/2018

Melissa S.

Roger is amazing. He has saved us on many occasions. We own an 85 year old home and we're always discovering issues that need addressing. Roger is always quick to respond, he and his son both do impeccable work, and they are the type of reliable tradesmen you'd be thankful to have in your contacts list and working in your home. He's rushed out in multiple emergency situations, and he's also the one we will call when we finally get to demo some of these old bathrooms and start from scratch. Top notch work, professional person, extremely fair prices. We recently had an old bathroom sink back up so we opened the cabinet to look at the pipe below and it literally broke off of the wall. Roger fit us into his schedule quickly and in a very short amount of time, he was able to repair the problem. I can't say enough great things about this company because this type of reliable person is nearly impossible to find these days. We're grateful for his excellent work!

Description of Work
Replace bathroom plumbing between the sink and wall.

10/20/2017

Jan F.

Great 👍 they were prompt and I would hire again.

Description of Work
New liner put into water box in front

09/21/2017

Debra W.

Fast, quick, and awesome!! Will definitely use again. Friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Unclog bathroom sink drain.

05/08/2017

Kevin F.

We called ten different places and no one would come out, they sent someone out way after closing hours and took care of us.

Description of Work
They fixed frozen pipes.

05/08/2017

Kevin F.

They were called on a emergency. They made sure to fit us in, I can't rate them high enough. The responsiveness and professionalism stood out, they saved us and gave us water. They cared and responded, worked extra to fit us in and fix the pipes.

Description of Work
They were out to fix frozen pipes.

10/09/2016

Joe J.

I called All Purpose about 7:30 that night and Roger immediately answered. We agreed that it wasn't an emergency since we had access to a working bathroom in the basement, and he said he'd be at my house between 9 and 9:30 am the next day (Sunday). He showed up, listened to everything that happened and got to work on the roof. Within 30 minutes had the drains flowing. and then took the time to help my wife clean out the bathroom sink drain, He was polite, efficient, obviously very knowledgeable, and a good conversationalist too. He charged me about one-half of what the other company was going to charge. I'll certainly keep his card and he'll be the first call for any plumbing/drain cleaning needs.

Description of Work
We had a clogged drain between the first floor and basement early on a Saturday afternoon. I tried plunging and running a small snake to no avail. I had a widely known nationwide chain come out around 6 pm and their technician tried the same approaches using his power auger and plunging expertise also to no avail. Because the clean out in the basement was behind a wall, he said the only other way was to go through the roof vent but his company's policy prohibits their employees from doing so. He explained how I could try with my garden hose that had a nozzle fitting and then left after charging me $60. I followed his recommendations by trying to do this in the dark, also with no luck.

Category drain cleaning

04/01/2016

Corey H.

Arrived in timely manner and got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Snaked out a root wad

Category sewer cleaning

03/11/2016

Cornelia M.

OK - now I have a plumber I can trust. That is saying A LOT. Dan was the only plumber to call back directly and quickly after I'd tried 7 places. Had the part needed and made the repair in about 15 minutes, if that long. It could have been a total disaster in my house and thanks to his quick response on a Friday night...all is well. I am immensely grateful. Emergency plumbing at a reasonable price...I wasn't even sure that existed anymore. I will definitely be a regular customer.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking 2-gallon thermal expansion tank that was ready to blow off the 3/4" water line. Put in new 2 gallon thermal expansion tank. Knew what the problem was before he even got here.

Category plumbing, septic tank

02/27/2016

Phyllis W.

Very well. No complaints at all. Delighted with the service on a weekend.

Description of Work
Returned a call on a Friday night, arranged to arrive Saturday at 8:30 to clear the clogged sewer drain for the house. Arrived punctually and performed the job quickly and well.

11/07/2015

Warren K.

Our kitchen sink drain became clogged. I tried using a 15 ft snake but could not unclog it. The plumber said he would arrive within an hour on a Saturday, and arrived in 45 minutes. He tried a 25 ft snake first and then used a 50 ft snake which finally worked. He cleaned up the mess well afterwards. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Unclogged the kitchen sink drain

09/22/2015

Margaret C.

He had to come out over two days, but got the job done in a quick amount of time, cleaned everything up before he left, and gave me a fair price. He was on time for both appointments. He was professional but was not a "robot" either, like some repair people can be. I would not hesitate to refer others to Roger at All Purpose Sewer and Drain and I plan to call again if the need arises!

Description of Work
Roger came out and installed a garbage disposal, new kitchen sink faucet, and new bathroom sink faucet. In addition, he cut out some plywood to fit under my sink to cover some ugly particleboard which was looking bad.

06/19/2015

Sarah B.

Excellent. Fast. Professional. Cleared kitchen clog and recommended how to avoid the same thing in the future. Went the extra mile to check bathroom line, too. Will use again.

Description of Work
Cleared clog in kitchen sink and checked bathroom lines

05/27/2015

Brandon W.

I was so impressed with their service. We had Roger come out to clear a drain. I was able to schedule that day for after work. He had the drain cleared in about 20 minutes. He gave me a quote for a hot water heater that we needed replaced and encouraged me to compare the quote with other plumbers. Daniel came out the next week to install the heater and did a great job. He also looked at a couple items that were brought up during our home inspection and showed me what I could do to address the items and how much it would cost if we had them do the repairs. He actually encouraged us to wait on the items, as they aren't causing any problems. I was really impressed with their quality of service and transparency. When we have plumbing issues in the future these guys will be our only call.

Description of Work
Cleared a clog and installed new hot water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

05/12/2015

Mark F.

We had all the toilets checked because they were all acting up, and each one needed a little repair or part replacement of some sort. The master bath toilet's handle was broken and after searching for the part and going to the warehouse, we were told we might consider an entire new toilet, as it would be cheaper than purchasing the new handle part. We were very pleased w ith the service.

Description of Work
Replaced toilet hardware, flapper, and other parts.

01/27/2015

Julie L.

Good. They came out in less than two weeks of the purchase. I liked that he solved the problem quickly. It was inexpensive. I would recommend them to do work for my friends and family.

Description of Work
They came out and did some work on the bathroom. There was a plumbing problem where it was making a bunch of clanking noise and they came in and replaced the faucet in the shower.

01/04/2015

Steven S.

Called and spoke to the owner who quickly dispatched a driver over to the house on a SUNDAY, to help me. Daniel showed up immediately went to work in the 30 degree weather with the "snake" into the main sewer line. Pulling root after root out he continued until the line was cleared. The owner advised he would help me as much as he could to stay away from the usual weekend and holiday rates and he did. Daniel worked for over an hour and they only charged me the original quote amount. It was a great experience and I will use these guys again and again. Daniel even spoke to me about the lateral sewer program offered by the county and suggested I look into it. A+++++

Description of Work
Main sewer line was backed up had a similar problem a few years ago and it was roots in the system.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

11/17/2014

Christine K.

Went great. Fast service. Excellent job! Would refer to everyone!!

Description of Work
Daniel snaked main line from outside.

11/09/2014

Priscilla T.

Great - he was on time, and spent enough time doing the job so I felt like I got my money's worth. He was very reassuring that I had no issues with the main line on my property.

Description of Work
Cleaned and scoped the main line of my sewer.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

10/11/2014

Evan L.

Arrived very professional did the work purchased and all went well

Description of Work
Snaked the drains in the house and did a great job

KIRKWOOD PLUMBING INC

Since 1985, Kirkwood Plumbing has been performing fast, affordable, and high-quality plumbing services to homes and businesses in St. Louis and beyond. Our licensed and certified plumbers believe that quality workmanship and clear, honest communication makes all the difference, which is why you can count on us to always deliver honest recommendations, unmatched service, and 5-star customer care. No job is too big or small for our skilled plumbers, so whether you need seamless installations, remodels, repairs, or replacements, our team can help. From designing and installing your dream kitchen to replacing an outdated water heater and everything in between, you can count on our plumbers to exceed your expectations at every turn.

BURKE PLUMBING CO

Burke Plumbing, LLC has been a family owned and operated business for over 80 years. We are based in St. Charles, MO. 2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY JOB WITH OPTIONS.

Precision Plumbing Solutions

Here at Precision Plumbing Solutions we offer same day and 24 hour Emergency service. We take great pride in taking great care of our customers and we have some of the best plumbers in St. Louis and St. Charles County areas guaranteed. We are family owned and operated.