Carroll Roofing and Exteriors

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

1266 N Kirkwood Rd

Saint Louis, MO 63122

We offer FREE, NO-OBLIGATION estimates with very fair and competitive pricing. We specialize in Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Soffit/Fascia and Power-Washing services. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction possible with outstanding workmanship and only use top-notch, quality materials. We stand behind the free, honest advice we offer to all of our prospective customers. We are fully insured and BBB accredited. For storm related damage we work with homeowners, insurance companies, adjusters and claim services. Our owner Craig started out with a mission to build a business built on providing honest, affordable, customer service based results. Years later we are proud to continue this trend today with the core focus of "Honesty, Quality & Customer Service"!...

roofing (40)gutter repair (20)siding companies (12)handyman (1)awnings (1)

12/29/2020

Craig (Owner) and his team were absolutely great to work with. He answered all of my questions throughout the entire project. He and his teams were professional, experienced, and very skilled at their crafts. I would HIGHLY recommend Carroll Roofing and Exteriors for any exterior work on your home. I am definitely recommending Carroll Roofing and Exteriors to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New installation of siding, gutters, soffit, and fascia.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

Photo for Carroll Roofing and Exteriors - 1266 N Kirkwood Rd, Saint Louis, MO - 39107973

Thank you so much! And thank you for posting some pics! You were awesome to work for and appreciate your reviews! Thanks again!

09/03/2020

The experience was phenomenal. Pricing was better than the several other bids. Craig was always available before and during the project to handle any questions or concerns. Very easy to work with. The crew was extremely efficient and clean. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Will do business with again. Hard to find ethics that this team has, kudos to Carroll Roofing and Exteriors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding, soffit, fascia, gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

Thank you so much for your review! It was a couple years after initially giving an estimate for the work and I'm happy you chose us after the long wait. Thank you again to you and your family!

05/07/2018

We own an older home in St. Louis City, built around 1922. I e-mailed Craig for a quote, he responded promptly. After speaking with him, a few minor changes were made with no price increase. He suggested venting our roof with more back vents to keep the attic cooler. We also added a vent for our bathroom and added ice/water shield to the bay window area. He was very accommodating in working with o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed shingles and gutters replaced on our residence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2018

Thank you so much for the review! They were great to work with as well. Very understanding with everything and working around their schedules was no problem at all. Thanks again and thank you very much for the review!!!

04/17/2018

I called the team and asked for a quick project - they did an amazing job as always!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fascia, Soffits, and Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

Thank you so much for your review! In all fairness this was my old neighbor that we all still love very much! We also did her roof several years back and this was to wrap her fascia, some soffits closed in, and new gutters. Made her house virtually maintenance free. Thank you so much for the review!

03/30/2018

Craig worked closely with my insurance company to replace a roof damaged by hail. His installers were professional and were very complete in clean up.The more impressive feature it that Craig has been out to my house a few times after installation to address minor adjustments. He has helped me figure out what happened after gutter guards were installed by another company. He has been very generous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2015

Thank you so much for the review! This is a customer who I first met to make some minor repairs on a front gutter issue where water was getting behind her gutters and then a year later or so was hit with hail and took care of the full roof at that time. Since replacing the roof I've been out to look and try to address any concerns, issues, and even questions with the roof, gutters, drainage, etc. ...

03/24/2018

Great job planning and helping to choose shingles all the way through to completion

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof to replace existing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2018

Thank you very much for the review! This was a very large, steep and 3 stories in some places. Took quite a few days from start to finish and it looks awesome!

02/08/2018

Excellent. Very professional and responsive. Craig was able to get the work done very quickly at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof removal and replacement using architectural shingles on house and garage

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you so much for the review! Every customer we take of and every review we receive means the world to us. Every customer is important to us and I try to remember every customer I've had the privilege to take care of. Thank you again for the review and trusting us to take care of your roof for you, it's never easy choosing a contractor and we try to always remember that..

01/23/2018

I've used Carroll Roofing and Exteriors multiple times on both my personal residence and my investment properties. Great work quality and very professional, honest, punctual, and polite. I've recommended him to other people many times and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, siding, gutters, fascia, and soffit.

CATEGORY awnings,gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2018

Thank you very much for your review! I've had the privilege to work with [Member Name Removed] on several occasions and always great to work with! I've been done work on his personal property and investment properties for a few years now whether it ends up being roofing, siding or gutters.

11/07/2017

Carroll Roofing and Exteriors put on a new roof and replaced some old gutters and downspouts on our house in September/October. Craig and his team were very professional and his bid was extremely reasonable. Since he was replacing very old gutters and soffit/facia, he did his best to match everything up and made it look great. Good clean up when project was complete. Craig was very communicative w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and replaced some old gutters and downspouts.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

Thank you so much for your review! The customer had very old copper gutters that were built into the fascia, installed under the roof and even installed into the siding. This is somewhat common on older homes and can be a difficult process upgrading these things and can take a few different steps. Job turned out great and the roof looks awesome!

08/10/2017

I love Carroll Roofing! First of all when you call you always get Craig Carroll, so you can fee good about supporting a small local business and owner. Carroll roofing is quick, reliable, neat and professional. Both times are quotes were reasonable and came in lower than others. Due to the age of our home when we had our roof replaced the cost ended up being higher than the original quote, which C...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The first time we used Carroll Roofing was to get our roof replaced, the second time we used them we had all new soffits and gutters put on. (We couldn't afford to do both jobs at once)

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2015

Thank you so much for the review! We loved working with you on your projects. The house definitely had some bad wood but we tried to make it as painless as possible. Thank you for all the referrals you've sent us and we always try to take great care of anyone who gets referred to us. Thank you so much for the review!

Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Soffit/Fascia, Power-Washing, Tarping, and more! FREE, NO-OBLIGATION Estimates.

Slate Roofing