Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Moorhead, MN
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Moorhead
- Fix A BrickHow did it go? Well.. Never accept the bid of a contractor who claims he "took a bath" trying to promote an "all-you-can-drink" party during Bike Week at Sturgis, S.D. "Randy" set our alarms off early due to his unprofessional appearance and demeanor. I was concerned that he might be using substances. However, we are both forgiving and cautious people and sought additional references, including one from the biggest brick and masonry suppliers in the area. They were positive, so we thought, what the heck? And heck is what we got. Advances against work not done? Check. Showing up looking like he was still strung out from the night before? Check. Dumping unused grout and cement in our garden? Check. Failure to show when promised? Check. Work not completed within time specified. Check. And quality? Forget about it. Now, the "repairs" are all popping out and each time my dog fetches loose concrete, I am reminded that I got took. So, pass on this one. Really. This is why you joined Angie's List, to be warned off against contractors like this. You've been warned
- Fix A BrickThe bid was for $775.00, which I thought was way too high to begin with but he was very eager to get the job done so I hired him. He found a couple bee's nests inside the chimney and instead of having me call an exterminator, he said he would take care of them himself. After a couple weeks, they were still flying around and in my house. I spent every night and morning cleaning up dead and live bees for over two weeks. On top of that, he did not do the job he bid. He did not replace the caps, he did not fill all the areas he was supposed to fill, and the areas he did fill were VERY sloppy and incomplete. The yard was a mess with his garbage from his vehicle and there were chunks of mortar and caulking all over the roof, in the gutters, and in the yard. I have never had such a horrible professional service and the way he handled himself was appalling. I had contacted a couple other people to check out his work to confirm my thoughts about the job and they thought it was worse than I did. He harassed me for a week to get his money and came to my door one day while I was in the shower and pounded on the door and rang my doorbell for almost ten minutes. When I came to the door he looked like he had crawled out of a hole from a week earlier and was extremely jittery and argumentative. I had documented all the problems and had witnesses so when I told him I would give him $300.00 he tried to backtrack and tell me he would come back and fix the problems. He also threatened that he could 'take down" everything he had done on the job. As soon as I threatened him to either take the $300.00 or take me to court, he took the money and accused me of "playing him" for the job. One thing I learned from this experience is that good businessmen are busy and do not have time to the jobs immediately, and he started the next day after the bid. I had a bad feeling about the job from the beginning and I should have fired him right away when he insisted on taking care of the bees
Masonry Contractors in Moorhead
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:MasonryRecent Review:Luke did a great job. Prompt, courteous, fast completion, and fairly priced. Highly recommended!Ross C.
- Business Description:Custom, Decrotive concrete driveways, patios, pools, decks. Stone/Brick, landscaping, retaining walls, colums, glass block. Concrete counter tops, and much more
- Business Description:COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED.Recent Review:Jason was very good at the start. Punctual and creative with his solutions. Then about a quarter of the way through he started not showing up when he was suppose to arrive. Real annoying. I know life is hectic but he would never call. Very erractic. He did get the job done but the work was shoddyMatt W.
- Business Description:We are a full service building supply store serving contractors for new build projects and remodels. We supply everything from lumber to lighting. We also offer design services for contractors.
- Business Description:We specialize in bricks, stones, concrete blocks, and poured concrete. If you need anything involving any of these, whether it's a repair, a remodeling project, new construction, or anything else, we can take care of you.
- Business Description:We are a smaller company as of the moment. The owners are the laborers; as the quality shows.
- Business Description:we do commercial & resiential tuck pointing caulking and have list of sub-contring
- Business Description:Concrete construction and manufaturing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Moorhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ARTISTIC CONCRETE INC3241 MAIN AVE
Fargo, North Dakota
- ARTISTIC CONCRETE INC
- Buffalo Rock Resources llc724 Center St, B-Unit
West Fargo, North Dakota
- Buffalo Rock Resources llc
- DAN'S MASONRY RESTORATION924 5TH ST S
Fargo, North Dakota
- DAN'S MASONRY RESTORATION
- Home Design and Supply301 Center St
West Fargo, North Dakota
- Home Design and Supply
- Ole's Masonry21594 185th St
- Ole's Masonry
- St Joseph Masonry LLC16604 18th St SE
Gardner, North Dakota
- St Joseph Masonry LLC