Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Detroit Lakes, MN
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Detroit Lakes
- Unlimited Masonry LLCIt was more than a great experience! I found Sam on Facebook and messaged him to see if he was interested in the job. Sam messaged me back within an hour and we set up a time to meet the following night. Sam showed up 1/2 early to look at the scope of work and get some pictures to get a bid together. About 2 hours after we met I received and email with a quote. I asked him to put me on his schedule which was a couple weeks out. Sam showed up to start the project a day early! ( I had been looking for a contractor for almost 3 years and tried at least 6 other contractors which were all no shows). While working Sam and his crew started early and worked late to get the side walks open ASAP. They ended up replacing about 6’ of brick on the top part of the wall on Main Street and did a lot of tuckpointing where need. They finished the project ahead of schedule and on budget
- Beyond the Curb LLCThey did a sidewalk around the patio and took out part off the old one and add new around it. Plus added a Cement slab for a chicken coop to sit on. Did awesome work on everything. And will be having them back to do more this summer.
- U.S Construction GroupI approached several contractors for estimates. Mr Padilla from U.S. Construction not only gave me the lowest bid, he was also the most responsive, punctual, and professional of all the contractors I dealt with. He had excellent suggestions for making the project better. The crew arrived on time. They were neat, polite, and efficient. The whole job was completed in one day, which impressed all of my neighbors (a similar job on the same block had taken three days). They hauled everything away and cleaned up after themselves, not only on my property but on the street as well. U.S. Construction Group was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and I would be happy to use them again
- Complete Basement SystemsThey went above and beyond, telling me the water softener was broken and told the furniture delivery people where to put it when I couldn't get it rescheduled for when I would be there. They kept me informed during the entire process. Very professional
- The Masons TouchRepaired multiple cracks in the stucco of a house built in 1910, including some stair work. He was courteous, professional, responsive, and timely.
- Complete Chimney CareCrish, repair specialist, arrived at promised time with tools and material to minimize dirt and ash in living area. Left space cleaner than it had been before the service was rendered.
- HERRIG'S CONSTRUCTION INCHerrig's Construction did an outstanding job building our new home. What was originally a remodel / addition project turned into a new home build. Herrig's were thorough in their work and identified significant problems with our existing structure early on. Instead of plodding through with the original addition, they informed us of the issues, suggested solutions, and helped us through the problems. In the end they gave us a beautiful looking home. Tim and Brad were easy to work with, gave us frequent updates on the project, and followed up when it was completed to make sure we were happy with the end result. We will definitely use them again if we ever decide to build or do masonry work on our home. Highly recommended
- LAKE COUNTRY CONCRETEWe've struggled in recent years with getting local contractors just to show up to bid on the number of projects we've been working on since moving back to the Alexandria area (and ones that do finally show up have to be hounded to provide a proposal or a bid). So you can imagine our surprise when Jesse Shriner showed up all the way from Barrett, MN, (36 miles away) within a few days of our phone conversation and provided a prompt, accurate assessment of the job. Then he provided us with a number of date ranges to pick from and within a few more days they were on-site doing the prep work. The jobs themselves were probably more work than they expected (the ground was very hard due to the drought and the clay content) and they worked late to stay on target - the project took 2-1/2 days (one day for prep and forming, one day for pouring and finishing and 4 hours to put the seal coat on the patio). The finished work looks great, the guys were very professional and courteous, and they will be our first call when we're ready to add on to our entry way this summer
- J and J MasonryJeremy came out and bid this job on a referral from another contractor who could not do the work because he was booked solid. he went above and beyond to make this the easiest part of the entire project. his employees simply go above and beyond just to let us live as normally in our house. our house was damaged from the basement to the roof he was the only good part of the whole nightmare
- Sjoberg MasonryIt went great. John is a wizard when it comes to building a house on solid rock. He made excellent suggestions to improve the plan rendered by our designer.
Masonry Contractors in Detroit Lakes
- Business Description:We offer zero down options, free estimates, fast friendly service and high quality craftsmanship.Recent Review:I hired Absolute Masonry in June 2020 to do tuckpointing and brick replacement around my property. The initial work was done promptly but some work was not done correctly and I requested they return to finish the work. They returned and did make some corrections. After the winter, one brick they replaced came completely loose and the mortar applied in some areas broke off and chipped away. I have sent multiple emails and left several voice mails to discuss how we can work together to correct this and I have received no responsesErv F.
- Business Description:Masonry Contractor, Concrete Repairs, Concrete Service, Concrete Company, Concrete ContractorRecent Review:It was very bad slashed concrete all over the place and they tried to get it off but it didn't come off the work done was good at first but it spring came it was very bad I called Adin witch is the owner of CB Concrete & Masonry When he came out and looked at it he couldn't understand what went wrong said he would take care of it. Which after waiting 7 Months and nothing had been done he said that he would get to it on his own terms and not mine. I took him to court he didn't show up I had to have him served. Still did show up won the case there is a judgment of 15,000 which he wont pay. Do you really want to do business with hiErwin R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Here at The Finished Look we perform all areas that pertain to building and remodeling. We also have a cabin care taking branch as well that services lake homes in northern Minnesota. We are very close with our employees and boast safety and cleanliness. Winter work in many instances be eligible for a 10% discount
- Business Description:Have you had your chimney cleaned this year? Creosote, the black or brown residue of combustion that collects on the inner surfaces of a chimney flue liner, is highly flammable. If allowed to build up, it can catch fire, causing cracks in fireproof brick, stone or clay flue liners and allow heat to reach nearby wood framing and other combustible materials in your home. A dirty chimney is the cause of many house fires each year. Your fire department recommends a chimney cleaning at least once ..
- Business Description:i have been in the trade for 30 years and i still find that it makes me happy. there's just three of us but we get it done. just knowing that when i get a job and get it done the feeling of making mine or are customer satisfied with a job will done is rewarding. i put alot of pride in my work and no job is to big or small we do them all. look forward to working with you in the furtureRecent Review:unknownTom F.
- Business Description:Established 1974. Residential and Commercial. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Experienced in all types of construction. From design to completion we can help you.
- Business Description:We are a full service General Contractor building new custom homes and garages, and remodels. We also build to your plans or ours. We will also do small jobs and subcontracting to other contractors for the do-it-yourself homeowner/contractorRecent Review:Dan responded within a day and set up an appointment for assessing the damage. He was very professional and clear about the costs and time table after seeing the job. His crew was punctual and there has been no leaking since they fixed it. <br /Karen S.
- Business Description:We specialize in bricks, stones, concrete blocks, and poured concrete. If you need anything involving any of these, whether it's a repair, a remodeling project, new construction, or anything else, we can take care of you.
- Business Description:high-quality, low-cost concrete stamping. Concrete countertop for kitchen, bathrooms, and indoor/outdoor bars. Drain tile sump pump installation.Recent Review:I first met Joel several years ago when he was doing a job for a neighbor. I told him I had a project in a couple of years, and if the my neighbor's driveway did not crack, I would hire him. After two winters, his work looked as good as the day the work was done. <br /> When it was time for my project I called him and he gave me an estimate for the work. (At that point, all I was looking for was a replacement driveway.) I told Joel that I hated cracked concrete, and he said there was no guarantee with concrete, more steel and a more concrete would help <br /> He came up with several other very good ideas that made the job look much better, more attractive and more functional. Instead of just a driveway, now we were replacing the retaining wall, as well. <br /> The original bid was for $14,000, but as the project progressed, we had several change orders that added to the cost, and we ended up paying $16,000. It could have been a lot more costly, but he was very gentle when it came to the changes. <br /> I should note that at the same time, the city was redoing the street in front of my house and he would closely with the street contractor to assure the transition between the city's work and Joel's work was seamless. <br /> Weather and the street project caused the job to take longer than expected, but the result was worth it. <br /> Neighbors and even strangers have commented on the job, and the improvement in the curb appeal. Joel did a great job. <br /> <br /Douglas A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Lake Park
- Pelican Rapids
- New York Mills
- Battle Lake
- Twin Valley
- Park Rapids
- Fergus Falls
masonry contractors in Detroit Lakes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Absolute Masonry LLC5960 259th St
- Absolute Masonry LLC
- Dan Richter Construction LLC90 Reserve Dr
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
- Dan Richter Construction LLC
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION20988 Willchard Dr
Thief River Falls, Minnesota
- HANSON CONSTRUCTION
- Intelligent Design Corp10550 County Rd 81 Ste 210
- Intelligent Design Corp
- Kaski Inc2711 Courtland St
- Kaski Inc
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C819 Kansas Ave SW
- Lindula's Concrete & Masonry & Landscaping L L C
- Ole's Masonry21594 185th St
- Ole's Masonry
- Pro Concrete Construction LLCPO Box 57
- Pro Concrete Construction LLC
- Renaissance Custom Design DBA Bruce Hinton20239 Oreland Mine Rd
- Renaissance Custom Design DBA Bruce Hinton
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC41372 LITTLE CLARA DR
DEER RIVER, Minnesota
- STROMBERG CONSTRUCTION LLC
- The Finished Look1235 Birch St N
- The Finished Look