Grace Electric

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2008

Our ultimate goal is to make our life's work, work for you. We want our customers to know that this isn't just a job for us. It's every challenge which has shaped our personal experiences and our expertise. This gives us the means to share with others what we have found in ourselves. Which is a rare sense of fulfillment that only those who are happy in their work can attain. Providing others that same sense satisfaction when they want our help is what we try our best to succeed at. Our service level is number 1 & our price's fair....

Martell and Sons LLC

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule an estimate today!

UpBuilders LLC

In Business Since 2015 Welcome to UpBuilders, LLC. Our experience is serving our customers with 100% satisfaction on every project we take on. We will give you the peace of mind you need and deserve. UpBuilders LLC, happily services the community with integrity, professionalism, and competitive pricing. We are fully licensed and insured, and have built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. Thank you for the opportunity to introduce our company to you.

08/19/2021

She is excellent. If I could give her more than an A plus, I would . She is cordial, prompt, courteous, and just plain excellent. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
She has done multiple electrical jobs for us.

12/11/2018

Great...fast efficient and personable.

Description of Work
Bathroom lighting LED

Category electrician,lighting

12/04/2018

Had pretty basic work done but most was not good quality. Couldn't even cut the hole the right size for a light so now I have to cover up. Told electrician to put fan switch on a wall and he buried it behind shelf. Also didn't want or know how to install the remote. In feeding wires cut a much larger hole into wall than needed. When I asked to come back and fix some things said it was time and money for them. Apparently dont care about the customers time and money.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

.We are sorry [Member Name Removed] was not happy. A garage is a difficult area to install TV'[Member Information Removed] and ceiling fans mostly due to the construction of walls. [Member Name Removed] bought a fan that had a internal switch correspond with the fan. He also wanted a remote control attached to it. We knew that it would be a conflicting scenario. He called the manufacture and they concurred that the remote may burn up the switch that was supplied. [Member Name Removed] did cut the hole to large. We are not perfect and I had him go back to fix it. Sometimes these things happen, a bead of caulking would have helped but those materials freeze in our vans. [Member Name Removed] said he would caulk the light opening. All of my communication with [Member Name Removed] was texting, and the price was less than $400.00. I know myself I have bought something and realized later it would not do what I wanted. I think this was his frustration. I asked [Member Name Removed] why he put the switch on shelf and he said that was where he wanted it. We do our best and communication is key.

06/27/2018

Jumped in and helped us out after another, larger firm left us in the lurch. Responsive, fast, professional, excellent work. Can't recommend more highly!

Description of Work
Hooking up an electric heat mat to heat a tiled bathroom floor.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,home remodeling

05/28/2018

Great work. Friendly people. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Several small projects....doorbell replacement, outside light replacement, etc.

Category electrician,lighting

01/12/2018

Very professional mother & son team did the work in timely fashion.

Description of Work
Diagnos & Repair electrical problem.

09/27/2017

Grace and Devlin are very personable, very professional and very knowledgeable. At no time did I get the "What you should do" line that I have gotten from so many contractors. After getting several estimates I can honestly say Grace Electric is more than fair with their prices. They were here everytime on time except once when I got a text saying when they would be late. They kept things clean and very pleasant. Will I hire them again, YES!

Description of Work
We remodeled our kitchen, removed old wiring, rewired lights and outlets, added outlets and under and over the cabinet lights

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

07/26/2017

Fast, friendly, and reliable; would highly recommend to anyone in need of local electrical work in the FM area.

Description of Work
Ground rod

06/01/2017

Excellent. Nothing else to say, really. They (Grace and Dev) explained what they were doing and why they were doing it. Most contractors do NOT do this. They went above and beyond. Worth every....single....penny. Price: VERY reasonable. I won't go with anyone else from this point forward. Period. Sherm

Description of Work
Track down a problem with an electrical problem that was tripping a breaker.

02/12/2016

The serviceman that came out was nice, did great work, and I really don't have any complaints. He went above and beyond by installing a couple chandeliers I had been putting off doing myself. He also capped and removed a radiant heating unit that had a bad ground. Great service. Definitely recommended.

Description of Work
Took out and capped a radiant floor heating unit that had a faulty ground. Installed 2 chandeliers.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting

Upgrades, remodeling jobs, electrical repairs, new and existing construction, generators, communication, LED Lighting for commercial & residential, data & cabling, commercial offices, retail spaces, hot tubs, swimming pools, older home rewiring specialists & heating & AC/off peak wiring.