Grace Electric

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2008

322 Clearview Ct

Moorhead, MN 56560

Our ultimate goal is to make our life's work, work for you. We want our customers to know that this isn't just a job for us. It's every challenge which has shaped our personal experiences and our expertise. This gives us the means to share with others what we have found in ourselves. Which is a

08/19/2021

Barry L.

She is excellent. If I could give her more than an A plus, I would . She is cordial, prompt, courteous, and just plain excellent. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
She has done multiple electrical jobs for us.

12/11/2018

Michael T.

Great...fast efficient and personable.

Description of Work
Bathroom lighting LED

12/04/2018

jesse B.

Had pretty basic work done but most was not good quality. Couldn't even cut the hole the right size for a light so now I have to cover up. Told electrician to put fan switch on a wall and he buried it behind shelf. Also didn't want or know how to install the remote. In feeding wires cut a much larger hole into wall than needed. When I asked to come back and fix some things said it was time and money for them. Apparently dont care about the customers time and money.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

.We are sorry [Member Name Removed] was not happy. A garage is a difficult area to install TV'[Member Information Removed] and ceiling fans mostly due to the construction of walls. [Member Name Removed] bought a fan that had a internal switch correspond with the fan. He also wanted a remote control attached to it. We knew that it would be a conflicting scenario. He called the manufacture and they concurred that the remote may burn up the switch that was supplied. [Member Name Removed] did cut the hole to large. We are not perfect and I had him go back to fix it. Sometimes these things happen, a bead of caulking would have helped but those materials freeze in our vans. [Member Name Removed] said he would caulk the light opening. All of my communication with [Member Name Removed] was texting, and the price was less than $400.00. I know myself I have bought something and realized later it would not do what I wanted. I think this was his frustration. I asked [Member Name Removed] why he put the switch on shelf and he said that was where he wanted it. We do our best and communication is key.

06/27/2018

STEPHEN L.

Jumped in and helped us out after another, larger firm left us in the lurch. Responsive, fast, professional, excellent work. Can't recommend more highly!

Description of Work
Hooking up an electric heat mat to heat a tiled bathroom floor.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, home remodeling

05/28/2018

Brad L.

Great work. Friendly people. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Several small projects....doorbell replacement, outside light replacement, etc.

01/12/2018

Loren N.

Very professional mother & son team did the work in timely fashion.

Description of Work
Diagnos & Repair electrical problem.

09/27/2017

Lina H.

Grace and Devlin are very personable, very professional and very knowledgeable. At no time did I get the "What you should do" line that I have gotten from so many contractors. After getting several estimates I can honestly say Grace Electric is more than fair with their prices. They were here everytime on time except once when I got a text saying when they would be late. They kept things clean and very pleasant. Will I hire them again, YES!

Description of Work
We remodeled our kitchen, removed old wiring, rewired lights and outlets, added outlets and under and over the cabinet lights

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

07/26/2017

Adam A.

Fast, friendly, and reliable; would highly recommend to anyone in need of local electrical work in the FM area.

Description of Work
Ground rod

06/01/2017

Sherm S.

Excellent. Nothing else to say, really. They (Grace and Dev) explained what they were doing and why they were doing it. Most contractors do NOT do this. They went above and beyond. Worth every....single....penny. Price: VERY reasonable. I won't go with anyone else from this point forward. Period. Sherm

Description of Work
Track down a problem with an electrical problem that was tripping a breaker.

02/12/2016

Tyler W.

The serviceman that came out was nice, did great work, and I really don't have any complaints. He went above and beyond by installing a couple chandeliers I had been putting off doing myself. He also capped and removed a radiant heating unit that had a bad ground. Great service. Definitely recommended.

Description of Work
Took out and capped a radiant floor heating unit that had a faulty ground. Installed 2 chandeliers.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting

11/08/2015

Darryl M.

They arrived on time and attacked the job. They were all very easy to deal with, friendly, and extremely professional. Oh, I forgot to mention the reasonableness of their prices. Thanks to Grace, Devlin, and Jeremy. You were outstanding!

Description of Work
Installed garage heater, new outlets, new lights, and problem troubleshooting.

07/13/2015

Ganesh P.

Two people came over. They were timely and efficient. They installed the dimmer switches.They were knowledgeable. Later, we needed to put in a different switch in one place, and they talked us through it over the phone. I would go back to them for service with no hesitation.

Description of Work
Changed some lighting fixtures.

04/13/2015

Dennis J.

They were friendly, timely and easy to work with.

Description of Work
We used Grace Electric- they did the electrical for our garage and shade.

03/25/2015

gerald L.

They contacted me to go look at it, but they never bid it. They haven't called me. They responded, but they never even submitted a bid. I won't use them again.

Description of Work
They went and looked at it, but they never submitted a bid.

03/14/2015

Becky D.

Wouldn't do business with any other electrical contractor. Great work! Great company!

Description of Work
All electrical when we finished our. Assent as well as Various electrical projects in our home.

02/23/2015

Shanna F.

Very responsive, professional and courteous staff all the way through. Only negative was that the price seemed a bit high for the amount of work done. However, I do understand that we live just outside of town so a big part of the cost was the travel expense itself - if I had known, I would have found some more projects for him to do while he was here. To give him credit, it took so little time to complete the work that the electrician asked if I had anything else that needed to be done (in order to maximize his time at the house) so I had him check our bathroom fans to see if they were working properly (it's all I could think of after living in the house for 2 weeks at the time, ha!) That said, I was very impressed with the service provided and I am actually hiring them again to come do the electrical work on an upcoming remodeling project we are doing.

Description of Work
Shortly after moving in to a new home, suddenly our kitchen lights weren't turning on at all. Called Grace and within a few hours they came up to the house. He ended up simply rewiring a switch, we thought it had gone out but he discovered that it was simply wired oddly. Took him 10 mins to diagnose & fix the problem and had us back & lit up in no time!

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling, ceiling fans

01/22/2015

Holly P.

I've used Grace Electric a couple times. Once a GFI went off and killed an outlet in a different room. I didn't know the two were connected, so Grace came out to figure out why my outlet died. She found the solution quickly and explained options if I wanted the lines separated. Another time I called Grace Elec because I was selling my home and the previous owner had installed ceiling fans by running an extension cord up the wall and across the ceiling. I called to get a quote on installing the fans up to code. They even removed the fans for me. Always great service! They are first on my list whenever I have electrical issues.

Description of Work
Checked dead outlets; gave quote to update ceiling fan/light to code.

12/30/2014

M A S.

They arrived on time and evaluated problem. Advised they needed to leave for a few minutes to obtain needed parts & returned very quickly. Completed work & clean up work area. Very satisfied with work.

Description of Work
Fixed bad outlet

10/27/2014

ben B.

I contacted Grace for an estimate on replacing an electrical panel and they replied very quickly. I ended up adjusting my project so it didn't require their services. However, if I need electrical help in the future I will definitely be calling them. They were very professional and priced competitively.

Description of Work
Estimate for a new electrical panel.

09/18/2014

Val M.

Came to see what needed to be done the day I called, promised to give me an estimate, never heard back from her.

Description of Work
I heeded to have a 220 V power supply for a piece of equipment.

08/25/2014

Debra O.

She diagnosed and solved the problem extremely quickly. She also fixed another problem while she was here. Very efficient and courteous. Would definitely call her again!

Description of Work
She came by to check out a buzzing noise in the electric box.

07/23/2014

Jana D.

They quoted me for $1200. He came out immediately and looked at the job. He's friendly and he knew what he was talking about.

Description of Work
I used Grace Electric. I have received a quote from them for rewiring.

07/01/2014

Barry L.

She was just really good. She planned every thing she was going to do, she did excellent work, matter of fact there is some more work that needs to be done and i will get back to her, she is very punctual when she said she was going to be here she was here and worked very hard. She was not alone.

Description of Work
They came out and worked on the bathroom.

Category home remodeling

06/21/2014

Ryan D.

Very punctual, got the job done

Description of Work
Ran electrical to shed

06/20/2014

Dean G.

great, found time to install on Tuesday afternoon, did a nice job, looks good, cleaned up well, would use again

Description of Work
install microwave, new amp for microwave