Affordable Plumbing and Property Maintenance Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2006

Affordable Drain Cleaning not only offers affordable prices, we offer fast and dependable service! We also offer $20 off any service for Angie's List members! Call us today and let us show you why Affordable Drain Cleaning is the best choice for all your plumbing needs. Additional phones - (616) 866-3264, (616) 242-0200, (616) 866-5103. Award winning. Additional DBA - Rockford Plumbing....

Aqua-Pure Water Conditioning

Serving Central Michigan since 1988. We can fix your water! We specialize in hard, smelly, and staining water. Local, family owned business. We have over 30 years of experience in dealing with and fixing hard water in this area. We also have drinking water systems. We service all equipment we install and are available by phone anytime!

Best Roofing and Construction

We specialize in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Terhorst power washing and construction

04/07/2017

I feel swindled. I purchased a 10% off package for $315. First they lost my order- I had to call to get it out of spam. The plumber was a few minutes late- ok. The work took exactly 22 minutes. I was astonished- I assumed for that price it was an hour or more. And then I was astonished again when no mention of a partial refund was made. I have yet to call the company and ask, but it's a strike aga...

Description of Work
Replace outdoor hose faucet.

Category plumbing

12/20/2016

This company is very responsive -- I called on a Sat night and they came out the next day. I've used them before and will use them again.

Description of Work
Unclogged sink -- gave suggestion for way to fix this recurring problem, which is due to the way the plumbing was originally laid out.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/01/2016

Andrew came right on time, cleaned the drain, changed a couple of nuts and washers (gratis), answered a bunch of questions unrelated to the problem (but still related to plumbing), and gave helpful advice.

Description of Work
A stubborn clogged kitchen drain needed professional attention.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

11/30/2016

Very well done! Impressive- Repairman was real good!!

Description of Work
Repair leaking toilet, install new cut off valves in water lines and replace bathroom faucet

Category plumbing

11/17/2016

Very well. I was happy. They were very prompt and everything was taken care of. He was excellent and did a good job.

Description of Work
The drain in the kitchen sink was backed up. Cleaned drain.

Category drain cleaning

10/23/2016

I called in the morning and they sent a guy out for the quote within a few hours. I was very impressed with that. The plumber looked at the heater I bought and essentially told me there's no way it was going to work...admitted the job was pretty easy...then without any measurements...truly an "eyeball" said it would be $500.00 to do the work. I questioned how it could be $500 and he said "that's what it will cost". He wrote down the estimate of "$500-$600" and left. I went to Home Depot and bought $80.00 worth of flexible hose and pvc connections and did it myself. Including two trips to Home Depot (to return some unnecessary items) the entire job took me 1.5 hours. Mad props to Alfonso in the plumbing department at Home Depot on Alpine...he was a real pro. The heater, which he claimed would never work (despite it being from Raypak - a manufacturer of pool and spa heaters), kicked on and despite the specs saying it would take 24 hours to get to temperature, only took about 5 hours. I was very turned off by the "eyeball" approach....and if it took me only an hour and half, it would have taken him 20 minutes. The quote was offensive and a result I've seen a number of times when contractors pull up to our pretty nice property...they think because it is nice that we will pay anything. The real lesson is I was also going to ask him to quote a major drainage job on the west side of my house which is causing some significant water in my basement. His/their loss.

Description of Work
I needed to hook up a hot-tub heater which required cutting two PVC pipes going to an old boiler and re-routing them to the input and outputs of the new heater. Relatively simple job that I figured a plumber could bang out in a few minutes...definitely less than an hour. I figured an hour of labor and some parts would end up costing me around $100.00 and I'm no ace in the handyman department. I'd rather have a pro do it right if it isn't going to be too expensive.

Category drain cleaning company

08/17/2016

Prompt service on a Saturday. found out we had roots in our drain that was causing the backup. He worked for hours and got our drain unclogged. We liked the service enough to call him back to install a new hot water heater.

Description of Work
Basement drain was backing up. Hot water heater installed.

08/06/2016

We wrote a review in 2010 and we’ve used them since and we weren’t as happy as the last time. They also messed up our billing and weren’t sure what to charge us.

Description of Work
We were trying to unclog out sink and toilet. They weren’t all the way clogged but they weren’t functioning at the best. They did work on it but neither of them were ultimately fixed so we had to get someone out to do it later.

02/23/2016

The first toilet arrived from the store damaged. The guys left and when the new toilet arrived a week later, they came right away and installed it. They were very professional and friendly and I will definitely be hiring them for future projects.

Description of Work
They installed a toilet for me.

11/30/2015

I called to schedule a quote and received a very quick response that someone could come out that day. However after providing my address to 2 different people via e-mail and a phone call no one showed up at my house as scheduled.

Description of Work
Requested a quote for the addition of a bathroom in our basement.

Category bathtub refinisher","plumber","room remodeling","basement waterproofer","home remodeling contractor

General Plumbing, Water Damage, Leak Detection, Complete Drain Cleaning, Slab Leaks, Water Heaters, Faucets and Sinks, Sewer Lines, Water Jetting, Backhoe Service, Underground Sewer, Water Services and so much more!!!