Affordable Plumbing and Property Maintenance Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2006

Affordable Drain Cleaning not only offers affordable prices, we offer fast and dependable service! We also offer $20 off any service for Angie's List members! Call us today and let us show you why Affordable Drain Cleaning is the best choice for all your plumbing needs. Additional phones - (616) 866-3264, (616) 242-0200, (616) 866-5103. Award winning. Additional DBA - Rockford Plumbing....

Aqua-Pure Water Conditioning

Serving Central Michigan since 1988. We can fix your water! We specialize in hard, smelly, and staining water. Local, family owned business. We have over 30 years of experience in dealing with and fixing hard water in this area. We also have drinking water systems. We service all equipment we install and are available by phone anytime!

Bayes Water Treatment

Bayes Water Treatment, established in 1965, is a family owned independent water treatment company.

RM Groundworks

Stump Grinding, Custom Rototilling (Gardens, Yards, Food Plots), Land Clearing, Brush Hog/ Mowing, Material Handling.

04/07/2017

I feel swindled. I purchased a 10% off package for $315. First they lost my order- I had to call to get it out of spam. The plumber was a few minutes late- ok. The work took exactly 22 minutes. I was astonished- I assumed for that price it was an hour or more. And then I was astonished again when no mention of a partial refund was made. I have yet to call the company and ask, but it's a strike aga...

Description of Work
Replace outdoor hose faucet.

Category plumbing

12/20/2016

This company is very responsive -- I called on a Sat night and they came out the next day. I've used them before and will use them again.

Description of Work
Unclogged sink -- gave suggestion for way to fix this recurring problem, which is due to the way the plumbing was originally laid out.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/01/2016

Andrew came right on time, cleaned the drain, changed a couple of nuts and washers (gratis), answered a bunch of questions unrelated to the problem (but still related to plumbing), and gave helpful advice.

Description of Work
A stubborn clogged kitchen drain needed professional attention.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

11/30/2016

Very well done! Impressive- Repairman was real good!!

Description of Work
Repair leaking toilet, install new cut off valves in water lines and replace bathroom faucet

Category plumbing

11/17/2016

Very well. I was happy. They were very prompt and everything was taken care of. He was excellent and did a good job.

Description of Work
The drain in the kitchen sink was backed up. Cleaned drain.

Category drain cleaning

General Plumbing, Water Damage, Leak Detection, Complete Drain Cleaning, Slab Leaks, Water Heaters, Faucets and Sinks, Sewer Lines, Water Jetting, Backhoe Service, Underground Sewer, Water Services and so much more!!!