B-Dry System of Central & West Michigan Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2010

The B-Dry® System Wet Basement Waterproofing Process has been used in homes nationwide for over 50 years. Installed in over 500,000 homes and growing, it has been tried and tested in alleviating wet basement problems caused by a number of reasons. In 1986, it was even awarded a patent from the United States Government! Complete basement and crawlspace waterproofing solutions. Financing options available. Additional DBA - B Dry System of Greater Grand Rapids, Diversified Foundation Solutions Inc. Additional Email address - bdrysc@yahoo.com. Additional Webaddress - http://www.bdrymidmichigan.com/....

W.M.G.B. Inc

W.M.G.B. Inc

30 employees. Uses some subs for digging, everybody else is an employee of WMGB Inc. Cost is determined by the job. Financing is Available, Travel charges may apply. No service fee. May contact through e-mail. Additional phone numbers -Lansing area (517) 371-7023,Kalamazoo area (269) 385-5930, Muskegon area (231) 755-0826 and 800-766-0500 everywhere else. Additional contact name Julie Cowan

Offers by W.M.G.B. Inc on Angi

06/17/2020

No show/ no call multiple times for scheduled work. No consideration for customers that have to take time off to be home for the work to begin. Owner was very rude on the phone. Multiple contacts made with corporate as well, no resolution. We went with a different company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

10/13/2018

They did a great job. Very professional. The only reason I didn’t choose them is because another company lowered their price by almost $2,000 to get the job. (All companies came in around the same price.) But I probably would’ve gone with B Dry otherwise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing Quote

04/06/2018

I got three estimates. They were the middle estimate but they did not try to upsell me as the others did even though they did explain all of my options and answer my questions. They arrived on time, performed the work per their estimate. They warned me about the dust even though they clearly tried to contain it as much as possible. Cleaned up after themselves. The drain system is working. The work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install drain system in wet basement

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review of the services B-Dry performed at your home. We are pleased that you are happy with the result of your B-Dry installation and it was our pleasure to service you.

10/19/2017

Very well. This is the second project we have worked with B-Dry on. Very professional and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Strengthening basement wall with carbon fiber strips and waterproofing system.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know you are pleased with our services.

10/08/2017

The workers showed up right on time and worked steadily on the project which took about 6-7 hours. I haven't had the system put to the test, since I only get leaks every 1-2 years when we have extreme rains. The system looks good, however, and I am very happy overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed drain system in basement.

CATEGORY plumbing

Basement, crawlspace waterproofing & foundation stabilization.

Foundation rebuilding.