WireWorks Inc

12/31/2022

PO Box 1343

East Lansing, MI 48823

lighting202148823
This is a series of photos from beginning to end of the removal of old lighting, how we set up to protect countertops for work, the relocation of power, and installation of new fixtures over an island in a kitchen remodel.

For faster service please contact the office directly at 517-333-9473 or via email at scheduling@wireworksinc.com. Office hours are 8:30a-4:30p, after 5p appointments available based on schedule availability. Install all electrical residential, commercial or industrial including build outs, renovation, retrofitting or trouble shooting, any electrical include phone, data, TV, power quality, heated driveways roofs and floors, sub-metering, motor controls, repair storm damage and electrical protection from arcing & ground faults. We also install Sense, the home monitoring system to track energy usage right on your smart phone....
Island Lighting project

lighting

202148823

electrician (280)lighting (65)ceiling fan installation (22)landscape lighting (8)generator service (7)plumbers (8)small appliance repair (3)

04/11/2022

Beth R.

We have struggled to find accountable contractors and Wire Works finally did us justice. Laura, Chris, Jeremy and Sergei impressed us with options, communication, execution and performance. My family, from trades, are very much into code compliance, as well installation aesthetics and the Wire Works Team satisfied both on providing a new electrical service and modifying existing 1954 electrical arrangements. We are pleased to recommend Wire Works as your contractor and look forward to hiring them for future needs.

Description of Work
New upgraded service to a 1950's home and troubleshooting of existing issues

Work Completed On 04/05/2022

Thanks for the great review, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! We do our best to make sure we are meeting clients needs and exceeding their expectations on projects. It has been great working with you and we look forward to working with you on your next project!

06/02/2021

Jim S.

Tom Mullaney and his team at Wire Works Inc. are top notch. Very professional, responsive, and reasonably priced. Wire Works most recently assisted as with all our electrical needs for a complete kitchen remodel - new outlets, switches, can lights, pendant lights, stove hookup, etc. When the team wasn't able to complete all tasks on the scheduled day for our rough electrical, they found a way to squeeze us back into the schedule so our kitchen remodel could stay on schedule. Tom Mullaney is one of the nicest people you'll meet, and provides an outstanding service. I won't use anyone else.

Description of Work
Electrical updates for complete kitchen remodel - new outlets, switches, can lights, pendant lights, stove hookup, etc.

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind review. We were happy to help you out with this project and can't want to come back out in July to do the final touches and see the finished product.

03/16/2021

Connie H.

Really Good! The technician arrived on time and did a good job. He was nice, friendly, job oriented, knowledgeable, and business oriented. I'm going to hire them again!

Description of Work
Smoke Detector Replacement

Cost $267.29

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Review for WireWorks Inc - PO Box 1343, East Lansing, MI - 39276538

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to meeting you soon with your next project and helping you with that as well!

01/26/2021

Charlie B.

Crew worked fast, and explained everything when I asked. Left the basement very clean. Would certainly hire again.

Description of Work
Panel Upgrade

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our crew to Angi's. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. If you have any electrical issues or upcoming projects, we look forward to taking care of you and your family again!

12/15/2020

bill L.

I found Wire works through Angies list. And I am so glad I did, I am picky on who I hire and I was very happy from the first phone. My mother had a can light that was malfunctioning. The Electrician that came out was very quick to find the problem and recommend how to solve the issue. Once I had the new light and gave them a call, they came right out within a couple days and installed the new light. I would absolutly hire them again.

Description of Work
Fan installation change out a can light that was not working properly.

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for this great review of our team! We love hearing that we met your expectations from our first contact via the phone, through the finishing of the work! If you need us for anything else, we are here for you!

12/08/2020

Joe G.

Young man was on time, very professional and courteous. Wore face mask the whole time and even tho we talked, he worked. Got right down to business. Got the job done and was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again. This is the 2nd time we used this company and very, very satisfied each time.

Description of Work
Switches changed, plates changed and switches checked.

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! It has been wonderful working with you on your updates and we look forward to working with you again!

10/21/2020

Heather H.

It was excellent. They had good attention to detail, polite, and they pay attention and aware of their customer's preferences.

Description of Work
They installed additional wire for the service heaters.

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We do our best to make sure we are meeting clients needs and exceeding their expectations on projects. It has been great working with you and we look forward to working with you on your next project!

10/13/2020

Niki S.

Excellent service! Friendly and knowledgeable team! Wire Works Inc are my go to electricians to get the job done right!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! It was great working with you on your project! Let us know if we can be of help in the future! And thanks again for the review!

07/06/2020

linda K.

excellent. I have used Wire Works twice in the last year and each time they have been awesome. Everything was explained in detail and pricing was very reasonable. I especially learned a lot from my conversations with office staff. On both occasions she went beyond the call of duty to actually have me send her photos of the circuit box in order to give me an idea of what I might expect with my problem; she is quite knowledgeable. Both times she was right on target. In addition, I learned a lot about circuit breakers and GFCI. If you're in need of an electrician, give them a call. Replaced circuit breaker and double tapped was allowed.

Description of Work
replace circuit breaker and check a double tapped circuit

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive to provide the best service in the field and in the office. I am so glad we could get you taken care of and we look forward to helping you with your next project.

04/09/2020

Renee L.

Thank you so much for prompt service. I was concerned about fire hazard and ability to get service during quarantine, but it was handled promptly, professionally, and safely at a very fair price. Will keep you in mind for future projects!

Description of Work
Light switch repair

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! Similar to the Postman motto- Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will stop us from making sure folks' homes are safe for them! We are glad we could ensure you and your family were safe and look forward to helping you in the future with any needs you may have!

02/18/2020

Bill Pierce P.

Perfect. I am having him do some work for my residence starting in two days. He gave me a fair estimate and I said O. K..

Description of Work
He repaired service to the garage at a rental property.

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Hi Bill! It has been great working with you on your various projects. We look forward to continuing to being your trusted electrical contractor for your home and properties. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

01/17/2020

Joe G.

Sergei called about 20 minutes before the appointment time to let us know he was on the way. The young man was very professional, greeted us, we showed him what we wanted done and he got right down to work. He never wasted any time, was very careful with the 12 foot ladder and helped move a piece of furniture. Very pleasant young man. When he was done with one item, he went right into the next part. We were quoted a very decent price and Sergei came under the quoted price. He explained some of the new items for us. Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Install fan change 3 new light fixtures, check/replace 2 light switches

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] It was great working with you again! Thank you so much for the great review on Sergei's performance and workmanship in your home. We look forward to continuing to be of service to you and your home.

11/02/2019

Bill Pierce P.

Gent was on time, worked fast and efficiently and gave me a small discount. he is going to do some other work for me at another residence.

Description of Work
Sort out the wires to the garage and get power from breaker there.

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

We want to thank you for choosing Wire Works for your electrical needs. We enjoyed working with and look forward to doing more work for you.

04/15/2019

Martin S.

All services went extremely well from the call in to the office through the service call. Becky was extremely knowledgeable & was able to quote pricing directly over the phone. Tom arrived on time & performed the service effectively & efficiently. Extremely happy with the results.

Description of Work
Remove & Replace existing outdoor lighting with LED units. convert interior light fixture from fluorescent to LED

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We would like to thank you for choosing Wire Works for your electrical needs. It was great working with you, and we sincerely appreciate the kind review of our service. We look forward to assisting you on any future needs or projects you may have! Have a wonderful day!

12/17/2018

Debra H.

Tom is absolutely fantastic. I have worked with many service people throughout the years and Tom is now at the top of the list, as being the best by far. He is personable, gracious and professional. He knew immediately exactly what the problems were and repaired them quickly.. Considering all the work he did I thought the price was more than reasonable. You can really tell he not only has a passion for the work he does but loves helping people as well. I will definitely be using his services again and will also be recommending him to everyone I know.

Description of Work
He added an outlet for my dishwasher. Repaired an outlet in which I had broken a wire. Made a box for another wire I am no longer using. Replaced 2 lights; one in the hall and the other in the foyer.

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for such a wonderful review. Tom strives to ensure that he is providing our clients with the best customer service that they have experienced with any service provider. It is great to hear that we are achieving that goal. It was wonderful working with you as well, and we look forward to being of assistance in the future!

10/03/2018

Melanie S.

Very professional team of workers worked into the night to get the work done in a timely manner. At end they marked the panel with the rooms that each breaker served

Description of Work
Install LED garage lighting, link 6 separate lights in basement to one switch, new electrical panel, 2 GFC Iwater outlets, 220 line in garage and two additional 120 lines, 120 line in basement for gas dryer, connect main electrical source to house per code requirements

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review! It was great working with you and your husband on your new home and getting everything addressed to meet your home energy needs! We look forward to working with you again on your next project!

09/05/2018

Mary B.

Very well he also pointed out a fire hazard we had which he also fixed at the same time.

Description of Work
Problem with circuit breakers.

Work Completed On 08/26/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind review! We were very happy to meet you and get your needs taken care of! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

08/14/2018

John M.

Tom arrived on time and after I explained the problem, went right to work. Said he'd like to start at the furthest point from the apparent cause and work his way backward. Started in the spare bedroom, removed one outlet and found the problem in less than 1 minute. (OK, he got lucky, but sometimes you make your own luck!) He said the original electrician (home built in 1968) took some short-cuts that helped precipitate the problem. He re-wired the outlet properly, answered ALL my questions (even some related to other electrical work) and was on his way in 20 minutes. Gave us the 20% "Quick and Easy Discount." Very happy and will hire again if needed.

Description of Work
Had a short circuit in my house.

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the great review! Sometimes we do get "lucky" and the first thing we check it the issue, it's Tom's years of experience that give him that bit of luck on where to start first. We are very happy that we could get you and your family taken care of and get the power corrected and restored. It was a pleasure working with you, and I look forward to speaking with you again should you need our assistance in the future! Have a wonderful day. Becky

06/20/2018

Rocco S.

Job was done well, on time, and on budget.

Description of Work
Generator Hookup

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review! Glad we could get you taken care of. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

06/13/2018

Mari G.

Tech arrived on time to the rental property. Evaluated the problem, and suggested it was probably a fuse that needed replacement.

Description of Work
Electrical Panel

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We are super glad we could meet you while you were in town and were happy we could get the repair made for you! Best wishes!

04/30/2018

Mark J.

Scheduled within 4 days of my call. Arrived promptly and work successfully completed within one hour.

Description of Work
Replace a light fixture in the kitchen

Work Completed On 04/06/2018

Hi Mark, Thanks for the review! It was great working with you and we are happy that we could get your new fixture replaced quickly and efficiently! Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

03/10/2018

alice E.

Very well! Tom came the day after I called, assured us that one of our concerns didn't need to be fixed. He was prompt, friendly and professional.

Description of Work
New light fixture above the garage door - check florescent light in basement.

Work Completed On 03/09/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the review! Tom and I are super happy we could get him out there and get your concerns addressed! Let us know when we can be of assistance in the future!