WireWorks Inc

East Lansing, MI 48823

Island Lighting

Island Lighting

lighting202148823
This is a series of photos from beginning to end of the removal of old lighting, how we set up to protect countertops for work, the relocation of power, and installation of new fixtures over an island in a kitchen remodel.

For faster service please contact the office directly at 517-333-9473 or via email at scheduling@wireworksinc.com. Office hours are 8:30a-4:30p, after 5p appointments available based on schedule availability. Install all electrical residential, commercial or industrial including build outs, renovation, retrofitting or trouble shooting, any electrical include phone, data, TV, power quality, heated driveways roofs and floors, sub-metering, motor controls, repair storm damage and electrical protection from arcing & ground faults. We also install Sense, the home monitoring system to track energy usage right on your smart phone....

electrician (279)lighting (65)ceiling fan installation (22)landscape lighting (8)generator service (7)plumbers (8)small appliance repair (3)

06/02/2021

Tom Mullaney and his team at Wire Works Inc. are top notch. Very professional, responsive, and reasonably priced. Wire Works most recently assisted as with all our electrical needs for a complete kitchen remodel - new outlets, switches, can lights, pendant lights, stove hookup, etc. When the team wasn't able to complete all tasks on the scheduled day for our rough electrical, they found a way to s...

Description of Work
Electrical updates for complete kitchen remodel - new outlets, switches, can lights, pendant lights, stove hookup, etc.

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind review. We were happy to help you out with this project and can't want to come back out in July to do the final touches and see the finished product.

03/16/2021

Really Good! The technician arrived on time and did a good job. He was nice, friendly, job oriented, knowledgeable, and business oriented. I'm going to hire them again!

Description of Work
Smoke Detector Replacement

Cost $267.29

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Review for WireWorks Inc - PO Box 1343, East Lansing, MI - 39276538

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to meeting you soon with your next project and helping you with that as well!

01/26/2021

Crew worked fast, and explained everything when I asked. Left the basement very clean. Would certainly hire again.

Description of Work
Panel Upgrade

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our crew to Angi's. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. If you have any electrical issues or upcoming projects, we look forward to taking care of you and your family again!

12/15/2020

I found Wire works through Angies list. And I am so glad I did, I am picky on who I hire and I was very happy from the first phone. My mother had a can light that was malfunctioning. The Electrician that came out was very quick to find the problem and recommend how to solve the issue. Once I had the new light and gave them a call, they came right out within a couple days and installed the new ligh...

Description of Work
Fan installation change out a can light that was not working properly.

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for this great review of our team! We love hearing that we met your expectations from our first contact via the phone, through the finishing of the work! If you need us for anything else, we are here for you!

12/08/2020

Young man was on time, very professional and courteous. Wore face mask the whole time and even tho we talked, he worked. Got right down to business. Got the job done and was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again. This is the 2nd time we used this company and very, very satisfied each time.

Description of Work
Switches changed, plates changed and switches checked.

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! It has been wonderful working with you on your updates and we look forward to working with you again!

10/21/2020

It was excellent. They had good attention to detail, polite, and they pay attention and aware of their customer's preferences.

Description of Work
They installed additional wire for the service heaters.

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

Thanks for the great review, [Member Name Removed]! We do our best to make sure we are meeting clients needs and exceeding their expectations on projects. It has been great working with you and we look forward to working with you on your next project!

10/13/2020

Excellent service! Friendly and knowledgeable team! Wire Works Inc are my go to electricians to get the job done right!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! It was great working with you on your project! Let us know if we can be of help in the future! And thanks again for the review!

07/06/2020

excellent. I have used Wire Works twice in the last year and each time they have been awesome. Everything was explained in detail and pricing was very reasonable. I especially learned a lot from my conversations with office staff. On both occasions she went beyond the call of duty to actually have me send her photos of the circuit box in order to give me an idea of what I might expect with my prob...

Description of Work
replace circuit breaker and check a double tapped circuit

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for the great review. We do strive to provide the best service in the field and in the office. I am so glad we could get you taken care of and we look forward to helping you with your next project.

04/09/2020

Thank you so much for prompt service. I was concerned about fire hazard and ability to get service during quarantine, but it was handled promptly, professionally, and safely at a very fair price. Will keep you in mind for future projects!

Description of Work
Light switch repair

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! Similar to the Postman motto- Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will stop us from making sure folks' homes are safe for them! We are glad we could ensure you and your family were safe and look forward to helping you in the future with any needs you may have!

02/18/2020

Perfect. I am having him do some work for my residence starting in two days. He gave me a fair estimate and I said O. K..

Description of Work
He repaired service to the garage at a rental property.

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Hi Bill! It has been great working with you on your various projects. We look forward to continuing to being your trusted electrical contractor for your home and properties. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Residential, commercial & industrial electrical, renovating, retrofitting, trouble shooting, phone, data, TV, power quality, heated driveways roofs, floors, sub-metering, motor controls, repair storm damage & ground faults.

Consulting.