Building an arch takes skill, but ultimately it’s a DIY task that can pay off in dividends. Here’s how to drywall an arch.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Charlotte, MI
There are 20 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Charlotte
- Manly Work, LLCI received a response within a couple hours. They worked me into their schedule within the week. The workers were polite honest and very skilled. I highly recommend them, and have already set up another job with them. Thanks Angi!
- Adiska General RemodelingThe work quality was great and came in under budget. It took a little while to schedule but I would use again and recommend to others.
- Adiska General RemodelingOver the years Brian and his crew have been very responsive to our company. They have made every attempt to squeeze us into their schedule when a prompt response is needed at one of our properties. Brian has advised us on which change orders would fall within our budget and which would be inadvisable. He and his crew have always been cordial and respectful working long days to complete a project. They have been able to arrive at creative solutions to complex problems. I have truly appreciated their style and integrity
- Adiska General RemodelingBrian and team did an excellent job. I always had trust in him and he delivered. The basement is beautiful now
- Adiska General RemodelingBrian is a great guy! He is honest, fair, a great family man, and does what he says he will do. He was on time and very involved in what his guys were doing. Honestly, my project went a bit longer than it should have, which cost me a little more. And that is ok. I am a very picky person. I was so impressed with the final outcome. He and his crew did an awesome job
- NorPro Services LtdWe were very blessed to find Mihai and his crew to help us with our condo renovation during the pandemic. Mihai was very attentive to details, conscientious, organized, responsive and cooperative, all of which made our project possible since we lives in different state. Mihai was always very accessible and communicated with every little detail which made me feel like I'm there for the whole project. Everyone of the crew was very efficient and professional and a lot of times they were very patient since our project took way much longer time than expected because of the pandemic and the difficulty in getting some materials on time. Mihai was able to find solutions to so many issues and difficulties we faced since our condo is in high-rise building where there are lots of rules and prohibitions. I challenged Mihai many times with different ideas and he was up for the challenge without problems. I highly recommend Mihai and his crew for any project your home might need
- Madera Building Company IncAwesome work, super responsive. Wonderful people, would love to see them again any time! Madera is a small and friendly company that really aims to please. ❤️
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncWe just finished a remodeling project (converting 2 spaces into a more open concept) with TBI and had a great experience. The crew from TBI and all of their subcontractors were professional, polite, and did great work. We really appreciated their attention to details and all the little finishing touches and the solutions they found to blend the new work into the existing flooring and trim. Any time I had a question the response time was so fast! I would highly recommend TBI for any remodel
- HALM & PERKINS, LLCThere wasn’t one thing that we didn’t enjoy and appreciate about hiring Halm & Perkins to do a complete renovation of our East Lansing condo. Joe and Lisa and their entire team were very professional and thoughtful and went above and beyond to help us with every detail. Originally, we were anxious about being able to find people that we could trust to create a design and suggest ideas that would work best for us and the space. From the first interview meeting Joe & Lisa our fears were assuaged and we liked them immediately. They made the entire process from start to finish easy. Both Joe and Lisa even got my husband’s quirky sense of humor and ran with it, keeping us all laughing. We did not expect to have so much fun with a renovation! We appreciated how well they listened to our ideas and questions and they never let us feel that anything we thought or asked was silly or stupid, communicating often with us via text, calls or emails and directing us to websites for ideas or clarification as needed. Joe and Lisa are a great team and often when we were stuck on a decision one of them would come through with photos or thoughts that helped what the other was suggesting so that we could understand. They both did a fantastic job guiding us through the myriad of decisions that were needed, or choosing something for us when we asked them to do so. They came up with ideas we would not have thought of like bricking some of the walls and we are so pleased with how that, and other ideas we trusted them with, turned out. We asked for more storage space and they made sure we had that in every room with ways we could not have thought up ourselves. We wanted more light in the combined kitchen-living area and they exceeded our expectations in providing that in new ways. We had some dreams we weren’t sure were feasible, like making room for a two person jacuzzi tub and they made it happen, thanks to Joe’s expertise and Lisa’s design ideas. When they didn’t know the answers they had experts to consult. I often felt like we were on an episode of HGTV’s “Fixer Upper” with Chip & Joanna Gaines. We now walk into our condo and have happy sighs that we get to live here. Thanks, Joe & Lisa and the whole Halm & Perkins team
- Jeff Conklin - Detailed Drywall FinishingJeff did a wonderful job fixing our water damaged ceiling matching the swirl pattern masterfully. He communicated what he was doing and showed up when he said he would which is quite rare these days. I would highly recommend him.....
Last update on September 2, 2022
Drywall Contractors in Charlotte
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Skip trowel drywall texture, a subtle way to boost the look of boring walls and ceilings. We break down the costs for both DIY and professional application.
You don’t always need a pro to mud drywall. Use this guide to mud drywall yourself and get your walls smooth and ready for fresh paint or wallpaper.
Find drywall contractors in
- Eaton Rapids,
- Grand Ledge,
- East Lansing,
- Lake Odessa
drywall contractors in Charlotte
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 823 LOCKSMITH LLC5718 Lane Ave
Muskegon, Michigan 49442
- 823 LOCKSMITH LLC
- Ace of Trades1416 Lee St
Midland, Michigan 48642
- Adiska General Remodeling11603 Territorial Road
Munith, Michigan 49259
- Alamo Drywall & Painting LLC2667 Moreno Dr.
Lansing, Michigan 48911
- All Star Mechanical300 N Jenison Ave
Lansing, Michigan 48915
- ALL WEATHER MECHANICAL3216 w st Joseph st
Lansing, Michigan 48917
- Aluminum Supply Co.PO Box 1366
Jackson, Michigan 49204
- ARBOR HOME IMPROVEMENT320 Terrace Dr Apt 26
Flushing, Michigan 48433
- Artistic Plastering2439 Thunder Valley Drive
Hastings, Michigan 49058
- Avalon Building Concepts5017 Division Ave S
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49548
- Ace of Trades
- Gary's Drywall, Inc.P.O. Box 368
Morrice, Michigan 48857
- Gary's Drywall, Inc.
- Northern Home Improvement1040 Mak-Tech Dr
Lansing, Michigan 48906
- Northern Home Improvement
- T L Hart Inc10254 W Grand River Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan 48837
- This 'N That Handyman ServiceP.O. Box 131
Lansing, Michigan 48911
- Tim Lea Builders10398 Apple Blossom Dr
Grand Ledge, Michigan 48837
- Treloar Quality Painting4789 Nichols Rd
Mason, Michigan 48854
- True Built11672 W. Herbison Rd.
Eagle, Michigan 48822
- Trusted Improvement24300 Catherine Industrial Dr # 411
Novi, Michigan 48375
- T L Hart Inc
- Zischke Builders5325 Park Lake Rd
East Lansing, Michigan 48823
- Zischke Builders