Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Okemos, MI
There are 31 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Okemos
- Adiska General RemodelingBrian and team did an excellent job. I always had trust in him and he delivered. The basement is beautiful now
- Adiska General RemodelingBrian is a great guy! He is honest, fair, a great family man, and does what he says he will do. He was on time and very involved in what his guys were doing. Honestly, my project went a bit longer than it should have, which cost me a little more. And that is ok. I am a very picky person. I was so impressed with the final outcome. He and his crew did an awesome job read less
- NorPro Services LtdWe were very blessed to find Mihai and his crew to help us with our condo renovation during the pandemic. Mihai was very attentive to details, conscientious, organized, responsive and cooperative, all of which made our project possible since we lives in different state. Mihai was always very accessible and communicated with every little detail which made me feel like I'm there for the whole project. Everyone of the crew was very efficient and professional and a lot of times they were very patient since our project took way much longer time than expected because of the pandemic and the difficulty in getting some materials on time. Mihai was able to find solutions to so many issues and difficulties we faced since our condo is in high-rise building where there are lots of rules and prohibitions. I challenged Mihai many times with different ideas and he was up for the challenge without problems. I highly recommend Mihai and his crew for any project your home might need read less
- Madera Building Company IncAwesome work, super responsive. Wonderful people, would love to see them again any time! Madera is a small and friendly company that really aims to please. ❤️
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncWe just finished a remodeling project (converting 2 spaces into a more open concept) with TBI and had a great experience. The crew from TBI and all of their subcontractors were professional, polite, and did great work. We really appreciated their attention to details and all the little finishing touches and the solutions they found to blend the new work into the existing flooring and trim. Any time I had a question the response time was so fast! I would highly recommend TBI for any remodel read less
- HALM & PERKINS, LLCThere wasn’t one thing that we didn’t enjoy and appreciate about hiring Halm & Perkins to do a complete renovation of our East Lansing condo. Joe and Lisa and their entire team were very professional and thoughtful and went above and beyond to help us with every detail. Originally, we were anxious about being able to find people that we could trust to create a design and suggest ideas that would work best for us and the space. From the first interview meeting Joe & Lisa our fears were assuaged and we liked them immediately. They made the entire process from start to finish easy. Both Joe and Lisa even got my husband’s quirky sense of humor and ran with it, keeping us all laughing. We did not expect to have so much fun with a renovation! We appreciated how well they listened to our ideas and questions and they never let us feel that anything we thought or asked was silly or stupid, communicating often with us via text, calls or emails and directing us to websites for ideas or clarification as needed. Joe and Lisa are a great team and often when we were stuck on a decision one of them would come through with photos or thoughts that helped what the other was suggesting so that we could understand. They both did a fantastic job guiding us through the myriad of decisions that were needed, or choosing something for us when we asked them to do so. They came up with ideas we would not have thought of like bricking some of the walls and we are so pleased with how that, and other ideas we trusted them with, turned out. We asked for more storage space and they made sure we had that in every room with ways we could not have thought up ourselves. We wanted more light in the combined kitchen-living area and they exceeded our expectations in providing that in new ways. We had some dreams we weren’t sure were feasible, like making room for a two person jacuzzi tub and they made it happen, thanks to Joe’s expertise and Lisa’s design ideas. When they didn’t know the answers they had experts to consult. I often felt like we were on an episode of HGTV’s “Fixer Upper” with Chip & Joanna Gaines. We now walk into our condo and have happy sighs that we get to live here. Thanks, Joe & Lisa and the whole Halm & Perkins team read less
- Jeff Conklin - Detailed Drywall FinishingJeff did a wonderful job fixing our water damaged ceiling matching the swirl pattern masterfully. He communicated what he was doing and showed up when he said he would which is quite rare these days. I would highly recommend him.....
- Jeff Conklin - Detailed Drywall FinishingJeff was great! He patched a few holes in our kitchen ceiling that were left when we had an old 80s fluorescent light removed. He was prompt, fast and did flawless work. And he was very affordable. Plus, he perfectly matched the crazy textured ceiling we have. Next time we have any drywall needs, I won't hesitate to call him read less
- Peninsula Contracting IncThis project went great. Peninsula was very professional, respectful and seemed invested in doing the best for my project and helping walk me through my options. I was grateful for their guidance where they actually turned away more expensive options and helped me get results in the most economical manner. I really appreciate the great rapport and found them very trustworthy and I was comfortable with their respect of my home and property. I will definitely hire Peninsula as my "go to" source of home improvements and couldn't give a better recommendation. Thanks Peninsula, my home is looking great behind the work you've done read less
- Teachout Builders Inc & Teachout Roofing IncThis is my third time hiring TBI. Taylor and staff have been very professional, knowledgeable, and customer service oriented. Taylor will make sure that customer satisfaction is met and exceeded. I’ll be calling them again for my next project.
Drywall Contractors in Okemos
- Business Description:We are a carpentry, trim carpentry, acoustic ceiling, and drywall company. 20+ employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Serving Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Monroe, Livingston & Washtenaw Counties and beyond! Additional email address - email@example.com. Additional phone number - (248) 361-5823. Award winning read lessRecent Review:It was a good workmanship, they were professional and on time.Vivianne R.
- Business Description:Distinctive Stucco is a licensed and certified stucco contractor serving the Great Lakes Region. We're based in Southeast Michigan and have many years of experience with stucco installation and stucco repair. We have experience in traditional stucco and EIFS systems. We work on large commercial projects as well as small residential jobs read lessRecent Review:It was great work. It was an awesome work. He has a reasonable price. He was really good. He was excellent. He was hardworking. He was very honest. He got the job completed. Everything was very nice. He was very dependable read lesskenny L.
- Business Description:In business since 2000, we've been serving Greater Grand Rapids reliably for over 20 years. Our contractors are GAF Master Elite certified and multiple President's Club Award winners. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating for our quality product and customer service. Roofing, windows, siding, and remodeling projects all guarantee quality in our contracts. We'll do your job right the first time, every time. Professional salesmen will quote you fairly and honestly, and our contra.. read lessRecent Review:Extremely poor communication and expensive. The only times they were prompt on communication was to collect the deposit and to collect the balance once the job was done. Originally signed the contract on 12/09/2020 and heard nothing for a month. Without notice the builder showed up a month later only to identify that what was quoted is not possible. We then signed an addendum on 01/20/2021 for the work. There was no communication for over another month until I contacted them and asked for an update. On 03/04/2021 I was messaged that the work would start on Monday, 03/08/2021. When the work did not start, I asked for an update and was told the work would start by 10 AM the next day... Again it did not. Work finally started on 03/10/2021, took about 10 days to complete since the workers were here a bit sporadically. Ultimately, the work done was acceptable and the builder was a nice guy. I fully understand that the weather needed to be warm enough to pour cement without jeopardizing the integrity of the cement but for the premium I paid to use a Avalon I expected much better communication throughout the process and it should have been done and cleaned up within 3-5 days read lessPhil T.
- Business Description:A Full Line Building and Remodeling Company serving the Mid-Michigan Area for over 35 years. Family owned and operated and always trying to improve our customers experience. Your personal satisfaction is not just our job, it's our #1 goal read lessRecent Review:We are extremely satisfied by the professional workmanship of the crew, Mark, Gary, and Baylee. They paid great attention to details and went extra miles to make sure the boards were properly installed on this 33 year old deck. The deck now looks fantastic! Thank you the crew! I would recommend TBI to anyone for the remodeling needs read lessBaokan B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned construction company in Mid-Michigan. We strive to provide every customer with amazing service, regardless of how big or small the job may be. From roof replacements to deck designs, kitchen remodels to handyman services. Esser Builders II is truly a one stop shop for any home owner. We are always available to answer any questions you may have, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We are sponsored by CertainTeed who offers warranties on their products for the com.. read lessRecent Review:Esser Builders did excellent work replacing my privacy fence. I am very pleased with their work. They were professional, polite, on time, and addressed all my concerns. This is the FIRST company that I have ever let come work at my home without me being there. I hope to use them in the future when I replace my deck. This work was done 2021 read lessIrene E.
- Business Description:We are a full service, family oriented, integrity based painting company with over 35 years of dedication for meeting and exceeding our customer's expectations. We excerpt professionalism from start to finish in everything we do read lessRecent Review:Very well. TGM Painting have excellent employees: Xyrish, Randy, Aaron, and Jason were professional, knowledgeable about the work, and friendly. Our home looks beautiful. Thank You so much! ChrisChristina M.
- Business Description:30 years of home improvement and remodeling experience. Also a Greater Lansing resident for over 30 years. Can provide custom painting-staining services and professional design (My spouse, Marla, is a professional interior designer for home and office with 20 years experience). I am a licensed builder, EPA-RRP certified lead-based paint renovator; fully insured, references available upon request. Good-standing member of BBB of Southeast Michigan for 5 years running. We specialize in difficult.. read lessRecent Review:The work went very smoothly. Elliot is a consummate professional and a lovely man. He did his work very well and the price was extremely reasonable. I will definitely use him again.Victoria B.
- Business Description:JLM HOME SOLUTIONS is a full service design/build licensed and insured residential general contractor with an emphasis on quality craftsmanship, fair pricing, communication, and customer service. Specializing in all facets of residential construction to include, but not limited to, new homes, additions, full renovations, exterior spaces, kitchens, bathrooms, garages, pole buildings, decks, siding, windows and doors, historical renovations, flooring, tile, roofing, structural renovations, b.. read lessRecent Review:It was outstanding, he was very punctual, everything was taken care of and finished quickly. He was extremely easy to work with, very conversational and done work we wanted him to do.Tad V.
- Business Description:Jim Halm started Halm & Perkins when his two daughters were still in pigtails. Today, nearly thirty years later, he owns and operates this family business with his two sons in law, Jonathan and Joseph Dannenberg. Together, they offer decades of experience in every aspect of residential home construction and remodeling, and light commerical construction. Halm & Perkins has cultivated business relationships with trusted electricians, plumbers, and other specialty contractors to make your proj.. read lessRecent Review:There wasn’t one thing that we didn’t enjoy and appreciate about hiring Halm & Perkins to do a complete renovation of our East Lansing condo. Joe and Lisa and their entire team were very professional and thoughtful and went above and beyond to help us with every detail. Originally, we were anxious about being able to find people that we could trust to create a design and suggest ideas that would work best for us and the space. From the first interview meeting Joe & Lisa our fears were assuaged and we liked them immediately. They made the entire process from start to finish easy. Both Joe and Lisa even got my husband’s quirky sense of humor and ran with it, keeping us all laughing. We did not expect to have so much fun with a renovation! We appreciated how well they listened to our ideas and questions and they never let us feel that anything we thought or asked was silly or stupid, communicating often with us via text, calls or emails and directing us to websites for ideas or clarification as needed. Joe and Lisa are a great team and often when we were stuck on a decision one of them would come through with photos or thoughts that helped what the other was suggesting so that we could understand. They both did a fantastic job guiding us through the myriad of decisions that were needed, or choosing something for us when we asked them to do so. They came up with ideas we would not have thought of like bricking some of the walls and we are so pleased with how that, and other ideas we trusted them with, turned out. We asked for more storage space and they made sure we had that in every room with ways we could not have thought up ourselves. We wanted more light in the combined kitchen-living area and they exceeded our expectations in providing that in new ways. We had some dreams we weren’t sure were feasible, like making room for a two person jacuzzi tub and they made it happen, thanks to Joe’s expertise and Lisa’s design ideas. When they didn’t know the answers they had experts to consult. I often felt like we were on an episode of HGTV’s “Fixer Upper” with Chip & Joanna Gaines. We now walk into our condo and have happy sighs that we get to live here. Thanks, Joe & Lisa and the whole Halm & Perkins team read lessMarjorie S.
- Business Description:Handyman service. From your small projects to your large projects and everything in between on your hunny do list. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Service was timely and price was reasonableLaura B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- East Lansing
- Grand Ledge
- Eaton Rapids
drywall contractors in Okemos
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & L Drywall2017 Pringle
- A-1 Painting Management120 N. Washington Square Suite 805
- Adiska General Remodeling11603 Territorial Road
- Advanced building and renovation3030 Section Rd
- Advanced Maintenance27581 Schoolcraft Rd
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- Alamo Drywall & Painting LLC2667 Moreno Dr.
- ALEX CONSTRUCTION & SERVICE LLC5513 JOSHUA ST APT 11
- All American Decor and More5785 Beuna Parkway
- All Star Home Improvement6702 Belfast Dr
- All Star Mechanical300 N Jenison Ave
- ALL WEATHER MECHANICAL3216 w st Joseph st
- Aluminum Supply Co.PO Box 1366
- Artistic Plastering2439 Thunder Valley Drive
- Avalon Building Concepts5017 Division Ave S
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Aztecas Painting & Drywall, LLC836 Sandlyn Dr
- A & L Drywall
- B & C Woodworks123 Palmer St
Rives Junction, Michigan
- Baldwin Building LLC.4125 Hoyer Rd.
- Barnett Construction2217 S Ainger Rd
- Bob Fox Home Improvement1126 W Rundle Ave
- Boss Construction8254 Lockerbie Rd.
- Brand Builders1525 W Kinsel Hwy
- BRC Construction Co.410 N University Ave
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- Brookside Interiors & Drywall LLC3724 W. Kalamazoo
- Brunette Home Improvement4517 W Saginaw Hwy
- Bryjess Services
- B & C Woodworks
- C & M WALL & TRIM3814 Lawrence Hwy
- Canniff Roofing333 Pennsylvania St
- Carpentry by Day6322 Sherwood Hwy
- CARPENTRY INC BUILDERS1900 W PRICE RD
Saint Johns, Michigan
- Carpentry Plus Building Inc6441 S Washington Ave
- Century Construction2301 W. Main St.
- cheaper1817 New York Ave
- Clark Construction2300 Rush Lake Rd. #1
- Concrete R Us552 S Every Rd
- C & M WALL & TRIM
- D & T General Contracting2497 N. Portage Rd.
- DAD's Home Remodeling and Repair12315 Kimler Rd
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Daves handyman service
- Delamarter Drywall Construction310 Vista Dr
- Delta Painting9850 Looking Glass Ave
- Derek VanKirk Builders6715 McDonald Rd.
- Distinctive Stucco5805 Roberts Rd
Marine City, Michigan
- DNA Advanced Renovations2929 Smith Rd
- Dollins Construction Inc5363 Royce Rd.
- DOUGS HANDYMAN SERVICE212 LANCER LN
- D & T General Contracting
- EB Companies16050 Center Rd
East Lansing, Michigan
- Ehrlich Construction2001 N. Fairview Ave.
- Elite Roofing Group
Grand Blanc, Michigan
- Elliot Environmental LLC4462 Ace Commercial Ct
Bay City, Michigan
- EsserbuildersII4171 Legion Dr
- Evergreen Painting & Construction23 S 27th St
Battle Creek, Michigan
- EB Companies
- HALM & PERKINS, LLC4964 Algonquin Way
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HANDY ANDY1217 Fern Hill Ct
- Handy Dandy Dave Handyman5825 Hilliard Rd
- Holt Builders LLC1624 Stonehaven Dr
- Homeland Handyman PlusPO Box 1452
- Honey Do Handyman Service LLC1706 Elmwood Rd
- HONSOWITZ PAINTERS,INC.106 MEATH RD
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Hubble Construction3337 Remy Dr
- HALM & PERKINS, LLC
- J & J Handyman Services9493 W Grand River Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- J. R. Welch Drywalling5640 W. Beard Rd.
- Jack Burga Drywall18650 BOWDISH RD
- Jack Duncan Palmer Builder4159 Vanneter Rd
- JD interiors4460 decamp
- Jeff Conklin - Detailed Drywall Finishing631 Robert St
- JFP Contracting LLC405 N Liberty St
- Jim Knepper Painting6475 Willow Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- JLM HOME SOLUTIONS5200 Tillotson Lake Rd
- JLS BUILDERS INC16675 S BAUER RD
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- J & J Handyman Services
- K and J Construction1102 W 5 Pt Highway
- K and J Construction
- Marty's Handyman and Consulting Service LLC5624 S Washington AVE
- Matrix Home Solutions36082 Industrial Rd
- McDowell's Tile & Sons6430 Cheshire Dr
- McMichael Construction LLC4575 hunt rd
- Metz Building & Development6338 Layton RD
- MHS Construction 958 Ridgefield Ct
South Lyon, Michigan
- Mike's Technical Service719 Cherry St
- Mirro homeimprovement1882 E Peck Lake Rd
- Miteff Plumbing606 Business Center Dr
- MITIG Homebuilders and Woodworking1504 Roselawn Ave
- MJO Services LLC 736 E South St
- Morales Painting and Interior Pros. LLC319 E St Joseph St
- MTS Construction3025 S Dye Rd
- Mudman Drywall
- Multi Construction ServicesPO Box 1222
Walled Lake, Michigan
- Marty's Handyman and Consulting Service LLC